Brian's House Helper

Story Info
A young college grad is hired.
3.1k words
5.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. It's about forced gay sex. If it's not to your liking look for something that is. All characters are fictitious and are at least 21 years of age.

*****

Brian Pettit was 45 years of age when he went to his doctor for his annual well-care physical. Brian was living the good life, having retired at the early age of 42 after some great investments, and dating many beautiful women since retirement. He was not in any hurry at all to remarry, though, and that seemed to be the reason none of his relationships lasted very long. His first wife left him for another man and his second wife passed away suddenly about five years previous to now. So he was alone in his big beautiful house free to do as he pleased without answering to anyone.

Brian's physical went very well and even the doctor said he was in great health. He was given some scripts for blood work and was told he would get a copy of the reports in a few days. All seemed fine and neither of them expected anything wrong.

The doctor's office called three days later and the young lady on the other end told him that the doctor wanted to see him right away. No reason was given but there was concern in Brian's mind that something must be wrong, and fortunately he was able to get in to see the doctor that afternoon.

"Brian," the doctor said to him as he sat in a chair in an examination room, "your PSA test came back a bit high."

"What's a PSA test?" Brian asked. "Is it serious?"

"A PSA test, or the Prostate-Specific Antigen, is a test that determines if there is anything going on with the prostate. A level of 4.0 is the cutoff line and whenever it is above 4.0 we feel there could be something amiss. Your level is 4.5 and even though it's not that high I would like you to get checked out by a urologist to see if it's cancerous. After we see the results we'll go from there. Often it is just an indication that the prostate is a bit large. But we'll see what the urologist comes up with. If it is cancerous at least we caught it early and it is very treatable. Prostate cancer is one of the most common and most treatable forms of cancers in a man."

*****

Brian's biopsy tests at the urologist showed that cancer was evident in a small degree and after discussions on what to do he decided to have the gland removed. After all, at age 45 he still had a great deal of his life ahead of him and since he wasn't planning to make any babies anymore he figured he would just have the gland removed to ensure the cancer was gone. His doctor explained that it was possible to lose maybe 3/4 inch off the length of his 7 inch cock (erect) and that might even grow back in due time. He also said that recovery would take about six weeks and that when the six week period was up he would be free to do whatever he desired.

"Another thing, Brian, you won't be producing any sperm anymore," the doctor said. "You'll still have the sensation of an orgasm but you won't be able to ejaculate anymore."

"You mean that I can still cum but I won't have the mess to clean up anymore?"

"That's right. The best of both worlds," the doctor said. "And let me tell you something else, off the record. I see a lot of penises in my profession and I think you have one beautiful specimen. If I was gay I would love to suck your cock. But I'm not so that won't happen." That was interesting to hear and coming from his doctor, Brian thought, that his cock was sexy looking even to straight men.

*****

Brian's surgery and recovery went very well. He spent three days in the hospital, getting to know several nurses who he flirted with, and then was driven home in an ambulance.

Since he had the wherewithal to know that he would need help around the house when he got home, he had advertised on social media for someone to come in a few times a week and clean, cook, and help him do things that he just couldn't do himself. It was only for a month or so since his doctor told him that in six weeks he would be as good as new.

Brian was kind of hoping that a pretty young woman would answer the ad. That way he could still have the pleasure of watching her sexy self walking around, doing her chores in front of him. And who knows, maybe, just maybe, she would be someone who would even go a bit farther than just a housemaid. But after a few days the only person to inquire of the ad was a young man named Jeremy Hanks, a 28-year-old who had just finished up two years of community college right there in Brian's hometown after a 4-year hitch in the military.

Since it didn't look like there was much interest, perhaps because the schools had just closed for the summer, he called Jeremy back to have him come over for an interview. Jeremy was a good looking young man whose family had just moved out of state because of his dad's work. Instead of going along with them Jeremy felt this was a great time to learn to live on his own. Dad would, of course, help him financially if needed but a job like the one that was offered by Brian would do him well for the next six weeks or so before he found better employment.

The interview went well and Jeremy agreed to help Brian out. Jeremy asked if he could start at his job in a few days after he was able to find an apartment, which shouldn't be too hard since college kids were gone for the summer.

"I'll tell you what I'll do, Jeremy, if you agree. You can take a room here in my house and I won't charge you for it. After all you're going to be here a lot so if you want you can move in. I'm going to also give you $750 a week and you can keep the job as long as you want, as long as you do a good job."

"Well, Mr. Pettit, what happens after the six weeks are up?" Jeremy asked.

"We'll see, Jeremy. If you do a good job perhaps I can hire you on as a handyman or something. Do you know any trades, like plumbing or electrical?"

"I learned a lot of basics with electricity from my dad. I don't know much about plumbing but I know I can learn," Jeremy told him.

"Okay, I'll tell you what. You seem to be someone who wants to work so for the next six weeks you have a job. Then I will evaluate you and we'll go from there. But I think you're going to be just fine. Do you know how to do laundry and the dishes?"

"Sure I know how to do laundry, and the dishes you just put in the dishwasher and turn it on. Like, duh!" Jeremy said to him. His reply made Brian giggle a bit.

Jeremy moved in a week before Brian's surgery so he was there when the ambulance brought him home. He had already been doing chores around the house, which impressed his boss a lot. At the end of the first week all was going fine. Brian really took a liking to the young man but physically he wasn't able to do much on his own. "Jeremy, I am still having some trouble getting around. And I have a load of laundry sitting in the hamper of my room. I was just wondering....."

"Sure, Mr. Pettit, I can do your laundry for you. Thanks for asking," Jeremy said to him with a smile on his face. Brian thought he hit the lottery with how well this guy was doing. Jeremy had also fixed a leak in the drain pipe in the one bathroom, and he was able to repair a broken lamp that needed a new bulb socket. This was working out better than if some young lady took the job, even though Brian missed the possibility of watching pretty legs all day.

*****

Brian had to take it easy himself while the surgery healed. His favorite place to rest was his big padded chair in the living room. He not only watched TV from there but he also ate his meals on that chair, too, meals that were made and served by Jeremy. For the first week he had a catheter in place so when he had to urinate it went into a bag. But that only lasted a week and it was removed.

And of course he dozed off on that comfortable chair often. But when he dozed off and then had to go to the bathroom he found that he sometimes had trouble making it to the toilet and leaked in his undershorts. Therefore he had to change his briefs often because he leaked in them.

Jeremy also reminded Brian about doing his Kegel exercises often. Kegels if done correctly build up the strength in one's urinary system so the embarrassment of peeing yourself will gradually subside, and in a few months will no longer be a problem. But for now Brian peed himself often.

That meant that Jeremy had to wash Brian's briefs often so there were always clean underwear available. Thankfully Brian had a nice laundry room with a practically new washing machine and a dryer. So all Jeremy had to do is drop the clothes in the washer, add some soap, and turn it on. When the clothes were finished he just needed to take them out of the washer and put them in the dryer and turn IT on.

Five days after Brian returned home from the hospital Jeremy realized the pile of much needed undershorts had gotten low. So he grabbed the dirty briefs and a few other things and went to the laundry room to wash them. For whatever reason Brian's underwear were all on the top of the pile so when Jeremy picked up the laundry the smell of them permeated into his nose. Almost immediately Jeremy took a liking to the aroma and pulled them to his face. He loved the smell of the dried piss! He couldn't figure out what the smell was from. He knew Brian didn't have any asparagus, which causes a different smell in the pee, so he just wasn't sure what it was from.

But something else happened! The aroma was so intoxicating that Jeremy went into a trance. He was able to put the dirty laundry in the washer and turn it on, but then he felt a need to go see Brian.

When he got into the living room Brian noticed something a bit weird with the young man. "Jeremy, are you okay?" he asked. Jeremy just stood in front of him and stared off into space. "Jeremy. snap out of it!" And Jeremy straightened up and seemed okay. Brian wasn't sure what that was all about.

"Jeremy, look at me." And he did look right into Brian's eyes. Then Brian started to wonder what was going on because his housemaid didn't seem right.

"Jeremy. get on your knees," he said as an experiment, and Jeremy immediately did as he was told. "Take off my slippers," and he did. Then Brian thought to himself that this guy must be in a trance. But how did it happen?

"Jeremy, tell me what happened in the laundry room," Brian said.

Still in a daze, he answered that he took the dirty laundry in and set it on the dryer. Then he picked up the pile and there was an aroma coming from it, an interesting aroma that caught his attention. So he brought the underwear up to his face and right away he went into a fog.

"So my underwear, or perhaps the dried piss, entranced you?"

"Yes, sir. That's what happened. It was the smell of your dried pee, I'm pretty sure," Jeremy said.

Brian was in awe of what just happened and he shook his head and laughed a bit. "Jeremy, are you gay?"

"No sir, I'm not."

"I want you to do something. Reach up inside my shorts and rub my thighs. Then I want you to reach up farther and gently rub my balls. Tickle them for me as if you like other guys."

"Yes, sir," Jeremy said as he reached up both sides of Brian's shorts and rubbed his thighs. After a few moments of that he then went a bit farther and softly, gently tickled his balls. It felt so good to Brian that he began moaning but he didn't want Jeremy to touch any further because of his surgery recovery. But, man, he thought, this young man, 17 years my junior, sure knows how to rub my nuts!

Brian then opened up his laptop and searched about the effect his dried pee would have on Jeremy. He never in his wildest dreams thought that could happen. But he came across an obscure article that said certain people after a prostatectomy developed a very rare ability to control others if their DNA and the meds he was on mixed a certain way. It didn't explain how they mixed or what type DNA that person must have, all it said is it could happen and that further research is being done. It was obvious Brian had that rare disorder because of how Jeremy had fallen under his control.

In the next few weeks Brian would have Jeremy do different things to himself and to Brian. Brian really like when Jeremy would gently rub his balls and kiss his hairless legs. It was such a turn on that Brian could hardly wait until his six week post operation period was up because he was planning to have Jeremy even go farther and one day suck his dick.

At the six week period Brian had an appointment to see his urologist to see how well his recovery was going. "Mr. Pettit," the doctor said, "I couldn't be more pleased with how everything has turned out. I still want you to get the PSA test every year to make sure nothing has returned. I really don't expect anything amiss but we want to make sure."

"So I'm good to go? I can do just about anything as before the operation? And what about sex?" Brian asked him.

"You are good to go. Sex shouldn't be a problem except don't expect to be able to make any babies. Everything is great!"

"Thank you, Doc. I'll see you in about a year, right?"

"Yes sir. See you next year," the doctor said. And Brian left the office and headed straight home.

Jeremy was in the kitchen doing chores when Brian got home. Brian went straight to his comfortable chair and sat down. He wanted to see how far his housemaid would go.

"Jeremy, the doctor gave me a clean bill of health. He said I am back to normal and free to do whatever I want. So come over here and get on your knees so we can celebrate," he said.

"Yes sir," Jeremy said as he got down on his knees in front of his boss.

"I also want you to remove your jeans so I can see how your legs look while kneeling in front of me. It might help get my dick erect." Jeremy stood back up and removed his jeans before getting back on his knees in front of Brian.

"Now I want you to reach up and pull down my shorts." And he did.

"Then I want you to rub and kiss my thighs like you have been doing all along."

"Yes, sir," Jeremy replied and softly rubbed and gently kissed Brian's legs. It immediately helped Brian's 7 inch cock get larger.

"I then want you to rub my balls again and make me feel good."

"Yes, sir," said Jeremy and Brian's cock got hard as ever.

After a bit of gently rubbing the man's penis, Brian's cock became so hard he thought it would burst. "Jeremy, put my cock in your mouth and start sucking on it."

"Yes, sir," Jeremy said before he slipped that gorgeous penis in his mouth. Holding that lovely rod with one hand and with his other hand on his boss's smooth thighs, Jeremy then proceeded to move his mouth up and down on the glistening shaft and kept looking up into Brian's eyes as he enjoyed the smoothness, the texture of the uncut cock. In only a few moments Brian couldn't hold back anymore and he let out a loud groan as exploded in Jeremy's mouth, sort of.

Unbelievable, he thought! He felt like he shot his sperm into Jeremy's mouth but in reality nothing came out! He had a terrific orgasm but it was completely dry. It was fantastic! Oh, just wait until I get some woman in here and unload in her! She will be amazed.

"Jeremy," Brian said as he looked down at him, "you're staying here with me. You don't need an apartment anymore because you are going to live here. There will be no rent and you'll still get the salary I told you. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"And how did you like what we just did?" Brian asked him.

"I loved it, Mr. Pettit. I LOVED having your smooth dick in my mouth, sliding it across my lips, then making you cum. I'm happy to move in with you and be your housemaid, your own private cocksucker. But what about me? I mean, am I going to be able to cum too?"

"No, I don't think so, Jeremy. You should learn to be happy and satisfied with the good things in life. I'm going to send you to the adult shop and buy a cock cage. You will be in chastity so your dick will never be satisfied and your desire to suck me off will always be strong."

"Yes, Mr. Pettit. Thank you and I AM happy with what I have, especially your gorgeous cock." And Jeremy held Brian's cock in his hands and kissed it for a long time until it started getting hard again. As he kissed it he said to it, "I love you!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Summer of My 18th Birthday Young man taken by horny neighbor after his 18th birthday.in Gay Male
Turned Out On Business Trip Young confused male turned out by muscular Daddy at hotel.in Gay Male
Jock Pussy Roommate Football jock makes a drunken pass at his fat assed roommate.in Gay Male
Prostate Exam Tobey gets a special prostate exam.in Gay Male
Caught and Sissified Pt. 01 white boy gets blackmailed big big black neighbor.in Gay Male
More Stories