Brianna Plays with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess your boyfriend has never given you a lap dance, right?" Pree asked, smiling down while he moved his body slowly.

Bri looked up into Pree's eyes and laughed, "No, I don't think so... it wouldn't be the same, believe me."

Mark could hear the admiration in his girlfriend's voice as she joked at his expense. He was against the wall on the dark, back patio, where he could see through a slot in the drapes by the sliding glass door, which Pree had opened a bit while Bri was out of the room.

"Well, let's do it right then," Pree returned. Pree suddenly spun around, sticking out his hip and vamping over his shoulder like some legendary drag queen. Brianna burst out laughing. Pree continued vamping, switching from funny to sexy and back, pulling off his T shirt in one motion.

Through her giggles, Brianna couldn't help but admire the small mountain range of muscles now in view in front of her. Pree put one hand on the wall behind Brianna's head and leaned over her, still doing that slow body-rock thing... that totally showed off his six-pack abs. And with only his track pants on now, there was the rather obvious matter of the huge bulge pushing up below his waist band.

Brianna felt Pree's free hand cup her shoulder then run all the way down the side of her body over her hip and down her bare thigh to the back of her knee, where he lifted to uncross her legs. Pree's knee then dropped to rest his weight on the edge of the couch, gently forcing Brianna's knees apart a bit.

"Don't you want to touch my body, during your first-ever lap dance?" Pree asked. He leaned over her, his mouth close to her ear.

Brianna knew that she really did want to touch Pree, and she figured that must be kind of obvious by now. "Yes," Brianna answered slowly, trying to suppress her smile as her hands went straight for his abs, her fingertips drinking in the hard muscles of his torso and chest like braille. He continued to move slowly.

Mark couldn't hear what they were saying now, but he watched as his girlfriend began to caress the half-naked muscular guy looming over her. Mark saw her knees widen a bit as both her hands swept over his stomach and chest, her fingertips closing around the muscles at the edge of his back.

Pree pushed off from the wall and with his other hand took Brianna by the wrist, lifting her to her feet in one motion. Pree's other hand then wrapped around her waist to pull her hips straight into him as he began to sort of salsa dance in place with her, slowly turning around until Pree could sit down on the couch, leaving Brianna standing in between his knees.

Brianna hesitated, looking down at what looked like a tall can of beer in Pree's track pants... it was impossibly fat, and while she stared Pree's right hand grasped his hard-on, moving it to the noon position even as Pree offered his left hand back up to her, inviting her back down on top of him again, this time facing his shirtless torso.

Mark watched his girlfriend straddle Pree for the second time that night, her hips starting a slow grind against the guy's crotch almost immediately. Both of Pree's hands went under her skirt again. "Does that feel good?" he heard Pree ask. Brianna nodded, quickening her back and forth motion and putting her hands on Pree's shoulders, holding the muscles that led to his neck.

Mark saw Pree's right hand come up from under Bri's skirt and reach around to the zipper at the top of the back of her dress. This time, his girlfriend didn't stop grinding on Pree as the front of her dress loosened. In fact, she looked straight down at Pree while crossing her hands to push the dress straps off her shoulders. Staying in the flow, Pree smoothly unhooked Bri's strapless bra and drew her zipper down to the base of her back.

Mark could see that now the only thing keeping Bri's dress in place were her arms, but now Pree pulled both of her hands gently down to the ripped muscles of his stomach before filling both of his palms with Bri's bare breasts. Mark knew Bri's nipples were a super-sensitive turn-on for her, and he could see she must be enjoying Pree's touch.

Pree then thrust his hips upward, forcing Brianna up and forward, her hands catching herself against the wall, bringing her breasts straight into Pree's face. Mark watched his girlfriend's head tilt back as Pree engulfed her left nipple into his mouth.

Pree was loving life, sucking on some nice, young white titties, as his hands returned to Bri's round ass, which he pulled back downward, crushing Bri's panties onto his crotch.

Bri had never felt so hot in her life. She had never been with any guy like Pree, and she knew she wanted him more than she had ever wanted anyone, but suddenly she felt self-conscious about being half-naked with him right out in the living room.

Mark watched as his girlfriend brought her mouth down to the lips of the muscular football player under her, her bare breasts pressing into the top of his chest while she slowly ground her hips, still covered in her salsa dress, into his track pants. Mark knew then that Bri was really going to let this guy go all the way. At that moment, he saw Brianna pull away from Pree's mouth and say something into his ear.

"We have to go to the bedroom?" Pree asked, loud enough for Mark to hear. Pree began sitting up more, helping Brianna gather her dress across her chest as they stood back up. "Do you mean you want me to come to your bedroom?"

Mark saw his girlfriend look up at Pree and, with one hand holding her dress and the other on Pree's arm, she nodded.

"Well, OK, then, darling you lead the way," Pree said, taking her hand and giving a look over his shoulder at the darkened patio as Brianna led him toward the hallway.

Mark scrambled off the patio and toward the one large window into the master bedroom on the end of the back of the house. When he got there, he could barely see in, but enough to see that his girlfriend, still clutching her dress to her chest, was turning on the lamp beside their bed as well as the string of little yellow Chinese lantern lights that made the room glow. Pree was standing in the doorway, shirtless and smiling as Bri returned to him and turned off the overhead light switch.

Mark watched them kiss again, then Pree said something and Brianna nodded again. Mark saw Brianna cross to her dresser with an excited grin and go for her underwear drawer before going to the closet and getting out some lingerie that Mark had bought for her. Brianna disappeared into the bathroom with the wardrobe.

Pree immediately pulled out his phone and dialed Mark's number as he crossed to the window. When Mark answered, Pree just said "mute your end" before concealing the phone on the nightstand, leaving the line open. Pree pulled the curtains back a bit on both sides and cracked the blinds open. From the inside, the dark of the backyard turned the glass into a black mirror. Pree sat on the bed facing the window.

When Brianna opened the bathroom door the light from behind silhouetted her young, prime body through the lingerie Pree had asked her to put on. A nearly sheer, white lace bralette and panty set under an equally sheer, white lace baby doll slip softly hugged Brianna's curves.

"Stop," said Pree. Brianna froze. "Put your arm up high on the door frame and pose there for me."

Mark could see clearly now, and he watched Brianna grin as she stretched her body like a classic pin up for Pree to enjoy, arching her back and turning her hips and looking back over her shoulder. Mark watched as Pree began to grip his cock through his track pants while admiring his girlfriend.

Suddenly Bri laughed and said something and came toward the bed to sit beside Pree, but Pree surprised her by standing up. "Whoa, babe, I wanna see some more of this good stuff first," Pree said as he crossed to lean shirtless against the dresser under the window, looking back at Bri. Bri watched as one of his hands returned to grip the fat snake just beneath the material of his track pants.

Mark was now looking at Pree's back and past his shoulder to the bed where his girlfriend sat in lingerie. Bri was staring toward Pree's hips with a blank look on her face.

"Move to the middle of the bed," Pree ordered, as if it were a totally natural thing for him to issue orders to her. Bri smiled an embarrassed smile but gathered herself up onto the bed, lying sideways with her knees together.

Bri looked down her body toward Pree and knew any efforts to be modest could only be so successful in the lacy lingerie. She felt sexy being so openly admired by this hot guy.

Mark listened as Pree asked, "Do you fuck your boyfriend in this bed?"

Brianna flushed for a second, but she nodded a yes, staring at Pree like he was a magnet.

"Do you fuck him like that, on your side with him behind you?"

Brianna nodded again, biting her lip and smiling.

"How else do you fuck your boyfriend on this bed?"

Mark watched as Bri's eyes widened for second. Before she moved Pree said, "show me your second favorite position."

Bri hesitated for a second before smiling and slowly moving her hips to the center of the bed.

Mark watched past Pree's shoulder as his girlfriend pointed her feet directly at Pree and slowly spread her legs, raising her knees, offering herself in the baby doll lingerie. Mark's mind raced.

"Look at me," Pree commanded, one hand on the dresser and one hand massaging the head of his cock through his track pants. Bri gathered her elbows under her and raised her head to look between her knees at the half-naked stud holding his hidden cock.

"You like to fuck your boyfriend like that?"

Bri nodded, biting her lip.

"Do you want to fuck me like that?"

Bri hesitated before grinning and nodding again.

"Say it," Pree commanded.

"I want to fuck you like this," Bri said quietly.

"Louder," Pree ordered.

"I want to fuck you like this," Bri said clearly. "I want you on top of me and.. inside of me." Saying this made her squirm, moving her honey box up and down slightly.

"Oh really," said Pree, as if were surprised. He couldn't believe the hottie laid out before him. "Well you better come over here first and see what you're talking about." Pree motioned with his hand for Brianna to come to him. She sat up immediately and crawled straight toward him, climbing off the end of the bed. She was grinning like it was Christmas morning.

Before Pree could say anything Bri reached her right hand straight out to touch his cock through his track pants.

Bri looked down, barely believing the meaty package she was gripping through the silky fabric. This was new territory for her, for sure. She moved her hand down and up the length of his shaft.

"Do you want to see my cock?" Pree asked.

Mark watched as Bri nodded, reaching for Pree's waistband with both hands and pulling the elastic out past the top of Pree's sprung cock, pushing down his track pants while lowering her body. Pree's body blocked Mark's view of everything but the reactions on Brianna's face, which were awe and admiration and lust.

Brianna had never seen anything more masculine in her life. Pree was rock hard and pointing straight up. His circumcised cock was the size of a water bottle, thick and tall, with a slight curve back toward his belly button and a nice helmet head. She reached instinctively, but was surprised when Pree caught both of her hands.

"Let's do this over here," Pree said. He crossed to sit on the bed. He didn't have to lead Brianna. She followed, kneeling eagerly between his knees.

Mark had the profile view now, and for the first time he could see the huge cock that was about to fuck his girlfriend. His heart sank, and at the same time he was more turned on than ever in his life. Mark watched as Brianna used both hands to stroke him, on her knees between his legs, about to take his huge cock into her mouth.

"Have you ever sucked a cock this big?" Pree asked.

Bri bit her lip and shook her head "no". She was gripping him with both hands now, feeling the stiffness and the heat of his manhood.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" Pree asked.

The answer must be pretty obvious, Bri thought. Even though she was not normally a blow-job enthusiast, she didn't even look at Pree again but focused on pulling his cock away from his stomach and pointing the head into her mouth. She continued to work his shaft with both hands.

"Oh, yes, girlfriend, your little mouth feels so good," Pree said.

Pree gathered up Brianna's hair with one hand and pumped his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, Babe. Suck my cock like that," Pree kept saying.

Bri was drunk on the fat cock poking up into the back of her throat. She sucked as hard as she could, pausing only to swirl her tongue all around the fat crown of Pree's manhood. He tasted salty and hot. She had to use both hands to pull his sprung member away from his hard abs so she could keep her lips wrapped around it.

"You're sexy mouth feels good, girlfriend," Pree said, as he slowly pumped his member into Brianna's face. Pree's hands drifted down to play with Brianna's breasts through the thin fabric of her lingerie as Brianna kept her mouth locked onto the crown of Pree's cock.

After some minutes she wasn't counting, Brianna felt Pree's hands under her arms lifting her up.

"It's time for you to show me what you're going to give me," Pree said.

To Bri's surprise Pree stood up, now completely naked, and stepped back over to lean on the dresser by the window again, taking his fat cock in one hand to slowly stroke it.

"Dance for me while you strip," Pree said smoothly.

Bri senses were overwhelmed... the taste of his cock in her mouth, his naked body and his hard cock in front of her, his commands to her... she started moving slowly. In this baby doll, she thought, I am already down to almost nothing, so this won't take long. She reached both hands to her back to release the top.

"Look at me while you undress. Show me how much you want me inside of you." Pree said.

Bri kept her head down but stared straight into Pree's eyes. She never felt so heated up in her life, as she slowly shed her lacy undergarments.

Mark watched as his tender young girlfriend burned like a torch for the muscular athlete in front of her. Mark had the perfect view, and Mark knew that Pree had set that view up for him. And what a view it was. Mark had never seen Brianna like this. She was sensual beyond anything he had ever seen.

As soon as Bri was naked she approached Pree, putting both hands on his cock again. Pree ran his hands all over her nude young body, enjoying the full glory of his conquest for the first time.

"Damn girlfriend, you are fine as hell in your birthday suit," Pree said, his right hand reaching between her legs, lightly teasing her. Pree felt his young partner push herself forward against his hand while both of her hands stroked him. "Do you want me to fuck you now?" Pree asked.

Brianna looked up into Pree's eyes, Pree's hand still between her legs, Bri still stroking his fat cock with both hands, and smiled sweetly and nodded.

Turning sideways Pree put his hands on the back of his own head and leaned back a bit, letting the sweet young thing in front of him stroke his fat cock in admiration. "Does your boyfriend have a cock like this?"

"No," Brianna answered immediately.

"Have you ever fucked a cock like this?"

"No," Brianna repeated. She was absolutely sizzling now. She knew she was wet.

"Are you going to fuck me like I was your boyfriend?" Pree asked.

Brianna stared at Pree's cock and said, "better," glancing up into his eyes and suppressing a grin. Brianna already knew this was not going to be like sex with Mark.

Pree stepped away from her and sat on the bed. "Well you come over here and get this cock, then, girlfriend," Pree said, facing the dresser and the window. "Come over here and give me that good lap dance you were talking about with your old boyfriend," Pree said.

Bri quickly stepped between Pree's legs, turning around to back up against him as he sat on the bed. Lowering her bottom onto him, she could feel his thick, hot cock directly on her slit now, and she slid up his shaft, dropping her hands to his knees. She couldn't believe she was about to do this, and she had never been more turned on her life.

"Put your pussy on my cock, girlfriend," Pree said.

Bri's eyes widened; nobody had ever spoken like that to her, but she was reaching down to try and do exactly what Pree had said.

Mark watched everything through the blackened window, only a couple of steps away actually, as Brianna reached between her legs to grab Pree's manhood and guide it toward her wet opening. Pree did nothing, his torso leaned back with both hands on the bed. Bri began to lower herself onto him, and Mark listened as his girlfriend made a sound he had never heard before.

"Oooh, oh damn," Brianna said, in a low, husky voice.

"Your pussy is so tight, girlfriend. You sure you want my cock inside you?" Pree asked.

"Yes," Bri said. She stopped with just the fat head of his cock stretching her opening.

"Yes what?" Pree asked.

"Yes, I want your cock inside me." Bri bit her lip as she started to move up and down very slowly.

"Oooh, you feel so big," Bri said. She continued to move up and down on his manhood, taking a little more each time.

Mark listened as his girlfriend moaned in a low voice, "Oooh, ah, oooh." She was spearing herself on Pree's hard cock as Pree leaned back and watched, not moving.

After maybe a minute Pree said, "You've got about half of my cock inside you now. How does that feel?"

"You feel amazing," Bri said.

"Better than your boyfriend?" Pree asked.

"Way better," Bri did not hesitate.

With each slow rise and fall, Brianna sank farther on to the massive cock rising up from the young stud behind her.

Pree still did nothing, letting Brianna do all the work and take his whole cock at her own pace. "Your tight little pussy feels so good," Pree said. "If Mark were here I would tell him how good his girlfriend's tight pussy feels bare backing my cock."

"Oh fuck, you're going so deep in me," Brianna moaned.

"Did Mark ever fuck you this deep?" Pree asked.

"No, he couldn't," Bri answered. "Your cock is so much bigger."

Brianna's bubble ass began to graze Pree's six-pack abs as she took almost his whole length inside her. "Oh, uhn. oh. Uhm," Bri grunted low each time as she pushed back farther onto Pree's cock.

"Yeah, girl, get all of my cock inside you," Pree said, still letting the young blonde hottie do all the work. Finally, he reached with both of his hands to take the top of Brianna's sweet little hips and grind her all the way down on to him. He could feel her tight pussy gripping the base of his stiff cock and spasming.

"Oh, Goddamn I'm coming," Brianna said quickly, her head dropping forward. Her whole body quivered as the waves hit her.

Mark recognized the signs. He could make Bri come by giving her oral and using his hand, but he had never made her come from just vaginal penetration. It had taken Pree about ninety seconds to make his girlfriend orgasm. Basically, as soon as Pree's cock was all the way inside her, she was there. Somewhere in the back of Mark's mind, he knew that things were never going to be the same.

"Yeah, that's right, girlfriend. That's what a real cock feels like," Pree said, Brianna's body still shuddering on his erection. He took her round hips in his hands and kept grinding her down fully onto his lap.

Now Pree pushed his hips into Brianna and stood up behind her, forcing her forward, on to her feet to lean over the dresser, her face by the window. She rose up on her tip toes, but Pree had her with both hands by the hips and was now starting to hump her from behind for real.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, like that, yes" Brianna nearly squealed, already coming again. Pree was gripping her, pumping himself into her, keeping her firmly shafted from behind on the largest cock she had ever felt.