Breeding for the Greater Good Day 01

Story Info
An alien encounter leads to unforseen consequences...
2k words
3.36
9.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of hard and tiresome months at work, I finally can get some holidays. So I decide to spend three weeks on a remote island in the South Seas. Beach, exotic drinks and sun - what could go wrong.

That is exactly how I spend my first two weeks. But after fourteen days of mainly sunbathing, I kind of get bored and decide that it is time to explore the island with all its beauty.

The first beauty I encounter when I ask at the hotel reception for a local guide. It is the first time that I see the girl behind the counter but she is breath-taking. Her petite and slim stature, the clear brown eyes on her symmetrical face and her curly black hair down to her waist immediately caught my attention.

I take a guess that she has some Samoan descent and her soft voice sounds enchanting. So I take a second glance over her body when she turns to get a map of the island. Even though most of her ass is covered by her thick hair, I can see some medium ass cheeks that definitely look very firm.

She turns again to hand me the map and I glance over her chest. Apart from the name tag that says "Manamea" I see just two small bumps, so I assume her cup size would be AAA. She smiles and tells me that this afternoon she already got booked for a tour to a remote cavern and if I'd like I can join the tour. I immediately sign up and we agree to meet at 11 a.m. in front of the hotel.

So when I step out of the hotel, I see this gorgeous group of three ladies waiting outside. The first one is a bright blonde beauty. Her buxom curves in combination with her angelic face make her the dream of every guy.

Her long ponytail is shining bright in the sun and her steel blue eyes are the center of her symmetrical face that has some soft freckles on her cheeks and nose.

Next to her stands an ebony goddess. I can see her hefty cleavage and hips that set accents to her slightly chubby appearance. Her meaty red lips are the center of her face and her short hair allows a view on her heavily pierced ears.

Last but not least there is a tall Latina. Even though the two other girls have quite big asses, hers even tops that. Additionally, she is quite busty and her brown pigtail nearly reaches her knees. Before I can talk to them, Manamea appears and introduces us. First she tells us her name, followed by the explanation that it means sweetheart in Samoan.

Then we introduce ourselves and I get to know that the blonde's name is Madison, the black lady goes with Lakisha and the Latina with Martha. So we get into a small Toyota and Manamea starts the tour.

While Lakisha goes straight for riding shotgun, I sit on the backseat between Madison and Martha. Their two voluminous and tasty asses push from both sides towards my bottom - not that I complained about that.

After two hours in the car that we spent with small talk we arrive at our destination. The whole area is really secluded and the last part of the road is a really bumpy path and we get shaken really good.

Finally, we arrive at a magnificent small lake with the promised cavern at its bank and we get out of the car and head towards the cave. Manamea leads the way and after some 100 meters inside the earth, all daylight is lost.

Fortunately, Manamea brought some flashlights and we continue the exploration. It steadily goes downhill and suddenly we see something glowing in the distance. We get curious and closing in on the glow but first we have to squeeze ourselves through a small hole.

As we get through, we realize that we are standing now in a grotto inside the cavern. Suddenly we feel a puff and the world around us starts turning as we pass out.

When I regain my consciousness, I feel that I am completely naked. When I look around, I see my female companions still snoozing - all of them as well completely naked. I can't take me eyes of them and I go closer to them to take a better look of their gorgeous bodies.

First I check Manamea who lies in her belly. I look at her back, her ass cheeks and legs. When I saw her the first time I thought of her just as slim but now I see that she is incredibly fit as I can see that her ass cheeks are compact but full of muscles. Afterwards my eyes wander to to Lakisha who lies next on her back with widespread legs.

I admire her big and heavy boobs with huge black nipples that are both pierced. Further down, her belly button is unsurprisingly pierced as well. I cannot avoid to take a long look at her vagina which is completely shaved. About five rings are decorating her slit. Then Madison grabs my attention who stays in the same position as Lakisha.

The first thing that jumps my eye are big and meaty pussy that are dominated by her outer lips. She has short but thick landing strip of dark brown hair that indicates that she is a dyed blonde. Her round big boobs are topped by big bright pink nipples.

Finally, I take a look at Martha. Unfortunately, her long ponytail is placed between her big boobs with small but thick dark brown nipples and ends covering her crotch. I get so curious how she would look down there that I get closer to her reaching out my hand to grab her ponytail. Before I reach it, I suddenly hear a voice in my head: "Hello my dear stranger."

I get confused and look around but cannot see anybody who this voice belongs to. I only see the glowing structure and crawl towards it. The voice repeats: "Hello my dear stranger." I answer slowly: "Hello whoever or whatever you are." Now I get a clearer sight of the glowing structure and I can't believe what I see. It appears to be an organic organism equipped with four long tentacles that are moving slowly.

My mind spins and tries to connect it to something I know. So the first thing that comes to my mind is hentai porn where innocent girls get first filled with tentacles in every whole and then covered in a ton of warm cum. While I am having this thought, the thing starts to glow brighter and I am hearing in my head again the voice:

"You are quite a naughty human. And no, what I have in mind for you guys differentiates much from what you have seen in some filthy porn." It comes to me as a shock that the entity obviously can read my mind but the entity continues: "Focus on your body."

And with that I abruptly feel some pressure and movement on my lower body. It is a really strange feeling and I get nervous. Before I can say anything, the entity assures me that everything is all right but from what it knows, what will happen in a few seconds I may experience as quite degrading.

And with that I feel how something presses on my anus and even though I tighten it, something manages to get through. When I get a glimpse of it, I see that it is a small but rather thick worm. In my shock I forget to tense my anus and three other worms come through the fleshy barrier.

In horror I sink to the floor as the next worm is blazing his trail to the floor. I close my eyes in fear and tell myself that this all is just a perverted dream and that I will wake up soon. But with every worm coming through, I realize more and more that there won't be any waking-up. When I open my eyes again, I can't believe what I am seeing.

Manamea is still sleeping but the other three girls are watching me in excitement while worm after worm is exiting through my ass. Martha and Lakisha even start to masturbate while Madison comes to me, tells me to lie on my back and then lifts my lower back a bit by putting her legs under me and spreads my ass cheeks with her hand. Then she looks with a lovely smile at me and comforts me by saying that I just should relax my anus and let it happen.

As I follow her instructions and the worms start gushing out of me without any problems. She smiles at me and tells me that I just should let my body do the work for me as she can feel that I am having contractions. Then she whispers in my ear that she actually thinks I am in labour and I am delivering some kind of babies.

She gives me a randy look and continues that I look so sexy the way I am right now -- so vulnerable and feminized, as for her there is nothing more feminine than giving birth and then prompts me to embrace this now found womanhood and give in to the femininity.

Moreover, as I start to relax and get calmer despite of what unearthly thing is happening to me, I get aware of the sensation involving my ass. To my huge surprise I found the feeling quite arousing and my dick starts to harden. Madison and the rest of the girls, Manamea now awake as well, see that, smile and complimenting me that I am doing a great job.

Suddenly, as another big gush of worms is shooting out of my rear, Madison grabs my dick and starts masturbating me. All of this sensation is too much to handle for me and I start moaning uncontrollable. My screams of pleasure echo from the walls of the cave and I feel how the flood of worms that were coming out of my ass hole slowly stops.

While Madison is still wanking me, I see the big pile of worms and this sight makes me climax hard. I shoot a huge load of jizz over my belly and most surprisingly as well over my face. I lie down in exhaustion but the worms suddenly start moving towards me, crawling over me. They feel at the same time weird but also really comfortable.

I realize that they are just on the places of my body where there is cum and drinking it while changing their colour into a bright pink. As I was moaning while orgasming, I accidentally shot some of my cum in my mouth. One worm obviously sensed that and enters now my mouth, cleaning it.

I am really confused but let it happen, even letting two more worms enter my mouth and playing with my tongue on them. The girls see that and giggle and as the situation is that aroused, Lakisha comes and grabs two of the bigger worms on my belly and puts them in my mouth as well, telling me I should suck them.

I close my mouth and do just that, even though it feels kind of wrong but at the same time I didn't care much anymore and the sensation is just great. After the worms sucked all the cum from my body and face, they crawl towards the entity and get sucked in by a separate tentacle that is connected to a big blob.

When I open my mouth, the five worms that I caressed with my tongue perfervidly leave it and end up as well in the tentacle. The entity then directly communicates to all of us by saying that it believes an explanation is in order.

To be continued...