All Comments on 'Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 13'

by JHErotica

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 month ago

Hope this is not the last of the story. Have loved it if it was/is

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

A beautiful gesture from Alena to say thank you for impregnating her.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

I have loved this series

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 month ago

Oh wow, the deed is done with Alena and maybe Kate is going to be pregnant too after this. Please tie up this loose end for me. I have to know what the outcome is. More please.

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 1 month ago

Seemed like an ordeal to get this far, but am glad we’re there.

.

What’s next; there’s got to be something in the works…

M

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 1 month ago

Loving this series. One pregnant. Now it’s time for his sister to become pregnant too. And the three of them become a proper family, all together.

AydanFioreAydanFioreabout 1 month ago

Looking forward to Alena masturbating while watching them fuck and encouraging them to give her child a sibling.

Sune2022Sune2022about 1 month ago

please do not end this yet. One or two more chapters. They all need to end up living together and raising the babies..

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

Hope this is the end, maybe let us know in the comments. This was a great way to say thank you but maybe they can see if both girls get pregnant. maybe they all live together and both girls can have him when needed. whatever you decide this story has been great. thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

well that was a nice romantic story, quite a dramatic way to find oneself loved and lonely and yet so far away from happiness.

MetlguyMetlguyabout 1 month ago

Please don't end the series now. This must keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OK Ladies. It's time to tell him that you want him for your husband! It's now Kate's time to be bred on the throuple's honeymoon. Getting better by the chapter. Keep it going. 5☆

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Yes, finally! Thanks for this! 5/5

Johnm74165Johnm74165about 1 month ago

An excellent story, a good end result, a bit short, but I can't wait to see what happens next

Babo66Babo66about 1 month ago

Another great chapter!! 5 stars all the way from East Texas!!

My Kik is debohls if any ladies want to talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved this part. I hope this is not the end of the story.

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballsabout 1 month ago

Hopefully Kate will have is child too in the next chapter. That would be a great addition to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And soon Kate WILL BE with child as well?!?

Kellie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was great to hear your expansion of allowing Kate and her brother to be together. Now hopefully they become a throuple with Alena?

SilverBunk94SilverBunk94about 1 month ago

Another great installment. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

absolutely hate it. Hate the whole story. It should have been Him and Kate Having a baby. Now his sister just gives him a pity fuck for letting her and her lesbian use him and now hang him out to dry. Yeah she really loves him alright. Used him like a escort. All lies. Loves him....bullshit! Used him more like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love it. Hopefully they all 3 can be together with both girls getting pregnant. Though it'll be really awkward to explain to any grandparents if there are any... The other more realistic alternative is that Kate goes on the pill and they don't try to have two babies at once...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hahaha - wow, last commenter, bitter much? Woman hater - sheesh. Anyway, too short but nice scene - great story!

RanethekingRanethekingabout 1 month ago

Loved this story so far! Really hoping it moves into Breeding my sister and then just a three way marriage.

DelftsejongenDelftsejongen26 days ago

As you wrote “ God you feel so good in me, so right.”. Incest is right, how it should be. Close family members fit together, belong together.

And yes, Kate is going to be pregnant too. As she has always wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Oh Wow! I could not stop reading, seeing in my head what was going on. It was almost as if I was living his part, hearing his thoughts, seeing their bodies and feeling their emotions. And then I felt the intensity of their love and sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJHErotica@JHErotica
Erotica writer as a hobby. Interested in a bunch of different kinds, mostly anything with ethical boundary crossing and play. Open to commissions and writing prompts!