Breeding White Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
BBC hired to breed wife.
2.4k words
3.97
11.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks have passed, I haven't been to the gym. I've fucked a few chicks. None of them would let me fuck that ass. The cell phone rings and it's the husband Jim.

"Hey, man how are things? Haven't seen you around the gym." he inquired.

"Been taking it slow. Getting all moved in and all." I told him.

"Got some good news for you. The wife can't stop talking about your cock. A few of the guys want to know if you'll fuck their wives. I told them you're very picky. But because my wife won't stop talking about your dick. The other wives nag their husbands which they plead with me to call you. Jamarus you there? I take from your silence you want me to tell everyone to fuck off!"

I think things over. Remember most white women enjoy being fucked up the ass. Which I'm having issues finding these days.

"Naw, naw but the price is fifteen hundred now and no cuckhold." (husband watching)

"Sure thing, I will get the word out. By the way, Jen is pregnant. Way to go J. You took care of one less thing she can bug me nag me about."

"Isn't that part of what you paid me for," I questioned him.

"I did, I did," he affirmed.

"Just checking. Can't have you whimping out on me. Sticking me with a kid." I made clear.

"No, no J we will be one happy family. No one will know but you, Jen, and myself. Praying for a healthy son. One last thing, Jen wants another romp," he informed me.

"Well since you're pimping me out to all that cash and she likes it up the ass. I'll do her for free." I made it known.

"Lovely, lovely, he was pleased. I'll get back at you on that other," he told me.

"Cool," I said as the phone hung up.

I was enjoying my new digs. More room a better view of the city. I even bought me a stationary bike and some hand weights. Now I didn't have to go to the gym unless I wanted to. Options I love them. What I didn't count on were the extra expenses. But me making that extra cash that Jim is setting up and some more white pussy. Makes me a blessed man!

Two more weeks go by, still no word from Jim. I decided to go to the gym. The stationary bike decided is getting boring. I was having the most awesome workout when a group of lovely white women came over and asked if it would be alright if they watched me work out. They were all lovely. One that stood out was a raven hair Asian. Tall, very tall for an Asian.

This woman had a body like a brickhouse with the longest legs. How the song go 36 24 36 aww what a winning hand. The lust took over me and my rod was on full display. Most of the women giggled and turned their heads. Not the Asian.

In fact, she pointed and asked, "is that all you?"

With a grin from ear to ear, "you bet it is! I was about to get sexual with her and ask is she wanted to sample it. Find out for herself since she was bold enough to ask. But there were kids present. I held my tongue.

My visit to the gym paid off. Jim was blowing me up with offers. It was a good thing too. I was running low on cash, but I wanted to keep those foolish husbands waiting. Like I was kept waiting those two weeks.

I made an appointment with a couple named Ava and Mitchell. He was some kind of big time financial banker and she was supposed to be an international model.

It didn't hit me until I seen them at the club. The tall Asian from the guy was tall enough to be a model. We ordered drinks as I eye balled this goddess. After about three drinks and some small talk. I was ready to fuck. I was about to tell him I would fuck her for free when he handed me a envelop with two and a half grand in it. Dumb, I know.

"What's the extra for," I had to know.

"Jim assures us you're a businessman. The extra is for me watching you fuck my lovely wife," he explained.

"Before you say no, smoke this over. I will give you another grand if she is pleased," he offered.

The wheels in my mind spun like crazy, with that type of cash I could put a nice down payment on a new car I didn't want this fat cat thinking I was anxious or anything so, I eye balled his wife for a few minutes.

"It's a deal if I don't have to where a condom." I countered. I wanted to feel every bit of her Asian pussy. She will be my first Asian too, oh yeah this could be a deal breaker. He thought about it for a moment.

"Let me check with the wife," he countered.

I could see them having words. This went on for about ten minutes. I knew I pushed things too far requesting no condom. Well at least I got a few free drinks, and the night is still young. I had just given up on fucking that Asian pussy when he came back over to me.

"Instead of the thousand-dollar bonus. Will up settle for five hundred dollars. To get her to agree I had to promise her five bills" he counters back.

"All good," I agreed. My cock jumping with anticipation!

The drive was just as long, in fact we weren't far from Jim and Jenifer's place. The house was just as big, no maid or butler. We all walked in together. Ava excused herself as Mitch escorted me to the study.

"Drink," Jim offered?

"I'm good," I responded.

We chatted for about fifteen minutes when Ava appeared, wearing nothing but a pair of spiked heels.

"Dayum," slipped out before I could catch myself. She spun around like she was on the catwalk.

"Well; you two are grateful to see me," she smiled as she checked our crotches. She held her hand out for me as I looked at her husband.

"Don't worry he will be up later to watch you fuck me silly," Ava warned.

We slowly walked up the stairs as I watched her ass drop side to side. The cheeks of her ass firm yet tender looking, that I can't wait to caress. The master bedroom is off to the left and occupies most of the up stair's cubic square feet. She leads me to a super king size waterbed.

"Lay down, please," Ava instructed me.

I do as told, the water bed is very firm and relaxing. I'm hard as hell and throbbing. I lay back and that ten inch cock raises like a flag pole.

"Dam, you are as large as they say you are," Ava admits.

I look at her lit up wide eye face and she is drawn to my dick like a moth to a flame. She climbs onto the bed. Parts her long legs and hovers over my cock with her wet pussy. I feel her pussy lips part as they wrap around the head. She is clearly not accustomed to the size of my dick. Ever so slowly she lowers her hot wet pussy onto my shaft. Her pussy is very tight as she forces herself down.

Inch by inch I feel the tight wrap of her pussy. I've never felt a pussy this tight. Halfway down I feel my cock still parting her tight pussy walls. I do all I can not to bust a nut so quickly. Her pussy bottoms out three fourths of the way down. I learned something at that moment. There's a big difference between Ava and Jenifer. Jenifer's hungry pussy enveloped my large penis. Whereas Ava's tight pussy can only take three fourths of my huge dick.

It took her a few moments to get accustomed to my size before she started to bounce up and down on my penis. Ave came quite violently and before she could recover, she came again.

Her pussy delighted my shaft and again I had to fight back my nut. Ava's pussy and Jenifer's pussy does have one thing in common. There both have juicy delicious twats. Being on my back I couldn't pound her pussy like I wanted. I hooked her behind her thighs and rose up. With my cock still stuffed in her tight pussy I began walking. At that instant her husband walked in and took a seat.

I continued to the nearest wall and slammed Ava's back up against the wall. I began thrusting my hips into her tight cunt. She began to whimper and whale as my cock slammed in and out of her. I thought I was ripping her apart so I stopped.

"What the fuck are you doing. I was almost to the most powerful orgasm of my life," she expressed!

"No need to tell me twice," I assured her. I continued my assault on her wet hot pussy. With her back on the wall. She had nowhere to run, and the wall had no give. I pounded that pussy as she came and came again. She became soaked between her thighs. I felt the last quarter of an inch sink deeper and deeper into her opening pussy.

I finally felt my nut sack caress her tender ass cheeks. Her pussy could take all ten inches now. I fucked Ave to three more earth shattering climaxes. She became spent as I laid her on the waterbed.

I fucked her tenderly as slow to other orgasm, but I never achieved an orgasm as I pulled my cock from her quivering pussy. She laid there with her thighs and pussy wide open. Mitch quickly undressed threw some money at me and began fucking his wife. He did more moaning and grunting than she did. She did demand he fuck her as I left the room and house.

My cock was still standing when I saw a light on at Jim and Jenifer's home. My dick throbbed when I thought of Jenifer's sweet ass hole. What the hell, I thought as I rang the doorbell. Jenifer answered the door in her panties. I didn't have to ask as she reached for my dick.

She led me by my penis to a couch. Where she turned around and pulled her panties down. My cock sank into that hot pussy as Jim walked by.

"Glade to see you. She is wearing me out. This pregnancy has her in sex over drive. I just fucked her, and she wants more, Now she's fucking your dick." Jim informed me.

I had to admit her pussy was unusually hot and wet as I pumped my dick in and out, the pussy felt even better caused I didn't have to cram my cock in. Don't get me wrong, fucking Ava was erotic and wild, I just don't like to work that hard. Jenifer came on my large dick and demand to be fucked in the ass. My cock throbbed as I pulled out, of her orgasmic pussy.

Jim handed me some lube as I lubed up her tight ass hole. My cock throbbed like crazy! I've been wanting to fuck this tight ass for over two weeks now. Besides which I didn't nut in Ava like I wanted. This treat was going to rock my world. Jenifer was wanton, could barely wait to be fucked.

The baby I put in her drove her lustful!

There, I thought to myself. That asshole should be nice and slippery, to put my throbbing cock in. She groaned as I forced my large cock head into her pucker. Watching that brown eye open to take my dick was very erotic. Inch after inch I pushed into her tight hole. The opening began to quiver around my thick shaft as Jenifer moaned out her first orgasm. Dam, she came already, and my cock was only half in.

I pushed the rest of my cock into her tight ass and as soon as she felt my nut sack caress her tender ass cheeks. She fired off two climax's that back her all the way onto my dick. I almost came the way her ass hole was sucking my cock.

Even Jim sighed in excitement as he watched me fuck his wife's hot ass as he stroked his cock. I could see the desire in his eyes. He wanted me to hurry up, in order that he could put his cock in his wife's ass. Like I admitted a few paragraphs ago. I was enjoying his wife's tight ass. I long dicked that ass good and slow. I guess Jenifer could sense her husbands need to fuck her. Hastened my fuck by having another powerful orgasm!

Her butthole clutched my shaft so good my balls exploded in her gut. My knee's weakened. My breath got caught up and my cock pumped ounce upon ounce of my man juice into her ass canal. Jim almost shot his load but fought it back, saying out loud

"I'm dying to fuck my wife's tight ass" he said in deep desire.

"Yes, yes I desire your penis in my ass," Jenifer coached him!

My last bit of man juice pumped into Jenifer's ass as my cock slipped out follow by my hot nut. Which ran down the inside of Jenifer's thigh. Jim practically shoved me out the way as he began to fuck his wife cum filled ass. She moaned and groaned but not as intense as she did when I fucked her ass.

With my lust satisfied, I got dressed. Jim pumped away at his wife's butt hole. Just as I walked out the door Jim came in his wife's ass, what a mess. It looks as if Jim busted two nuts in his wife's ass, as I watched his goop joined mines on the floor between her legs.

Months pass, I see Jim and Jenifer at the gym from time to time. She is starting to show, my baby, I mean their baby grows within her. Word got around and I'm driving a Tesla now. Paid for as at least three women with fat cat money husbands let my seed grow with in their wives' wombs. Eva still loves to fuck me as her husband watches. In fact, she has pimped me out to some of her tight booty friends. Life is awesome as I long dick tight asshole women.