Brett and Joel have a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel was in the shower in their shared bathroom. Normally, walking in and seeing the other in the shower wouldn't be a big deal. But after the inadvertent touches that had passed between the two of them tonight, it put Brett a little on edge. He wasn't sure how Joel would react.

Joel surprised him, though, when he opened the glass shower door a little and peeked his head out. "That was fun," he said, innocently enough.

"Yeah. Totally not how I saw the evening turning out," Brett responded.

"Just like old times," Joel chuckled.

Not quite.

Brett was momentarily grateful that the toothbrush in his mouth gave him a good excuse for not answering.

"We should do it again. Like, next weekend," Joel declared. Then he stepped out of the shower, wrapping himself in a towel, and left the bathroom. "Good night," he tossed over his shoulder.

"Yeah, good night," Brett mumbled.

___

Brett waited until Tuesday to call Adria. He thought that was a respectable amount of time so he wouldn't seem desperate. He hoped she wasn't one of those girls who got offended if he didn't call the next day; he was also worried she might get scared off if he'd called too soon. He hadn't been sure which way to play it. So, he opted for Tuesday.

He called but it rang and rang until finally went to voicemail. He hung up and decided to send a text instead.

"Hey beautiful. Was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me sometime this weekend?"

Simple, straight to the point, not desperate.

He waited until Thursday before he finally got a response. By then, he'd stopped expecting one. He'd gotten his hopes up, and sometime between Tuesday morning and Thursday afternoon, they'd come crashing down.

"Hey sorry. I had a lot of fun that night, but I don't think I can date someone, knowing I also fucked his roommate, you know? Sorry"

Just when he thought he couldn't get any lower.

He spent the rest of Thursday trying to figure out if he'd actually liked this girl or if he was grasping onto something because he hadn't had anything in such a long time. Was she actually special or was he just especially lonely?

That led him down the road of blaming himself for letting the threesome happen. Obviously, if he hadn't shared her with Joel, then the whole "fucked his roommate" thing wouldn't be an issue. So, then she could date him.

Unless she just didn't want to, and that was her excuse.

His next thought was to blame Joel for agreeing to it so quickly. How dare he swoop in and mess things up with his girl? He'd been jealous and brooding all night. He obviously wanted her from the beginning. Then when he got his chance, he joined their sexy time and now he'd never be able to date Adria.

But that thought didn't last long. He couldn't really blame Joel. Adria was hot -- not Joel's fault. She invited him to join -- not Joel's fault. He, himself, agreed to it -- not Joel's fault.

He was done with blaming Joel fairly quickly.

That left Adria.

He decided that any woman who would turn him down after such an amazing night just wasn't the woman for him. He'd just have to get over it.

But not before he wallowed a while.

By Friday night, he'd been through the gamut of emotions and assignments of blame and decided he was better off going back to his previous life of couch-potatoing.

Joel had other ideas.

"Okay, I can't let you mope around because she turned you down. You're better than that."

"Leave me alone, Joel."

Brett had forgotten all about the awkwardness with Joel, so he guessed he could be grateful to this distraction for at least making his friendship go back to normal.

"Nope. We're going out tonight. Go take a shower. I'll make some drinks," he offered, trying to be helpful.

Why was he so chipper?

"I'm not going out tonight. Going out was the bad idea that led to the mess that's put me in this mood, so going out again is definitely not going to help." Brett slumped further into the couch.

"No, going out was fun. It led to a fucking hot threesome, which was also fun. That woman deciding she didn't want to see you again is what put you in this mood. So, we're going out to find a different woman who will want to see you again. See, different woman equals different result." Joel prided himself on his logic and courtroom-level abilities to argue his point.

"A different woman?" Brett contemplated.

"Yes. Maybe even one who wants to have another threesome," Joel smirked.

"Nope. That's what got me into this mess."

"Again, different woman. Different outcome." Joel dropped a few ice cubes in a glass. "Please? Do it for me. I really want to go out tonight."

Brett couldn't really say no to his friend, not when he asked like that. He guessed that's how he got suckered into going out the previous weekend. Joel's powers of persuasion. He said a quick prayer thanking the universe he never had to go up against Joel in court.

"Fine," he huffed.

"Really?" Joel turned to face him, handing him his glass of whiskey rocks. "That was almost too easy," he chuckled. "We'll go out and find another woman."

That gave Brett pause. He suddenly remembered the awkwardness. "You...really want to have another threesome?" He was beginning to think the awkwardness really was entirely in his own head. Joel seemed completely unaffected.

"Yeah, bro," Joel clinked their glasses together. "It was really hot."

"Yeah. Yeah, it was," Brett agreed, a little confounded. He took his whiskey and hopped into the shower. They were going out.

___

They decided to try a different bar in their effort to find a different woman.

When they got inside, they ordered drinks and then stood and looked around.

"So, what's the strategy for finding a woman who wants to go home with both of us?" Brett asked. "Not every woman is into this sort of thing. And what if we meet a woman who wants one of us but not both of us? Do we just reject her and move on? Or do we put the threesome on the back burner and take that woman home?"

Brett was spiraling a little bit.

"Chill, Brett. You're overthinking this. We'll figure it out," Joel replied. He was always so nonchalant in his approach to women.

"Okay..." Brett wasn't convinced.

"I think we need to stick together though. If we split up, women won't know that's the deal, right?"

"Right. Yeah, that makes sense," posited Brett. Pulling Adria last weekend by himself, it was just a fluke she wanted them both. It made more sense that women should see them together to know that's what they were getting.

"Let's get a table and chill for a while. We look like creeps standing here staring." Joel headed for an empty high-top table with a good view of the dance floor. They sipped their drinks quietly, not making much conversation. They lived together, so there wasn't much to catch each other up on at the end of the week.

Brett wanted conversation though, because without it, the awkwardness crept back in. He realized he shouldn't be so bothered about it, because his main concern was whether Joel had been upset about what happened. But since Joel didn't seem upset, he should be off the hook. He couldn't figure out why he couldn't let it go.

"Over there," Joel nudged Brett's arm. "Short black hair, red skirt. What do you think?"

"Yeah, she's cute, I guess." Brett shrugged. He was beginning to wonder if he'd be as attracted to a different woman as he'd been to Adria. She felt once-in-a-lifetime hot. But she didn't want him anymore. How depressing.

"Oh okay, I know more your type. Over there," Joel subtly pointed in a different direction. "Long blonde hair, tight black pants."

Brett sighed and looked in the direction his friend was gesturing. When he saw her, he perked up a little. "Oh, yeah. Yeah, she's pretty hot." He couldn't help but get his hopes up that maybe this would work. "Are you into her?"

"I mean, she's not my usual type but yeah, I think she's hot."

Brett considered this for a moment. "You know, even after all these years, I'm not even sure I know what your type is."

Joel laughed. "What do you mean?"

"You haven't dated enough women for me to figure out any kind of pattern," Brett replied.

Joel thought for a minute before answering, "Well, you got me there. I guess I haven't dated much. But I think I have a pretty consistent type in being attracted to women. I just don't share it out loud."

"True. I'm not sure I could pick someone out for you the way you just picked someone out for me."

"For us," Joel corrected, with a smirk. "Hopefully..."

"Right. Us. Okay, so how do we approach this woman?" Brett asked, as if Joel had all the answers.

"Hmm," Joel shrugged. He took a big swig of his whiskey neat. "How about, we go over there, start dancing, and see if she'll dance with us. Then go from there. Yeah?"

"Okay, yeah, that could work. Let's go." Brett threw back the remainder of his drink and got up from the table.

Together, they made their way to the other side of the room, where the hot blonde was dancing with two other women, who seemed to be her friends. They started dancing, trying desperately not to look awkward, while they moved closer to her.

Taking the lead, Joel decided to make contact. He caught her eyes and smiled, then leaned in said something in her ear. Brett couldn't hear, but he decided her resulting laughter was a good sign. Joel grabbed her hand and pulled her to himself, swaying along with her to the music. After a few beats, he turned her around and pointed at Brett, mouthing something else in her ear. She smiled at Brett and stepped into him.

Brett wasn't sure what Joel had said to her, so he wasn't sure what he should say. She reached up and threw her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her level so she could speak into his ear. "I'm Lola," she shouted, trying to be heard over the rumble of dance music.

"I'm Brett," he responded.

"I know," she smiled.

Brett looked over her head to catch Joel's gaze. Joel smiled, shrugged, and stepped up close to them, until he was almost pressed up against Lola's back. Brett placed his hands on Lola's hips, admiring how her tight black pants accentuated the difference between her narrow waist and her wider hips. Her arms moved until they were planted on his chest, occasionally roaming to explore his biceps. He pulled her close, so she was sandwiched between the two of them.

Joel kept dancing behind Lola, his front grazing against her back. He looked down and admired her firm, round ass and her curvy hips. This was his type. He placed his hands on her sides, just above where Brett's were resting on her hips. He roved up her bare midriff to where her crop top barely covered the underside of her breasts. When she reached up to Brett's neck, she exposed more than Joel thought she might realize. He grazed the side of her breast, over her shirt, and then pulled her long hair to one side to expose her neck. He placed a few tiny kisses on the side of her throat.

"You like my friend?" he asked, quietly in her ear.

She turned her head to face him, smiling at him. She nodded.

"Good, I think he likes you too."

Lola leaned in to Joel and kissed his mouth. He let her, giving her his tongue and taking hers in return. Her ass ground playfully against his quickly hardening erection.

Brett watched, while his friend made out with the woman he had his hands on. Who had her hands on him.

Joel pulled away from the kiss, teasing her jaw lightly with his fingertips. "What about my friend?" he asked with a smile.

Lola turned to face forward toward Brett again. She slowly curled her hand around the back of his neck to gently glide his face down to hers. Brett gave Joel a wary look as he leaned into her. Joel winked back at him. Focusing his attention back on Lola, Brett let his lips collide with hers, kissing her back with as much passion as he could muster in his confused state. As he kissed her, he could feel Joel's breath not far away. He opened his eyes to see Joel kissing and nuzzling her neck. Their hands occasionally bumped as they both glided up and down her sides.

When he pulled back from their kiss, Brett tried to retrain his focus on dancing. He had to make a conscious effort otherwise he ended up standing still in the middle of the dance floor. He looked down at Lola and saw that her nipples had hardened under her thin white cropped tank top. He also noticed barbell piercings jutting out on either side of both nipples. Her shirt wasn't concealing much of anything, especially when she raised her arms up to him. Once again, Brett was not complaining.

His eyes floated between hers and Joel's as they continued to dance as a unit. "Drinks?" he asked, conserving words that would otherwise be wasted by the loud music.

Joel was about to speak when Lola said, "Or we can just go back to your place now."

Brett looked at Joel to see if he'd heard what he'd heard. He was quite stunned. How was finding a willing participant this easy?

Joel leaned in so both Lola and Brett could hear him. "You want to get going?"

Lola smiled and said, "Give me two minutes." She hopped away, back to her friends, presumably to tell them she was leaving with the guys, just as Adria had done. Lola's friends looked appreciatively at Brett and Joel, eyeing them carefully. A moment later, Lola came back and took both their hands. The guys exchanged a look and headed for the door.

___

The three of them endured a quiet but quick cab ride back to the guys' apartment. Once inside, Brett asked if Lola would like a drink. This time, they were a little more prepared.

"I'll take a beer if you have one," she answered, slowly meandering over to the couch and checking out the view from the window.

Joel cracked the top off a bottle of beer and handed it to her while Brett fixed their whiskeys.

"Do you guys do this often?" she asked, amused. When they paused, speechless, she clarified, "Bring home strange women for threesomes?"

Brett let out a laugh, while Joel just smirked at her. Sitting next to her on the couch, he said, "not really, but I wouldn't be opposed to it."

"Have you been in many threesomes?" Brett asked, handing Joel his drink and settling onto Lola's other side on the couch.

She clinked her drink against theirs and answered, "not really, but I wouldn't be opposed to it." She shot Joel a wink and he chuckled at how she repeated his words. She took a long pull on her beer, then handed Brett the bottle to put on the side table. Then she pulled him in for another scorching kiss.

Joel, awaiting his turn, tugged her hair back to reveal her shoulder, where he started placing kisses of his own. He let his hands wander up and down her side again, sometimes dancing around the space where her crop top barely covered the swell of the underside of her breast.

When she pulled away from Brett, Lola turned to pull Joel in. He kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and taking bites at her lip.

Brett's mouth found its way down her chest to her nipple, which he sucked at over her shirt. He played with her piercing through the fabric, nipping and pulling at it, not too gently. She moaned as she continued wrestling Joel's tongue. Brett groaned at her responsiveness, knowing that any woman with pierced nipples was extra sensitive.

By the time Joel broke off the kiss, Brett's mouth had soaked through the thin white fabric of her shirt, leaving it fully transparent over her nipple. Joel groaned and decided he needed to do the same thing to the other side. He licked and sucked and nibbled at her pierced tit, letting his saliva soak through her shirt. She arched her back at the sensory overload of their two mouths teasing her sensitive piercings.

"Fuck, yes," she moaned.

Brett reached his hand down her stomach to caress her pussy. He pressed the heel of his palm against her clit and slowly ground against it, over her jeans.

Joel, still sucking at her nipple, let his hand wander up her thigh, tracing back and forth along the inner side, until he finally reached the apex. His hand bumped Brett's, who had gotten there first. He fumbled a moment but tried not to let it throw him off. He went back to stroking her thigh as if that's what he'd meant to be doing all along.

Brett unbuttoned Lola's jeans, hoping for more access.

At that point, Lola made moves to begin undressing them. She began unbuttoning Brett's shirt, revealing his hard, chiseled chest underneath. Then she reached for Joel and did the same. Instead of pushing his shirt off his shoulders, Joel looked at Brett and asked, "Bedroom?"

All three stood up in agreement, grabbing their drinks and moving toward Brett's bedroom. Inside, Joel set his whiskey down on the dresser and pulled Lola in for a kiss. Her body pressed against his, and his steel erection pressed back. Brett came up behind her and caressed her ass and hips.

"So fuckin' beautiful," he mumbled, more to himself than anyone else.

She pulled away from Joel and turned her head, looking way up at Brett. He leaned down to kiss her, his hands coming around to cup at her breasts. He pinched and massaged as his tongue tangled with hers. She let out a satisfying moan.

Joel made quick work of unzipping her jeans and pulling them down her toned, strong legs. He ran his hands back up the smooth skin as he stood back up. He noticed she wore the skimpiest G-string panties he'd ever seen. The front was the tiniest triangle of red fabric, held together by red strings on either side. He wanted to see what her glorious ass looked like in it.

"Brett?"

"Yeah?" Brett panted, a tad winded from kissing Lola.

"Tell me, how's her ass look in that thong?"

Brett took a step back, releasing his grasp on Lola's tits, to check out her ass.

If she were being honest, she'd say she felt a bit objectified in the moment, but she really didn't mind, because these men were hot as fuck, and she also felt adored. Worshipped.

"So fuckin' sexy," Brett answered. He grabbed both cheeks in his hands and squeezed, then subtly rubbed his jean-clad erection up and down her crack.

"Fuck, I need to see," Joel murmured, turning Lola around to face Brett.

Her pierced nipples protruded through the transparent tank top. Again, she might have felt insecure if she hadn't felt so admired.

Joel whispered, "fuck" again three more times as he gazed lustfully at her ass. He got on his knees behind her, grabbed both cheeks in his large hands and massaged them. He snapped her G-string against her lower back, causing her to jump a little, then bit into one of her ass cheeks. She let out a yelp, causing Brett to chuckle at her expense. Then Joel kissed and licked over the spot he'd bitten. "I could eat this ass for days," he said.

Then, as if choreographed, they moved in sync with each other. Joel pulled Lola's thong down, leaving it on the floor, just as Brett pulled her tiny shirt over her head. They stripped her bare and let out matching groans.

"Get your sexy ass on the bed," Joel ordered, shrugging off his shirt and opening his pants. Brett followed suit, shedding his clothes down to his boxer briefs too.

"How do you want us, sweet cheeks?" Brett asked, crawling onto the bed toward her.

Lola chuckled at the nickname then quickly answered, "naked."

The guys both laughed and then stripped out of their briefs, leaving them naked and erect for her viewing pleasure.

"Fuck me," she groaned to herself, admiring their physiques.

"That's the plan," Joel chuckled, stroking his cock in one hand.

"Wait, can I..." She paused, giving them a hesitant look.

Brett was afraid she was backing out.

"What do you want, baby?" Joel asked, keeping his cool.

"Stand by the bed, both of you," she asked, sounding more timid than she had before.

The guys glanced at each other and shrugged. Brett crawled back off the bed to stand to the side of it, near Joel, but not so close as to be touching.