Breeding White Wife

Story Info
BBC hired to breed wife.
3.7k words
3.82
13k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11 May 2024

My name is JaMarcus, I'm a six-foot three Afro-American male with a ten-inch penis. I work out regularly at the local gym. You will not believe the white men that approach me in the locker room. Not in a gay way either. They want to know how much I would charge to fore fill there wife's fantasy.

At first, I was put off! But these guys would beg me and offer fifteen hundred bucks to fuck there wife's. Especially after they would go back and tell them how large my cock is. Then I figured out a way to squash all the noise. Some I would tell them they couldn't watch. The others I would tell them no condom.

This quieted things for a while until I was strapped after my building was condemned and I needed cash to relocate. I had to take the next guy who offered. I gave him my terms and jacked the price up to two grand. He was an older guy, with a BBW (big bone wife) not bad looking. Way younger than this sugar daddy.

We agreed to terms. Picked a night and he promised me a thousand-dollar tip if I could satisfy her. We shook on it. I continued my work out. I heard a high-pitched squeal from the other side of the gym. I looked up and that fat cat told his wife I agree to terms.

We agree on the upcoming Friday night. I would meet them at Scotty's around ten. We would have a couple of drinks and I would follow them back to their place. This guy really wanted to bring his wife's desires to reality. He agreed to no condom, he didn't want to watch and if I needed to stay the night after I was done, that would be fine as well.

Friday was a few days off. I showed up everyday to the gym. They were there as well, but things were different. That woman watched me day after day like I had a pork chop around my neck. Friday finally came as I found myself in Scotty's parking lot.

I entered the club; the place was packed as usual. I heard my name being called as the guy waved me over to the VIP section. I had never been in the VIP before as the guy unhooked the velvet rope.

"Welcome sir," the usher greeted me as he replaced the rope behind me.

I walked over to the table to greet the guy and his wife. He handed me an envelope that had money in it as I sat next to his wife in the booth, she looked a lot better dressed up. Red bottom high heels, short black cocktail dress, diamond necklace with matching earrings. This guy treated this lady good, she must have some insanely good pussy. Should' of asked for three thousand. He introduced us, the club was so loud we had to lean into each other's ear to be heard.

"Good evening, my name is JaMarcus glade to meet you." I offered.

"I don't care what your name is. All I care about is your big fucking cock and all you need to know is I'm pantie less. Now finger fuck m," she demanded.

I lean over and told the guy.

"I'll take that drink now," I informed him.

As my hand landed in his wife's lap. I felt obligated to do what the bitch asked. I did have her husbands money in my pocket. My two middle fingers were greeted by a soak and wet cunt. My drink arrived as this lady's eyes began to roll back into her head. She can't be getting off I just stuck my fingers in her. I thought to myself. Each VIP booth had curtains and this bodyguard looking guy quickly came over to close them. He looked at me as if I was finger fucking his wife. Soon as the curtains were closed her husband went to get more drinks. She reached over to grab my package. She fished out my dick and smiled like she stole something. I became confused my understanding was I was going to fuck her at there home. The way she was going at me we were about to fuck in this booth. My cock became rigdet and stood ten inches tall. Before I knew what was happening, she hiked up her cocktail dress and slid down my dick. Her squeal of pleasure pierced the music of the club. She gyrated her pussy on my cock and came. Her body shook and she went limp just as it was getting good to me. Their she was limp on my hard cock when her husband stepped through the curtains.

"That was quick," he noted as he sat the drinks on the table.

"His cock is huge, and I couldn't help myself," she told her husband. She got off my throbbing cock fixed her dress, slammed back a drink, and ran off to the girl's room. It took a moment for my penis to fit back into my pants.

"Wow, she has never gotten off that quick." he offered.

"I guess I earned that bonus we spoke off," I reminded him.

"Hey, man I know she wants round two. I tell you what. On the way to our house I will stop and get five thousand more.

"Please tell me you will do this," he questioned.

My dick was activated and need release. Her pussy is juicy enough plus five thousand.

"I will do it." I tried to play it cool.

"Are we ready to go?" she questioned stepping back inside the curtains. If I didn't know any better. I would swear she hadn't been fucked.

Out in the parking lot she demanded to ride with me. Her husband quickly agreed. He spoiled her to no end. I opened my car door and she quickly got in the front seat. We rode about ten minutes when she pulled my soft cock out.

"Damm your soft and still bigger than my husband," as she began to suck it hard. I did my best to stay focused, and drive. She has skills just shy of a head doctor. She bathed my nuts when we stopped at the bank. She almost drains my balls as we went up a long dark road. Where did they take me? I had never been in this part of the town before. Finally, we approached a big iron gate which was buzzed open. We still drove another mile to what I would call a castle. The place is huge and before I could stop good she bolted from the car and into two large doors. It took me a moment to get my cock back into my pants.

Just as I was about to get out of the car the husband showed up.

"Come my friend. My wife eagerly awaits your huge cock. Here's the money we discussed, and the thousand-dollar incentive is still pending if you blow her socks off." He reminded me.

The house was even bigger than it looked. We were greeted by a butler and a maid. The butler was prim and proper. A gentleman's gentlemen I believe their called. The maid looked like a stripper with huge double D breast. She's gorgeous, my cock began to swell as I drank in her vivaciousness. This woman oozed lust, sexiness and out right put your cock in me. Her maid's outfit was smokin! The one thing that really got my attention, was the way the material cut her what look like a very meaty pussy! We had a saying for this when I was in the military. That pussy was standing up and roaring. The husband saw how much attention I was paying the maid.

"She's my toy," he happily informed me. He motioned her over to him, she dropped to her knees. Unzipped his fly. Fished out his dick and sucked it like it was the greatest cock she ever sucked.

"This way sir," he directed me as the husband's eyes were rolling up in his head from the sweet pleasure the maid was ad ministering. By the time I reached the top of the stairs. The maid had him near climax. I looked over the rail to see. He was on his back; her panties were hooked on her six-inch heels. His cock down her throat as she grinded her pussy on his hungry mouth. She looked up at me as to say, I want to fuck your brains out. My cock jumped uncontrollable. The butler pointed to a door down the hall from us.

"Will there be anything else, Sir," he wanted to know. He stopped halfway down the hall to let me continue on my own.

"I'm cum...cum... cumming, you sexy slut!" Rang out as I opened the door.

The room had a red glow and smelled like someone fucking! I followed the source of the red glow. A very large round bed came into view. Naked, with her thighs spread wide, was the wife. She was fucking her hungry wet pussy with a dill doe. She watched me as I watched her masturbate. The dill doe was covered in pussy juice. My cock was already hard, but. Started to throb as I looked at her inviting pussy lips sucking that dill doe.

"I've been waiting for you," she snapped in a whining voice that brought my hard on right down.

"Get over here," she orders!

Those words pissed me off! Who does she think she is talking to me in such a way. She's a paying slut I forgot. My mind was reminded why I was there as I witnessed the dill doe being shoved in and out of her hungry hole. I pulled off my pants and shorts. On que my dick rose to the occasion. She just licked her lips and waved me onto the bed.

My cock was hard not because she was sexy. I had contempt in my heart. This was going to be a hate fuck pure and simple. No one talks to me the way she did and does not feel my furry.

I got in between her legs. Moisten the head of my cock in her warm juices. Sinking my dick into her, halfway in I pulled my cock completely out. Her pussy lips closed, and I hoovered in place. Her eyes opened to see where I was.

"Put that cock back in me," she orders.

I didn't move a muscle as her thighs began to shake.

She softened her tone and, "asked me to put my dick back in her." I still didn't move.

"Please fuck me, please put that huge penis in my pussy," she begged!

Satisfied with her please, I thrust my hips downward. The head of my cock ripped past ger pussy lips. She gasped out in pleasure. The walls of her hot pussy collapsed around the shaft of my dick. I paused for a moment to enjoy the pleasure her pussy was giving. Then inch by inch I sank that monster into her hot hungry wet pussy. Her whole body tensed up as her pussy walls gave way to my throbbing member. I pushed all ten inches in her never had that much cock in her forced open pussy.

"Big cock... big fucking cock she proclaimed as I split those never reached pussy walls! I sank all the way in feeling her cunt clutch and massage the shaft of my dick.

"I never...I never had this big of a dick in me before," she confessed! Then she creamed all over my shaft.

"Dam, girl, I haven't even started fucking you yet and your creaming," I teased.

"Please don't tease me. Your cock is so huge, its touching all the g spots that have been neglected," she confessed. I had all ten inches in her, my nuts nestled on her tender ass cheeks, we laid still for a few except when her pussy clutched and my dick throb. The I remembered I was supposed to hate fuck this bitch.

I pulled my dick almost all the way out with all I had I'd slammed the length of my cock back deep in her pussy. I pulled her legs up on my shoulders as I pounded her mercilessly. With every thrust her pussy would clutch my shaft. She would gasp and squeal as the pain and pleasure ran to her erect clit.

I towered above her with my ten-inch dick balls deep in her pussy. I found my hands locked around her throat, which gave me great leverage to throw my hips forward and slam my pale vise into hers. Running my long thick dick all up in her. She gagged gasped and begged me to keep fucking her like I was. The rougher I slammed my dick into her, the tighter her pussy collapsed and creamed around my penis.

I have never fucked a woman like this before. Down and dirty, an all-out assault with my cock on a pussy. Once I slipped out of her pussy and slammed my cock up her ass. I could tell of the change. Her ass is much tighter but not as juicy. She squealed and came once more as I rammed her tight ass. Her ass almost made me nut. I had to take my huge dick out of her ass because I had to beat up her pussy some more.

Back in her pussy I pounded her juicy pussy. It was a while sense I felt her come so I removed my hands from around her neck. My fingers found her thick erect nipples. I pinched them hard as I slam my dick into her hungry hot pussy. Immediately she came, her body shook, and she let out an animalistic moan that rumbled the walls.

None of this affected me as I slipped out her soaked pussy once again to go back up into her tight ass. That ass quivered and puckered dragging out her climax as her sweet ass sucked my dick. I pounded her tight ass a few more strokes. Eruption, as I flooded her ass with hot man juice. Her ass is so tight not one drop of cum seeped out. My cock throbbed three or four minutes before my dick slipped out followed by ounce after ounce of my nut.

I'm not sure if she passed out or drifted off to sleep.

The room fell silent as I rolled off her. She jumped and mumbled good dick in her sleep an after- gasm. I was ready to go but laid there to gather my thoughts and catch my breath. My cock began to swell as I thought about the ass I just fucked, which was my first.

I have fucked plenty of women. I have never fuck any of them in the brown eye until tonight. Fucking the ass was more erotic than physical, most of my fucks are on a physical. I've heard a perfect orgasm is both erotic and physical. I have the physical down the erotic has been hit or miss with me. Fucking the wife up the ass was the closest I've come to a prefect orgasm I've ever known. My thoughts have me rock hard once more.

The wife has still not recovered as I rolled her onto her belly. Why should I care. I was hired to fuck and breed her, besides my dick was throbbing. I parted her pussy lips and pushed inch after inch into her moistening cunt. By the time my nut sack graced her jumping clit. She was fully awoken and moaning.

My thrust became rough and intense as my nut sack slapped her erect fat clit. The pleasure rung out in her moans as she became sloppy wet. Just what I wanted, so I could use her cream to fuck her ass. I pulled her to her knees. Giving me a perfect view of her ass hole. Which made my dick throb. The erotic thoughts of my fucking her tight ass made my nuts boil. Eruption... as I filled her pussy with my thick man juice. My cock was balls deep in her and I knew my cum, found her egg.

I was not done yet. Wetting my thumb in her pussy juices with my semi hard cock still throbbing in her pussy. I plunge my wet thumb into her tight ass. Her body tensed up as the thumb invaded her ass. She squealed in pure pleasure as I rotated my thumb up her ass. Loosening up her sweet ass for my ass pumping cock. I pumped her ass a few times and the erotic sight made me hard again.

I removed my long hard dick from her hot wet pussy at the same time as I removed my thumb from her tight ass. She whimpered because she desired dick or thumb or both. She didn't have to wait long as I place my wet dick head at the entrance of her puckering butt hole. Her gasps were very erotic as I pushed my dick head into her tight hole. The pleasure I received from sliding into her tight hole drove me to the brink of orgasm. I let my cock rest deep in her ass hole. I wanted the bliss to last as long as it could. She wanted to be fuck. She began throwing back shot. This woman was fucking me as her ass hole slid along my dick shaft.

This caused me to break out of my pleasure trance. I grab her hips for leverage, as I mustered up all my dick pounding powers. I pounded that ass hole through two of her climax's. The more I felt that ass pucker around my cock; the harder I fucked her ass. She came once more causing her ass to pucker and squeezing my cock until my balls empty my load in her as. I fell over her back with my cock still in her ass. She fell to the side, I had to follow with my dick still in her ass hole.

We lay there panting, trying to recuperate. I had my eyes closed and when I open them there stood her husband. He stood there stroking his cock. I got to my feet and was really ready to go. The wife laid there with my cum seeping out of the wife's ass and cunt. That's when I saw the strangest erotic thing I ever saw. He hopped on the bed spread his wife's ass cheeks and shoved his dick in her ass. She gasped and began to ride his cock without even looking whom was fucking her wet ass.

He pumped her hard and studied. I guess she didn't have to look up. Because all he could muster out of her were a few gasps. I had her moaning intensely when I fucked her tight ass. Nevertheless, she enjoyed it and came. He was still fucking her for all he was worth. Minutes later he drained his nuts in her cum filled ass.

I left the room and got dressed. Down in the kitchen coffee was on and I poured my self a cup. About half an hour later the husband joined me in the kitchen.

"Man, you really wore her out. After I nuted in her ass, I toke a shower got dressed and she still hasn't moved. When I walked in and seen you fucked her ass. I became very horny. She never let me fuck her ass. That's why when you jumped up I had to fuck that ass hole. Even after your huge cock her ass hole is still tight. Her ass gave me the best pleasure she ever gave me. I came the hardest I ever came. It was the best sloppy seconds I ever had. Thanks for breaking that ass." He explained.

"Here's you bonus" he plucked down the money.

"Thank you for keeping your word," I let him know. I had enough money to put down on a nice apartment with plenty left over to move.

He grabbed his keys and asked me if I was ready to follow him back to the main road. From there you should be able to find your way.

On the way, my cell rang, and it was the husband with the wife on three way.

"She has been raving about you for ten minutes now. I thought you might want to hear her brag about you big dick," he explained.

"Why not," I told him.

"Hold on," he clicks the line.

"Honey, that black dick made me cum just looking at it. He slowly put that monster in me and I came again. Honey, I love fucking you. But that black dick rocked my world. He came so deep in me I'm sure were pregnant. Not just once but twice. That man can lay pipe. I hope for my birthday you can convince him to fuck me again." she poured.

"Maybe, I'm grateful that he broke your ass. I've been begging you to fuck your ass and I walk in the room to see his cock in your tight ass. I became so aroused I took the opportunity to fuck your tight ass," he told her.

"Well now that his big dick broke my ass. You can fuck my ass any time, but you know it was an accident. He got carry away pounding my pussy, his cock slipped out and broke my ass with one deep thrust," she assured him.

"I guess we both benefits by you getting bred by this black man," he told her.

"I want to thank you my most loving husband because that cock was awesome," she offered.

"What do you think, you think you fucked my wife well," he brought me into the conversation.

"He's on the line?" she asked in surprise.

"Well, I wanted him to hear it from you. That he fucked you well," he offered.

"Well, honey, let him her this. He can fuck me any time and I will pay him," she tried to hurt him. Then the phone clicked.

"Hey, man you need to go fix that," I encouraged him.

"You're right. I will see you at the gym.

I hope he fixes that shit. Fucking that ass was good. I would mine fucking his wife again.