Brian From Belmar: Navy Buddy

Story Info
Brian gets his long time Navy BBC crush to pay a visit.
3k words
4.31
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

"You down for some Mr. Shrimp," I asked Brian.

"You down for getting your cock sucked later," he asked in return.

Brian and I, after years of talking via social media, and of course the naughty sites, finally were linking up to do "adult things," as I was transferred to Earle, New Jersey after six years in Norfolk. Two months after checking in, I bought a home not too far from the base, and not too far from him in his place in Belmar.

"You been avoiding me forever, but the power of the pole is too hard to overcome," he mentioned the night I offered to take him to dinner.

He knew my dick got hard each time we spoke on the phone, or via email, or even WhatsApp as the attraction between us was super strong.

"You're here now, and It's inevitable I will become your bitch," he told me.

He wouldn't be my bitch as much as he was "for the streets," but I'd discussed with him prior on being my regular, for I didn't desire to drive to Philadelphia or New York for a piece of ass when the potential cocksucker lived within 30 minutes from me. We bonded well, but the tricky part of us meeting for so long was our locations, for we were once five hours apart with me living in Norfolk, and he being on the shore. I still recalled the first time we spoke online, as I was supposed to attend fleet week in New York and I was trying to see what trouble I could get into, and his profile happened to be the first to pop up on my phone screen.

"Your luck would be better if you were in my bed," he said that afternoon the ship moored in New York, as he followed that message with photos of him being bent over, taking cock in his mouth, and of course kissing a blurred out face.

I got a hotel that night and we Skyped, as he was fully clothed telling me how he'd use his tongue to ravage my ass, making me shoot a straight line of cum across the floor in the room.

"That's a fucking disgrace you had to waste all that good man syrup, and in your dress whites nonetheless? Damn kid," he said in his New Jersey accent.

I think I was more intrigued by this handsome, well-to-do white bear having an interest in me, but then he'd tell me later on that a lot of his high roller friends, stretched across the country, had a thing for black dick. He discussed times he hosted parties in Los Angeles with bankers, lawyers, judges and other corporate friends, and how they were married to stuffy women that didn't put out, and so their sexual desires trickled over into sucking, and receiving black cock.

"Half of my buddies that claim to be straight, they, like me, got their first taste of cock in a threesome or some sort of event with their wives, and became addicted, especially when seeing the bitches squirt or howl like wounded dogs," he said to me.

I got turned on in knowing so, for I had my fair share of big butt white guys, but never gave that a second thought to why we as black men were popular amongst the bottoms.

"A black dick is the same as a white dick, or an Asian dick, or Latino dick, but one thing about the black dick, you guys have a certain rhythm, a certain flavor, and anytime a black guy fucked me, my ass was grateful afterwards, so you'll always be high on my chart. Cock with color is incredible," he added in another conversation.

This night when we were to meet, all his thesis and thoughts were being put to the test as we could finally meet, as on this day he mentioned he hadn't been fucked in three years.

"I'll tell you this, then I need to go get cleaned up. Three years to do the day, was the last time since I was last fucked," he said to me. "I broke up with my long time lover, Jermaine, a garbage collector for the county, and we broke off our little chain of encounters as his wife found out, and took a job in Florida so they could move. She wanted to 'save' him."

That made me laugh as I was talking to him while driving in my truck, heading to his place to pick him up.

"So for that, you're the unlucky guy for me to unleash on," he said.

"Unlucky, eh," I asked.

"That's what I said, because you're spending the night at my place since I'm alone, and well, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep my hands, or mouth, off of you," he stated.

An hour later, after dealing with traffic and a little construction in his area, I was pulling in front of his home as he had a nice, waterfront-like property. He opened the door of the home and I noticed something different with him immediately.

"You have hair," I asked once he sat down in the passenger seat of the truck.

"Hi, nice to finally see you, too," he said right as he reached over to me and we kissed. "And just so you know, just because I'm 69 doesn't mean I don't have hair. Shit, I have more than you at 40."

We took a moment to really connect as Brian showed he had an active, fat tongue, using it appropriately while groping me and setting the mood.

"Nice to confirm that hot mouth. Daddy is pleased," he said to me as he made me feel giddy.

"Well, I hope so. I ain't deal with all this damned traffic for nothing," I said to him.

"And daddy ain't wait all these years to let you down, either. So your black ass needs to drive, because I'm hungry, and of course, horny," he said, and we both laughed before pulling off. "I hope you ain't offended by this white man saying that to you, by the way."

I wasn't, for I knew Brian wasn't the kind of guy to be racist, just one who'd been around different types of people.

Brian lived in Belmar, a borough on the Jersey shore that was 62 miles southeast of New York City. We held hands while I drove, just trying to adjust to each other as I took him to Mr. Shrimp, a modest seafood parlor located not too far from where he lived. We parked, I cut the engine then looked his way when he grabbed my face and slipped his tongue into my mouth for a few seconds before we had a nasty smooch, with him smiling as he pulled away from me.

"We're finally doing this," he said to me as we stepped out of the truck and to the front entrance of the establishment.

"You know two kids were looking right," I told him, and that made him jump, and I laughed as I was pulling his chain before he started cursing me out like the classic Italian.

We went inside and were seated immediately, as the waitress, a big bodied, Caucasian with spiky and piercings throughout her face, took our drink orders.

"I'll have a limoncello," Brian said.

"Rum and coke," I told her, and she'd return with our drinks barely five minutes later, then explaining the specials.

Brian interrupted her, mentioning he wanted New England clam chowder for the both of us, along with a platter of peel and eat shrimp.

"I don't even like seafood," I told him.

"Then why the fuck did you bring me here, nincompoop," he said, with a look of dejection on his face while I laughed.

After all the time of talking, teasing, and getting to know each other, I truly liked Brian to where I saw him as more than just my bottom bitch, but as a guy I truly looked to as a friend. I wanted to impress him, and so I did my research and learned his tastes for me to choose this place, regardless of whatever.

"Kid, you didn't have to do this for me. We could've so much as went to McDonald's and I would've been happy," he said.

I turned my nose up to the notion, and the oddly presented waitress returned with trays of our food, placing it on the table in front of us.

We both said grace and then he broke out the question:

"

So why did it take so long for you to bring your ass up here to see me," he asked, using his dark brown eyes to cook through my chest and into my soul.

I couldn't give him a definitive answer as I could only muster how he always made me feel, and how I looked at his past videos and photos, and really wanted to feed him cock.

"The smell of Old Bay here is intoxicating," I said to him.

He kicked my foot when I was looking at the front exit, making me focus on him.

"You owe me," he said.

"How," I asked, knowing what he meant.

"You owe me, and tonight, I'm getting my just due," he said in response, taking a scoop of chowder out of my bowl and feeding me with it.

"That's good," I told him.

"You bet your ass it is," he said with a wink, before he started eating his own food, and we'd chow down together.

I asked the waiter to compliment the chef when she came back to check on us, for everything was incredibly delicious. I looked up and saw Brian's face as he was still lingering in thought of what he just said, his strong glance making me ask the waiter to come back over.

"I know you guys just plated this, but can we get to-go boxes? Please, there's nothing wrong, everything's fine, but this date between us, it's over," I told the waiter.

She looked astounded, almost flustered as I was only making a cover for wanting to take Brian back to his place and pound him.

"The date is just getting started," I told Brian after the waiter left,

"So we can't even finish a decent meal without you wanting sex," he joked. "Just despicable, Sailor."

Brian grinned for wanted the same thing, as the date was just us being public, when we really wanted, and needed, to be private.

30 minutes later he and I were in his bedroom, his door closed to keep us private from his roommate as we were lip locking while standing up near the edge of the bed. He gently yanked my hard on while our tongues pressed, our unfailing lust passing the initial test as we couldn't even share a meal together without wanting to do the present.

"Daddy wants to suck that dick," he whispered.

"Daddy needs me to eat that ass," I told him.

We went to the bed and Brian wanted to be on top, but I convinced him to lay on his back to put his legs in the air instead.

"You like to be in charge," he said to me as I hovered over his face, then lowered mine between his legs while his legs were placed on my back, and face fucked him while digging my tongue into his chute.

"Got damnnnnn," he wailed as I slipped my tongue inside of his compact love tunnel, trying to feel my way around while making him squirm in the process.

Brian had what felt like an endless throat, with his lips moving freely as he bobbed his head, making the tip of my dick feel lovely as it kept hitting his throat muscle. Brian's big tongue was lingering outside of his mouth to somehow massage the side of my balls, as he had me moving up and down freely to continue such a sensational feeling.

"You want daddy to stop," he said as he heard me moaning loudly, barely able to control licking him out.

"Please don't," I whimpered.

"You want daddy to take a load or two out of you," he asked.

I continued moving up and down and he tightened his lips, as if he knew I wouldn't last long. I tried to return the favor as I moved my head up and down to make my tongue dip in and out, his tight hole whistling and puckering each time as he, too, was being pleasured. I sped up my pace a little as his mouth felt better than any man's ass or woman's cunt I ever entered, and he even made my knees buckle some as he seemed to provide the right touch.

"Gimme those balls," he commanded.

I raised up, but moved backwards to teabag this man, then receive the ultimate pleasure as he clamped his mouth at the base of my balls, for it felt like a cock ring, while his untamed tongue seemed to roll my cum filled globes. He had me rubbing my nipples while trying to keep my balance, as Brian was in complete control with my balls in his mouth.

"This is what its all about. You would've brought me this dick a long time ago, you would've been pleasured properly. Damn you taste good," he said to me.

I was rocking slightly as that was to his advantage, for he could flicker his tongue against my sack in the middle of my balls, the main pleasure point for my entire body. I wanted to jump off of him from the sensation, but I knew it I fell forward it would've been disastrous since he had such a grip. I started jerking off, wanting badly to cum as I knew it would be the biggest climax.

"Daddy wants you to cum," he said to me.

I was whimpering while getting close and he stopped.

"Daddy wants you to cum inside of him," he told me, and so he let go of my balls and smacked my ass twice, them moved closer to the headboard with his head on a pillow, then raising his legs for me.

I turned my body around and moved between his thighs as we looked at each other, with his eyes locked onto mine while I grabbed the base of my dick and slid inside of him, without lube.

"I get wet automatically, doesn't take much," he told me.

I'd find that true, but his hole wasn't accommodating as I wanted it to be as he was truly a tight fit.

"Open up, daddy," I told him.

Seeing him grit his teeth, hearing his bear growl while he turned red awkwardly made me even hotter, as he didn't bother to reject the dick.

"This ass is yours," he said once I was all the way in, and so I leaned forward with his legs around my body, his feet on my shoulders, to give him a lengthy French kiss while his hole molded to my girth.

"Dam boy, you are big," he said to me as we both snickered, then I jammed my hips into him more to make him scream, kissing him some more as I moved my hips slowly.

"Didn't know you were this deep," I told him.

"Well, no one else has ever been that deep, either," he said in response.

I pushed his feet back and raised up, slowly letting his warm tunnel marinate and massage my shaft as Brian's hole was feeling better than I could imagine. While fucking him I thought about how much time was wasted in not seeing him. Brian's ass had me in a chokehold for it was more than just massage, he had a pull in a sense that once he got used to me, and started enjoying me inside of him he looked up, and his eyes were digging into me once again, and that made me pound him harder.

"Daddy wants to be your bottom bitch," he said to me. "Daddy wants to make you cum constantly. Jesus Travis, you're hitting the spot!"

"Am I hitting the spot? You need this black dick deep all the time, don't you," I said to him as now I was the one in control.

"You have no idea. This pussy is yours when you want it, when you need it, just promise me you'll dick me down when I need it. Fuck, daddy wants to make sure that pussy feels good for you all the time."

The way he talked to me, his tone, had me in my feelings as there was no better lover to date over Brian.

"Fuck Brian, stop it," I begged of him as he moaned and made me fuck him harder.

"Stop what," he said. "You don't want this pussy anymore? You feel that?"

He took a deep breath and I'd feel his walls pulling harder on my shaft. I tried slapping my body harder against his, and hitting it deeper as I felt his sphincter zone collapse against my cock head.

"Oh fuck, Brian," I yelled out. "Oh shit."

I crashed into a wall of climax at 200 miles per hour, breeding him hard and so deep inside of him that he claimed he felt it in his gut.

"That's right baby, fuck yeah," he said as he started jerking off, and wailed as he himself shot a load straight in the air.

When he finished I leaned forward to kiss him, smiling as I was grateful for the early exit from dinner.

"Did you put the food in the fridge," he asked me.

I didn't say a word as I knew I left the items on the dining room table.

"Guess we gotta order pizza," he said to me as we both laughed, then kissed again while my hairy chest laid against his.

"How does an Italian order pizza," I asked.

"How does a black man eat Popeye's fried chicken," he asked, as I tried to bite his chin as a result of us being sarcastic with each other.

The chemistry was there, and he ordered the pizza for us to munch on, but this was just the tip of the iceberg for the evening.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers