Brett and Joel have a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sigh and a moan. "Not with two guys," she breathed out. Her hand was in Joel's hair, holding him so he wouldn't back out now.

"Mmmm," Brett moaned. "You get it on with another girl?" His hand had moved from her cheek and was now massaging her breast over her dress.

"Fuck," she said, falling into the sensation overload. "Yeah, my college roommate and I..." she gulped. "We sometimes..." Gasp. "Fooled around."

Joel released his lips from her neck and brought her in for a kiss. He licked at her lips, thrust his tongue mercilessly into her mouth, and bit lightly on her bottom lip. "Mmm, why don't you tell us more about that," he goaded, then resumed teasing the spot where her throat joined her shoulder.

"Mmmhmmm," Brett agreed, wordlessly.

She chuckled. "Um, we had a few threesomes with..." she panted, trying to catch her breath. "Her boyfriend. He liked seeing us making out, touching each other. Suck on each other's breasts..."

The men groaned in unison. Brett cautiously pulled the front of her strapless dress down to expose her bare breast underneath. He took her nipple into his mouth, lapping at it with his tongue and pulling at it with his teeth. She let out a heavy moan, raising her hand to his hair to hold him there.

"Like this?" he asked, sucking away and turning her on.

"And this?" Joel pulled the other side of her dress down so her chest was fully exposed now. He sucked on her nipple to match what Brett was doing on the other side.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Yes. Yes."

"Did you two go down on each other?" Brett asked. His index finger was tracing its way up her thigh from her knee to where her dress barely covered her sex.

"Yes. Oh god, yes."

Brett wasn't sure if that was an answer to his question or a response to his movements, but he didn't mind either way.

"So, are you bi, baby girl?" Joel inquired. His mouth roved over her like it was all he'd wanted to do all evening.

"No," she panted again. "Not really. It was just for fun. We never did anything when we were alone."

"Hmm," he answered, rather pensively.

How Joel was managing to think straight at this point was beyond Brett. He wasn't trying to parse the meaning of anyone's sexuality right now. He was trying -- and apparently succeeding -- to drive Adria crazy, while trying to ignore the throbbing ache in his pants.

His fingers teased at her entrance over her thin lace panties. She arched, and he moved his mouth back to that spot on her throat that had driven her wild.

"Bedroom?" was all he could articulate.

"Mhmm," Adria and Joal moaned in unison.

Brett pulled Adria onto his lap so she straddled him, then he stood and carried her to his bedroom. Joel followed closely behind, still unsure just how welcome he was to participate. When he stepped inside Brett's bedroom, he saw that Brett had gently put Adria onto his bed, then came behind him to shut the door. That was enough of a sign for him. He stepped toward Adria on the bed and reached behind her for the zipper on her dress. He pulled her up gently to unzip it and pull it up over her head. She stood in the lamplight in nothing but her thong and both men stared at her with nothing but lust in their eyes.

"Lie back," Brett ordered. "Head on the pillows."

She did as she was told, curiously enjoying being ordered around.

The two men unbuttoned their shirts. Joel pulled off his already-loosened tie. They removed their pants, keeping their boxers on, and their eyes on her.

Once he'd stripped down, Brett moved over Adria on the bed. Normally, he would have draped his entire body over hers, but he was aware of his friend being there, and didn't want to hog Adria all to himself. He moved himself slightly to one side to make room for Joel. He kissed her deeply, fondling her breast in his large hand. Her tits were perfect.

A healthy handful. A generous mouthful.

Joel laid down on Adria's other side, taking her other breast into his hand once again. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this attracted to a woman. At first, he was irked that Brett had spotted her first. He might have made a move on her himself if he'd beaten Brett to it. When Brett spent the whole evening dancing with her, buying her drinks, kissing her, he almost admitted to himself he was jealous. He knew he probably could have found someone else -- there were plenty of attractive women in the club -- but he'd wanted this one. And now he found himself in the lucky position of getting to have her.

Sure, Brett was here too, but that didn't bother him. In fact, he rather enjoyed these scenarios. He liked sharing a good time with his friend, whether it was a basketball game, or an afternoon fishing, or having a beer. He liked having fun with his buddy, so why should this activity be any different? Clearly, they were attracted to the same women, so why make it messy when it could be fun?

He was just glad Adria had suggested it. She was into it. She was into him.

When Brett moved away from her mouth, Joel took it. He poured all of those feelings into her. He had a feeling he was a more aggressive kisser than Brett. Brett was so thoughtful and cautious and gentle. Not bad things, but Joel was more decisive and assertive and strong. He hoped Adria liked what they both offered her.

Brett had made his way down her abdomen to where her black lace thong covered her promised land. He positioned himself between her legs, lying on his stomach, his own legs hanging off the end of the bed. He kissed along the inside of her thighs. He began licking and stroking at her, over the fabric. Her one hand was in his hair, encouraging him to give her more, while her other hand caressed Joel's face as they kissed.

Finally, Brett pulled her thong down her smooth, long legs. His arm brushed against Joel's thigh as he did it, but neither man reacted.

All par for the course in a threesome. There's bound to be some contact.

Just as he readied himself to dive face-first into Adria's pretty, pink pussy, he noticed that Joel was ridding himself of his boxer-briefs. Joel was hard as a rock, his longer-than-average cock jutting out straight in front of himself as he lowered onto his knees on the bed.

Brett felt himself get just as hard. He ground his erection into the mattress as he parted Adria's lips. Just as he found her clit and gave it a few flicks with his tongue, he heard her let out a long moan. In sheer satisfaction, he allowed himself to look up to see the expression on her face. What he found, in addition to her bliss, was her other lips parting to make room as Joel thrust his cock into her mouth.

Joel threw his head back in ecstasy at his cock's first contact with Adria's warm, wet tongue.

"Oh fuck, baby, you feel so good," he groaned, as he reached down to fondle her breast and pinch her nipple.

Brett continued eating her out, enjoying the whimpers and moans he elicited from her. He knew her moans were causing vibrations that were, in turn, giving Joel even more stimulation. It was oddly satisfying that he was giving his friend pleasure in that indirect way.

Something to think about later, perhaps.

He gently thrust his index finger inside her, then added a second finger, and pumped into her as he sucked on her clit. Absently, he reached his other hand up to fondle her breast too but was somewhat startled when it collided with Joel's hand. Their fingers brushed and tangled for a moment, but Joel pulled away and reached for her other breast. Brett looked up and caught a look in Joel's eye he hadn't seen before tonight. But now he'd seen it a few times.

Was that guilt? Confusion?

Again, something to figure out later.

Adria's increasingly erratic breathing and moaning brought Brett back to the present. She was about to come, and he wasn't going to slack off now. He continued pumping into her with his hand and sucking at her clit as she climaxed. Joel's cock fell from her mouth as she gasped out, "ohhhh fuck, yessss, I'm coming, oh fuckkk!"

Joel knelt down and kissed her mouth, swallowing the last of her orgasm-induced profanities, his cock bobbing inches from her face.

At the same time, Brett moved up her body, hoping to steal a kiss while her flavour was still on his lips. He waited impatiently for Joel to pull away, then tugged Adria's chin toward himself and collided his mouth onto hers. She moaned into his kiss. He opened his eyes, just as he asked, "you like how you taste on me?" when he saw Joel's face only inches away. The three of them shared one breath for a moment.

Not sensing the tension of the moment, Adria sighed, "yes, fuck that was hot."

Joel disengaged from the stare down with Brett and leaned in to kiss her again. "Mmm, I can taste your cunt, baby girl."

A shot of arousal throbbed in Brett's balls. Why was that so sexy?

He kissed at Adria's chest again, nibbling and sucking as he went along. "What do you want now, beautiful? Who do you want to fuck you first?"

An overwhelmed, almost guilty look flashed across her face. She didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or offend them by choosing the other. But she had come home with Brett...

She turned to face him and said, "You. I want to ride you." Brett looked satisfied with that answer. She turned to Joel, offering him a sheepish look, even though he didn't seem the least bit upset. "I want to keep sucking you off," she told him.

He was just fine with that.

Brett laid down on his back, after pulling a condom out of his bedside table. He put it on himself, then invited Adria to climb on. Instead of facing him, though, she turned around to ride him reverse. He was a little bit disappointed that he'd miss seeing how her breasts bobbed and swayed with her movements, but he wasn't about to complain. In fact, the realization that he'd have this view of her ass was enough consolation.

She lowered herself onto his sheathed cock and let out a loud moan. Brett felt is own eyes roll back in his head as her warmth enveloped his most sensitive appendage. When he regained motor control, he turned his glance to his friend, who stood beside the bed, eyes trained on the place where they connected, stroking himself.

"Brett, you're so big, fuck. You feel so good," she moaned.

"You feel amazing, beautiful." He placed his hands on her hips and guided her up and down as she found her balance.

"You take his cock so good, baby girl," Joel commented, still stroking his rock-hard dick with his hand.

"Come here," she responded. "Feed me that cock."

Fuck, this girl is so much dirtier than I expected, Brett thought to himself. Again, not complaining.

Joel got up on the bed, standing this time, so his erection was at the right height for Adria as she bounced on Brett's cock. Brett watched her swallow him down as far as she could, using her hand to hold him at his base. She was admirably coordinated in her movements as she sucked Joel and fucked Brett.

Just as Joel felt his orgasm rising, he pulled out of Adria's mouth and hopped off the bed. He didn't want to blow it too soon and miss his chance to be inside that delicious cunt. "Lean back, I want to eat you," he told her.

Again, she did as she was told, leaning back to place her hands on the bed on either side of Brett's chest, as she continued to ride him. Joel got on his knees between Brett's legs and watched as Brett's cock disappeared into her and reemerged. He could feel that both Brett and Adria were a bit taken aback at his decision to eat her while they fucked, but he wasn't bothered. He wanted what he wanted.

He leaned into her, parting her lips and finding her clit. His mouth came down over her and as soon as he began sucking her, she screamed. He continued to suck her, his face moving up and down with her motions on Brett's cock.

"You like that, beautiful?" Brett asked, his hands coming up to fondle her breasts once more, now that he could reach.

Yeah, this is ok.

"Yes, oh my god, you're both fucking me so good," she panted.

Joel continued to lick and suck at her pussy, loving every part of it from the small triangle of short, course brown hair at the top, right down to where her puckered little hole bounced off Brett's body. His tongue made long strokes along her lips until, at one point, he accidentally licked the underside of Brett's cock in his fervor.

Once he realized he'd done it, he immediately stilled. He hadn't meant to. He barely even noticed he'd done it. It wasn't a big deal, was it?

Brett hadn't flinched, or said anything, or objected in any way. Maybe he hadn't noticed.

And that's when he realized he'd been resting his hand on Brett's thigh for balance, for the last few minutes. He pulled it back, moving away from Brett entirely.

He hadn't meant to overstep or make things weird.

Maybe it was okay.

"Dude, what are you doing? You tapping out?" Brett's voice startled Joel back to reality.

He paused a moment. He realized he'd just been standing by the bed, completely zoned out. Not even stroking himself as he watched. Just vacant. "No, uh, just ready to switch things up," he choked out.

"Okay, sure," Brett agreed. "Hop off," he patted Adria's hip. "You want to fuck Joel now?"

"Definitely," she smirked. "How do you want me?" She turned to Joel.

"Um, ride me. But I want to see your tits bounce," he smirked back.

Bastard.

Joel swapped places with Brett, half-sitting and half-lying down, his back to the headboard. He, too, pulled a condom from the bedside table and got himself ready. When Brett came back from disposing of his condom, Adria was mounting Joel's cock, her tits right in his face.

Brett stood and watched a moment, only slightly jealous about the tits thing. He stroked himself as he watched their beautiful stranger ride his best friend's dick.

"Fuck, you feel amazing," Joel murmured, between mouthfuls of Adria's nipples.

"Mmhmm, you too. Rub my clit," she demanded. Joel happily obliged.

A moment later, while Brett enjoyed the view, he heard Adria call to him.

"Brett, come fuck my mouth."

"Fuck, you're a dirty girl," Joel teased. He was in heaven, happily rubbing her clit with one hand and working her tits with his other hand and his mouth.

"So dirty," Brett agreed. He chuckled, because he wasn't the least bit offended by it.

Just as he was approaching the bed, climbing on so Adria could suck him, she bounced too high and Joel's cock fell out of her. Without thinking, Brett reached down and grabbed it at its base, as he would grab his own, to hold it steady for Adria to remount.

As soon as she did, he realized what he'd done.

Oh my god, I just grabbed my best friend's dick.

He froze in place.

Joel was also frozen.

Apparently, Adria didn't think anything of it, and just kept riding Joel, her tits bouncing in his face.

Brett quickly decided his only qualm with the situation was his worry that Joel wouldn't be ok with it. He wasn't bothered by having touched his friend, only that his friend might react badly.

He also quickly decided his best course of action was to ignore it and pretend it never happened. Go about business as usual. He avoided making eye contact with Joel for a few minutes as he stood up and offered Adria his cock to suck.

Once her warm mouth descended on his throbbing erection, her tongue swirling around its head, all apprehensions and worries vanished from Brett's mind.

"Yes, fuck, your fuckin' dirty mouth is amazing," he teased, his hand in her hair. Half for balance as he stood on the bed, half to guide her as deep as he wanted her.

"Isn't it, though?" Joel responded.

Maybe things are okay after all.

Joel continued rubbing Adria's clit as she rode him, and soon, she was cresting again. She pulled Brett's cock out of her mouth with a pop and moaned, "fuck, I'm gonna come. Oh my god, I'm coming. Fuckkkkk."

The sight of her coming was a thing of beauty. Both men watched in awe as her head fell back and her eyes closed, and goosebumps tore across her chest and arms. She was sweating and quaking and, fuck, if it didn't feel amazing on Joel's cock.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come too," he said, pumping up into her body as she had grown fairly limp and lifeless after her orgasm.

"Yes," she groaned. "Brett, come on my tits," she begged.

Brett couldn't say no to such a request, so he pumped his fist tightly over his erection, squeezing it exactly the right way, as only he knew how, to get himself there.

"Fuckkk," Joel and Brett groaned together, both coming at the same time. Brett erupted all over Adria's chest, his hot white cum dripping down her breasts.

"Oh, fuck, that's hot," Brett moaned.

"So fucking hot," Joel agreed.

Brett dropped to the bed, lying lifeless next to where Joel had placed Adria when he got up to dispose of his condom. He came back and laid next to Adria, on her other side, and stared up at the ceiling.

What a fuckin' trip.

As Adria curled into Brett for some post-sex cuddling, Joel continued staring off into nowhere, thinking about everything that had just happened. He had just had a threesome with his buddy again. He was pretty sure he'd accidentally licked his friend's hard dick. But then, had Brett also grabbed his dick and shoved it back into Adria? Did that actually happen? Or perhaps he'd imagined it? He had to have imagined it, right? Because there's no way Brett wouldn't have said something. Or reacted somehow...

He was lost in his confused thoughts when he heard Adria announce, "I should probably go."

"You can't stay? Sleep over?" Brett asked, trying not to sound too desperate.

"No, I need to get home to my dog..."

Brett wasn't sure that was an honest answer, but it was hard to argue with.

"Oh um, okay. You really can stay if you want," he offered.

"Thanks. I mean, thanks, but I should really go home."

Joel could see the disappointment in Brett's eyes. Both men wondered if Adria could see it too.

"Okay, well, let me at least get you an Uber. Yeah?"

"Um, yeah. Okay, that sounds good. Thank you."

"No worries. Let's get cleaned up and I'll call you a ride."

Brett always was the thoughtful, caring one. He went to the washroom in search of a washcloth for Adria and her cum-covered tits.

While he was out of the room, Adria turned to Joel. "Hey, I'm uh, I'm glad you joined us tonight. I had a lot of fun." Her timid smile was endearing, especially after he'd heard all the filth that had come out of her mouth.

Joel sat up and gave her a light kiss -- not too soft, but not hard enough to get things started again. "I'm glad I joined too. Thanks for inviting me," he winked at her.

Brett reemerged with a warm, wet washcloth. He proceeded to wipe his cum off her chest. He pulled her into a sweet, warm hug, kissing the top of her head.

"That was amazing," he said. "You... you're amazing."

She smiled up at him, then pulled away and went off in search of her clothes.

Joel got up and did the same, while Brett pulled a pair of sweatpants out of his dresser and stepped into them quickly.

Once Adria was dressed, Brett walked her to the door. Waiting there for the car, Brett spoke. "So, uh," he cleared his throat. "I'd like to, uh, see you again. Can I get your number?"

She looked a little startled, Brett thought. "Um, sure... yeah, okay," she mumbled.

Brett handed her his phone, and she entered her number into his contacts. He immediately texted a kissy-face emoji to: a) make sure she had his number; and b) make sure she'd given him her real number. When her phone dinged a second later, he was satisfied she hadn't given him a fake. She smirked at him when she opened the message.

Just then, the app dinged on Brett's phone, letting him know her ride had arrived. He hugged her one more time and sent her on her way.

Feeling much better than he'd expected to when Joel suggested they go out that night, Brett made his way into the bathroom to brush his teeth for bed.