Brett and Joel have a Threesome

Story Info
Two roommates bring a woman home from the bar.
16.2k words
4.59
14.1k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett and his best friend/roommate Joel decided to check out the hottest new club one Friday night. They used to go out often, especially back in college, but in more recent years, they'd gotten bogged down with work and responsibilities, and didn't have much energy for partying anymore. Brett still enjoyed it, when he made the effort to go, but more weekends than not, he was too tired to get his ass off the couch and go out.

Which was sad, because as a single guy in his mid-twenties, he should have been out there having more fun. He wasn't old enough to feel this old. He also knew he'd never meet the love of his life while drinking beer on his couch. She'd be out there, in the world, and he knew he needed to get out there if he was going to find her.

So, he let Joel drag him to a bar. It was a classy place with a dress code and a cover charge, and he had to keep his complaints to himself, because he knew this was more Joel's scene than his. He liked casual pubs with comfy booths and live bands. Nevertheless, he put on a button-down shirt and some dark jeans and joined Joel, who sported a tie and dress pants. Brett didn't let his friend push him that far.

At the club, they bought overpriced drinks and stood rather awkwardly together, woefully out of practice at approaching women and striking up conversation. They were good-looking guys and didn't usually have trouble hitting it off with women when they tried. In fact, in college, they'd seen more action than most of their friends. Women were attracted to Brett and Joel, and they knew it. But they also knew they needed to put in some effort if they were going to score.

Brett spotted a woman who caught his eye across the dancefloor. She had long dark hair, almost to her hips, and a tight green dress that cut off just below her ass. She smiled generously at her friends while sipping on a cocktail, all while swaying her hips to the beat. Her long legs drew Brett's eye -- they seemed to go on forever, between her dangerously high heels and scandalously short dress.

He nudged Joel with his elbow and nodded in the direction of the woman. Joel glanced over, saw her, and gave Brett an approving smirk. Brett smirked back, grateful that despite the wordless exchange, his friend knew exactly what he meant -- it was far too loud in there for conversation.

Brett ordered a fresh whiskey and made his way over to where the woman and her friends had commandeered a table. He walked at an intentional pace -- not so fast that he'd seem creepy and desperate, but not slow enough to leave time for any other men to approach her before he could get there. He sidled up to the woman, gently placing a hand on her shoulder, and leaned in enough to speak directly into her ear. It was practical, given the volume of the music, but also intimate enough to show his intentions.

"Dance with me?" he asked, mustering up enough confidence to make her believe he wasn't as nervous as he was.

She looked up at him, allowing him to notice how her dress brought out the green in her eyes, and a soft smile dawned on her face.

She spared a glance back to her friends, who quickly nodded their approval, based on Brett's looks alone.

"Sure," she said, just loudly enough for him to hear her.

Pleased, he gently moved his hand to the small of her back and guided her far enough away from her group that they could have some space. Each with a drink in their hands, they loosely rested their free hands on each other's bodies, moving close enough to graze against each other as they danced.

Brett leaned again. "I'm Brett," he said by way of an opening.

"Adria," she responded, tilting her chin up to try to reach him. Even in her heels, she was almost dwarfed by his height. She sipped her drink and reestablished eye contact. "What, are you like, 6 foot 3?" A small smile peeked out behind her straw.

"6-4," he responded, catching the twinkle in her eye. That must have pleased her. She wasn't short, by any means, but she must have appreciated a tall man.

He slugged back the remaining gulp of his drink and set his glass on a nearby table, solely to free his other hand. He cautiously pulled her closer with both hands on her hips, continuing to sway to the music in sync with her movements. What he lacked in dancing ability, he made up for in chiseled good looks and rock-hard abs. He knew it.

She took her cue and ditched her glass on the table, too, throwing both arms up around his neck. As she leaned back to meet his gaze, her exposed throat and cleavage did something to Brett. He swallowed hard and prayed she didn't feel the bulge getting bulgier in his pants.

He wanted to make conversation with her, but he couldn't think of a single thing to say. He was trying not to stare, but he couldn't pull his eyes away. She was breathtaking. Beautiful.

After a few more moments he hoped hadn't been awkward for her, he leaned in again and asked, "Can I buy you a drink?"

She smiled.

He felt relieved.

"Yeah, sounds good," she said, releasing her hands from where they were clasped behind his neck, bringing one down and sliding it into his.

They walked together toward the bar, where Joel was still standing. Joel gave an approving nod and a smile.

Brett flagged down the bartender and motioned for Adria to tell him her order. Then he asked for another whiskey rocks. Placing his hand in its new favorite place on the small of her back, he guided her toward Joel to make introductions.

"This is my buddy Joel," he spoke into her ear.

She smiled at Joel and neither man missed the once-over she gave him, looking him up and down and up again.

"I'm Adria," she borderline shouted toward him, holding out her hand to shake his.

Joel took her hand, placed a chaste kiss on her knuckles, and smiled back at her. Brett rolled his eyes.

Their drinks arrived, so Brett handed her her glass and gently guided her back to the dance floor.

They danced for what seemed like five hours and yet five minutes at the same time. Brett enjoyed having Adria's body pressed against his, her hands caressing him gently as they tested out their mutual levels of comfort with physical contact. He wanted to make a move -- hell, he wanted to take her home -- but was quickly losing his nerve. He was so out of practice. Rusty.

Finally, after they'd finished their drinks and ditched their cups again, leaving free and adventurous hands, Adria pulled back to look him in the eye again.

His breath caught when he caught her gaze.

"Are you going to kiss me anytime soon?" She taunted, a mischievous smirk curling her smile.

He breathed out the breath he didn't realize he'd been holding. He matched her smirk and raised his eyebrow. He lifted his hand off her hip, gently brushed her hair away from her face, and teased her jawline, throat, and collarbone with his index finger.

He didn't miss how she swallowed hard at the intensity of the moment. He was taking his time, building her anticipation, and taking control of the moment.

He didn't really like that she'd beat him to it -- he wanted to make that first move. But he was second-guessing himself, after having spent months alone on his couch for no good reason. Her forwardness boosted his confidence but now his ego was taking over. And he was good with that.

He brought his hand up to her cheek, holding her face in place as he leaned down and placed his lips on hers.

Fuck, they're soft.

His kiss was gentle and innocent to start. Maybe it was his lack of recent experience; maybe it was that she felt so delicate in his arms. He kept his lips tenderly in place, not wanting to ruin the moment with his desperation for more. But when she whimpered and brought her hand up into his hair and pulled him in closer, and when he felt her lips part just slightly, he took the invitation to push his tongue into her mouth. She welcomed it, letting her tongue dance with his, just as they continued to sway and grind on the dance floor. His free hand had moved south from her hip and was now unapologetically squeezing her ass cheek and holding her lower body against his.

There was no way she didn't feel his hardness now.

When they finally broke apart, he wasn't sure who'd ended the kiss, but he knew he wanted more. Once again, leaning down to her ear, he tried not to sound as timid as he felt. "Come home with me?"

She bit her lip, holding back her smile. "Thought you'd never ask," she winked.

Adria pulled Brett by the hand back to where her friends were congregated around a table full of empty glasses. She huddled with a few of the ladies, whispering for a few moments. The friends checked Brett out, fully unashamed they were doing so, and happily pushed Adria back toward him.

"Okay, we can go now," she smiled.

Still holding her hand, he walked in the direction of the bar, where Joel was still standing by himself, sipping his drink. He noticed Brett and Adria's conjoined hands and smiled, an expression on his face Brett couldn't read.

"Ready to go?" Brett half-shouted.

"Sure thing," he sighed, and motioned for them to lead the way.

As they emerged from the doors onto the street, the cool air graciously caressed their sweaty bodies. Brett helped Adria into her jacket while Joel pulled his phone from his pocket.

"Car'll be here in four minutes," he announced, turning toward the happy new couple. Adria had tucked herself into Brett's body, his arms wrapped around her, keeping her warm.

"Do you guys live together?" Adria asked, deducing why they'd be leaving together in the same ride.

"Yeah, we were roommates in college and then he could never get rid of me," Brett answered with a wink.

"Didn't meet anyone tonight?" she asked, turning her questioning glance toward Joel.

"Naw," he replied with a self-deprecating tone. "I guess I struck out."

"Pffft, you'd have to step up to the plate to strike out. I'm betting you didn't even approach one woman in there," Brett challenged. He wasn't sure why he felt the need to push Joel, except that going out tonight had been his idea, and now he was going home alone.

Joel gave Brett an annoyed glare -- perhaps he was irritated that Brett would try to embarrass him in front of this beautiful stranger.

"Oh look, our ride's here," Joel said, specifically not responding to being called out.

They piled into the back of the car together. While 'ladies first' was usually Brett's motto, he realized they'd be squeezed pretty tight in the backseat of a sedan, so he went in first, opting to put Adria in the middle.

"This is cozy," she teased, shaking her shoulders a little to show how close their bodies were to hers.

Brett gave out a quiet chuckle. He pulled his seatbelt strap around his torso, reaching between himself and Adria to find the buckle on the seat. Ever the gentleman, he tried to avoid copping a feel while he clipped it in place. Adria pulled the lap-belt across herself and found her buckle next to Brett's. She gave him a playful pinch on the ass, giggling and leaning into him.

Joel pulled his seatbelt across his body, fumbling to find the buckle between himself and Adria. He didn't make extra effort to graze his hand along her upper thigh, but he didn't make any effort not to.

The car ride was mostly silent. Brett had wrapped his arm around Adria's shoulder and pulled her into himself, hoping she wasn't once again finding his silence awkward.

When they arrived at their apartment, he helped her inside and hung up her jacket. She took in her surroundings, complimenting them on their home.

"Can I get you a drink?" Brett offered.

"Um, sure. What do you have?"

"Well, whiskey mostly. Joel, do we have any beer or anything?"

"Don't think so but I can check," Joel offered, heading into the kitchen. A minute later, he emerged with a can of not-beer. "No beer, but I found some ginger ale."

Brett turned to Adria with an apologetic smile. "Rye and ginger okay with you?"

"Yeah, I'm easy," she winked.

Brett smirked, taking the can of soda from Joel and turning back to the drinks cart. He felt Joel slump past him, probably making his way to his bedroom. For some reason he hoped wasn't pity, Brett wanted Joel to stay and hang a while.

"Joel, stay and have a drink with us," he pleaded. Then he thought twice of it. "Is that okay with you, Adria?"

Joel looked hesitant and something else. Hopeful?

Adria looked caught off guard but also something else. "Uh, yeah, sure. Fine by me." She offered Joel a polite smile and made her way to the couch and sat in the middle.

Joel tugged at his tie, loosening it but not removing it, and sighed. "Yeah alright. I can chill a while." He sat in the recliner across the room from the couch.

Brett brought Adria her drink, handing it to her with a wink. He also handed Joel a whiskey neat -- he knew his buddy well enough he didn't need to ask. With his own whiskey on rocks, he sat on the couch, once again sidling up close to Adria.

"Cheers," he said, raising his drink and clinking it against hers. He shot a quick smile as he raised his glass in Joel's direction, too far away to connect. After taking a sip of his drink, he knew he needed to make conversation. This was the part he was uncomfortable with. He never knew what to say to women in these circumstances. He thought it polite to ask about their lives but didn't want to pry or make them feel uncomfortable. He didn't want to just talk about himself, because that felt rude too. Plenty of compliments came to mind, but again, he didn't want to come on too strong or creep her out.

He was good at the physical stuff -- the stuff that came after this awkward bit. He knew how to touch a woman, how to make her feel good. He loved to worship a woman's body. It was the steps to getting there that were a struggle.

He lightly moved a strand of hair from Adria's shoulder. Joel cleared his throat, and Brett knew without looking it was a signal for him to say something. Always his wingman.

"I, uh," Brett stumbled. "I liked that bar. We've never been but tonight Joel suggested we check it out. You been there before?"

Adria shifted a little in her seat, pulling her knees up onto the couch, half facing Brett, half trying not to exclude Joel. "Um, yeah, we've been a few times. Um, my friends and me. Those girls I was with, they're some of my coworkers. But we go out together a lot, so I guess they're also my friends..." She trailed off.

Shit, this is awkward.

Brett just wanted to skip to the good part, but he knew he should chat a while longer. Coworkers. Right, she had given him something he could follow up on.

"Coworkers, eh? Where do you work?" He asked, then took another sip of his whiskey.

"National Bank on King Street," she responded.

"Did you hear that, Joel? Apparently, all this city's beautiful women work at National Bank on King Street," Brett teased, toying with a long strand of Adria's hair again.

"We'll have to keep that in mind," Joel smirked.

Adria let out a giggle. "What about you? Where do you work?"

Brett decided the question was directed at him. "Steinman, Keller and Wells, in Yorkville," he replied. He leaned in and placed a series of tiny kisses across Adria's shoulder. She didn't flinch or shy away, so he took that as a good sign.

"Oh, is that a law firm? Are you a lawyer?" She asked.

"Yup. But not the exciting kind. It's mostly contracts and paperwork."

"Um, what about you, Joel? Are you a lawyer too?" She sounded uncomfortable, trying to keep Joel in the conversation.

He took a gulp of his drink. "Yes, but I do the exciting stuff," he teased. "I'm in litigation. I see more of the courtroom than Brett does."

"Show off," Brett muttered, not the slightest bit distracted or deterred from his task of kissing Adria's collarbone.

She let out a soft moan when his lips grazed a certain spot on her throat. Brett made a mental note of where exactly that was. She arched her back, giving him better access to her throat. He noticed how she kept her eyes trained on Joel, though.

After a few quiet moments, Joel threw back the rest of his drink, clinking the glass down onto the coffee table more aggressively than necessary, and stood up. "Well, this has been fun, but I'm not interested in seeing Brett put on a show, so I think I'll head to bed."

He started walking toward the hallway that led to the bedrooms, but before he could make it past the couch, Adria grabbed his wrist.

Both men froze on the spot, unsure of what was happening. Brett looked up from his collarbone canvas and met the confused look in Joel's eyes.

"Or," Adria whispered, breathily, "you could stay."

Joel looked from Brett to Adria and back to Brett. Then to Adria again.

"You don't have to watch," she continued, even more quietly. "You could..." She cleared her throat. "Join."

A million thoughts and feelings raced through Brett's mind.

Shock.

Surprise.

Confusion.

Excitement.

Hesitation.

Nostalgia.

Arousal.

Fear.

"Um," Joel cleared his throat. "Join?"

A blush came over Adria's cheeks and ears and chest. She quickly let go of her grasp on Joel's wrist. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Forget I said anything. It was a stupid idea."

Brett felt the need to intervene. "No, no, it's not a stupid idea." He cautiously looked at Joel, trying to read the expression on his face, the emotions in his eyes. Did he want this? "We've, uh, we've done this before." He cleared his throat too, hoping to clear away the awkwardness. "Joel, would you like to, uh, join us?"

Before Joel could answer, Adria perked up. "You have? You've, um, like, had threesomes together?"

Finally, Joel unfroze from where he'd stood stunned for the past two minutes. He looked to Brett, trying to gauge how sincere that invitation was. "Yeah, um, not since college, but it, uh, it's happened before." He slowly slid into the empty space on the couch, effectively sandwiching Adria in, like she'd been in the car.

"Oh." Adria looked like a deer caught in headlights, a million questions and thoughts swarming through her mind.

"Is that, um, something you'd want?" Brett asked, tentatively, his eyes still moving between Joel's and Adria's.

"Yes."

It was more of a breath than a whisper. It seemed to surprise her as much as it surprised them. More, maybe.

Brett slowly pulled her chin toward him, breaking her stare-down with Joel. He mustered up some of his old confidence and tried to take control of the situation. Someone had to, and Joel was being more awkward than usual tonight. Besides, Adria had come home with him, so this was sort of his party. Looking into her eyes -- and trying not to get distracted by her lips -- he gently but firmly said, "This is totally your call, babe. I just want to make you feel good tonight, and if that means sharing you with Joel, I'm fine with that. I don't want to speak for Joel, but since it seems like he's been stunned into silence," he chuckled, "I think he's into it, too. But this is totally up to you. Whatever you're comfortable with."

She nodded slowly, and then her mischievous smile made an appearance. "Yeah, I want this." She turned to look at Joel again. "Do you want this?"

Joel brushed her hair behind her shoulder, in a motion mirroring Brett's from before. "Yeah, gorgeous, I want you. I'm in." Then he leaned in and started kissing and nuzzling her neck.

She let out a moan, just as Brett pulled her back toward himself, leaning in to kiss her pillowy-soft lips. He held her cheek in his strong hand, letting his tongue play with hers, like they'd done at the bar.

She pulled back. "I've never done this before," she confessed between gasps of arousal from what Joel was doing to her throat.

Brett resumed his work on her collarbone, so they were both peppering her with nips and kisses. "You've never had a threesome before?" he asked between bites.