BRF 04.2: Abby vs. Divya

Story Info
Back Room Fights 4.2: Differently sized women box to win.
2k words
4.36
2.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was already off to a great start and Claire was ready to move right on to the next exciting fight. While she always tried to make fights that she thought were winnable for either participant, even Claire had to admit she enjoyed a mismatch of sorts. She never wanted to put a fighter on a long losing streak with someone on a winning streak and planned on releasing a ranking system at the end of the night to help aid matchmaking. Nevertheless, differences in height, weight, age, and skillset excited her and was exactly why she had made the upcoming fight.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our next fight will be a women's boxing match between a returning fighter and a debuting one. The match will take place in 3 minute rounds until a knockout is achieved. The winner will receive a 2,500 dollar win bonus plus the right to face fuck the loser right here in the ring. In the blue corner, she holds a record of zero wins and one loss. She stands at 5'10'', weighs 235lbs, and is a 27 year old artist. Please welcome Abby back to our ring!"

The BBW threw off her robe and immediately began showing off her ample curves. Abby was the biggest fighter in the club by over thirty pounds and a large amount of that weight sat in her fat ass and saggy breasts. Turning towards the corner, the blonde bent over and stretched her massive body. The audience could see her belly sagging low as she did so but she didn't care one bit. She knew she was hot, she knew she was pretty, and no one could take that away from her. Boldly, she had left her straight hair down for the match. Wearing a bright blue pair of panties, she had a theme going with her blue eyes and blue 12 oz gloves that looked almost too small on her. Bouncing up and down on both feet, her entire body jiggled in rhythm much to the enjoyment of everyone watching.

"Now in the red corner. She stands at 5'9'', weighs 126lbs, and is a 22 year old sorority girl. Welcome Divya in her debut to our ring!"

Lounging in her corner, the caramel skinned Indian woman lazily threw off her robe. She didn't need any crass show like her opponent was putting on to let the audience know she was fuckable. She simply was hot. Rather small boobs sat on Divya's chest but her brown nipples were practically begging to be played with. Her tall, lean build was that of a model and she was wearing fine, lacy pink panties to match her divine appearance. Even in her debut, she had bought a pair of pristine, dark red 12 oz gloves that fit her delicate hands perfectly. Her long legs were sculpted to perfection and culminated in a firm, round ass. Divya's brown eyes looked almost golden in the light as she stared across the ring at her large opponent. Her long, wavy black hair went halfway down her back and had streaks of pink scattered throughout it. It was left completely down as Divya was sure she could take on whatever this silly fight club could throw at her.

The two women came together in the center of the ring. Claire reiterated the rules for them but both were entirely engrossed in their staredown. Gloves touching only led to each woman pressing their bodies into each other. For a moment, it looked like Divya's slender frame would just disappear into Abby's curves. The Indian woman pressed her nose right up against Abby's and whispered, "Never fucked a big girl like you before. After I box circles around you, I'm gonna fuck your chubby face until it's raw."

The BBW pressed her face right back at the sorority girl. While Abby had her assed kicked by Gus only last month, she wouldn't let this woman push her around. "Mmm, I like your confidence but let's see what you can do."

Divya was pleasantly surprised as Abby pressed her lips against her own in an aggressive kiss. The slender woman forced her tongue into her opponent's mouth, feeling the rubber mouthguard within. In their embrace, Abby was the first to rub against her opponent's pussy with a gloved hand but Divya followed her lead. Claire didn't know what to do was the two women fucked each other right in front of her before the match even began but the crowd seemed to love it. They continued rubbing and kissing tenderly, but their posture revealed the competitive nature of their embrace.

With her opponent yielding the first moan of pleasure, Abby withdrew with a light shove before she strutted back to her corner. God, that had been just like her fantasies. She knew she had what it took to beat this girl erotically already and if size meant anything, she could out box her too. The BBW looked down at her right glove that had been against Divya's pussy moments ago. While difficult to notice, the few drops of moisture on the glove made Abby grin like the dork she was deep down. The Indian woman across the ring seemed just like the type to bully her back in the day and she could use a target for some of that anger. The newcomer herself was a little shaken by the experience. It was easy to act cocky in the corner but face to face with her opponent, she wondered if she could actually bring the big woman down. Still, she was younger and obviously fitter. No way could Abby have more than a good round or two in her.

DING!!!

The sorority girl came out of her corner fast and was surprised to see Abby doing the same. Divya barely managed to step out of the way of the massive overhand right that wildly shot in her direction. Circling, she launched a quick jab into the blonde's side. "How does that feel, fatty?" jeered Divya out of range.

Abby frowned at her opponent. This woman really was just some preppy bully. It was no matter though, Divya would learn to love the curvy body she mocked as she was smothered by it. Abby lunged forward with the same overhand right which her opponent once again sidestepped. This time, Divya punished her opponent with a left hook to the tits followed by a straight right to the temple. Abby held steady though and swung a left hook that dug into her opponent's body. Her opponent staggered backwards from the blow, clearly winded by it.

Divya had no idea that a person could hit that hard and groaned a little from the intense pain. Standing up straight, she tried to look tough but that was hard after being punched for the first time in your life. Staying at a bit more of a range, she sent quick jabs into Abby's side before dancing back out of danger. She managed to land four answered shots in this manner but Abby didn't seem concerned. Instead, the blonde motioned her gloves towards her, asking for more. The crowd cheered wildly for the showmanship and as Divya went for a more ambitious straight right to the chin, Abby countered creatively. She ate the punch with only a slight stumble to her step as she bulled right into her opponent.

The slender woman was flung backwards into the corner by the BBW's body which crashed into her painfully. Divya tried to shove her away but it was hopeless. She was humiliated as her opponent stood on the tips of her toes and thrashed Divya with her big tits. The humiliation ended as Abby pulled away and wound up a right hook. The blow caught Divya right on the chin and her mouthguard was flung in a spray of spit into the crowd. The Indian woman crumpled in the corner, knocked out cold. Caught a little off guard by the quick finish, Claire took a few moments to get on the mic to make it official. "Wow, what an amazing finish! The winner by brutal knockout is Abby!"

It took Divya a full minute to start returning to consciousness. When she finally came to, she was met with the sight of the massive woman before her, nude except for her gloves. She had clearly continued pleasuring herself in the interim and her fat pussy dripped down onto the beaten sorority girl. Gulping in fear, Divya had no time to offer an apology as Abby grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the knees. "Be a good whore for me and lick me clean," moaned the big woman as she pulled her prize to her pussy.

Divya tried her best to lick at the cunt with any sort of dexterity but it was difficult in her condition and with Abby grinding against her face. The sorority girl was no stranger to be dominated in the bedroom but that had always been with guys. Getting fucked by the BBW was something different entirely and she longed for the chance to make someone else her prize. For now, she just had to make the best of her situation as she wrapped her arms around Abby's waist and devoured the wet pussy. The big woman moaned with ecstasy both for the win and the pleasure she was experiencing right now.

Curves like hers deserved to be worshipped and she planned on making Divya do just that. Knees buckling a little, she held her prize steady as she felt the tongue flick at her clit rapidly. On the brink of orgasm, Abby threw her prize to the center of the ring. Divya rolled weakly onto her back, unsure of what was happening. Had she not been good enough? No, surely that wasn't possible. Divya was certain she could eat pussy just as good as anyone. Her thoughts were quieted though as Abby's massive tits descended on her face. A muffled scream could be heard beneath the blonde as she pinned Divya down with her weight. "Lick them," she commanded once more.

Her big body jiggled from the pleasure of her tits being worshipped and for a moment Abby worried she might cum before she had finished with her fun. Her tits dragged back and forth across her prize's face as she wanted to make sure their full area received attention. Still holding back her cum, Abby held her tits in place and smothered Divya under them. The heat underneath the BBW's sweaty body was unbearable and the stench was not ideal either. Nevertheless, Divya kept licking like a good little sub until she felt herself growing weak.

Feeling just that, Abby knew she had deprived her opponent of a little too much oxygen and pulled up to free her. The sorority girl gasped for air, panicked from almost being knocked out once more. The blonde gave her a playful slap with her gloved hand before turning around. With only milliseconds to register what was happening, Divya was once again smothered, this time by a fat white ass. Abby couldn't hold back any longer. Aggressively, she rode her opponent's face and screamed with pleasure. The sharp features of Divya's face felt amazing against her cunt and she squirted all over the beaten girl. Gagging on the juices, Divya struggled for air once more but was thankfully freed from further smothers as Abby stood up.

"Hope I taught you some manners," said Abby before blowing her beaten foe a little kiss. She bounced up and down for the crowd as she exited the ring. Her tits glistened with Divya's saliva and were mesmerizing to watch as she did so. Weak and drenched in cum, Divya crawled to the ropes to stand herself up. She exited the ring with her head held low despite cheers from the drunk crowd. The night had been a disaster but there was something exciting here if she could just win a fight.