Brett and Joel have a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But hold on. Brett had put his hand on Joel's shoulder. Brett didn't shy away when Joel reciprocated. He interlaced their fingers. Joel hadn't pulled away then either. Maybe they'd both been pushed last night, but neither had pulled back. Said no. Shut down.

Except Joel.

He'd shut down.

Instead of talking to Brett, he'd shut down.

Oh no.

Was Brett freaking out now too, because Joel had shut him out?

He'd gotten in his own head so bad, he'd freaked out over not wanting to freak out over it all.

He had to find Brett and talk to him.

Brett was in the shower. He was in the shower, washing off last night's sex. And he was processing everything that had happened.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, and Joel appeared. Then Joel opened the shower door. He stood there, not saying anything, looking at Brett as he stood under the hot spray.

Brett stared back. He took in Joel's beautiful face. He didn't miss the desire in his eyes. He glanced over Joel's smooth, sculpted chest. His toned abs, which had always made Brett feel something he thought was envy but maybe was actually something else? He looked at the trail of blond hair that ran below his belly button down underneath where his sweatpants sat low on his hips.

Joel didn't miss how Brett's eyes roved over his body. He couldn't resist doing the same, admiring Brett's perfect jawline. His hard chest, dusted with dark hair, his flat stomach with subtle abs, not quite as defined as his own. Then he saw the trail of hair that he kept trimmed where it fanned out above this cock. Joel didn't miss that Brett was slowly hardening under his gaze, his erection getting longer and firmer as they stood there, eyeing each other.

Brett was about to speak, to ask Joel what was going on. He swallowed hard at the thought of what to say.

Just then, Joel pushed his sweatpants down off his hips, to the floor, exposing his own hardening length. He cautiously stepped into the shower, grateful and surprised that Brett didn't take a step backwards.

"I want to suck your cock," Joel said, in the most confident and firm voice he could find.

Brett's eyes widened. "You..." Gulp. "What?"

"I said, I want to suck your cock." He refused to break eye contact. He was determined to at least talk about it, if not act on it. "Last night, I got a taste. Now I want more."

Another hard swallow. "Um. Okay?"

"Okay? Like, you're okay with that?"

Brett nodded his head just enough to break their eye contact. At which point, Joel looked down to see Brett was fully hard, standing at attention, waiting for his mouth.

He looked back up and caught Brett's eyes. Holding his gaze, Joel got down on his knees and slowly reached up to take Brett in his hand. If Brett was going to say no, he hoped he'd given him ample opportunity. Because he wanted this. He wanted to make Brett feel good.

He licked his lips, allowing himself to feel his own surprise at this turn of events, and then went for it, before he could talk himself out of it. He let his tongue peek out and lick the slit, then pulled it back into his mouth to taste the drop of precum he'd stolen. Still holding Brett's gaze, he waited for his friend to stop him. He leaned in, wrapping his lips gingerly around Brett's girth. He took him slowly, not forcing his depth, but gradually getting him wet with spit. He used his fist to stroke up and down the shaft, squeezing a little gentler than he would squeeze himself. He let his spit collect, acting as lubricant for his strokes. He hollowed his cheeks and sucked the way he knew he liked to be sucked.

Brett dropped Joel's gaze when his eyes rolled back and flickered shut with pleasure.

"Holy shit," he confessed. "It's better than I imagined."

That was too much for Joel to resist. He popped off Brett's cock and croaked, "You imagined this?"

Fuck. Busted.

He had no choice but to chuckle and own up to it. "A few times," he admitted.

That pleased Joel enough that he smiled and got back to work. He pulled Brett in as deep as he could go. He surprised himself when he felt Brett's tip hit the back of his throat, but he didn't gag. His nose brushed against the short hairs at the base, and he felt a sense of pride. Pride that was reinforced when Brett gasped, "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck, that's so good."

Brett's hand tangled into Joel's hair, guiding but not forcing him. Joel reveled in his friend's touch. He kept wondering when his feelings had shifted.

"Fuck, Joel, I'm going to come," Brett warned.

Joel wasn't sure he was ready to take Brett's cum in his mouth. Tasting a drop was a far cry from swallowing his load. He gave two more strong pulls, then backed off, finishing Brett off with his fist.

"Fuckkk, oh my god, Joel. Shit," Brett cursed, as his cum spurted onto the shower floor and washed down the drain. A few drops landed on Joel's chest, but he wasn't concerned. He was proud of himself for this.

He stood and timidly met Brett's gaze, almost eye level, though Joel was a few inches shorter. Brett's expression was unreadable again, and Joel wondered what was going on in his head when he had that look. He'd only ever seen it in the past week.

Brett stepped forward, Joel stepped backward. Brett caged him against the wall, holding him there with his hard eyes. Searching Joel's, he tried to make sense of it all. Finally, he reached up and held Joel's cheek, his large hand pressing on the side of his throat and threading his fingers into his hair.

Without a word, Brett leaned down slightly, and his lips met Joel's. It started out soft. Scared. Unsure. But with time, they emboldened, kissing each other with all the pent-up lust and passion they'd been feeling the past week. And who knows how long before that. Their tongues tangled, wrestling for dominance, as they played tug-of-war for control. Joel's aggressive side took over for one moment, but then Brett's thoughtful, cautious, sweet side won over.

Joel whimpered into his friend's mouth. He couldn't believe this was happening, much less how good it felt. His hands reached up and held Brett's sides, caressing all those muscles he admired on him.

Brett pulled back for just a moment, resting his forehead on Joel's and closing his eyes. "Are we for real right now?" He panted, incredulously. "Is this actually happening?"

Joel worried Brett was about to freak out and put an end to it. He wasn't sure how to answer him in a way that wouldn't make that happen.

"Fuck," Brett continued. "I think I've wanted this for a long time."

Joel stayed stunned silent. Whatever boldness had brought him into the shower had since washed away. He swallowed hard.

Brett searched his eyes again. "Tell me you want this too," he pleaded. Fear crept into him as Joel held out on responding to him. "You came in here. You want this too. Right?"

Joel let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. "Yes, fuck, Brett. I've wanted you for so long. I just didn't know it." He desperately sought Brett's mouth for another kiss. They mauled each other again, as though it was the first time. Their hands moved over each other's bodies, too excited to know what to touch next. Finally, Brett's hand fell to Joel's throbbing cock. He took him in his fist and began stroking him as they continued making out. It was clumsy and a bit awkward, but it felt so good that they were finally being honest with each other. With themselves.

Brett jerked Joel until he came, kissing his mouth, his jaw, his throat the whole time. They spent two minutes cleaning themselves up and then stepped out of the shower. They kept their hands to themselves long enough to dry off, then Joel suggested they sit down and talk.

Dressed in clean sweats, they met in the living room and sat far enough away from each other they could have a conversation without getting distracted.

"I didn't know I was opening a can of worms when I agreed to the threesome with you and Adria," Joel started. "I didn't mean for that to be anything more than how it always was back in college."

"I didn't think it would be either," Brett agreed. "But once she suggested it, I knew I wanted you there. I didn't know why. I just wanted you there."

"I felt so guilty, liked I'd fucked up your chance with her, when she said she couldn't date you after sleeping with both of us. But part of me was glad she wasn't going to take you away from me. I think that's when I started to realize some things."

"I think I started to realize some things when you sucked my dick with Lola," Brett teased.

Joel threw a pillow at his face and laughed.

"I kept wanting you to touch me," Brett confessed. "When you held my hand... fuck."

"Yeah, that did it for me, too," Joel agreed.

"So... What does this mean? Where do we go from here?" Brett threw out the tough questions, knowing they weren't Joel's to answer, but for them both to consider.

"More blowjobs?" Joel joked.

Brett threw the pillow back at him.

"How about we take it slow, figure it out as we go. Do what feels good, talk to each other about it."

"What about Lola?" Brett asked, nervously.

"What about her?"

"Well, we said we'd see her again. She seemed to want to. Do we keep fucking other people?"

"Um, yeah. If we're both on board and everyone's good with it, I don't see why not. We don't have to suddenly become an exclusive couple, just because I sucked you off in the shower," Joel teased. He threw the pillow back at Brett.

Brett caught the pillow, then paused a moment. Cautiously, he looked back at Joel and said, "You've always been my person, you know? You've always been there for me. I don't want to lose you to someone else."

Joel met his gaze and reciprocated his feelings. "Same." He moved to the couch and patted the seat next to his. "Come here."

Brett met him on the couch, taking the seat right beside him. They'd never sat this close together before, but now it felt right. Brett leaned into Joel, and Joel wrapped his arm around Brett's shoulder, holding him. He knew how much Brett craved cuddling after sex. And what they'd just been through, he figured it warranted some reassurance. Some comfort.

They weren't looking into each other's eyes anymore, which might have been what made it easier for Joel to say, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here. I'm yours. I'll be with you if you want to be with me." He kissed the top of Brett's head, which was nestled into his neck.

Brett threw his arm around Joel's waist, cuddling in even closer. "Then I'm with you."

He turned his head to look up at Joel, who was gazing down at him longingly. Their lips met for a kiss, and a peaceful relief settled over them.