Breeding the Gynecologist

Story Info
Eddie finds that his coworker wants something from him.
1.2k words
3.86
19.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About six months ago, I started a new job at a place called St. Agatha's Hospital for Women, located in Chicago. It mainly focused on women's health. The nurses were mostly women as were the doctors. Even the custodians and administration were mostly women. But then there was me, one of two clinical psychologists and one of the few guys.

I had grown up around mostly women so St. Agatha's wasn't awkward for me. I was perfectly comfortable with so many female friends among the staff and working with predominately female patients. They were comfortable around me as well.

One particular friend of mine was one of the gynecologists, Dr. Theresa Cárdenas or "Resa" as she insisted I call her. "It's like the word for laughter and you make me laugh," she said when I asked her. "But in a good way!" Resa was from Mexico, moving to Chicago when she was 18. She still had her accent from Veracruz. I thought it sounded heavenly.

Resa and I were close and often spent our lunches together. We went to a museum or the park or to see a play every other weekend. Resa would confide in me and I in her. I met her family and she met mine. She was very important to me. We often said we loved each other. Every time I said the words, part of me wondered if I meant it in a platonic way.

After treating a regular patient of mine, a woman with post-partum depression (one of quite a few patients me and Resa shared), I got a call from the doctor. She wanted me to come over to her house tonight for dinner and a movie. It was Friday and we wouldn't be working the weekend so I said yes.

Theresa's house was quite big and fancy, even among the other houses of Forest Glen. She did make triple my salary. It was red brick, artistically designed, with a fountain in the yard two stone paths snaking around. I knocked and she came to the door, wearing a purple nightgown.

Resa was a stunning woman. Her gown hugged her wide hips and showed off her generous cleavage. She had silky black hair and brown eyes and a stare alone that could make a man weak.

"Eddie, I'm very happy to see you. Come in."

She gestured me inside. It was an extravagant place with antique furniture and art and sculptures. She grabbed my hand and took me to her kitchen which looked like a fancy restaurant tonight. On the table was boeuf bourguignon, still hot, served with ricotta gnocchi and a pinot noir in tall glasses. Theresa had always told me I should try her cooking and I can see why.

We ate for a bit (it was a magnificent meal by the way) but Resa seemed to have other things on her mind. She seemed to want dinner over with soon. As soon as I was done, she decided she was done and invited me to her bedroom.

"You have a great place, Resa. It's beautiful," I said.

"I have exquisite tastes. I've always loved art and theatre and opera. You know that. I wanted my house to reflect that passion."

She smiled. "I also have exquisite tastes in men, Eddie. Guys have long thought I was a prude because I wouldn't fuck any random jackass who flirted with me. I've always known what kind of man I wanted. He'd be sweet and caring but also rugged and masculine. Not toxically masculine but a real, rugged man. The kind of man who'd get me pregnant. That's you, Eddie."

I didn't register what she said at first. When it hit a few seconds later, all I could say was a meek "what."

Resa started rubbing her hand on my chest. "I want you, Eddie. I've wanted you for the last two months. Tonight, I want you to get me pregnant," she said in a seductive whisper. It sent shivers down my spine.

She placed her hand on my thigh and slowly moved it to my crotch. What she found put a smile on her face. "You're so hard. Big, too."

We started kissing as she undid my pants. While her lips were locked with mine, her hands slid my pants and boxer briefs down. My own hands were taking off my jacket and shirt, throwing them to the sides of her large bed. She started kissing my neck then my chest then stomach then the area between my stomach and cock. She did the same there, starting from the base and working her way to the head, placing a sensual kiss for every inch.

When she reached the head, she kissed it and let it pass through her lips and slowly took every inch effortlessly. When she reached the base, she looked me in the eyes and smiled the best she could. She kept up a steady rhythm, going from the base to the head, as she worked her way up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

She stopped and climbed on top of me. My cock slipped into her pussy which was a lot like her mouth: warm and wet and tight. She started riding me. It wasn't soft and sensual like her kissing but hard and rough. She was a woman possessed. She was a woman who hungered for my seed like the wet earth after a rainstorm.

"You are the perfect man, Eddie. I want you to breed me. I want your child. Tonight, you're going to get me pregnant. I'm going to drain every last drop from you, mi bombón."

"This better not be a one time thing, Resa. I'm pretty sure any other woman after you would disappoint me."

She smirked. "I've ruined you for every other woman. That's exactly what I wanted to do to my future husband."

We started making out while she rode me. She was a bit of a gym rat and she could ride me this vigorously for hours. I was in a haze of sorts. Her pussy was addicting. She wanted to drain me and I wanted to cum every last drop I had into her.

"I want to rail you," I told her as I felt the beginnings of an orgasm. "Your man wants to take control."

"That kind of attitude is exactly why he's my man."

We flipped around and I took on a more active role. I held her in my arms and thrust into her. Her moans of pleasure were a sweet tune that mixed with my own to create a song of lovemaking.

"Chingame," she moaned. "Chingame con esa verga grande."

Soon, I had no energy left and erupted into Theresa. We were a sweaty, exhausted mess. I laid my head on her chest and we fell asleep. When I woke up, it was nearing 2 pm. Theresa was downstairs. She kissed me when she saw me and we spent the day watching TV before I went home for the night.

I didn't get her pregnant that night but within a year we were married with a child followed by a half dozen more over the next five years. I was happy.