Brianna Plays with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna stepped closer and reached with both hands to grasp the giant hard salami pointing at her best friend's face. She couldn't get her fingers around him, and his skin felt hot. He was really hard and really heavy. She watched as Anton returned his hand to the side of Marianna's head, guiding her best friend's mouth back to the end of his huge cock, which Brianna was now holding. Brianna started to move her hands back and forth slowly as Mari repeatedly engulfed the tip. They had never worked on the same cock before, Brianna thought, but this guy's real estate is so huge there's certainly plenty of room.

"Give your friend a turn, babe," she heard Anton say. Marianna stood up and leaned her back into Pree while still watching Brianna's hands.

Now Brianna was stroking the biggest cock in the world by herself, and she knew Anton was going to fuck her with it. She felt Anton's left hand on her bare hip.

"Do you want to put your mouth on the biggest cock you've ever seen?" Pree asked, looking over Mari's shoulder at Brianna. With Anton's member still in her hands, Brianna looked at Pree and Mari. Mari was leaning back against Pree, but her hands were behind her back at Pree's crotch. Pree's hands were roaming freely. They were both still wearing towels, but only barely, silly grins still on both their faces.

Brianna bit her lip and nodded and knelt, still holding the monster cock, but Pree interrupted her.

"Well, I'm sure if you ask nicely my friend will be pleased to accommodate your wishes," Pree said.

Brianna paused for a beat, in awe of the monster now pointing at her mouth, before turning her face up to look at Anton, both of her hands still on his organ.

"May I suck your huge cock, please?" Brianna asked sweetly.

"Why, of course, you may," Anton answered, his voice low but his smile wide.

Brianna opened her mouth wide to get all of the head of Anton's cock in her mouth. She couldn't get any more than that, but she continued to stroke the remainder of his fat shaft with both of her hands. She tasted his pre-cum immediately. She couldn't believe that Anton's cock was even bigger than Pree's. Brianna saw out of the corner of her eye that Mari's towel had fallen open and that Pree's hands were all over her. Mari turned around to face Pree and then knelt down. Brianna knew that her best friend must be sucking on the same cock that had just given her the best orgasms of her young life, and there seemed little doubt now as to where all this was going next. Brianna felt Anton's right hand on her cheek as she sucked his huge cock as deep and as hard as she could.

What Mark watched through the window for the remainder of that night would scar him for life in the sense that he would never see anything so hot again, or be anywhere near anything so hot again, and he would spend much of the rest of his sexual career in orbit around this memory. Watching his girlfriend spread her legs for Pree was humbling, but watching his girlfriend then give her pussy to Anton was more than humbling. Finally, watching Anton finish, the second time, by standing up and picking up his girlfriend and jacking her up and down on his massive cock like she was a sex toy, while Brianna clutched Anton's neck and screamed his name, was devastating.

He felt betrayed by his young girlfriend, but he also knew that he couldn't really blame her. Mark was jealous, but he knew he could not compete. Still, it was hard to watch as his girlfriend eagerly gave her very best, first to Pree and then to Anton as well, and then to both of them. Mari's curvy little package was all the dynamite that Mark had imagined as well, and Mark watched every second as his girlfriend and her hot friend... two hot, naked, petite besties... were shared and savored and thoroughly fucked by the two young studs in his bedroom.

When every urge that either Pree or Anton could think of had been satisfied, they hit the showers again, and Mari got a ride home with the boys. Pree ended the open line that had been feeding Mark the live bedroom soundtrack and then immediately called Mark. "Erase this number from your phone. Or you can keep the number but only to let me know your girlfriend wants to fuck me again," Pree said. He hung up without waiting for a response.

Mark remained hidden until everybody was gone, then he returned the car to the garage and walked back inside his own house, which was quiet and dark now. His heart in his throat, he walked down the hall to his bedroom door, which was closed. The handle was locked. He knocked lightly. "Hey Bri?" he said.

"You're sleeping on the futon tonight," Mark heard Brianna's voice from through the door.

"Hey, are you OK, honey?" Mark asked.

"Of course I'm OK," Brianna answered.

"Did anything happen?" Mark asked.

A pause. "No, nothing happened. Let me sleep," Brianna said. "Maybe, if I'm not still mad at you, I'll talk to you in the morning."