All Comments on 'Breeding Story for My Wife'

by Harddriver86

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your use of the "First-person-singular-descriptive-regurgative-dangling-participle", or whatever you call it when you describe back to a person what they are doing while they do it, is very disconcerting and off-putting to the reader (me). Tell me what she is doing, don't tell her. She already knows what she is doing!

I know that it is just a simplistic little stroke-story, nut it turns to mush when you use that writing style. NO! I will not be reading any more of your stuff. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quoted straight from Literotica category page "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (41550)"

Please move into Romance or some other category. 1 Star because this happens all too often that writers can write but can't grasp simple irony or intentionally ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wasted first effort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Nobody cares that it's a "true" story. We don't believe you, and it adds nothing to the story.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

So another man needs to make your wife horny. You should just Jim Jones yourself since you can't function as a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second person stories suck.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

If something like that gets your wife going she has as many problems as you do.

Clementine90Clementine90about 1 year ago

Wow! The other commenters are psychopaths on here lol. Don’t let them get you down. I got very wet from this story and I wouldn’t mind reading more.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

Short and boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous