BRF 01.5: Barb vs. John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John finally came to on the mat. He remembered little of the end of the fight but reasoned that he had been knocked out. His thoughts were confirmed as he sat up and saw Barb standing above him with a thick, pink, 7 inch strap on dildo dangling between her beautiful legs. She was currently in the process of lubing it in a slow, seductive manner. Seeing him awake, she wordlessly beckoned him toward the middle of the ring. Knowing the drill, John crawled to the middle of the ring on his hands and knees.

Pegging had been a favorite of theirs in the bedroom but John was always embarrassed to admit he liked being dominated by a woman in this fashion. He dropped down to his elbows and put his hairy ass up in the air as Barb positioned herself behind him. She started simply by inserting two fingers and massaging his anus as an erection grew between his legs. After a stinging slap of his ass, she began to insert the massive dildo. John audibly moaned as he realized it was much larger than anything they had tried before. Barb started slowly and gently thrusting into the large man and the tight fighting dildo slid in and out in rhythmic motion.

As she went on, Barb grabbed tightly onto his hips and roughly fucked him. John and his ex-wife's cheeks clapped as they both moaned loudly. John muttered, "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK." Knowing he was close to orgasm, Barb reached between his legs with an open hand. With one deep breath, John came and a heavy load shot into Barb's hand. She immediately flipped the man over and sat on his chest. She whipped the dildo back and forth while smearing his own cum in his face and hair. She removed the dildo and set it down next to John's head. "Did you like getting fucked by your own dick?" asked Barb with an evil grin on her face.

Before he could respond, she sat her fat ass on his face and began to slowly grind on it. She took her time with her orgasm. Barb slowly rubbed her hairy pussy into John's face while teasing and playing with herself for the crowd. Anytime her defeated opponent tried to feel her up with his hands, she slapped them away in disgust. She rode his face with a newfound confidence and jiggled her big round boobs asynchronously in each hand. She moaned softly as she came onto his face. She quickly stood up, picked up the dildo, and walked out of the ring without looking back. The audience cheered and many offered to buy Barb a drink. As John laid in the ring, Claire made her final announcements for the night.

"I hope everyone enjoyed this evening of steamy competition as much as I did. We had some great fights tonight and some hot post fight celebrations. I hope to see you all back next month for a soon to be announced set of bouts."

12