BRF 02.3: Alex vs. Jia

Story Info
Back Room Fights 2.3: Chubby Jia boxes a skinny virgin man.
3.2k words
4.93
2.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone quiet down now, the third match of the night is about to begin. This bout is a mixed boxing match between two young fighters. The fight will take place in three minute rounds until a knockout is achieved. The winner will receive a fight bonus and dominant top position during post fight sex. Now for the introductions. In the red corner, she stands at 5'1'' and weighs 163 lbs. She has a record of 0 wins and 1 loss. She is a 19 year old college student who isn't afraid to fight dirty. Please welcome Jia back to the ring!"

Jia threw off her robe, showing off her cute, chubby body to the audience. She banged her gloves together in a show of force and her fat body jiggled as she did. The Chinese woman had straight black hair that went down to her shoulders and brown eyes that looked almost golden. Despite being choked out in her last fight, she had enjoyed the exotic experience overall and was especially excited to take part in a post match reward no matter how the fight ended. Tonight she was wearing a thin purple thong that barely covered her pussy and was swallowed by her fat ass. As she stretched pre-fight, she pressed her saggy boobs together between her arms to really make them pop.

"Now in the blue corner. He is 6'1'', 149 lbs, and is an 18 year old college student. Welcome Alex for the first time to the ring."

Alex removed his robe revealing his skinny pale body. There was some definition to his body that showed he did at least exercise but he was definitely thin. Despite being a foot taller than his opponent, he only had a three pound weight advantage. He shadow boxed in the corner to show off his speed. Alex had wavy black hair that went down a little past his chin and had dark brown eyes. A thin beard completed the goth Jesus look he seemed to have going on. He definitely wasn't everyones type but he filled a niche. He was wearing only a pair of black briefs that hugged his tight ass and showed some details of his bulge.

Claire called the two fighters to the center of the ring for a reminder of the rules and to touch gloves. The two shamelessly eye fucked each other as they touched gloves. Simultaneously, they both had a moment of recognition. The two young fighters went to the same college and had even sat across from each other in the library earlier this week.

As he returned to his corner, Alex reflected on this strange coincidence. He had thought Jia was cute when he had sat by her but had been too nervous to ask for her number. He had even cautiously taken a few glances at her juicy cleavage during the encounter. It seemed ridiculous as they now stood across from each other mostly naked. He now knew where those faded bruises had come from that he had seen on her.

Blood rushed to Alex's cock as he thought about what he could do to her after the fight. He was still a virgin which was part of the reason he had signed up for tonight. Jia stood jittering with anticipation in her corner. She had thought Alex was hot in a mysterious sort of way when they had seen each other on campus. Knowing that he was into erotic fights like she was made him all the more attractive. She fantasized about beating him senseless and then riding him as the bell rang.

DING!!!

The two fighters aggressively met in the center of the ring for the beginning of the first round. Jia had to reach high with her punch as she launched a right hook to Alex's face as he threw a straight right down towards her. The height difference was comical as both punches landed. Jia's hook turned her opponent's head with its power and sent him backwards a step. His own blow landed below her right eye but she marched forward as if it was nothing. His weaks arms dealt a pitiful amount of damage compared to some of the kicks she absorbed in the last fight.

Alex defended himself with a jab that landed below his opponent's right eye again but it did little to slow her down as she hammered a body shot into him. He grunted in pain but managed to circle away from Jia. He was lighter on his feet than his chubby opponent. Jia chased after him back to the center of the ring. Alex feinted with a jab but Jia had such disrespect for his power that she ignored it and moved in for another right hook body shot. His follow up punch was cut short as his body was punished once more. Her opponent took a step back then fired off a lightning fast uppercut into her left tit.

The stinging blow caused the saggy boob to flop upward. Alex smiled at the motion of it but the moment was cut short as he barely blocked a jab from Jia. The Chinese woman sought to pay him back for hitting her beautiful breast. She set an aggressive pace for a fighter who looked like she had never heard the word "cardio" as she threw jabs and body shots against her opponent. The jabs were easily blocked but Alex was defenseless as his skinny body was hammered. He had no fat on him to take the brunt of the punches. He returned weakly with a left hook but it smacked against his opponent's face with a pathetic thud.

Once she had him backed into a corner, Jia dipped low and drove an uppercut into his crotch. Alex cried out in pain but Jia caught him before he fell to the floor. "I'm gonna ride that dick until I have every last drop of your cum," whispered Jia in his ear as she massaged his dick with a gloved hand. She shoved him off and drove a right uppercut into his chin that sent him to the mat.

1....2....3.... Alex's body ached and his head felt cloudy. 4.... He looked up and could make out Jia's sexy form standing over him. 5....6.... Not wanting to look weak in front of his crush, the young man began to pick himself up. 7....8.... Alex was on his feet and raised his gloves in determination. His opponent approached him, excited to knock him down again, but was met with a quick jab that stung below her eye. She pressed forward to clinch but Alex stepped back and met her with an uppercut to her left tit. As the blow impacted, the bell rang to end the round.

Jia briefly grimaced in pain from the tit punishment at the end of the round before strutting back to her corner. She sat down on her stool and did her best to make doe eyes back at Alex despite beating up on him during the round. As the round progressed, she had found herself growing more and more attracted to her opponent. She sipped some water and did her best to rest before the next round. The swelling below her right eye was significant but she had taken little damage otherwise.

Alex was across the ring trying to come up with a game plan to win the bout. Jia had charged in close and punished him in the previous round despite his counters. The chubby woman's body had also been a distraction. Alex tried his best to focus but she was just too cute in her fighting attire. He sipped at some water while massaging the sore parts of his thin pale body.

DING!!!

The two young fighters walked to the middle of the ring for the beginning of the second round. As they came close, Jia jiggled her tits roughly with her gloves. Alex did his best to remain focused but the swelling bulge in his briefs gave him away. Jia pressed towards her opponent but he circled away while stinging her face with another jab. She turned to face him but Alex kept circling from the outside while throwing quick jabs. His reach advantage allowed him to safely execute this strategy while incrementally inflicting damage onto the Chinese woman. He stayed on the balls of his feet and was able to admire Jia's curves as he circled and jabbed.

As another punch collided with her cheek, Jia knew the fight could not continue this way. She was already dripping with sweat, the swelling below her eye was beginning to obscure her vision, and she just didn't have the cardio to keep chasing after the skinny man. Standing her ground, she called out to her opponent, "Hey dork, stop running away from me. A real man would stand and fight toe to toe!"

The taunt worked as Alex locked eyes with his opponent and stepped towards her. The two college students began to swing wildly as they squared up, neither willing to back down. Jia slammed a right into her opponent's body but was met with a left jab under her eye. She loaded up on a big left hook but Alex's straight right caught her square in the face before she could fire. Only slightly hindered, she carried on with the left hook and it turned her opponent's head with a spray of sweat. Alex stayed on his feet though and covered up as Jia followed up with a straight right that was blocked.

Seeing an opening, Jia dipped down low to bring an uppercut crashing into her opponent's crotch. The dirty attack was heavily telegraphed and Alex managed to turn his body so that the punch only glanced off his thigh. The chubby woman had a brief moment to reflect on her mistake before a right hook crashed into her temple. Stunned, she took a step backwards before another left jab landed below her right eye. She raised her gloves in defense but a right hook landed to her gut. She staggered back further, dazed and exhausted, and felt the ropes press into her back.

Alex felt a level of arousal he had never felt before when he saw his opponent staggered against the ropes. The sweat was dripping down his opponent's body as she raised her gloves in a weak defense. Her fat ass was firmly pressed into ropes and her thick thighs quivered as she struggled to stay on her feet. Her large, saggy breasts almost seemed to be calling for him to play with them. He stepped forward, feinted with the jab, and drove a right uppercut into Jia's left tit. The young woman moaned as the punch forcibly jostled her boob.

Jia desperately tried to clinch but Alex pressed his gloves into her tits and gave her a firm shove back into the ropes. Simultaneously, the two fighters launched right hooks at each others heads. Alex's landed first as it crashed into Jia's temple. Milliseconds later, he felt his opponent's punch land against his chin and his legs went out from under him. Jia stumbled back into the ropes, her balance lost, and fell down to one knee.

1....2.... Jia breathed heavily, her dangling breasts heaving with each breath.. Alex was flat on his back and Jia could clearly see his erection standing straight up in his briefs. 3....4.... Jia stood up. She easily made the count but still looked unsteady. 5....6.... Alex sat up. 7.... The young man was up and ready to continue the fight. Before he could do so, the bell rang and the round ended.

Alex returned to his corner once again dazed from the round. He had been doing so well until that knockdown at the end. Sitting down on his stool, he couldn't help but stroke his cock as he thought back on the round. If he could keep up the pressure, his opponent would surely crumble to his punches. His dick became rock hard as he thought about Jia flat on her back with him thrusting inside her.

Jia felt drained on her stool across the ring. Her opponent had put a beatdown on her until she got that lucky punch at the end. The swelling below her right eye was significantly obscuring her vision and her tits had been pummeled. Nevertheless, she felt a thrill coursing through her body. She was still in the fight and there was still a chance to win.

DING!!!

The two fighters stood from their stools for the beginning of the third round. Jia was clearly the more tired of the two fighters as Alex quickly cut her off from the rest of the ring. He pressed into her with a stiff jab that his opponent chose to block as she stepped right back into the corner she came out of. He feinted another jab and instead drove a right hook into Jia's fat body. "Fuuuck," she moaned under her breath. Her gloves were still raised in defense but she wasn't sure how much longer she could keep fighting.

Seeing Alex wind up for another hook, the chubby woman rallied herself and beat him to the punch with a hard left to his body. For a moment, Alex thought he might lose his lunch onto his opponent. The sickening punch stunned him long enough for Jia to clinch. Their sweaty bodies intertwined, Jia walked her opponent against the ropes. She rested for a moment and whispered into Alex's ear, "After I ride your dick until it's sore, I'm going to suffocate you between my thighs."

Jia was already dripping at the thought of this and feeling his hard dick pressed into her body drove her wild. Alex, with a slight grin on his face, replied, "When we release this clinch, I won't stop pummeling you until you're face down, ass up on the ground. Then my cock is gonna pound your pussy too."

Jia released her clinch and launched a leaping right hook towards Alex's chin. The skinny man just barely managed to get a glove up in time to roll with the punch and avoid most of the damage. Jia followed with a straight left but her opponent parried the shot and countered with another jab below her eye. This was just the beginning as Jia's head was turned by a crisp right hook. A series of left uppercuts juggled her right tit like it was a speed bag with three quick shots.

Relentless, Alex kept marching forward and parried Jia's shot with ease as they became slower and weaker. Eventually, a dazed Jia found herself against the ropes once more with her opponent towering over her. With an aggression he had reserved for now, he charged forward with a right hand superman punch towards Jia's head. While his arms certainly weren't the most muscular, his momentum behind the punch was enough for it to crash through his opponent's guard with ease. The punch landed against Jia's chin and the woman collapsed to the floor.

1....2....3.... Jia twitched and rolled herself onto her belly. 4....5....6.... She tried to push herself up with her arms but she was just so tired. 7....8....9....10! "The winner by knockout is Alex! Congratulations on a hard fought match," announced Claire.

Alex lifted his gloves in victory and did his best to flex for the crowd. His attention quickly turned though to cute, chubby, little Jia who was sitting a few feet away from him taking deep breaths of exhaustion. He removed his gloves and mouthguard and knelt down beside her. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as he removed her gloves for her. Jia took out her mouth guard as she reflected on the loss. Sure she would have new bruises to cover up with make-up and modest clothing for the next couple weeks but she was buzzing with anticipation at taking a dick in her pussy for the first time.

Alex embraced her with a passionate, tongue filled kiss with his right hand grabbing Jia by the back of her neck and his left idly playing with her breast. Jia grabbed his tight ass with her left and stroked his erect dick from the outside of his briefs. In between kisses, Alex whispered, "I've wanted to do this since the moment I saw you in that library." Butterflies fluttering in her stomach, Jia replied, "I want your hard cock inside me." Alex firmly pushed Jia flat on her back. He slowly removed his boxers revealing his pale, 5 inch cock and an untrimmed bush of pubic hair accompanying it.

Alex pulled Jia's thong from her thick legs and he was enthralled by the sight of her fat pussy. He spread her legs in a V-shape back towards her head. He stretched her to the limits of her flexibility and held her in place with a hand on each of her meaty thighs. Jia grabbed onto a nearby rope with her right hand and spread her labia for Alex with her left. She helped guide his dick in as she was penetrated for the first time. There was a little pain but she instantly wanted more of him in her. She felt him cautiously thrust into her and the sensation made her let loose a long, euphoric moan.

This being his first time, Alex started out slowly with a variety of strokes to make sure he was doing things right. The awkwardness was brief but cute as he quickly became more confident. He stared deep into Jia's pretty brown eyes and he found a rhythm that seemed to drive her wild. He pounded her with steady power that made her boobs jiggle each time his hip bones collided with her juicy ass. Jia circled her clit with a finger as Alex pulled back and flicked it each time he drove into her. The crowd cheered as the two college students really began to go at it. The chemistry between the two was undeniable.

"You're so fucking hot," groaned Alex. His dick slid easily in and out of her wet pussy and Jia moaned once more. She tightly gripped the rope and felt her orgasm coming. "Ohhhhh," she moaned quietly this time as her body shook with pleasure. Seeing his opponent cum, Alex slightly changed position, letting Jia's right leg fall but still holding her left leg up. With his left hand, he stroked Jia's clit slowly contrasting with the increased pace of his thrusts. He moaned loudly and Jia was stunned by the amount of pleasure she was experiencing. She wanted this moment to last for eternity. This was so much more powerful than the fingering she had received last month.

Alex felt himself climaxing and drove into Jia with one more thrust accompanied by a grunt. Jia released a shrill whimper and went limp. She felt magical as the warm cum pumped into her pussy. Somewhat concerned, Alex attended to his former opponent but she came to quickly with a smile on her face. Alex stood up and helped Jia to her feet. She wrapped an arm around his skinny torso and was pleased to feel him grab a handful of her ass. Those in the front row could see the cum drip out of Jia's pussy onto her thick thighs. The two young fighters left the ring chatting too quietly amongst themselves for the crowd to hear.