Brianna Plays with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pree smiled and said "It's OK girlfriend, I can wait until we're dancing."

Shots done, they returned to the living room, and Pree ordered Mark up from the poker table onto the couch against the wall. "You should watch, Mark. You might learn something," Pree said, smiling, as Mari got the reggaeton back to blasting and hurried back into Anton's personal space with an excited gleam in her eye.

Bri watched in the half light as Mari began dancing, reaching up to put her hands on Anton's neck and arching her back. In no time Mari had as much of her body against Anton as she could get, with Anton reaching around her and holding her close with one giant hand open across her abdomen.

Brianna felt Pree take her hand and lead her past Mari and Anton. Somehow Bri was more embarrassed and more excited than when they danced before. Now, she was officially the object of attraction. She was what Pree had bargained for. And with Mark sitting right there, she was supposed to dance with this super hot guy like she was his girlfriend.

'Mark deserves this,' Bri thought. 'I'm basically paying off his debt with my body.' The rudeness of that realization sent a zing of excitement through her. Brianna knew that she actually wanted to dance with Pree, but she was also teaching her boyfriend a much-deserved lesson, so there was some motivation and justification. It wasn't her fault that Pree was hot.

Brianna expected Pree to be all over her, but to her surprise Pree didn't let go of her hand as they began moving, holding it shoulder high, almost like he was leading her, but that was the only part of her that he touched as he began to rock his body to the reggaeton.

'Damn, this guy is a smooth dancer,' Bri thought as she watched Pree slow roll his torso down through his hips. Bri turned it on herself, trying to look her best next to this tight bundle of man muscles doing smooth moves. Pree was showing off, Brianna knew, because she was the perfect audience. 'Just damn...,' she thought.

Suddenly, Pree rotated her wrist and somehow hooked her elbow into the crook of his arm, still at shoulder height. The effect was to bring her in closer, almost face to face, but still, he was not touching any other part of her body. Brianna looked up and found his smile waiting for her. There was electricity between them, all up and down the very small space between their bodies, grinding to the same beat.

Brianna knew then that this was the hottest dance she had ever experienced, and they weren't even touching. Brianna brought her free hand up to Pree's side and curled her fingers around his back, feeling his muscles move as Pree rocked his body.

She looked up in admiration and found Pree looking almost straight down at her with a grin on his face.

"I love the dress," said Pree, raising his eyebrows slightly. Brianna looked down and realized that Pree had a quite nice view of her cleavage. Her nipples were poking through both her lace bra and the silky fabric of her salsa dress.

Brianna looked back up at Pree as they danced and smiled and said, "I'm glad you like it." She felt hot, but she was in control. Pree threw back his head and laughed.

Just then the music switched up to a slower island rub-a-dub, and Pree unhooked Brianna's left arm, raised her hand, and led her into a slow turn. Half way around, however, Pree lowered her hand to her shoulder and swept up her free hand with his, keeping it low, moving it in a small circle near her swaying hips. The effect was to keep her in front of him facing away, with one hand holding his on her own shoulder, almost like she was leading him, asking him to follow her by the way she was moving.

Pree kept his arms extended, keeping her in front of him so that he could watch her gorgeous round ass move back and forth toward him. 'This girl deserves some personal attention, I do believe,' Pree thought.

Brianna felt super sexy; she was basically showing off her ass to the slow beat while Pree held her in position, her back arched. She looked over her shoulder and watched as Pree drank every inch of her up, but he still wasn't touching her anywhere except her two hands. Brianna looked over at Mark on the couch. He was watching her dance. 'Good,' Brianna thought.

She was not really aware of it, but Brianna was pressing backwards towards her dance partner as she moved her body, but Pree was holding her at arm's length so that he could watch his prize. When Pree relaxed his arms, Brianna almost fell back into him, ass first, but Pree caught her smoothly.

Now Brianna could feel Pree's body all the way from the back of her thighs up to her shoulder blades, and again she couldn't believe how well he could dance, matching her movements to the reggae beat. Pree slowly let go of Brianna's hands, but she didn't really notice; she was preoccupied with how Pree's chest and body felt to her. He felt hard and bumpy and masculine and powerful.

When Brianna did notice that her hands were free, she realized that she was basically slow grinding herself back up onto this young stud that she had just met, the same guy who had snuck his hand between her legs right in front of her boyfriend. She felt a bit self-conscious all of a sudden.

Brianna started to move away from Pree, which is when she felt his muscular right arm slip across her body, his hand opening across her belly, his fingers extending a little lower than usually permitted. Pree pulled her right back against him, lowering his hips to crush her perfect ass against his crotch. Now it was him doing the grinding.

Brianna was taken by surprise, but she didn't stop him. She thought 'What can I do? This is what I agreed to.' She could definitely feel Pree's package now, either that or he had a tall can of something in his pants. He felt big.

Brianna also knew that part of her was enjoying every second of it. In fact, she thought, this was, basically, exactly what she had wanted in terms of teaching Mark a lesson. 'And so what if this hot athlete is rubbing his junk on my ass?' she thought. It's not really going to hurt anything other than Mark's ego. She glanced again at her boyfriend, who was collapsed on the couch where he had been told to sit. He looked small. His chin was low but his eyes were watching them.

Pree began slowly moving his hands over her body as she danced, never letting up on the pressure that kept her ass pinned against what was becoming an uncomfortable hard on. He noticed that Brianna kept her back arched for him, and he noticed that she didn't stop him, even when he began clearly appreciating the curves of her torso and hips. Like he was avoiding a tackle at the line, Pree suddenly spun himself and his dance partner 180 degrees, putting Brianna on the other side of Pree and blocking Mark's line of sight.

Brianna felt a rush when Pree suddenly used his strength to spin them both. She loved how the muscles in his arms felt when he reached around her, and the way he was touching her body was making her feel like the sexiest woman in the universe. As the dance continued, for the first time, Brianna began to fantasize about what it would be like to actually have sex with a guy like Pree. No boy she had ever been with was so muscular or athletic or... confident.

When Brianna felt Pree's hand come up to fully cup her left breast, the spell was snapped. Instinctively, she reached up to pull his hand away.

Pree let her resist as he put his mouth close to her left ear and asked, "What...? You don't let your boyfriend touch your titties?"

Brianna smiled and said, "Not on the dance floor," trying to sound cool and in control. She was actually imagining being with this guy, in a parallel universe, and it excited her that he was so blunt about wanting to fondle her, but her breasts had been an automatic trigger line for her whole dating life. Bri could feel Pree's hands on her ribs, just below her bra.

Pree came back, "Well, what about when you're in your own living room?" They were still dancing smoothly, their bodies musically synced with each other, a physical match obvious to anyone. Brianna looked down and to the left so that Pree could reach her ear. Pree could see her bite her lip, to hide her grin.

"What about when the lights are low and the music is making you feel really sexy?" Pree began to move his hand back up her torso, ranging a little higher. "Do you let your boyfriend touch your titties then?"

His directness made Brianna hot; Pree's admiration for her was open and honest, not furtive or urgent like basically every guy that she had ever allowed to touch her breasts.

Bri couldn't hide her smile as she looked over her shoulder and said "no?" in a very unconvincing manner.

"Oh I think sometimes you do," Pree said.

Brianna felt his right hand return to her breast, his thumb and forefinger touching the bare skin at the top of her bra, and she didn't stop him but instead kept dancing as Pree enjoyed first one breast then the other. 'Mark can't see,' Brianna thought. 'And this guy has already had his hand between my legs, so the boobs hardly matter at this point.' Brianna could feel her nipples poking hard through her lace bra and the satin of her salsa dress and into Pree's palm.

When the rub-a-dub old school gave way to some sexy bachata, Pree suddenly dropped both of his hands to Brianna's hips, and after enjoying two or three more delicious grinds of simulated fucking-this-hottie-from-behind, Pree spun Brianna around to face him, putting one hand in the curve between her lower back and her ass to press her body into his own.

Brianna was surprised again at his strength, and surprised to be spun around like a doll. Pree kept her close. He rocked their hips together and worked one foot in between her strappy heels. Brianna was forced to open her knees slightly, which caused her to start to ride up on Pree's muscular thigh. She looked over at Mari and Anton, who were sort of slow dancing closer to the corner, but in the changing light of the television Brianna could barely tell where Mari ended and Anton began. Bri couldn't see past Pree where Mark was on the couch. She put one hand on the back of Pree's neck and her other hand on Pree's back. Bri hoped Mark could see her hands on Pree's back so Mark would know that she was enjoying herself.

She could definitely feel Pree's cock now, protruding up and out to the side and straining at the fabric of his track pants. Pree was pressing her against him, and his dick was rubbing against the lower part of her hip and stomach, but it seemed way too big and way too hard, presenting a mystery that Brianna's mind kept returning to.

As each measure of music passed, Pree worked his right foot farther between Brianna's heels while using his right arm and hand to crush Brianna's hips into him. The result was more and more contact between the heat of Brianna's panties and the moving muscles of Pree's right quadriceps.

The more Brianna opened her knees and allowed herself to ride up on Pree's thigh, the more she could feel her clitoris grinding against his leg. Pree's huge member was constantly against her, the satin of her dress rubbing against the shiny material of his track pants.

Brianna couldn't really stop thinking about what she was feeling. She pulled her right shoulder back to try and get a look down between them, but there wasn't enough light. Pree slid his left hand up from her hip and almost pushed Brianna's right breast up and out of both her bra and dress. Brianna watched as his thumb and forefinger closed onto her nipple through the fabric. He squeezed just a bit, and the zing caused Brianna to grind her panties into the top his leg even harder than Pree was making her. She looked straight into his eyes while he touched her and while she rode his leg. She couldn't believe how hot this felt.

Pree knew now he was making serious progress with this young woman and could probably get all the way inside her, which was making him very excited, because this little blonde, C-cup, All-American-Midwest hottie was fantasy material. It wouldn't be the first time that he and a buddy had turned out some girls at a party, but not as hot as these two, Pree thought. And this... having the boyfriend sit right here and watch as he loses his girlfriend... this was a first. Pree could feel the heat on his right leg coming through Brianna's panties.

"Oh my God," Pree suddenly declared quite loudly to the ceiling, "I've got to cool down."

Brianna was embarrassed because it felt like Pree was saying that he was going to have an orgasm because of her, because of how she was dancing with him, or on him.

"I've got to cool down, Lord!" Pree repeated as he released his pressure on Brianna and looked down and smiled into her eyes. "We need drinks!" Pree said, "Ladies, could you bring Brother Anton and I some appropriate refreshments from the kitchen?"

Brianna smoothed out her dress and composed herself as she walked toward the light. 'Okay,' Brianna thought, 'that was totally hot, but that's where it stops. It stops on the dance floor. Mark deserves it, but it stops on the dance floor. No real harm done.' She felt Marianna grab her elbow and pull her forward into the kitchen.

Pree watched Mark until the girls were gone. The boyfriend was sunk, partially receded even, into one end of the couch, where he had been told to sit. As Anton sat down on the other end of the couch, Mark gathered himself up a bit. Pree stood above him.

Pree leaned in toward Mark and said, "Did you notice how your girl didn't seem to object too much about dancing with me? She just jumped in and said 'yeah I'll dance with him.'" Pree paused. "I think she's enjoying herself too. She didn't stop me when I put my hands on her. What a tight little body she has on her." Pree saw Mark flinch. "In fact, you saw it! She was grinding her sweet young ass right up onto me and getting me hard, you know? I know your girlfriend could feel my cock rubbing on her, but she didn't seem to mind." After another pause, Pree said, "You know, I'm not totally sure that she's 'your' girlfriend anymore, but we're gonna find out when she gets back."

Mark snapped and moved like he was going stand up. "C'mon, man," Mark said.

"C'mon what?" Pree asked, stepping with one foot into the space where Mark would need to be if Mark actually stood up. Mark didn't stand up.

Pree looked down at Mark said, "You know, while you were cheating me with the cards above the table your girl was already cheating with me under the table." Just then Bri and Mari started back into the room with the drinks. Pree asked, "Don't believe me, Mark?"

In a louder voice Pree said, "Bri! It is TRUE, is it not, that during the poker game I had my hand between your legs."

"Ye-e-es," Bri answered slowly, embarrassed as she put the drinks down, "but you didn't have permission then." A millisecond too late, she realized that it sounded like Pree did have permission now. Pree just laughed.

Mark was shocked; Bri had never done anything like that, at least as far as he knew, and Mark felt humiliated, which he clumsily hid behind a look of scorn and disapproval directed downward but vaguely toward the girls. Mark hissed some syllable under his breath, like he was spitting something out. Mark didn't dare actually say anything, or look anybody directly in the eye, but he instinctively played his girlfriend's transgression as a return opening to some kind of superior moral ground for himself.

"What did you just say?" Mari shot at Mark. "Did you just say something?" Mari had already sat back down on Anton's right quadriceps and leaned across the black sphinx. "Cause you and I both know YOU can't claim to be any kind of saint." Her sing-song rhythm built her cadence into a take down: "You weren't so high and mighty when you were whispering into my ear at Caitlynn's reception."

"What?" exclaimed Brianna, for the second time that night.

Marianna continued at Mark, "And you KNEW I was your girlfriend's BEST friend!"

"What!" repeated Brianna, glaring down at Mark as she stood next to Pree.

Marianna jumped up off her defensive linebacker and gushed out, "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, Bri. I'm so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. You're my best friend, and nothing happened, of course, but I didn't want to upset you cause I...."

Brianna didn't really hear the rest. She was in disbelief. Marianna was hugging her from behind and pouring out her support but Brianna was thinking back... that Caitlynn's wedding wasn't that long ago, and Mark and Bri were DEFinitely a couple by then, and Mark didn't even know Mari until Bri had introduced them... so there was no excuse and this was clearly very bad dog territory. Brianna really had trusted Mark, and now she learns that he hit on her sexy best friend.

Brianna took a deep breath. "Well," Brianna said, staring down at Mark, "this has certainly been an evening of revelations."

"To revelations!" Pree said, raising his glass in a toast. They all drained the drinks the girls had just brought back from the kitchen.

Brianna remembered thinking to take it easy on the alcohol, that alcohol was not hydration, but other large and angry thoughts about Mark collided with good sense and experience. She finished her glass and put it down with authority.

Pree smiled down at Mark. "This next dance," Pree announced, "is going to be a lap dance."

Brianna was now a little drunk and a lot angry, but when Brianna heard Pree's words, she froze.

"Uh-oh," Mari said with delight. She was all but giving Anton a lap dance right then as she sat on his leg on the couch. Mari loved that Mark was finally getting cut down to size, and she loved that she got to watch, and Mari loved having her own real-man-sized linebacker to play with, of course.

"That's not dancing," Brianna said, putting her hands on her hips and drawing the line. Maybe it was all guys she was mad at in this moment.

"Then why do they call it a lap dance?" Pree smiled, palms up, like it wasn't his fault. There was something about Brianna's posture (and all that furious anger roiling inside the little blonde package of delights standing in front of him) that told Pree that he was going to win this argument.

"Still, it's not dance-floor dancing," Brianna said.

"And we're not on a dance floor," Pree followed smoothly, "we're in your home." He mocked some sternness. "The deal was that you would dance with me like I was your boyfriend," Pree said. "Did you ever give your boyfriend a lap dance?"

Brianna's eyes snapped down to Mark for a beat. Mark seemed to shrink a tiny bit further into the couch.

Pree laughed. "OK then, you're already experienced."

Brianna had only recently learned what a lap dance really was, because Mark had asked Brianna for one. Mark had to explain that it was more than just sexy dancing in front of someone. When Mark told her that a good lap dance was basically rubbing on a guy until he comes, Brianna had questioned him about getting lap dances and Mark had told her that it was only before he met her. When Bri gave Mark the lap dance, Mark had pulled her ass down onto his crotch, grinding his erection between her butt cheeks while reaching around to feel her tits. Of course, after a while they had ended up having sex right on the couch with Mark entering her from behind.

Brianna wasn't sure what she wanted, but she was mad at this moment that she had ever treated her cheating boyfriend so well. He did not deserve her.

"What do you think, Mark?" Brianna asked, using her innocent voice. "Do you want me to give this guy a lap dance?" Her hands were still on the hips of her salsa dress.

Mark looked up at Brianna, speechless.

Pree couldn't believe how well this was going, but he acted serious for a moment, as if he was not hoping to fuck this guy's girlfriend right in front of him. "Mark, your girl doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do." Pree said. "This whole night is all on you. And I understand you might want to change your mind now and just take your ass-whoopin. It's up to you."