Breeder of the Kingdom Pt. 03

Story Info
You are the only man in the kingdom.
2.2k words
4.56
9.3k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers

This story can be described as an extravagant daydream from a male perspective. Which explains why the concept is ludicrous. English is not my first language so I apologize for mistakes in grammar and spelling. All characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

3: The Coronation

It is time for your coronation.

Prince Cumagan will become king Cumagan, the fourth with that name. The cathedral is prepared. The guests and officials are gathered. Your mother and soon-to-be wife, Alisha, has rehearsed the ceremony with you, but you are still uncertain about some details. She has told you not worry. The only, truly awful thing that could happen, she claims, would be your absence. The realm would be disappointed. And in danger. It needs its king. And breeder. The most trying thing for you is that the custom prescribes twelve days of chastity before the coronation. No fucking or sucking. Not even a kiss or a hug. At the same time you have been regularly drinking concoctions to strengthen stamina and potency. Torture.

You will be happy when this day is over, you think as you step out of the carriage and onto the platform in front of the cathedral of Revonia. Around the building members of the royal guard is posted, wearing golden armor and holding lances with white and purple streamers. The entire population of the capital is out on the streets. You wave benignly to the cheering crowd and then look up at the cathedral. It is a grand structure with five towers and many niches with life-size statues of men and women. All of them nude. Around the entrance there is a fascinating arch of intertwined statues, obviously representing lovemaking. Very skillfully done. It is a sight that might make anyone want to step inside to find true religion. You gather your long purple robe, lined with white fur, around you and enter. Alone.

You cross the stone floor in a dark chamber and then arrives in the main hall. It is filled with people. All of them women, obviously. As soon as you appear everyone kneel as if on a given signal. You try to walk slowly towards the high altar with something that could be interpreted as royal dignity. You can feel the red velvet carpet against your feet. Because you are naked underneath robe, in accordance with tradition. You cautiously watch the guests. About two thirds of them seem to be noblewomen, with lavish dresses and glittering jewels. The remaining third consists of a selection of your many sisters, recognizable with their violet eye color, and a hundred young women, some fair-skinned, some dark-skinned, all of them in bridal gowns. Interestingly designed gowns. The veils does not cover their faces. The corsets does not cover their breasts. The skirts does not cover their legs. They are your brides. All of them. You feel droplets of sweat on your neck and brow.

Finally you reach the open space surrounding the high altar, with its rather overwhelming statue portraying the goddess, the ultimate mother and mistress. If you could breed her you would become the progenitor of a new race of gods and giants. The gathered dignitaries bow towards you. In front of the high altar there is a newly erected podium and on it stands your throne. It is not as luxurious as one might think, it is centuries old and no one is allowed to redecorate it. To the right of it, on a lower level, your mother sits on another throne. She is wearing a gorgeous dress, studded with diamonds. Above her massive coiffure glitters the crown. The crown of the kingdom. Your crown. The state treasurer, a curvy blonde, steps to your left side and the chief attorney, a slender brunette, steps to your right side. They take your hands and lead you towards the podium. You cannot help thinking, with some nostalgia, that you fucked the state treasurer fourteen days ago and the chief attorney twenty-one days ago. They leave you to ascend the podium on your own, which you do, stand in front of the throne and turn around. First at this moment your mother and Caronna, high priestess of Revonia, bow to you. Then you sit down on the throne. The wood creaks beneath you, but it holds together.

Caronna raises her staff of office and the congregation stands up. Caronna is in charge of the ceremony, after all this is her cathedral. There is something almost harsh over her sunburnt face, something one would not expect in a priestess serving the goddess of love, though you would still call her attractive. Sometime in the future you will investigate the body under that dark grey robe.

"Blessed be the goddess!" Caronna begins, with a voice used to public speaking, "Blessed indeed, for she has blessed this realm. An unbroken line of kings has ruled us in peace and prosperity. And this line continues today with Cumagan. He has already showed his worthiness, his devotion to the needs of the realm, his attention to the desires of his people. Rejoice! Our people shall not perish, our kingdom shall not be depopulated. Therefore we are here to honor him that should be honored above everyone else. To make him our king and supreme breeder. May his offspring fill the land! May his lineage never expire! May we deserve his seed! Blessed be Cumagan! Blessed be the Reversang dynasty! And blessed be the goddess!"

The congregation echoes: "Blessed be the goddess!"

Caronna makes a gesture and Iridina, one of your sisters, step forward. She is wearing a mantle of golden silk, glistening like metal. Her face, framed by a silvery coronet, is dazed. Caronna pulls the mantle aside. Underneath Iridina is just as naked as you are. Caronna touches her pussy lips with the head of her staff. Iridina quivers. She seems extremely sensitive at the present moment. Caronna replaces the staff with her right hand and starts caressing your sister.

"In the beginning the goddess allowed her divine juices to flow", continues Caronna, "And the god was lured by her scent and she welcomed his body into her body and they copulated for a million years and from their mixing of fluids the world and all life in it was born. Therefore, in man and women is a divine essence, the juices that flow in mating. Copulate and you do the work of the goddess. Make love and the goddess shall bless you. God and goddess, man and woman, we fuck, we mate, we become divine. Praise to the goddess!"

During this speech Iridina has become more and more dissolved in pleasure. With extraordinary timing the orgasm spurts forward with the final words. The cries of Iridina fill the hall. Her legs bend under her and she sinks to the floor. Caronna makes a sign of benediction over her head. Then a serving girl helps Iridina to some cushions. Caronna steps up to the throne and holds her moist hand in front of your face.

"Receive the juice of woman, which originate in the goddess. With it you shall be anointed and blessed by the goddess."

You lick her hand, a little bit hesitatingly at first and then eagerly, lapping each finger. Caronna steps back and raises her arms.

"He has received the goddess. The goddess is with him and he is with the goddess. Blessed be the goddess!"

Once again the congregation echoes: "Blessed be the goddess!"

Then your mother arises. When the folds of her dress straightens out you notice something. Her protruding belly. She is pregnant. With your child. She has not told you, successfully hidden the change until now. You want to rush up and embrace her, but realize it would disturb the proceedings. Alisha removes the crown and holds it with both hands.

"This crown I received from my husband and father. I have carried it to aid my son and king. Now I return it to him as is proper. May he possess the crown with wisdom and honor. With love and devotion, not envy or regret, do I perform this act."

She steps over to you and offers you the crown. You touch it, not taking it yet.

"I receive this crown from my honorable mother so the unbroken lineage of kings shall not be broken. May the goddess and all my forbearers grant me wisdom and honor."

You take the crown and place it on your head. It doesn't really fit you, it is a bit too small, but at least it stays on your head. Alisha kneels and shouts: "Long live the king! Cumagan the fourth!"

Everyone follows her example: "Long live the king! Cumagan the fourth!"

But you do not care about the adulation. The only thing you see is your mother's sweet face. And the only thing you feel is your hard erection. Surely those around have seen the bulge in the robe. You whisper, almost painfully: "Mother...I need you..."

"And you shall have me, my son."

She unclasps your robe and shows your naked body to everyone. Then her mouth engulf your cock. You know that this time is special. This is not merely a blowjob, it is a proposal. That is how it is done in the realm, with the sucking of cock or licking of pussy. Your mother is asking for permission to become your wife. And the only thing in your mind is to fuck that heavenly mouth, see the love in those violet eyes, prove with your seed how much she matters to you. She pulls away from your cock and you groan in disappointment.

"My son", she gasps, "My son and king...Will you take me as your wife?"

"Yes...By all the gods, yes!"

"The action have been performed and the words have been spoken", interjects Caronna, "You are now husband and wife, in the eyes of the goddess."

"Then...My wife and mother...Continue to serve me."

"Later, my kingly son. You have other duties to perform."

She takes your hand and together you step down from the podium. The officials have carried forth a kind of table covered with white cloth. You feel the crown being lifted from your head.

"I take care of it for now", Alisha explains, "We do not want it to fall into the floor. Remember, you must not fuck all of them today. Just as many as you like. Or are able to."

A bride is led to the table. Her swirling hair is bluish black. She has brown skin, small earrings and a cute smile.

"I am Guina, your majesty."

"Glad to meet you, Guina. I..."

She drops to her knees and sucks you. The compliment dies on your lips in a hoarse groan. Guina shows great enthusiasm. After a while she looks at you.

"My king...Will you take me as your wife?"

"Yes...Yes, I will."

Guina jumps up on the table and spreads her legs for you. The pent up energy from your enforced chastity is released. In one movement you kiss her and penetrate her pussy. She holds on to your shoulders as you pound her. Her little noises of pleasure make you wild. The table shakes under the onslaught. And with blinding haste you climax together. When the seed is seen in her pussy a chorus rings out: "Blessed be the goddess!"

Before you have time to say something to Guina she is replaced by another bride. This one has hair with the color of wheat and a wicked smile curves her intensely red lips. She doesn't even introduce herself before going down on your cock, first lapping and then sucking. You push yourself deep in her throat and she takes you without problem. Though her eyes are moist when she asks: "Will you take me as your wife, my king?"

"Oh, I will."

You lift her up on the table and fucks her with abandon. She encourages you with her smile and bucking body. You are going to breed this vixen. You are the breeder and she shall be breed. That is all you can think. Once again you erupt and once again the chorus rings out: "Blessed be the goddess!"

The rest of the day becomes a blur. The names elude you. All you see is faces in the throes of divine agony. All you can feel is body pressed against body, your hardness against their wetness. And you fuck and fuck and fuck.

Until you let out a sigh of relief that makes the hall reverberate and then you collapse into oblivion.

You wake slowly, feeling heavy and thirsty. Nursing hands touch you.

"Do not exert yourself, my son. Or perhaps you prefer that I use the address 'your majesty' from now on?"

There is humor in your mother's voice, but also worry. You heave yourself up into a sitting position.

"What...What happened? It feels like I been sleeping for a week..."

"Not a week. Three days."

"Three days! But...My brides...How many..."

Your mother glows with pride.

"All of them. You fucked them all. Left your seed in them all. In one single day. Of course you became fatigued. Would have been strange otherwise. I am afraid you need to rest for three days more. No copulation. Not even with your mother."

Instinctively one of your hands have been caressing her bosom.

"Dreary...How do you know that I will not die of boredom?"

"Well", she muses while removing your covers, "I suppose one little sucking will not hurt you."

"Give me your pussy instead, mother", you insist, "I need a drink."

mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers