Brett and Joel have a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola got up and crawled to the side of the bed, then got down on her knees in front of the two men, taking one cock in each hand. "I want to suck you both," she explained.

The guys had no complaints. They stood side-by-side, somewhat angled into one another, so she could alternate sucking one and stroking the other. Brett threw his head back and groaned with pleasure as her hot mouth took him deep. His hand found her hair, and he stroked her blonde locks as she hollowed her cheeks and sucked on him hard.

"Fuck, that's amazing, Lola."

She hummed her appreciation for his praise, and the vibration went straight to his balls. He would have asked her to play with them while she sucked him, but he knew her other hand was on Joel's dick.

With that, she pulled her mouth of Brett and began lapping at the head of Joel's cock. She swirled around it, getting it wet, then took him so deep she almost got him all the way in her mouth. Her hand held the base of his cock steady while she bobbed up and down, sucking on him.

"Play with my balls, hunny," he coaxed, and she moved her hand down to fondle his sac while she continued to suck him.

Dammit.

She kept stroking Brett as she sucked Joel, his cock still lubricated from her leftover saliva.

She popped off Joel's cock and moved her hands to their hips, pulling them closer into one another. "Closer. I want to try something," she said.

She took their cocks in their hands and pulled them toward her until Brett and Joel stood almost facing one another. Then she put the heads of both cocks in her mouth at the same time, smooshing them together as she sucked on them.

Brett might have been mortified at the thought of his dick being squished against Joel's if it hadn't felt so good. He desperately needed to know how Joel felt about the situation but was too scared to look at him.

Joel, however, was also overcome with the sensation. "Oh fuck," he grunted. "Holy shit, that's good."

Brett looked up to see Joel's head thrown back, one arm steadying himself by holding onto the wall. Brett concluded that if Joel wasn't bothered, he shouldn't be either.

Before he could blow his load, Joel pulled back and ordered Lola back onto the bed. He hadn't been bothered by what just happened, but then he worried that it might seem to Brett like he was bothered, because he was the one to end it. He tried to shrug off that feeling, but it only added to the awkwardness he'd felt between them all week.

"I want to taste your sweet pussy," he said, as Lola made herself comfortable on Brett's pillows. He crawled up between her legs and parted her thick thighs as wide as he could. Fucking perfection.

He dove into her cunt tongue-first, parting her folds and finding her tiny clit. The pink bead throbbed with arousal as he flicked it and sucked at it. Her moaning was instantaneous, as was her arching off the bed.

Brett had crawled up beside her to kiss her and fondle her breasts, as he was so fond of doing. They really were perfect breasts, Joel decided. Perky, not too big. Round enough around the bottom that her ridiculous crop top revealed how enticing they really were. And her perfect fucking nipples, with their adornments making them irresistible. From his perch between her thighs, he had the perfect view of her perfect tits, as well as Brett's tongue and lips on them. Brett sensuously teased at them, pulling the hardened buds between his teeth and then sucking them to ease the pain. Watching it sent a jolt to Joel's cock.

"Up here," Lola motioned to Brett. "Fuck my mouth some more."

Brett hopped up, not needing to be asked twice. He rearranged the pillows to make room for his muscular thighs at the head of the bed so he could position his cock at Lola's mouth. He gently caressed her cheek, swiping his thumb along her lower lip, before thrusting his heavy girth into her waiting mouth. He let out a moan as she took him deep again and palmed his balls.

He reached down to pinch a nipple, and she jolted and moaned.

Joel kept sucking at her clit, enjoying the show he was watching before him. He used two fingers to push inside her, curling them upward to stroke at her special spot. That got a groan of pleasure that, in turn, caused Brett to moan. Joel kept going until he felt her orgasm coming on. He watched as she shivered and gasped, quaking through her climax with Brett's cock in her mouth. They both enjoyed the sight.

When she came down, she pulled Brett out of her mouth, trying to catch her breath. "Come kiss me," she motioned to Joel.

He happily obliged, draping his body over hers, feeling her perfect breasts against his own smooth chest. He leaned in to kiss her, taking her mouth forcefully, unapologetically letting her taste herself.

When the kiss ended, Joel became acutely aware of how close Brett's hard dick was to his face.

Lola smiled up at him and asked, "Can we try something?"

Usually up for anything, Joel said, "sure."

She searched his eyes for any signs he might not be so sure. But he wasn't sure what she was asking of him.

She gingerly gripped the base of Brett's cock, then looked at Joel. "I've always wanted to try that thing where two people make out over the head of a cock." She looked at his stunned face and began backpedaling. "You don't have to suck him. Just like, kiss me, but he's there..."

Truthfully, Joel wasn't appalled. He might have even admitted to being curious. He'd seen that in porn and always wondered what it would be like to be on the receiving end of it. It probably felt fucking amazing. But he'd never given any thought to being on the giving side. Or having a dick in his mouth.

He looked up at Brett, thinking his reaction would be a hard "no," so this wouldn't happen. Surely Brett didn't want his dick in Joel's mouth.

But when he met Brett's eyes, he saw a matching curiosity. He tried to communicate his incredulousness back to Brett, through his eyes, but Brett just shrugged.

After watching this interaction, Lola decided to push forward. Keeping her hand on Brett's shaft, she pulled Joel into an innocent kiss. Just the two of them, their mouths moving hotly on one another. She let him have her tongue, and he played with it eagerly. Then, slowly, she pulled Brett's cock toward them, letting it slowly slip into their mouths. Their tongues danced together, as before, but now grazing the tip. They slipped across the slit, and the moisture in their wet kiss slid around his head.

Joel was mystified at how exciting it felt. In fact, it was turning him on. Brett's cock felt nice in his mouth. Warm, smooth, soft and yet hard at the same time. He wanted to keep this going.

At that thought, he felt Brett's hand slip into his hair.

Brett was so overcome with how fucking good it felt, having two people making out over the head of his dick, that he'd lost any sense of propriety, and had buried his hands in their hair, holding them in place, to keep the moment going.

"Fuckkkkk," Brett groaned. "Oh my fuck, that's fucking delicious."

A few moments passed, as the three of them enjoyed this novel kiss. Finally, Lola pulled back, releasing Brett from her grip, and ending her kiss with Joel. Her eyes met his with a hesitant hopefulness that told him she hoped he wouldn't be mad she'd just made him do that.

"Fuck, I want that mouth," Joel said, eschewing all her fears that he was pissed. He climbed up so his knees straddled her shoulders, and he swiped his aching erection across her bottom lip. She happily let him in, sucking on him as she'd just sucked on Brett.

Brett grabbed a condom from the nightstand and moved between her legs. "Perfect," he said, seeing how happy Joel was to be getting blown. "I want to fuck this perfect cunt."

He had to position himself to remain rather upright, since Joel was hovering over Lola's chest. He couldn't drape himself over her like he usually might. He lifted her right leg and placed her ankle on his shoulder. Then he swiped his sheathed cock through her wetness, dragging it up to press at her clit, down her slit, almost until he reached her back door. Then, finding her entrance, he spiraled around a few times, just to drive her crazy. He loved her responsiveness and appreciative moans.

Sliding gracefully into her sweet spot, he let out a moan of his own. "Fuck, yes." He began thrusting in and out of her, pumping harder and harder. Her muffled fucks and yeses were all he needed to know she was enjoying it. He pressed his thumb down on her clit while his other hand gripped her luscious ass. He pounded into her, harder and harder, responding to what he thought she was saying with Joel's dick in her mouth. Brett saw how Joel was thrusting into her mouth, his firm ass squeezing with each forward motion.

Needing to switch positions, or at least adjust, Joel lowered Lola's leg so her thigh rested on his hip. He lifted the other one to do the same, and she clasped her ankles together behind his back. He gave a few practice thrusts to see if the angle worked. It felt good but he feared he would lose his balance. Not being able to put his hand on the mattress beside her head or shoulder, he absentmindedly rested his hand on Joel's shoulder in front of him as he continued to fuck Lola.

Brett's only thought about resting his hand on his friend's shoulder was that in their college days, threesomes never involved any physical contact between the two of them. Now, it seemed like they were comfortable with more. He guessed that meant their friendship was that much closer, and maybe they were just more secure in their sexuality that it didn't bother them.

Because it didn't bother him. His worries had been that it bothered Joel. But clearly it didn't.

Brett decided he liked it.

He liked that he could touch Joel. He liked that Joel could touch him. It felt like an intimacy -- a closeness -- he didn't have with any of his other friends.

Joel reached his hand up and placed it on top of the hand on his shoulder.

Brett's fingers flexed, interlaced with his, and held them there.

They continued to fuck Lola -- Joel in her mouth, Brett in her pussy -- while holding hands.

Something about the increased intimacy sent a chill through Joel. He looked at Lola and said, "Fuck, baby I'm going to come. You want to swallow me, or should I pull out?"

She smiled at him, eagerly, which he took as a sign to come in her mouth. He gently caressed her face and said, "So fuckin' perfect."

A moment later, he shook and groaned, "Fuckkkk."

With that, Brett cried out, "Fuck, I'm coming too. Fuckkk."

The two of them hovered over Lola, totally spent, recovering from their orgasms. Brett leaned forward and rested his head on Joel's back for just a second, before they both moved away. Brett went to toss the condom, while Joel scooched back and laid down beside Lola on the bed.

Brett came back and cuddled up to Lola, his tall, lean body curled around her curved, shorter body. He placed a kiss on her shoulder.

Out of nowhere, Lola began laughing. "That was fun," she giggled.

Brett had to chuckle. He certainly couldn't disagree.

Then she settled, thinking for a moment. She turned to Joel and said, "I didn't get to fuck you though."

Joel felt so sated after everything that had just happened, he'd hardly noticed he didn't actually fuck Lola. "Next time?" He smirked.

Brett didn't dare get his hopes up about seeing her again, after what had happened with Adria.

"Hm," she chuckled. "Next time."

They laid there in silence a few more moments, staring at the ceiling. The guys were contemplating their interactions. Lola wasn't far away.

"Guys?" She started.

"Yeah?" They both responded.

"Can we try one more thing? I've always wanted to try it..."

Both men were a little wary but inwardly also a little excited. This woman had gotten them to try things neither of them would ever have initiated, but they'd both thoroughly enjoyed. What was next? How bad could it be?

"Uh, maybe. What is it?" Brett asked, cautiously.

"Will you, um, kiss me?"

The men looked at her, confused at the request.

"Like, um, together..." She explained. "Like a three-way kiss."

Joel's breath hitched.

He met Brett's eyes and for a second, they both looked a little afraid. But then he caught a glimpse of something else in Brett's eyes. Something like intrigue or curiosity. Could it even be desire?

If he'd been brave enough to admit it to himself, Joel would have said he felt those things too. Maybe he'd been feeling them for a little while. Is that why he pushed for another threesome?

Just when Lola was about to mumble a regretful nevermind, Brett said, "Um, I'm game if you are."

Joel tried to hide his surprise. His excitement.

How long had he been wanting to kiss Brett?

"Um, okay. Let's try it," he said, trying to muster confidence, as though this was a favor they would grant Lola and nothing more.

They both leaned in, pressing gentle kisses to their respective sides of Lola's mouth. She took in a deep breath, then moved her lips, opening up for them. Slowly, they let their tongues slide into her mouth. She offered her tongue to tangle with theirs. Their cheeks grazed against each other, and both men were momentarily startled by the scratchy feel of each other's scruff. It felt so different from the softness of kissing a woman - which they could also feel at the very same time -- but it wasn't unappealing. They enjoyed the roughness of the other's five o'clock shadows.

As their mouths moved in unison, they found themselves leaning into each other more and more. Certainly, more than they thought they would. They kissed Lola with their usual eagerness but were energized by the feel of the first time kissing each other. They both had fleeting thoughts of pulling away from Lola to just share the kiss between themselves, but neither was bold enough to make it happen. Nor did they want to exclude Lola.

Finally, after what felt like ages and yet not long enough, the kiss ended, each of them pulling away slightly. Brett and Joel sheepishly avoided eye contact with each other, smiling tentatively down at Lola, who still had her head on the pillow.

"Thanks," she said, seemingly unaware of the fireworks that had just gone off. "I always wanted to try that. It was hot." She smiled at them.

"Yeah, uh, that was fun. I, uh, I guess I'll head back to my room," Joel said, suddenly feeling awkward in Brett's bed.

"Yeah, I guess I should go too. I have to get up early tomorrow," Lola rolled her eyes. She checked the time on the alarm clock beside Brett's bed. Since they hadn't stayed at the bar too long, it wasn't actually all that late.

"You're welcome to stay over," Brett offered, hating once again that, despite great sex, he'd be sleeping alone. He liked to cuddle and wake up next to a warm body.

"Thanks, but I need to go. We should, um, do this again sometime," Lola smiled. She was up now, trying to find her clothes among the mess on the floor.

Brett gave Joel a wary look, almost defeated. Joel tried for a reassuring smile. He wasn't sure what actually materialized on his face.

"Yeah," Brett tried. "Give me your number. We can get together again."

"Really?" Lola looked up from zipping up her jeans. She seemed surprised Brett might offer that.

"Yeah," he went in for a kiss. "It would be fun. Right, Joel?"

Joel, who hadn't successfully escaped the room yet, turned to offer another attempt at a reassuring smile. "Yup. Always down to have some more fun."

"Okay, great!"

They left the bedroom, Lola and Brett heading to the living room, Joel retreating to his room. Lola found her purse and her phone. She opened an app before Brett clued in and realized he wasn't being a gentleman. Something had clouded up his thoughts.

"Oh, hey, let me get you a car. It's the least I can do, since you're not staying."

"Um, okay, sure. Thank you," she said. When the ride was booked, he took down her number, and sent the kissy-face emoji again.

Her phone buzzed in her hand, and she smiled at the text.

"Hey, um, is Joel okay? He just kind of shut down back there."

Brett sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I think he's ok. I'm not really sure what's going through his head right now. I'll talk to him though. He'll be fine."

"Okay," she hesitated. "Because I know he approached me at the bar, but now I'm like, here with you. I'm just not sure if I offended him or something. Or was he, like, your wingman?"

"Naw, you didn't offend him. Like I said, I don't really know what he's thinking, but you're good. I think, maybe, he did this to cheer me up." Brett smiled at Lola. "I had a really great time."

"You needed cheering up?" she teased.

He tried to shrug off her question with a laugh. "I kind of had a rough week, but I'm alright. But hey, did you have fun? Are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm good. That was super hot." Another smirk.

Brett's phone dinged, letting him know her ride had arrived. He gave her a hug and another quick kiss and let her know he'd call in a few days. And then she left.

___

The next morning, Brett found Joel in the kitchen, making coffee. Sidling up on a barstool at the island, he took a deep breath, inhaling the delicious scent.

"Morning," he offered to his friend.

"Morning," Joel replied, not meeting his eyes. He poured two coffees and handed Brett his mug.

"You good, man?" Brett tried, picking up on Joel's awkwardness, and factoring in Lola's concern from the night before.

"Hm? Yeah... I'm good."

Not super convincing.

"Okay..." Brett treaded lightly. He decided to drop it, out of fear they might actually have to discuss what they'd done. All that anxiety from the previous week was coming to a head, and Brett didn't feel brave enough to own up to enjoying what happened. "I'm going to hop in the shower. Thanks for the coffee."

Joel watched Brett walk away. He let out a deep breath, frustrated with himself for wussing out and not even making eye contact with his friend, much less having a mature conversation about the night before.

Truthfully, he'd hardly slept. He'd gone to his room and run through the events of both nights -- with Adria and with Lola -- trying to figure out what had changed. First, he was unbothered by touching his friend. Then he kind of enjoyed touching his friend. At some point, he began wanting to touch his friend.

Brett hadn't freaked out over having his dick in Joel's mouth, but that was because Lola was there, right? Because she'd wanted it. He wouldn't just want his dick in Joel's mouth any other time, would he?

It suddenly mattered because, for some reason, at some point around two a.m., Joel realized he wanted that.

He knew he'd always cared about Brett. They were best friends. Had stayed best friends after college. Had decided to keep living together, even though they weren't students anymore, and they could both afford their own apartments if they'd wanted. But no, they stayed living together because they enjoyed it. They took care of each other, in a way. Like when Brett was depressed and needed to get out and have some fun, Joel encouraged him. Made him go out.

He liked taking care of Brett. He liked making his coffee in the morning. Knowing that it put a smile on Brett's face, or made him feel cared for, felt good to Joel. Hearing Brett yell, "fuck that feels delicious," when his cock was in Joel's mouth -- that made Joel swell with pride. He was making Brett feel good. It didn't hurt that it turned him on in return.

Somewhere around four a.m., he'd realized he wanted to keep making Brett feel good. If Brett would let him.

But how would he find out if Brett would let him?

Obviously, another threesome scenario was the safest place to test those waters. He could probably get away with touching Brett again if Lola, or another woman, was present.