Breeder of the Kingdom Pt. 02

Story Info
You are the only man in the kingdom.
3.3k words
4.53
16.7k
19

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers

This story can be described as an extravagant daydream from a male perspective. Which explains why the concept is ludicrous. English is not my first language so I apologize for mistakes in grammar and spelling. All characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

2: Family activities

It is a fine day in the kingdom.

Despite the recovery of many memories you have not got quite used to being the only male in the realm. Its hope and future. Its only breeder. Prince Cumagan. Becoming king seems almost ordinary next to that. Neither have you got used to being awakened every morning by a different beauty, eager to please you, to serve you in every way imaginable. Your mother, the queen Alisha and also your devoted spouse, have created a rotating schedule of servant girls, making sure that you get pleasant diversity and your valuable seed get circulated. Sometimes you are woken up by one of your many sisters. Your father made hundreds, or rather thousands, of them, recognizable on their violet eye color. Among the Reversangs incest is not only tolerated, but even cherished. So more than once you have drifted out of an erotic dream to find a warm mouth closed around your cock and a pair of violet eyes looking up at you, adoringly. It is rumored that they take great pride in being able to take you as deep in their throats as possible. You are more than grateful for your mother insisting on you regularly drinking potions that increase stamina.

This morning you have been perusing documents concerning the preparations of your coronation. Among other things, the ceremony will include your marriage to a hundred young virgins. Their duties as your wives will be to please you as you find suitable. Your only duty as their husband will be to make them into mothers. A somewhat daunting challenge, but you will take it on in good spirit. However, there is one or two matters you want to discuss with your mother.

You leave the chamber and shortly finds a servant girl dusting some antique vases. When you reach her she stops doing the chores and curtsies with lowered gaze. Her name is Ginna and she is very cute, with freckles and hair red and shiny as bronze. Your mother is well aware of your fondness for petite women and has filled the palace to suit your taste. Ginna is no exception. Lust clouds your mind and you almost forget the question you were going to ask.

"Ginna...Do you know where my mother is?"

"The queen went out into the park, your highness. For a picnic."

"Then I should make her company...Ginna..."

"Yes, your highness?"

"Have I told you lately how sweet you are?"

You pull her closer. She smiles up at you.

"Not today, your highness."

"Well, you are sweet. Very sweet. Sweet as candy, sweet as honey, sweet as...any women can be."

Her laughter strikes a beautiful note.

"Your highness should study more poetry."

"I shall, if it can make you smile like that again. I must taste that sweetness..."

You kiss her, softly at first and then increasingly possessive. Ginna moans into your mouth. When the kissing ends both of you are breathing rapidly. Ginna's blue eyes are sparkling.

"Do I taste sweet, your highness?"

"Yes...Very sweet..."

"Good...May I serve you...And taste your sweetness?"

Not quite sure what she means you nod approvingly. She slides away from your arms and kneels in front of you. With skillful fingers Ginna unbuttons your trousers and revels the aching proof of your excitement. And without hesitation she takes you in her mouth. You groan as you feel the warm wetness around your cock. The queen has trained all servants in the techniques of seduction and she has trained them well. Your fingers fumble with the red tresses.

"By the gods...Ginna...You are such a devoted servant...So devoted..."

She seems to smile around your cock before continuing sucking you off. You cannot stop yourself. You grip around her head and starts thrusting. Fucking Ginna's throat. She does not gag, but you feel her hands pushing against your thighs. You are getting close, so close...

Ginna manages to twist free from your hands. She gasps hoarsely and spit is dripping down her chin.

"I am sorry, your highness...I could not do that..."

"What? Was I getting too rough?"

"No! No...I do not mind...But...You should not waste your valuable seed in my mouth...Especially not when the queen, as I understood it, has something planned for you."

"Ah...My duties...How tedious...But I do not consider any intimacy with you to be a waste, Ginna."

"Thank you, your highness."

She buttons your trousers, with some difficulty, due to the straining cloth. Then she rises to her feet and wipes away the spit.

"I must look like a mess."

"You look sweet. Did I taste sweet?"

"No...More musky...I love that taste."

You give her a goodbye-kiss and whispers: "Come to my bedroom this evening. You must give me satisfaction. And I want to see you orgasm."

"Yes, your highness."

You go away from Ginna with a sad sigh. One cannot get everything at once. You hurry down some steps and reach the castle garden. On your way through it you notice a couple of dark-haired gardening girls. They look up and smile at you. How easy it would be to lift their skirts and mate with them, out in the open, among the scent of flowers...You sigh again and continue towards the large stone vault that leads to the park. Inside two members of the royal guard salute you with their halberds. They are wearing highly polished and decorative suits of armor. In case the need would arise the lower parts of these can be removed, quite quickly. You answer their salute with a friendly gesture. The park is extensive and one could get lost in it, but you have an inkling of where to look for your mother.

You follow a gravel path until you reach a crystal clear lake. Next to it your mother is sitting on a carpet with an elaborate pattern, in the company of two younger women. On the other side of the lake, there is some sort of shrine among the bushy vegetation, a circle of pillars surrounding the statue of a tall goddess with naked thighs and outstretched arms. You look at your mother and find her as beautiful as any goddess with her violet eyes, creamy skin and mouthwatering curves. Her long hair is like a golden mane with a slight tint of silver. She is clothed in a light purple dress with ribbons of darker purple. It leaves her shoulders bare. The two other women have similar dresses and are in other things also similar to your mother, violet eyes and long fair tresses. They must belong to the dynasty. They are smaller than your mother, one considerably smaller, almost a little girl in size, but both have reached sexual maturity, judging from their rounded bosoms. Between them there is some delicate teacups and a platter with soft cake. You approach and bow.

"May I join the ladies?"

"Of course, my son", your mother answers, "Sit down. It is a lovely day for a picnic."

"Particularly in such lovely company."

You take place near your mother. She holds out a hand towards the two others.

"My son, this is two members of the family you have not yet been introduced to. Or, perhaps I should say, reintroduced to. This Lavina."

The larger woman nods.

"And this is Jira."

The smaller woman nods.

"I am glad to make your acquaintance", you say.

"They are close to us", Alisha continues, "They are your sisters. And daughters. You blessed me with them before your restorative sleep. Now they have matured and are ready to...Are they not pretty?"

"Very pretty. I am sorry not to remember them."

"We understand, father", Lavina says, "The sleep did that to you."

"But you feel well now", Jira says, "That is wonderful. Take a piece of cake. We made it."

"Then it is my duty as a father to taste it."

You take a piece. It is good. You loathe dry cake. This has an excellent consistency.

"Really good cake. My daughters make me proud."

They both giggle. They are so alluring. Predictable, your desire is rising. You try to distract yourself for a moment.

"Mother, what is that shrine over there?"

"It is dedicated to Revonia, bringer of love and protector of marriage. It is in her great cathedral that your coronation will take place."

"Yes, I remember that...But...If I understand correctly, I will also marry a hundred brides at that occasion."

Alisha smiles broadly.

"Is the task too daunting, my dear son?"

"I did not mean that...I meant...I am not supposed to marry you, mother? My queen and love?"

Her smile disappears and she caresses your face.

"And we will be married. I will be your prime wife. That is, if you have no second thoughts about it..."

"No doubt whatsoever."

"Ah...I hate to ruin the moment, but...I have heard disturbing things about you, my loving son."

"Am I not fucking enough?"

"Your eagerness cannot be doubted. Especially not by one that has enjoyed it so often...However, it is not only that you copulate, but how you copulate."

"What am I doing wrong?"

"It is rumored that you show an uncustomary interest for...doing it from behind."

"From behind? I thought you enjoyed when we fucked like dogs."

You lean forward and give your mother a quick kiss. And smiles wickedly. She furrows her brow, but cannot hide that she appreciates the intimacy.

"That is not what I meant and you know it, Cumagan. You should not...fuck the anal opening of women."

"Why not? Sodomy is not forbidden."

"Not officially forbidden, but you should remember your duties. To fuck the ass is a waste of time, energy and seed. It cannot produce offspring."

"You allow me to be sucked of, but if I cum down the throat that cannot lead to children either."

"That is different! A woman can please you with her mouth in order to get you ready for the...final assault, so to speak. That assault should be directed towards the proper spot."

"I thought I was making love, not war."

Alisha sighs despairingly.

"Doubtless you will do as you wish, no matter what I advise."

"I respect your advice, mother. I will make a deal with you. For every ass I fuck, I will fuck at least one pussy. Will that satisfy you?"

"Well, it is something..."

You look at your daughters. They are hanging by your every word, almost mesmerized. Your mother licks her lips.

"Perhaps you should begin to put our deal into practice?" she suggests with a sultry voice.

"Now?"

"Now and here. Which of our children do you prefer? Girls, exhibit yourselves."

Lavina and Jira rises from the carpet and pulls up their dresses. In accordance with court custom none of them is wearing any clothes underneath. They are fresh and smooth. Lavina smiles and bites her lower lip expectantly. Jira is blushing and seems embarrassed, almost as if she wanted to hide her face behind the hem of her dress.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of Jira", comforts Alisha, "Your father likes what he sees. Do you not?"

"I do. I do indeed."

In your mind the choice have been made. You will have both of them. But first, Jira. Your cock is already hard enough to break through your trousers. You gestures to them to sit down and then you crawl over to Jira. She looks at you with trepidation.

"Do not be afraid, Jira", says Alisha, "Your father does not want to hurt you. He is going to give you pleasure. He will be your first."

Her first...You are going to take your daughter's virginity. That makes your heart pound. Her innocence is intoxicating. And it is a gift to you. You start to kiss her, cautiously, you do not want to frighten her. She moans weakly and leans towards you, but does not kiss in return.

"You can kiss me, Jira", you murmur, "Try. You will like it."

Clumsily she gives you a kiss with half open mouth. You smile, find her lips and give her a real kiss. In the middle of it you feel her body move in a deep sigh. She has given in. Pleased you play with her hair and caress her shoulders. She is smooth as silk.

"You can touch me also, Jirna. It is natural."

Her little hands moves along your sides while your right hand has, inch by inch, creeped in under her dress. It finds the beginning of a thigh and follows it upwards, slowly...Until it reaches the warm and moist goal. Jirna twitches in your embrace.

"Dad!"

"Sch, let your father guide you", instructs Alisha, "He knows what your body need."

You start to rub her pussy, careful movements. And your mother is right. You know what you are doing. Soon Jirna is writhing and her breathing has become incoherent. You kiss her again.

"You like it, my little girl?"

"Yes, dad...It feels good..."

"It can feel even better."

Mildly you push her down on her back. Her hesitation have gone. With both hands she pulls up her dress and spreads her legs. By the gods, now you really need to free your cock or your trousers will be ripped. You pull away the buttons and your manhood stands out, hard and erect. Jirna stares at it. Some of her hesitation seems to have returned. You are about to say something comforting, but your mother is quicker.

"It will fill you out, Jirna. Feel so good. But I think it needs some lube..."

Before you have time to think your mother takes your whole cock in her mouth and throat. She holds it there and drools.

"Oh, mother...Fuck..."

Alisha pulls herself of you with a delighted gasp.

"Imagine it, Jirna...Your father's cock created you in my womb. And now it will create more life in your womb...It is wonderful...It is magical...Take her, son. She is yours."

Without further ado you place yourself between your daughter's legs. A glance over your right shoulder reveals that Lavina is pleasuring herself, one hand under her dress and the other one pinching her nipples. Then you better give her something worth watching. You bend down and kiss Jirna.

"Are you ready, my dear?"

"Yes, dad...As ready as I will ever be."

"It will hurt a bit at first. But afterwards..."

You continue to kiss her and mumble soothing words. Your hands grip her hips. You try to make the first penetration gentle. Try to deny your raging desire to fuck your daughter, breed her, love her. It becomes almost painfully slow for you. And Jirna whines softly.

"It will become better...I promise..."

And you start to fuck your daughter. Long and powerful strokes. You wonder if Jirna likes it. She releases a divine whimper and you know. The pace increases. Faster and faster. Soon Jirna bounces like a ragdoll, holding on to you for dear life. Your climax is building and building. This will be good, this will be heavenly...You push her hips against your groin one last time. It feels as if all air is forced out of your body when you cum. Jirna wriggles with wide-open mouth and blank eyes. Then she falls back onto the carpet, panting. You look at her. Your daughter. Breed by you. Perhaps she will give you a daughter that will also be breed by you. Or even a son, a son that, like his father, fucks and marries his mother and get his own daughters to fuck. An endless succession of copulation. An eternity of fucking.

You gather enough strength to lean down and kiss Jirna. She smiles exhausted. Perhaps she is surprised over the extent of her pleasure. You stroke her hair.

"Rest now, my lovely girl. Rest."

You arise from Jirna and take a deep breath. No sooner have you done that before Lavina, standing on all fours, grinds against you, like a horny cat.

"Is it my turn now, father? Please..."

"Show the decency to wait for a moment", scolds Alisha, "Your father need to recover."

Your mother hands you a crystalline flask. It contains strengthening elixir. You fill your mouth and swallow. It hardly tastes anything, but you notice the effect. You hand back the flask to your mother.

"If you want to be nice to you father, Lavina, you should clean him", instructs Alisha, "With your mouth."

Lavina grins happily and go down on your cock. She has not the skill of your mother, but she is eager, so eager. She slurps and slobbers. Meanwhile Alisha picks up Jirna and holds her in her arms, as a good mother should. She lets one of her breasts loose and allows her daughter to take it in her mouth. And the mouth of Lavina has brought you back to full erection. You pull up her dress so you can see her ass. You give it a slap that makes Lavina shiver.

"I will have that ass...You do not mind, do you, mother? That was our deal. And I have already fucked one pussy."

Alisha smiles wearily.

"Do as you want, my son."

"And you do not mind, do you, Lavina?"

Lavina pulls of your cocks. She looks a bit scared.

"I have never done it before, dad."

"Then it will be a new experience. It will be tight. Tight and good. What do you say?"

Lavina hesitates a few seconds, then she grins and nods.

"Excellent. You have lubed me. Remain as you are."

You move over to her behind. It is pale and delicious. You cannot help giving it another slap. Lavina groans. Then you take saliva from your tongue and spread it around her asshole with two fingers. And push into her. Widening her opening. She groans again.

"Dad...Are you sure you will fit me?"

"Darling...We are made for each other. Just see. And feel."

You grip her lower back and line up your cock with her hole. And push. And push. And push.

"Dad...Oh, dad..."

"Sch...Soon...Soon it will feel good."

"It is like you are welded into me..."

"We are family. The same flesh. We are meant to be close like this..."

With a mutual growl from father and daughter you reach as far as you can come, seated like a king on a throne. You start fucking her, much rougher than you fucked her sister. You are convinced she can take it, but you want her to enjoy herself as well. With one hand you grip her opulent hair to pull her towards you and with the other you caress her pussy.

"Oh, dad...I will not last for long...It was so exciting to watch you and Jirna...I bet she loved it...Now she will just be around you so you can fuck her at any time."

"I will keep both of you close to me...It is my duty as a father to give my daughters the loving treatment they deserve..."

"I love you, dad...Oh, gods...I will cum...I will cum....I am cu...."

Lavina's body seems to lift from the ground as the ecstasy rushes through her. Your own orgasm arrives shortly.

"I love you, Lavina...You are a lovely woman...Ah..."

You kiss her on the neck and then let go of her body. Lavina collapses in a blissful heap on the carpet. Your muscles ache and you are drenched in sweat. Alisha has placed the sleeping Jirna on the carpet. Now she picks up a piece of cloth, goes to the lake, dips the cloth in the water, returns, kneels beside you and starts washing you. Face, neck and shoulders. The cool water goes you good. Then the cloth glides over your stomach and your mother grips around your cock. And starts pumping it.

"Oh, mother...You really know how to arrange a fantastic picnic..."

"And it is not over yet...What do you say, my sweet boy? If you fuck Lavina's pussy, I will allow you to fuck your mother's ass. A fair exchange, don't you think?"

mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers