BRF 01.4: Adam vs. Paige

Story Info
Back Room Fights 1.4: Cocky mixed boxers fight for dominance.
1.6k words
4.58
3.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right everyone, our fourth fight of the night is a mixed boxing match. The fight will continue in three minute rounds until a knockout is achieved. The winner will receive a $1000 fight bonus as well as top position during sex after the match. Now introducing in the blue corner, he is 5'8'', 156 lbs, and is a 26 year old graduate student, please welcome Adam!" hollered Claire.

The young black man removed his robe revealing a body with an average build of someone who worked out a couple times a week. He had short black hair and pretty light brown eyes that looked golden in the right lighting. He was wearing only a loose fitting pair of plaid boxers. He beat his chest with a gloved fist as the crowd cheered for him. He was on the smaller side of male fighters tonight but there was a determination in his eyes that showed he wanted to prove himself.

"And in the red corner. She is 5'3'', weighs 121 lbs, 23 years old and wants the audience to follow her on instagram. Everyone welcome Paige!"

The small blonde fighter removed her robe revealing her large, round boobs with large areola to go with them. Adam couldn't help but gawk at the tight body of his opponent. She was wearing only a black thong that showed off her tan butt. Paige's long blonde hair was braided and her blue eyes sparkled. She beat her fists together, posing for a picture taken by her friend Becca. Becca was slightly taller and heavier than Paige, had curly hair that went down to her shoulders, and light brown skin.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" asked Becca with concern in her voice.

"Definitely. He's not nearly as big or tough looking as those last two. I can take him."

"He's still a lot bigger than you. Just be careful."

Claire beckoned the fighters to the center of the ring for a final reminder of the rules and to touch gloves. As they met, Paige could see the beginnings of a large erection in Adam's boxers. Paige bit her lip sexily as the fighters touched gloves and returned to their corners. Paige did her best to hide her nervousness. This was her first fight ever and it was against a man at that. But if she could beat a larger and stronger opponent, it would do wonders for her following. Plus extra cash never hurt. Adam knew he had the advantage in this fight and was somewhat disappointed by that fact. He wanted to fight to prove to himself that he could hold his own. Beating up on a smaller opponent for round after round didn't seem to prove anything. He hoped he could make this quick.

DING!!!

Paige walked to the middle of the ring, gloves raised high and swaying her hips back and forth in a teasing way. Adam walked to meet her in the center with his guard also raised high. As they got close, Paige jiggled her beautiful boobs with her gloves. Adam was visibly distracted by his opponent's perfect body as a quick jab slammed into his stomach. He gasped for air and dropped to one knee for a moment. "Do you like that, big boy?", asked Paige in a mocking tone. The crowd laughed and heckled the man who had just been knocked down by a smaller opponent.

Adam immediately got to his feet and didn't even give Claire a chance to start the count. Paige turned 90 degrees and gave her cute little ass a smack to tease her opponent once again. This time Adam stayed focused on the fight and landed a stiff left jab to Paige's face. She stumbled a few feet but managed to stay on her feet. "Keep your fucking hands up!" yelled Becca from the corner. Paige realized she might have to take this fight a little more seriously as she raised her gloves and marched towards Adam. Squared up, Paige threw a left jab as Adam threw a right to the body. Both shots landed with a respective smack of glove hitting skin. Paige followed up with a right hook as Adam went for a left jab.

Once again the shots landed and once again the fighters decided to stand their ground. They fought at a fast pace, trading body shots, jabs, hooks, and straights for the next thirty seconds. As Paige went for a wild haymaker with her right, Adam loaded up an uppercut that slammed into her chin. Paige went flying backwards with only the ropes keeping her up. She was dazed but managed to get her hands up in time as Adam approached. He put his weight behind a straight right that crashed through his opponent's gloves and busted her lip open. "Paige! Get out of there!" cried Becca in desperation but it seemed clear the fight was coming to an end. Paige tried to fight back throwing a jab but it landed weakly as Adam landed a left hook to her tight body. She tried clinching but Adam forcefully shoved her back into the ropes as if she weighed nothing.

Paige knew that she couldn't trade with Adam for long but she figured she might as well go out fighting. She rammed her right hand into Adam's semi-erect cock eliciting a grunt of pain from her opponent. Paige tried for a lower blow towards his balls but Adam knocked her off balance with a powerful jab. Yet she rallied again throwing a combination of jab, jab, hook that forced Adam backwards. Determined not to be pushed around by the smaller woman, Adam grabbed hold of Paige and threw her with all his might into the ropes. She bounced off them and stumbled right into the haymaker Adam had waiting for her. Her mouth guard went flying out of her mouth as she crumpled to the canvas.

1....2....3.... Paige started crawling to the edge of the ring. Adam gazed at her tits as they were dragged across the ground. 4....5....6....She reached for the ropes to help herself climb up. 7....8....9....She was still on her knees with her tight butt sticking out. She wouldn't make the count in time. 10! The fight was over. "The winner by knockout is Adam!" The crowd cheered for the winner of the fast paced fight.

Adam paraded around the ring, gloves raised in the air, celebrating his victory. He had put on a good show for the audience and from their cheers it seemed like he would be welcome back. "Hope you're fucking proud of yourself", sneered Becca as he moved past her. It didn't matter to Adam that his victory had been over a smaller opponent. A win was sure to lead to tougher fighters down the road. He saw Paige sitting against the robes, now fully conscious, and realized that it was time. Adam removed his gloves and mouth guard and approached her. Paige felt dejected. The fight had been exciting but it hadn't felt close. She could hear Becca yell something at Adam and then walk away shaking her head in disgust.

As she stared off into space, Adam came over to her, knelt down, and gave her a lingering kiss on the cheek. He gently began removing her gloves doing his best to provide tender aftercare to his beaten opponent. Paige opened up to him, returning his kiss on the cheek while placing a hand on his soft ass. The two quietly moaned as they tenderly caressed one another. Adam reached into Paige's thong and began stroking her clit between his thumb and pinky while inserting two fingers inside her. This drove Paige wild as she yelled, "Fuck, don't stop!"

Adam continued and broke off a passionate French kiss to suck on her tit. Paige moans became louder and louder until Adam suddenly stopped. He stood up and promptly dropped his boxer shorts revealing his now hard, thick, 6 inch cock. He had an assertive tone about him as he said, "Stand up, turn towards the ropes." Paige submissively did as she was told. Once she was facing away from him, she felt Adam take her in his strong arms and firmly bend her over between the second and third rope.

Adam pulled her thong from her dripping wet pussy. Paige gasped as the large dick was inserted into her vagina. Placing his right hand on her firm cheek and grabbing her braid with his left, Adam began to thrust at a steady but fast pace. Each time he came forward, Paige was pressed into the ropes. Her large boobs dangled and jiggled for all the crowd to see. Becca dutifully took pictures as her friend was fucked against the ropes. Paige bit her lip to hold in a moan as she rubbed lightly on her clit as the dick thrusted in and out of her.

Finally, the orgasmic moment came as she cried out in pleasure. Her body trembled on the ropes as the ecstasy rocked through her body Adam pulled her upwards by the hair, grabbed a tit in each hand, and moaned into her ear as he continued. A few strokes later he gasped as he came inside her. He leaned against her for a few minutes lightly kissing her neck as the two sweaty fighters breathed heavily. Eventually, Adam separated from the fit blonde woman. He raised his hands in victory one more time and left the ring. Becca walked over to Paige as she untangled herself from the ropes. "Are you ok?", asked Becca with concern.

"My body and ego are bruised but I'll be fine," replied Paige. "But the night wasn't without its merits." Paige exited the ring and leaned on her friend as the two went to get cleaned up.