All Comments on 'Brianna-Leah USN Pilot'

by bdsumner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This isn’t ok. The Gauntlet was real and a lot of women were brutally raped

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but this reads like a very thinly veiled rape story and not BDSM. Essentially it’s a case of “hey we gang raped a girl but after she stopped crying she enjoyed it so it’s all good”. Yeah, just NO. It sounds like every rapists defence.

I didn’t find it erotic at all. By that measure I think I’ll skip the other story you currently have posted. That said kudos to you for actually giving it a go. Best of luck with your writing. Fantasy stories about rape just don’t do it for me.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Navy doesn't fly the A-10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Feels like it should be in NonConsent/Reluctance

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

I didn't rate this story because it wasn't tagged correctly and Tail-hook was not a rape fantasy but the real thing. It also points out the obvious problems a submissive BDSM practitioner could be in that environment.

69plus169plus1almost 3 years ago

So wrong on so many levels.

bdsumnerbdsumneralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I like the story a lot. The A-10 didn't fly from carriers I know but I happen to like the look and close air support capability of the A-10. Would it make any difference to the story if I said it was an F-18???? Tailhook has been gone for a long time but I have read the accounts and I didn't find any where female aviators had "been brutally raped". I did find accounts of women who objected to being "manhandled" at Tailhook and then proceeded to waste a lot of their time and the military's time by launching multi-pronged complaint narratives. It's a little disingenuous for pols like Canada's finance minister C. Freedland to demand that people should be safe in the military. Safe in the military? Give your head a shake people. Its militant that's why they call it the military. Besides all that some women do employ rape fantasies whether or not they ever act on them. Cheers.

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

@bdsumner

Not trying to argue the point but 83 female and 7 males reported "Sexual Assault" at the 35th Tail-hook Convention. Any time anyone forces themselves on another person without consent its rape and even though I only mentioned rape fantasy, it's always brutal. In my opinion there is no sliding scale of how bad it could be. As far as I know no one was convicted of a crime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous