Brianna Plays with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the room already knew that Mark was not about to turn brave and volunteer his own ass for a beating to save his girlfriend from giving a lap dance.

Suddenly, Brianna was disgusted with Mark, who was now failing every conceivable boyfriend test.

"What do you want, Mark?" Brianna took Pree's left hand with her right hand and leaned into Pree, crushing his muscular arm between her breasts. "Do you want me to give Pree a lap dance?"

Mark managed to sputter, "Whatever you want; it's up to you," before looking away.

"No, Mark, it's up to you." Brianna shot back. "Do you want me to give him a lap dance, like you showed me?" Bree leaned her bare cheek into the bare skin of Pree's left triceps.

"Do you want me to give him a good lap dance?" Brianna asked.

"Say it out loud!" Pree suddenly boomed at Mark, like he was a coach yelling on the training field. Anton grinned.

"Yes," Mark said, startled. "Please give him a lap dance."

Pree turned his face to Brianna and said in a low voice, "Forget him and his bullshit. What do you want? Do you want to give me a lap dance?" Pree wanted to hear her say it.

As Brianna listened to Pree's sexy voice... the voice he had just commanded her boyfriend with... she knew then that she actually DID want to give Pree a lap dance, or at least try to, but she was way too embarrassed to admit that. She just gave Pree a naughty little smile while screwing one toe into the ground.

"Up Mark!" barked Pree.

"What?" Mark said, looking up.

"Up, off the couch! Sit right there." Pree pointed to the chair across the room next to the big screen. "You're gonna watch while a couple of football players sit on your couch and get lap dances from your girlfriend and her best friend."

"Ooooh, Karma is a bitch!" hooted Mari as she pushed up off her giant man and stood in her heels between Anton's knees. She put her drink down and straightened her salsa dress with her hands. She flashed a grin at Bri like 'can you believe we're doing this?'

Mark slunk over to his assigned chair and sat down. He faced the couch, which was bathed in light by the big screen.

Mari turned the sexy jams back up and then stepped back between Anton's knees, bending over slowly toward him and reaching down with both hands to push his knees farther apart.

Pree collapsed into the other end of the couch from Anton and spread his knees too.

Brianna stepped between Pree's knees, turned around, and stared straight into her sorry-ass boyfriend's eyes as she began to sway her hips back and forth. Brianna spread her heels, locked her knees, and slowly bent over at the waist, still staring at Mark while, no doubt, giving Pree an eyeful. She bit her lip as she reached out to put her palms on each of Pree's knees, and looking at Mark again, she slowly lowered her bottom onto Pree's lap.

Even through their clothes, Brianna could immediately feel Pree's impossibly big manhood riding straight up between her ass cheeks. She felt like she was sitting on a tall can of Red Bull, and the higher up she pushed the more she could feel his hardness in the sweet spot between her legs. She started slow grinding straight up and down the length of Pree's shaft, all the while staring across at her cheater boyfriend. Brianna opened her mouth a little bit. She wanted Mark to see that she was enjoying what she was doing with Pree.

Pree could feel the heat from Brianna's pussy radiating through his track pants right against his raging hard on. He pulled the back of her little salsa dress up so that her panties rubbed directly against him as he slipped both hands under her dress and grasped the nearly bare skin on each of her hips. He felt Brianna try to rise up, but he pulled her back down firmly onto his crotch and began to slowly rotate his hips upwards and back, grinding his erection against her. Pree felt Brianna begin to match his movements as she pushed down against him, sliding her crease back and forth along his length.

Brianna couldn't believe what she was feeling, or how sexed up she felt. She glanced over at Mari and saw that Mari was in the exact same position with Anton, rubbing back on him as hard as she could manage while looking over her shoulder. Brianna closed her eyes and faced upward with what she hoped looked like ecstasy to Mark, who was watching the scene intently from only a couple of steps away, his lips tightly together. Brianna hadn't expected it when Pree grabbed her hips under her dress, but he had already been between her legs so it wasn't really new ground. Now they were grinding in rhythm, his hands guiding her hips. If he took me from behind, Brianna thought, he would grab me just like that. She wondered how a guy so big would feel pushing inside her.

"Whoo Boy!" Pree suddenly yelped. "It's getting hot in here!" He knew now he was probably going to fuck this college babe and the only questions were whether he was going to fuck Marianna too and whether the boyfriend was going to watch it all.

"Better switch it up!" Pree grinned as he lifted hottie # 1 up off his lap. "Change partners and continue the drill!" Pree commanded, again like he was the coach on the field.

Brianna stood up a little unsteadily between Pree's knees. 'What?' Brianna thought; she was heated and flustered. She looked over at the giant on the other end of the couch as Mari hopped over towards her.

"Come on!" Mari urged, coming close and locking eyes with her best friend. "It's just fun, and you'll like it, I promise." Brianna had never seen Mari so excited.

Brianna stepped past Mari and over to Anton, deliberately not thinking about what she was doing, because this wasn't really part of the deal, but Brianna didn't want to stop the fun and she didn't want to chicken out in front of her boyfriend, who was still watching her every move.

Brianna stepped between the big man's legs and slowly turned around, she reached down to put one hand on each of his knees and slowly lowered her ass to sit on his lap. Immediately, she felt her ass cheeks slide to either side of what must be the hugest cock in the world. His cock felt like a wine bottle. Brianna felt Anton's hands come up and take her hips on either side, as if he could palm each of her flanks like a basketball. Brianna was calculating that there were only about four layers of thin, silky fabric between her entrance and his actual cock, which felt impossibly big, and she felt so hot. This was new territory because Brianna had never been with any dude of his stature. 'Big and tall, indeed,' she thought, and she went with it as he slid her higher up and began to grind her against his member.

Mark watched as Anton rubbed his girlfriend's bottom back and forth against his crotch, but mostly Mark watched Brianna push her body up and back against the huge athlete, rotating her hips to rub herself against him with each stroke, to rub herself against what must be his cock. Her head was down now, her hair falling to obscure her face, but her steady movements showed where her concentration was focused.

Mark saw Anton's hands release his girlfriend's hips and slide up Brianna's torso, his fingers reaching the sides of her breasts and coming forward to feel her up fully. Mark watched as Brianna's head popped up and, without stopping the grind of her hips against the big man's lap, Brianna raised her hands from Anton's knees to grab the top of his hands, stopping him. Mark then realized that Brianna was looking straight at him, was watching him as she stopped Anton from feeling her up... but she wasn't actually stopping Anton now. She seemed to be holding his hands against her body, encouraging him. Steadily grinding on the big linebacker, Brianna stared at Mark, her mouth slightly open, as she pressed Anton's hands to her own breasts. Mark couldn't look away even though Bri was staring him down, and he watched as Anton enjoyed the weight of his girlfriend's breasts through her salsa dress, Anton's fingers sometimes pinching her hard little nipples that poked through.

Brianna didn't know what she was doing, but she wasn't going to stop Anton when she knew that Mark was still watching her. She was rubbing herself directly on this huge person while he felt up her boobs, and she had barely spoken four words total to the guy. 'Oh, what the Hell,' Brianna thought. It doesn't really matter and nothing is going to happen with Mark sitting right here. She felt Anton's hands return to her hips and pull her ass slowly up the length of his hard cock.

"OK switch it back, Ladies!" Pree commanded, like this was a dance class and it was totally normal to switch partners. Brianna was relieved to break the train of thoughts she was having while riding Anton. She grinned slyly at Mari as they passed each other. Brianna straightened her dress and looked down at Pree's huge smile as she stepped back between his legs.

Before she could turn around, Pree barked "Facing forward, this round, please!" Bri hesitated for a second, processing exactly what he wanted her to do. She watched as Pree raised both of his hands on either side of his body, palms out, like he was waiting for her. Pree looked directly at her.

Brianna turned and gave one deliberate look at Mark, who was still sitting there like he didn't want to be there but was watching every single piece of the action. Then Brianna turned to face Pree and lifted her right knee over Pree's hip, planting her knee into the couch, and following with her left knee at his other hip, mounting him straight on.

Again, Brianna could immediately feel the hard cock she was now straddling; he ran straight along the crease under her panties. Brianna felt Pree's hands start at each of her knees and then glide up under her dress to grasp her nearly bare hips. She couldn't move much now, but Pree's hands guided her hips back and forth in small movements, grinding her pussy against him again. Now, Brianna thought, this really is like riding this guy.

Brianna didn't know what to do with her arms, so she dropped them to Pree's shoulders, taking his muscular neck in her hands to steady herself as she slowly rubbed herself against him. She looked over and watched Mari do the same thing with Anton, except Mari's face was much closer to Anton's face, almost kissing. Brianna looked over her shoulder at Mark again, who seemed frozen, transfixed by what was unfolding in front of him. Brianna looked back at Pree, dropping her hands to his chest and feeling the hard, shelf-like muscles through the fabric of his shirt.

Brianna's salsa dress was tight at the waist, so Pree released her hips and slid his hands back down each of Bri's quadriceps to go for Brianna's C-cups, which were now gathered together only a foot or so from Pree's face.

Brianna watched as Pree's hands closed around her breasts, the tops of his fingers touching her bare skin above her dress. Brianna kept moving against him, moving her hands lower to his incredible abs. She wanted to touch what she was feeling between her legs, which felt impossibly big, but she didn't dare.

Mark was on tilt. He felt totally humiliated, but the scene in front of him was the hottest thing he had ever imagined, much less witnessed, and he had a raging hard-on, which he really wanted to touch but hide at the same time. He could see that his girlfriend was fully on top of Pree, basically grinding her underwear against what must be Pree's hard cock under her skirt, which was flared out. And Mark couldn't see because he was behind Brianna, but it looked like Pree was enjoying big handfuls of fresh titties. Marked watched as one of Pree's hands came around Brianna's back to find the zipper at the top of her dress. Pree trapped the zipper in his fingers and began easing it down.

Brianna felt the top of her dress begin to give way, and her hands popped to her chest to hold the fabric in place. She looked straight down into Pree's eyes, still astride him, and Pree stared straight back, a small smile on his face, his left hand trapped against her tits by her hands. As hot as she was feeling, Brianna still intended to hold the line with Pree, but she did not want Mark to watch her stop Pree's advances... she wanted Mark to know that she could better-deal him any time she wanted. Plus she was having too much fun to stop right now, but then she had an idea.

Suddenly Bree leaned down towards Pree's ear and said quickly, "You have to make Mark leave first."

"Marky Mark!" Pree shouted out as he began to rise from the couch. Brianna lifted one knee at a time to step back between Pree's legs, still holding her dress in place with one hand and not looking behind her at her boyfriend. "We need some waffles, Mark!" Pree said over the music, standing up very close to Brianna but speaking over her shoulder.

'Wait,' Brianna thought, she had only meant for Mark to leave the room and go back to their bedroom. The only waffles in this small college town were out by the interstate, so Mark was going to be gone for a while. Bri didn't know what to do, her dress slightly loose, looking directly away from her boyfriend. Bri grabbed Mari's hand and quickly pulled her down the hall toward the back of the house.

Mark watched his girlfriend disappear with Mari without a look in his direction as he got to his feet when Pree motioned for him. Mark stood there for a second, and Pree didn't move, he just motioned with his hand again for Mark to come closer to him.

Mark stepped closer and listened as Pree leaned in toward his ear and said in a low, matter-of-fact voice, "I don't really want any waffles dude, but you have to take your car and act like your leaving the house. I'm going to stay here and have sex with your girlfriend."

Mark was shocked and wanted to protest, but he couldn't think of exactly what to say, so he didn't say anything.

Pree continued. "Now, look, I don't care... if you promise to keep out of sight and not to be any kind of problem, it's alright with me if you watch from outside."

Pree paused. Mark was frozen. Pree continued, "But if you are a problem, then I'm going to finish fucking your girlfriend first, and afterward Anton and I will whip your ass. Do you understand?"

In a kind of shock, but still quite conscious of preserving himself from a beat down, Mark blurted, "Yes," perhaps too quickly. Pree leaned back a little to look Mark in the eye.

"So no problems from Mark, outside looking in?" Pree confirmed.

"No problems," mumbled Mark, nodding. He saw Anton smile from the couch.

"Well, alright then," Pree smiled, still in a low voice. "I'll try and make sure you can see the show. Get your keys and your phone... now."

Mark desperately wanted to talk to Brianna, although he wasn't sure what he was going to say. He ducked back to their bedroom, but the girls were both in the hallway bathroom. He grabbed his stuff from the nightstand, looking briefly at the big bed they normally shared.

Pree met him at the top of the hall, guiding him past the hallway bathroom and to the front door with his muscular arm around Mark's shoulder, saying loudly, "We want them hot, Mark! Hot waffles with syrup!" Pree took Mark's phone and called his own, hanging up immediately. In a low voice, Pree said "Don't bring the car back until after I call you, but like I said if you want to park around the corner and sneak back and watch me fuck your girl, I don't care so long as you stay out of sight."

Mark didn't know what to say to this, as Pree funneled him out of his own front door, so he just sort of nodded and looked down as the door closed behind him. Mark stood in the darkness of the front porch for a second, not sure what to do. Then he got in his car as fast as he could and pulled just around the corner and parked and got out, locking the car and breathing hard. He walked quickly back to the corner then followed the hedge around toward his back gate.

When Bri and Mari heard Pree about the waffles and listened to the front door close, Mari asked, "Why is he making Mark leave? Did you want waffles?"

"No!" Bri said, keeping her voice shushed in the bathroom with her best friend. Bri's head was spinning a little bit in the bright light. "I told Pree that he had to make Mark leave, but I just meant leave the room not the house. Zip me up." Bri turned around and almost lost her balance.

"Whoa girl!" Mari said, catching her. "Why did you want Mark to leave? No, it's OK, I know why. You were embarrassed about getting so hot in front of him with Pree. I understand. I'm glad he's gone."

"Pree is sooo hot!" whispered Brianna, mouthing each word large.

Mari turned Bri around to face her. "Girl, YOU are so hot and you go out there and you do what YOU want to do, and you stop where you want to stop, and I'll be right here, or is the other bedroom still open, please?"

The third bedroom had a futon couch folded out to a day bed and some yoga mats and pillows, and that was all. Bri realized that Mari was asking permission to use that bedroom with Anton.

"Yes, of course," Bri said. "Are you really going to do... that guy?" Brianna was thinking 'HUGE black guy' but she was too embarrassed to say that.

"Well, maybe not all the way... but it looks like quite a mountain to climb, to me." Mari grinned.

"Wouldn't you prefer some privacy with Pree?"

Bri paused before letting herself grin.

Pree watched as the girls exploded out of the bathroom in drunken giggles. In an exaggerated British accent Pree said, "M' Ladies, waf-FELS have been sent for, but may I suggest some wa-TER before we continue our dancing festivities?" Bowing Pree gestured to the kitchen.

The four of them paired off immediately in the kitchen and Pree made sure they were hydrated before mixing a much weaker round of drinks, gabbing the whole time to distract the girls. Pree didn't like them sloppy.

While Mari leaned face forward into Anton, like they were slow dancing against the counter, Bri pulled the cool water from her glass as Pree quietly asked her, "Why did you want your boyfriend to leave?"

Swallowing, Bri said, "I just meant leave the room. You could have just sent him back to the bedroom."

"But why did you want your boyfriend to leave the room?" Pree said.

"Because I didn't want him to see what we were doing," Bri answered.

"And what were we doing?" Pree leaned in.

"We were... you were touching me," Bri said. "And you started to unzip my dress," she accused.

Both of Pree's hands were on her hips now. "And that's why you said I had to make Mark leave first?" Pree said. His body swayed back and forth to the music.

"Yes," Bri nodded, smiling and looking down into her glass. No lie; that is what she had said.

"Well, I made Mark leave," Pree concluded slowly, before taking her by the hand and announcing to Anton and Mari, "Lady and Gentleman, we are returning to the dance floor, but this time, the gentlemen will be giving the lap dance for the ladies."

Mari, of course, whooped at this plan as Pree whisked Brianna back to their end of the couch letting Bri collapse into the sofa, celebrating her turn to relax... and relax is what she really wanted to do... before remembering herself and pushing herself up into a slightly more lady-like posture and crossing her ankles. Out of the corner of her eye Bri saw Mari lead Anton past the living room and toward the back of the house. Anton flashed a hand sign and a smile to Pree as he passed.

"Oh OK," said Pree, now standing in front of Brianna. "They're going to do their thing back there, so we can do our thing right here I guess, where we've got the music." Pree was already starting to do that slow body rock thing as he was speaking, like a big snake or a wave pressing down, then sometimes up his body.

Bri stared, her lips tightly together, her arms folded across her stomach as if to hold it there, thinking what some of her friends would think if they knew she was getting a personal lap dance from the college's star running back.