All Comments on 'Brenda's Confession'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kill yourself

Slit your throat.

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

Loved it, Andy got what he had coming. I hope the same thing happens to every shitbag asshole who fucks what isnt his

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im not against recon.

Some authors do it beautifully.

But in what twisted fucked up universe did this whore deserve anything but being destroyed completely and utterly????

She had no love or respect for her husband, and that wimpy cunt just accepted her without reservations...

Poorly written story... Characters are a bunch of jokes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
read this

and it reminded me to take out the garbage, you would have to be jesus to take that piece of trash back.

InescuInescuover 8 years ago
I guess you were at least partially successful. Brenda was totally unlikable.

You have an issue with unnecessary commas, but it didn't detract too much from the readability of the story.

That being said, you did manage to evoke an intense dislike for Brenda. Her false Christian platitudes and treating herself as a victim got very old, very quickly. While I enjoy a good reconciliation story, this one didn't qualify. Her inability to manage even a small amount of self control was pitiful and her husband throwing all the blame at her lover was more than a tad unrealistic.

Also you avoiding describing what should have been the critical point of the story, Brenda and Ted's discussion after she confessed. I could have done with a few less sex scenes to provide the space for what should have been the most interesting part of the story.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Here's a Question for All the Christians

The facts are (1) she betrayed her loving husband repeatedly and shamelessly over many years (2) she broke down and confessed only out of fear (3) she stopped transgressing only when the source of temptation was removed.

And the question is -- did she make it to Heaven?

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@twentyseven will she make it to heaven- not mine to judge or decide

All I know is that I am not going to throw the first stone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written and good story but

I would say at the outset that I like reconciliation stories but there has to be a realistic path back to allow this and with due respect this was missing. You need to cover this much more comprehensively in the future, it was just too lazy here.

I find it very difficult to believe that Ted was so willing to take the blame himself for her betrayal and that she had so little real remorse. I understand that his love for her allowed him to forgive her, particularly having regard to his neglect socially and sexually, however, it is to me totally unrealistic that he heaped all his anger on Andy and had none for her. Angst is one of the basic ingredients of a Loving Wives story and this was not there. It was like she had just broken a not very important piece of china because Andy had been fooling around. No emotion, no jealousy no feeling of utter betrayal from Ted and no real sense of true shame or remorse from her. Brenda, for example, talked to her so-called friend as if nothing had happened and accepted without reservation and without any attempt to dissuade her that she was going to continue to betray George.

Brenda betrayed Ted twice, once at college and again when married. This needed to come out in the story. Forgiveness means nothing when the victim has no passion and no sense of loss. The characters were too shallow not real people with depths of emotion. Her betrayals and lack of respect for her husband were awful. I find it difficult to forgive her, so how did it come so easily to her husband. Being in love with someone does not mean that being systematically betrayed and disrespected is acceptable at any level. The road to reconciliation was as if she just made one slip, not a planned program of cheating.

Still enjoyed story and 4* to encourage future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a load of bullshit!!!

Talk about entitlement, that's what the two whore wives believed they had. They believed they deserved to be plowed by donkey dick for one reason or another but the worst, the husband's worked to hard. Talk about selfish fucking bitches. Totally agree with Inescu, the fact she has no self control or ability to say no and Ted trying to convince himself he won because she married him, Please, she drops her panties and acts the whore everytime he's near her, and goes to extremes fucking him in her bed she shares with her husband, were exactly did he win, she acts the whore for Andy...I don't mind reconciliation stories but this was piss poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it has been said more men cheat than women, guess that means the men cheat with men

some women need to be sterilized early on and barred from marriage so they can whoever, whenever, and never have to worry about it. Pitiful I cant help is means I am to stupid to do anything about it. She belongs in a whorehouse, enough said. With regard to religion, if she was truly religious she would not even think of cheating the first time.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another dumbass comment fromthe asshole of LIT!!!

Nice story gave you a 5 and enjoyed the content of a LW story. YES!! Dear annony! it's a fucking LW story!!! Good content and effort from a good writer. Pay no attention to the asshole of LIT!! This is a good story

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Talk qabout a dumbass comment from the asshole of LIT!

This is a porn site, a porn site of stories written to make the woman look like a whore! You remember that don't dear annony??? Your wife did the same thing all thru your so called marriage. It's a great sex story and a good read. So go away and jerk your 3 incher in your mother's basement dumb ass and leave the \LW stories to the adults! What a fucking asshole you are annny!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
gave you a 5 to help your score and to offset the asshole of LIT's vote of 1

As usual annony hates a LW story! The world is coming t an end, and I wish this asshole would find 1 just 1 fucking story which he she it...IT likes in the LW section! god what a fucking fag you are annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

1 star cause u ain't got what it takes to author

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 stars becasue the story is good and annony didn't like it

When annony didn't like a story you can almost guarantee it's a great story! Eat shit annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kind of simplistic and thin. Very light reading.

Only good part was Andy getting to fuck with the fishes. Keeping the wife or dumping the wife is irrelevant to the story. She fucked around with no strength or determination to stop, just a lot of cheap promises and meaningless remorse. Oh, I'm so sorry I fucked him, until I get the next chance to fuck him. Its not my fault, he's just so persuasive and such a great fuck. If the husband wants to stay married to such a weak stupid slut, then he is either too lazy or too inept to find a replacement. From that point on he deserves a slut wife and she deserves a boring ineffective sex partner. That's her punishment, in a way, if in fact she stopped fucking around. Andy is not the only snake in the jungle, and the more boring sex with farm boy becomes, the more vulnerable whore wife will be to future seduction.

But that's the problem with this story, totally predictable and totally uninteresting. No drama, no surprises, no satisfying description of how they cut off Andy's cock, no satisfying new romance for the betrayed husband, and absolutely no consequences for the whore wife. Well, yeah, she supposedly spends the rest of her life with boring bland sex, but, as with most women, she was probably losing her charm as she was gaining a few dress sizes, so she ends up in a comfortable if uninteresting life. Again, just as boring as the story that describes it.

Thanks for trying, but just not much substance. Please give it another shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GAVE YOU A ONE

for allowing the asshole flamer of LW bonnietaylor2 to comment

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Since we knew that his friend was a Mafia's Boss...

Since we knew that his friend was a Mafia's Boss we knew where at least lover boy would end!!! The curiosity should have been if the cheating wife would end the same way, but that mistery was soon solved, because she was the one writing the letter...There are, for me, a mistake in the story: If you save a Mafia's Boss, no matter how many favours he does to you he will forever feel in debt with you...So his friend would never say "I guess we can call the debt paid..."!!! This way of looking to things is what makes them Boss and respected by their men and friends...But this is just a detail...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed it. Some things annoyed me. The wife's going to hell to answer one comment. I think it would be better if the Mafia buddy just cut Andy's dick off and dumped in the ER on a night Ruth had to work. Then Andy could work in the same Hospital and they could all call him No-dickl A lasting humiliation is better than a quick death.. Maybe I'll write one like that.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years agoAuthor
TO ALL WHO COMMENTED!

Thanks for all the comments. Most will be a big help. Those who think Andy should have been handled a little rougher probably don’t realize that Lit does not take such stories. I didn’t either and I originally wrote this having Ted modify Andy the same as he modifies the male pigs that he doesn’t keep for stud service. The powers-that-be rejected it, so I re-wrote it like this. I still like the other way better.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Honestly, quite beautiful, especially the end. Full marks

I dont know but this just hit me in the soft spot. She is not a wanton woman, just someone who needed some extra loving and by his own admission the hubby was not up to par. She beat herself up regularly over her liaisons, quit her job to remove temptation, so she took all the steps she could to control herself. She needed to enlist the help of her husband, and once he was activated, the problem was solved for both George and Ted.

Doesnt make what she did right, and it got Andy a visit from Bennie Chuffio(sic), that's why you dont mess with Alpha's wives. You can mess with the beta men, but not the true alpha's.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Alpha and Beta

Who's wife don't you mess with? An Alpha's.

Who's wife can you mess with? A Beta's.

How do you define an Alpha? He's the one where you don't mess with his wife.

How do you define a Beta? He's the one where you can mess with his wife.

Does naming husbands like that add anything to our understanding of their motivations?

I think not.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Patillie

Wife did not do all she could do. She could not have fucked Andy but she chose to. What I don't understand is what the husband did to feel he should apologize to wife for. If wife was not satisfied with her sex life she should have told husband. He could have gotten viagra or some other drug. Apparently, from the author's words, husband could not maintain an erection and beat himself up over it. Maybe that even led to him pursuing sex with his wife less because he felt inadequate. Why husband responded like milquetoast to wife while he murdered her lover is beyond me. I believe husband blamed the wrong person. The person that owed husband fidelity and respect was not Andy but his own wife who turned him into an unwitting cuckold. I can see husband keeping wife but to not even criticize her for her months of adultery and accept ALL responsibility for the wife not keeping her legs closed is not believable. How could husband ever trust wife again? There are lots of randy andies out there.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

If a betrayed husband was a 100% sure instrument what could detect the cheating wife would not cheat more in the life the possibility for reconciliation was higher.

Here the murder (with maffia) was the solution which prevent more cheating.

Every husband have maffia connection to hide dead loverboys into concrite skycraper found. Naturaly this story is a fable story to show reconciliation is a successful thing only killing every loverboy of the wife.

LOL

Flavian's story "Biggest and Best" is much more better because nobody was killed in the story............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lots and lots of crap

Waste of time...

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Not sure what you were trying to do with developing Brenda's character but a round heeled slut from virginity to death of "boyfriend" is not much development. Kinda thought Ruth would buy it too. Guess George is as big a cuck as Ted. Pretty sure she isn't going to change simply because Andy disappeared. Another wife without personal resolve, how is that new? Why is it the husband's job to fight for her fidelity? Why do women think dressing sexy is sending the right message? How about words if you are feeling lonely or neglected? Then something sexy makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who is this weak and stupid?

So this woman is just like, mind controlled? Her legs just pop open when she sees this guy? It's just involuntary? No, she makes choice after choice and it's all a betrayal. Kill all men honey, and I won't be a slut. What a weak story. There is absolutely no basis for believing anything she says. Faith that's blind is just delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

The Lit God judges cutting Andy's ball out too much for their glorious site. Now that's fucking rich. Before long all they'll let through are fag and cuck stories.

twatstretchertwatstretcherover 8 years ago
Interesting and Creative Story

I like your descriptions of sex. Your sex scenes made my cock as hard as a diamond.

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 8 years ago
Very nice story 5*'s

And thank you for your recent comments on one of mine.

I always value especially other writers comments and criticisms.

I am very new at this writing fiction for others thing, but it's fun.

My wife is getting pissed a tad because I am basically the house-husband as she still works full time as an NNNP - 7 24 hour shifts a month. And when the muse is with me all I do is write and the house-cleaning suffers a tad. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hmmmm

The girl was a slut,and cheated repeatedly.

You didnt write her at all as a nice person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good writing.

But I could not be married to a stupid bitch slut like this moron narrating.

Love is actions.

She loved her Goddamned crotch more than her husband and family combined.

I would have divorced her stupid ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gave this a ONE star rating

Seen the whore of Lit's comment by bonnietaylor. That was all it took to know how to score this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF...

wTF...she willingly went to him...if I were Ted I will make the slut disappeared too..may b torture her first...

ONE star...

Hated it coz the slut get away with cheating...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Blame

While I have no problem with the other man being punished, HE didn't make a vow of fidelity, SHE did, so why shouldn't she be punished?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
first of all

No one who loves someone could do what she did. She knew she was just one in Andy's slut rotation and didn't even when she knew it was common knowledge.

I laugh when the rationalization of the lover being irresistible is used.

Any guy who actively seduces married women deserves to disappear.

For the wife the quantity of times says it all. No guilt just joy at screwing around

Sad fact that females such as that actually exist and I am glad at least one of them has been exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't understand what the idea behind the "reading" of this at the will disbursal was about.

All it seemed to do was let the daughters, granddaughters, etc know that they can have absolute total disrespect for their man, can fuck around as long as they want as long as they feel bad after, and that the men will be such complete pussies, that when they discover the blatant adultery, they will blame THEMSELVES for it and take them back with such open arms that they "will appreciate what they almost lost".

I actually think you write well, it is just that what you wrote is thoroughly disgusting!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 8/7 nailed it!

Perfectly analyzed. And I agree. Good writer, disgusting content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it but unrealistic.

I ratify every thing anon 08/07 wrote. Wife cheats and is a whore before and after marriage and he-man husband blames himself. Really? A joke, but this is fiction and you have to have something to fill the story with in order to get the sex scenes in. I feel even more sorry for George since his wife didn't even pretend to feel guilty.

Gave it a 3 but in retrospect would give it a 4 because the story was well written.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon ''first of all''

Took your hint and visited Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. Friended profile and received that serial cheating wife's history numerous true accounts and photos. Suggest other readers do same-glad she lost her college instructor job in Helena Montana. My niece attended that college and told us everyone was shocked when that supposedly so refined and classy instructor was found to be a degenerate cheater. Her requests to be treated in such a degrading manner considering the airs she put on at the college was poetic justice....she was writing instructor

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
You didn't want to write a cardboard cutout

and this is the result? A woman who literally can't control herself around a big dick? That's like the most loving wifiest type of character there is. Total cardboard. It wouldn't matter to me except that you said you wanted to avoid it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Starting Re-reading

Not sure if I'm going to finish!

One comment says she quit her job - she has so little self-control she has to quit her job to avoid temptation?

"so I couldn't help bring more spice into our lives." - She can't read or talk to her friends?

"Someplace along the line sex started to taking a back seat to Ted's love of farming" - And of COURSE she couldn't talk to Ted about it! Easier to just be a slut!

I simply don't buy the whole HUSBANDS not interested in sex plot line! Not saying that it doesn't happen, but I'd wager that for every unsatisfied wife there are at least nine unsatisfied husbands, and you can bet if they got satisfied elsewhere the could kiss their balls good-bye!

Are we really expected to believe that all this graphic sex was in her letter?

So, she's not even promising to stop? I'm sorry, only a cuckold would stay with a cheating wife who ADMITS that she'll do it again!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Might be the worst story ever written down n LW by a good author

BTW, standard Christian Theology has her in hell, she was never really sorry. I dont buy into that whole school of Christianity, but it does require real repentance.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 6 years ago
NFW!

I'd of dumped cheating ass as-soon-as I found out she was cheating. Absolutely NO SECOND CHANCES, EVER!

JetskibumJetskibumover 5 years ago
Great writing

Great writing. Even though we knew Bennie’s role from the beginning. You kept us engaged. Could have used a bit more dialog between the couple when Ted returns from the last trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good!!

This is 5* for sure, rather than the no star on the last one... a good plot, a reasonable sequence and reflects the truth of solid love....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story about a Christian man

5 stars for that alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So is it Iowa or Idaho?

Even Lit stories deserve attention to detail.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
CD

Really enjoyed this story. Although I am known as a rabid, misogynistic, woman hating, BTB fan, I do enjoy a good earned reconciliation. I don't think Betty earned her way back though.She admitted that she couldn't resist Andy if she saw him. Only his disappearance kept her from cheating again. You painted a pretty good picture of her life and personality. I have a difficult time in believing a worm like Andy would bee able to turn a woman like her into a total whore with a touch. Ted couldn't have left her that bored. Ted was a better man than I am. I'm not sure that I could forgive one time, nevermind multiple occurrences of cheating. Thank you for putting Andy into the swamps of the Waccamaw. Probably feeding the gators. There is great fishing there, and hunting too. I have a well off cousin, a minor big deal in SC politics, who has hunting and fishing camps in that area. Too damn many water moccasins for me in those swamps. I prefer the.mountains, where I can hear the rattlesnakes and Copperheads can't bite through my boots. Anyway, great story. There is one thing I can't forgive though. You sent Ted to Clemson. I love Dabo, but Roll Tide!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Brenda

I called the wife Betty, of course I meant Brenda. Still a great story. I noticed the nitpickers didn't dissect you. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An un

As long as she didn't meet someone like Andy he could be a happy cuckold because it was over. Of course if another similar guy came along he would be an unhappy cuckold again. This was revenge for the hapless cuckold is noble crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No Sale

No woman would write a letter that graphic to her daughters, on her death bed or otherwise. I could see something else confessing an affair and cautioning the daughters, but nothing like this. A total fail on that plot point. Second, Ted is undeveloped and ridiculously unbelievable. Despite the revenge on Andy, his behavior toward the slut is incomprehensible given what little character development he has. Moreover, it's almost impossible to think a man would react that way toward his wife after the slut betrayed him so callously. Third, the "can't resist Andy" trope is simply stupid. Anyone can resist cheating. She simply chose not to. The effort to make her somewhat sympathetic fails. Finally, we have the "big cock" fallacy. I really think that a lot of the authors and readers here are older men with some weird form of penis envy. The vast majority of women prefer something in the range of average (which is smaller than the authors realize). Once you get to significantly above average you have to be very careful, because it can be uncomfortable. If you are cursed with something freakish, which is the "big cock" that constantly appears in these stories, almost no women are going to want that, and certainly not more than once or twice. There is simply too much "stupid" in this story, even though the writing is technically fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I've read enough of this author's stories

to see that the prose is generally technically good, but the plots rely on the same old cliches and stock LW characters. Here we have the Martian slut ray, big cock mania, women unable to behave an intelligent, moral human beings, the weak/cuckish husband, the typical unmotivated RAAC, the irresistible male predator, and so on. It's predictable and tiresome. I also wonder about the sexual knowledge and experience of many LW authors. Big cocks are actually a gay fetish that male LW writers seem to obsess over. According to a massive peer-reviewed study, the average cock erect is just over 5" and the variance from the mean is very small (i.e. a fraction of an inch either way puts you into the 90th or 10th percentile). Cock size also doesn't correlate at all with race or height. Giant cocks of the sort described in these stories obsessively are so rare that a woman could have hundreds of lovers and never encounter one (let alone one that is functional, because extreme size tends to correlate positively with dysfunction for reasons having to do with the cardio-vascular system). If women actually prefer cocks significantly larger than average, natural selection suggests that you'd find far more of them in the population. The fact is, cocks that are just an inch or two larger than average cause a lot of women discomfort not matter how careful you are. Almost all women who cheat do it for reasons that have nothing at all to do with cock size. But, for some reason, this gay fetish is constantly projected on to LW women. If you write about cheating wives, why not motivate the plot using things that actually matter to women?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Page 1

First mistake - should have dumped her after the prom.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Page 2

She became a party slut. He should have looked into it when she started skipping seeing him. Marriage 101 - don't marry a party slut unless you are a swinger. And he misses another chance to dodge the bullet.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Page 2

Rich dumb ass neglected to fuck the horny party slut he inexplicably married (not to mention giving his kids short shrift). Whataputz.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
And

wealthy party slut took a demanding job requiring difficult hours and menial but rewarding work. Yeah, that would happen.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
None of this

seems even close to likely.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Late page 3

And yeah, this is what you get for marrying a party slut. There's party sluts and then there's wife material. Know the difference young men.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
End of page 4

He shouldn't be mad at her. He knowingly married a party slut. Now he's paying stupid tax. It's on him.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Soooo

the lessons mom wanted the kids to learn are, it's better to beg forgiveness than ask for permission and leave it to the mob when you need some killing done?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Charmed life

In the real world this womens life would be perfect! Women have an interest/lust for sex for a very short time in their lives, then their interest/lust changes, usually for money. Brenda got that too and at the right time, plus she didn't have to work! Just the thought of that situation would make most women cum in their panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why did Ted say married to his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Decent story

It's one of those "well it is all possible" stories and certainly human reaction can surprise. I think few could react as favorably as Ted did to his wife's indescretions. I'm not a fan of Brenda. She is weak and disloyal. You would have a hard convincing me that a woman can't say NO in such situations.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I'm with anon

why stay married to her? She cheated on her husband, Andy didn't but he's sentenced to death and the one who stood before GOD and family gets away with more dick and a better life. What will he do next, break the doctors finger for doing a breast exam. Maybe he'll but up the toilet because she sat on it. How does Andy get all the blame when she was the one who took the vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

Yet another LW writer relies on the standard cuck husband character. Yes, something happened to Andy, but the wife paid no price. That wouldn't happen in real life. No real man would let her off like Ted did....just one of the worst RAACs in LW. Oh, yes, and Andy's magic cock....there's no such thing. Some guys know how to use what they have, but most don't. That's the real difference. Only insecure men and fags are obsessed with cock size. Women care about how you make them feel, and that doesn't have anything to do with allegedly "touching places" only a giant cock can reach (in fact, there are none that any cock, except a worsetcase micro-penis, can't reach). This trope indicates anatomical ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No One Should

Ever say something to the effect that "No man or woman would ever do that", it's one of the most stupid comments anyone could ever say. No matter what the act or subject, yes someone either has or will do it! That statement ranks in the same category as "Always" or "Never". Personally I can't think of a good reason to have even married Brenda, as a human being she came up short in every way I think is important as a companion, girlfriend or wife. But then again I think back about one I married and divorced and a few I was lucky enough not to... Signed: BTW

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Five pages for a story that only needed half a page it was a marriage made in heaven he’s a moron she’s a whore good times had by all lol

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Still was a slut...

So she confessed to her kids...big deal.... She was a total slut for Andy and Ted was an unknowing cuck. But really, in a hospital, no one knows or says anything - bullshit. There is never a good excuse for cheating, she "could" have voiced her concerns, but chose to have her affair. Of course Andy is getting free willing pussy. How about STDs test for all that unprotected sex. Well, Andy got what he deserved. She became a faithful wife only after Andy 'disappeared..... It was a well told story, but Ted was made into the usual unknowing wimp husband. 4 stars almost 5.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 4 years ago
In the hospital. How

How did they get away with it in the hospital? Its not as if it was an empty warehouse, Theres always traffic going on around a hospital, especially in the administration offices. Another thing, Andy never married? How was he able to spend so much time away from home and work? Lastly, the author needs to study up on Anatomy. Reaching places nobody had ever reached before. Really? Just how much room is there in a woman? I mean. Is it like exploring a cave? All in all it was a damn good story except that the author showed his lack of anatomical experience. If you haven´t experienced something or dont know anything about it, you should try to stay away from those subjects. size of cocks are just a mans fantasy, any woman will tell you that its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You write what you write

And the message here is to slut yourself out as long as you can. Because uf your husband loves you he'll always forgive you. Not a single woman in this story is likable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All Sluts go to Heaven

Brenda's just another entitled cheating cunt who never met a dick she didn't want with a chump of a husband who puts up with her sluttish behavior.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 3 years ago

I'm ok with reconciliation in the right situation, but for me that was not created in this story. Cheated for a long period of time repeatedly and confessed to it with the explanation I can't turn him down but I'll try

not to. And the only reaction from the husband was to pretty much blame himself and take out the guy she cheated with. Considering the time you spent on the setup to that confession, his reaction was weak. He didn't need to burn the bitch if you weren't so inclined, but there should have been more if a negative reaction from the breach of trust on betrayal.

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

No. Not this. I actually prefer reconciliation in a story, but this . . . ? No. The wife is detestable and the husband totally unsympathetic. One important aspect of this genre is that the wrongdoer experience a moral penalty. She sheds any responsibility for her behavior by essentially crying it wasn’t her fault! Andy was irresistible. What!? The old Andy pheromones as an organic date rape drug? Sorry. There’s seemingly a big gap between a nuclear BTB and abject husbandly capitulation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So what happened with Ruth and George? Jenny? An epilogue would certainly bring some closure to those pieces.

Ending seemed quite anti-climatic. Too easy; just call your old buddy who is a gangster to bury Andy and everyone else just gets on with their life.

And what did Brenda have to forgive her husband for? Was never really clear. How old were the children when this affair was going on?

I generally liked the story but just think there were a lot of open questions left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First off, great story well written and well constructed storyline, no real errors either. Author hasn't published anything in over a year so hope everything is ok with them.

For all the comments that call for BTB. Ted never saw her cheating with Andy all he had was her admission so it wasn't real for him. The brain has a way of dealing with things it doesn't like especially when there's no visual stimulus to validate what it knows. Very easy for Ted to not be angry with Brenda and to redirect his anger at Andy.

Fortunately this is just a STORY it's NOT REAL LIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A standard "the little woman has no moral agency" story. It makes no fucking difference whether he saw it or not. She betrayed him and said she couldn't stop (really stupid, unconvincing character development)....yet, only "Andy" pays an extreme price? The author lives in a degenerate moral universe that doesn't make for a credible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read the story to the point that Andy showed

up at college.

I had read the Prologue and knew there would only be forgiveness

That's the point that I decided I couldn't read any further.

So gave the story a grade and bailed out - not wasting my reading time.

You can guess the grade

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a shit ending. But then, i've come to expect that here. Stories filled with pathetic little wimps written by pathetic little writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So he gets shit on and she gets her cake and eaten too.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

I know you said there would be forgiveness but damn. Give the man a spine at least.

If anyone reads the comment first then know this a pro cheating, wimp and cuckold story. I'm glad I don't know anyone as pathetic as the husband. Not even worth the "tip" as you call it. 0*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Modern women will cheat on and leave a devoted less gifted partner for a man given larger genitals at birth, especially if he has a huge bank account. It is probably instinctive for them to seek greater pleasure than what they already have from their currently foolishly devoted less equipped husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One asshole that paid the price of messing with a married woman.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
I

Always like your stories I'm glad andy got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ted obviously had lover boy removed permanently. He reclaimed his pathetic wife. And if he ever decides to have extra women on the side, his wife has no room to object. Seems like a win to me. He may have been seeing other women the entire time she was with Andy. He's obviously smarter than his wife pegged him. He's far more ruthless than she thinks too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry, but the women in this story are narcissistic cheating sluts. Too bad each of them didn't get STD's and make the world a better place by departing. The notion this woman loved Ted is completely baseless by her actions. She loved herself far above anyone or anything. Ted was an idiot not to kick her skank ass to the curb or have her taken care of along with Andy. Once a cheating slut, always a cheating slut.

EzrollinEzrollin9 months ago

A good readable story, though not quite as erotic as I would have liked. I was surprised to see it scored under four, but that's what happens when you have one asshole low ball it for his or her own gratification, I think it deserves a four so I'm giving it a five to help raise the score...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I read ezrollin's comment on the Comments page that he scored five stars instead of four, to raise the overall score. I disagree with this I think we should score honestly according to our opinion of the story. I will likely read the story soon. If it rates a five, then score it five, meaning you "love it."

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An unrepentant long term cheater. Whatever. This was a unwarranted RAAC with a poor ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Repulsive characters. The wife (and other women) apparently are brain damaged and cannot make moral decisions on their own. Just nonsense. She only pseudo confessed and cheated on him constantly as if Andy was a narcotic drug. Not just fictional, but delusional.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a great story. I have no sympathy for weak-willed Brenda. She had no resistance to Andy and told Ted as much. Ted still loved Brenda even after learning of her cheating so he made up his mind that Andy had to be dealt with. I am glad that in the story, Brenda stopped cheating on Ted once Andy was out of the picture. Great story. Five stars for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous