Brian's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Lisa said, sitting down. "Whose deal is it?"

Julie grabbed the cards, smiling at her sister. "So, mom has joined the game." she thought as she dealt out the cards.

Brian quickly made up drinks for everybody, and was surprised to see his mother pick up her glass and down nearly the entire thing in one gulp. She paused for a moment, catching her breath, and then finished it off.

"Don't fall behind." she said, staring at Julie as she slid her glass back over to Brian.

Julie smiled at her as she finished dealing the cards, and then quickly downed her own drink, sliding the empty glass across the table. Brian quickly refilled the glasses, looking from his mother to his aunt. He tried looking at their faces, but his gaze inevitably drifted downward to their breasts. The two women were quite aware of his stares, but acted as if nothing was going on.

"How about we make this interesting?" Julie said, picking up her cards and looking across at Brian.

"Oh, I don't think so." Lisa said. "We're not playing anything like that."

Julie looked over at her, acting like she had no idea what she was talking about. "I was going to suggest truth or Dare." she said. "Whoever wins the hand can truth or dare either of the losers they want to. And the winner of the game gets to truth or dare both losers."

"OH." Lisa said, obviously embarrassed.

"Sure." Brian piped up, imagining all sorts of dares he might pull on the two.

"I guess." Lisa added, not wanting to be a spoil sport. She knew she was asking for it but she didn't see any other option.

The first hand went incredibly quick, only going around two times before Julie went out, leaving Brian with nothing on the board and Lisa with only thirty points on the board and fifty in her hand. She sat back, a finger to her lips as she looked from Brian to Lisa and back again. She knew what she wanted to do, but was afraid it might be too soon. Still, she wanted to make sure she set the tone of the game in the direction she wanted. Finally, after taking a sip of her drink she looked at Lisa.

"Truth or dare?" she said, staring at Lisa.

Lisa looked surprised for a moment. She stared at Julie intently, and Julie smiled at her reassuringly.

"Uhm, truth." she finally said, staring at Julie.

"Okay, how old were you when you lost your virginity?" Julie said, smiling reassuringly.

Lisa sighed, glad that Julie had kept it relatively safe. "I was seventeen." she answered, "And I married him." she added, looking over at Brian.

The next hand went nearly as quick, with Lisa laying down all but one card in the first round. Three rounds later she went out leaving Julie with a hand full of cards and Brian only with a set of fours down. She picked up her glass surprised to see that it was nearly empty. She quickly downed what was left and slid the glass over to Brian.

"Okay, my turn." she said, as Brian slid her refilled glass back to her. Julie quickly finished hers and slid it across to Brian as well as she smiled at Lisa.

"Julie," she said, watching as Julie nodded toward her. She was going to ask the same question, but her eyes drifted down to Julie's chest, her nipples poking hard against the sweater. Her mind shifted, partly from the booze, partly from the fact that Julie had come over here dressed like that.

"Truth." Julie said, smiling.

"Uhm, how many men have you been with since you got married." Lisa said, unable to believe what she was asking, even as she asked it.

The shock was clear on Julie's face. She looked from Lisa to Brian and back. Finally she grabbed her glass and downed the entire thing, sliding it across the table to Brian, a look of satisfaction on her face. Lisa looked at her, then picked up her glass and followed suit, coughing slightly as she finished her drink.

"Uhm, well, I guess that would be, uhm, twelve." she said, blushing at the surprised look on Brian's face. "Quit staring and fill the glasses." she added, grabbing up the cards and shuffling.

Brian picked up his cards, trying not to smile. This had definitely gotten interesting. He could tell by the way his mom and aunt were holding their cards that they were both getting a buzz on. He looked at his cards, and was surprised. He had three aces, a ten, and three fives. His aunt flipped the top card, and Brian almost jumped out of his chair. It was another five. He picked it up and laid his cards down placing the ten in the discard pile. Both women moaned as he giggled, watching them total up their points. He looked from his mother to his aunt, trying to decide which one to pick. Finally he looked at his aunt and she nodded.

"Aunt Julie, truth or dare." he said.

Julie wanted to say dare, hoping he would dare her to expose herself, but after looking at Lisa, she decided not to.

"Truth." she said finally, picking up her glass and holding it out in gesture toward Lisa.

Lisa tapped glasses with her and smiled. The two of them tipped their glasses back, downing their drinks in unison. For a moment, Brian considered just how far to push things, wondering if the two of them were as drunk as they seemed. He took a deep breath and smiled, deciding on a question.

"Aunt Julie." he began, staring straight at his aunt. "Have you ever been with a woman, uhm, sexually?"

Both women almost dropped their glasses. Julie blushed first, but then Brian noticed his mother was blushing as well.

"No way!" he thought as he waited for the answer he already knew was coming.

"Uhm, once." Julie said, her eyes focused on the table. "Fill 'me up, and it's your deal." she added sliding her glass and the cards over to Brian.

Brian quickly refilled the drinks then dealt out the cards, trying not to smile. The two women were looking at each other, then at Brian. The round seemed to go on forever, and everybody played down several sets of cards. Brian finally went out, laughing in triumph, but when the points were totaled, Julie won by five points.

"Lisa, truth or fare, I mean dare." Julie said, giggling at her slip of the tongue.

Lisa, thinking about Brian's last question and remembering who the woman was Julie had been with sexually, lowered her eyes to the table. She reached out and picked up her glass, grimacing at the strong odor. She took a big gulp and sat back.

"Dare." she said, taking another swig from her drink.

Julie smiled, taking her own glass in her hand and downing more than half of it.

"I dare you to, uhm...." she finished off her drink and slid the glass across the table. "I dare you to play one hand with your blouse completely unbuttoned!"

Lisa was in the middle of finishing off her drink when Julie spoke. She gagged and sprayed her drink all over.

"No fair, Julie!" she said, setting her drink down.

"You chose dare." Brian reminded his mom, smiling inwardly. This was getting interesting.

"I won't do it." she said, sliding her empty glass over next to Julie's.

"It's that or you forfeit and lose." Julie said, leaning back in her chair.

"Well, just unbuttoned, you said, and for just one hand." Lisa said, slowly reaching up to grasp the first button of her blouse as Julie nodded agreement.

The next hand went to Lisa. Brian could have had gone out three times but he never even laid down any cards. He spent the entire hand staring at his mother's breasts. As Brian tallied up the scores, Lisa slowly sipped from her drink. She had been painfully aware of her son's stares, and even more aware of the reaction it had caused in herself. She could feel the wetness in her crotch and felt certain that if she stood up, the entire seat of her skirt would be drenched.

She knew what she wanted to do, but looked at Julie instead. What she wanted was for Brian to take a dare, and have him stand up with his shorts pulled down. Instead, she stared at Julie.

"Bare, I mean truth or dare." she said, watching Julie's reaction.

"It's only fair." Julie said, nodding. "Dare."

"Well, you can't unbutton it cause there's no buttons, so I " Lisa started, but stopped as Julie slowly lifted her sweater over her head, her tits bouncing free, the nipples sticking out nearly an inch.

The rattling of glass broke the silence, and both women looked over at Brian, as he fumbled with the nearly empty bottle of rum.

"There's just enough for two more." he said smiling nervously, and almost tipping the bottle over. Both women laughed, and then picked up their glasses, downing the contents in unison.

Somehow Brian managed to win the next hand, though he wasn't sure how, between staring at his aunt's tits and his mother's, as she had not bothered to do up her blouse at the end of the hand and he hadn't mentioned it. Not only did he win, but he scored enough to put him over five hundred. He cried out triumphantly as he tallied up the final score. The two women sat staring at each other, as they waited for his question.

"That's two for me." he said, looking from his aunt to his mom. "First, Aunt Julie, truth or dare?"

Julie stared straight at him, lifting her shoulders and thrusting her chest outward. It had the expected effect, making Brian shift uncomfortably, his hand going under the table to adjust his cock, which she knew had to be on the verge of exploding.

"Dare." she said, staring straight into his eyes, her tongue tracing a path across her lower lip.

"I dare you to, uhm, I dare you to ..." he started. He knew what he wanted to say, but the words just wouldn't come out.

Julie smiled at him, slowly rising unsteadily to her feet. Her hands moved to the snap on her jeans, as she watched him stare at her hungrily. He nodded his head, and she smiled, her fingers popping the snap, and slowly pulling open the zipper. Her hands slid inside, slowly lowering the jeans, revealing her lace panties, the crotch pulled snug against her pussy which had been dripping for some time. Brian watched intently, a tiny gasp escaping his lips as he saw the wet spot in the crotch of her panties.

"I think that's enough." Lisa said, reaching over to stop Julie from lowering her pants any further. "Everybody's a bit tipsy, and this is getting out of hand."

"But I still have one for both of you." Brian said, his eyes glued to his aunt's crotch.

"I said that's enough!" Lisa said, her fingers trying unsuccessfully to button up her blouse. "I think everybody needs to go to bed."

"That sounds like a good dare." Brian said smiling. "I dare both of you to go to bed, uhm, to go to bed with me."

There it was. He couldn't believe it, but he had said it. He looked from his aunt to his mom, checking their reactions, knowing if he had pushed things to far. Julie was still standing there, her pants pulled down just enough to reveal her panties. Her nipples were poking straight out, like the tips of two fingers. She was staring at him, her tongue still licking at her lips. His mother on the other hand was staring wide mouthed at him, her fingers still fumbling with her buttons. Her eyes were glistening, and he thought he saw wetness on her cheeks.

Giving up on the buttons Lisa pulled her blouse closed and folder her arms under her breasts. She stared at Brian for what seemed like hours, before dropping her head and staring at the table. She knew she had made a mistake and let things get out of hand. She glanced over at Julie. The look on Julie's face said it all. No matter what Lisa said, Julie was going to be in Brian's bed tonight. Still, her own conscience wouldn't let her.

"I'm sorry, Brian." she said, standing up unsteadily. "I can't. It's wrong. I know it and so do you. This has gone way farther than it should have already."

As she started to step from the table, she stumbled. She reached out her hands and grabbed the edge of the table, her blouse falling back open. Brian jumped up, and moved over to her, his arm slipping around her waist. She could feel the heat of his body, as he held her up.

"I'm sorry, mom." he said, helping her to stand, his eyes glued to her bared breasts. He quickly looked away, only to find himself staring at his aunt, who had slid her panties downward, her fingers slipping inside, rubbing against the folds of her opening as she stared at his swollen crotch. She smiled at him, pulling her glistening fingers from her panties and putting them to her lips.

"Let me help you to bed." he told his mom, turning with her and walking down the hallway. Behind him, he heard the soft footsteps of his aunt, as she followed them.

When he got to his mother's bedroom door she stopped and turned to face him. She slipped her arms around his waist, and pulled him to her.

"I'm sorry, baby." she whispered, shivering as she felt his bulge press against her, and her breasts crush against his chest.

Brian stood there, his arms around her, but letting her control the contact. He could feel the heat of her body as she pressed against him. His cock twitched, straining against its tight confines, and he shuddered involuntarily. He felt her hands move up his back, reaching his neck. Her hips thrust forward, grinding her mound against his pulsing shaft momentarily, then she stepped back, her hands slipping from around him.

"I'm sorry." she whispered again, before turning and walking into her bedroom.

Brian wanted to follow her and take her into his arms. He wanted to apologize and tell her it was alright, that he had only been kidding, but he knew she would see through the lie. He stood there for several minutes, staring at the closed door. Finally, he turned around, expecting to see his aunt waiting there, but she was nowhere to be seen. With a shrug, he walked into his bedroom, pulling the door closed. He stood staring at the handle for several seconds wondering, and then he reached out and locked it.

Julie grabbed a blanket from the closet and walked over to the sofa. Her whole body felt like it was on fire, and she knew she wouldn't sleep. With a sigh, she slipped out of her jeans and climbed onto the sofa, her fingers going immediately to the roaring fire between her legs. It wasn't what she wanted, but it would have to do.

Lisa sat on the edge of her bed, staring at the door. She heard Brian walk down the hallway and then heard his door close. She sat waiting for the inevitable sounds of sex that she was sure would follow. Everything was quiet for several minutes, and she began to wonder if her outburst had brought the others back to their senses. She peeled her clothes off and climbed into bed, feeling relieved. She started to climb into bed and her mind screamed out, "You know she's in there. They're just keeping it quiet."

Lisa rose unsteadily, and using the wall for support, made her way to the door. She stood there for several seconds, part of her not wanting to know, part of her needing to. Finally she reached out, turning the handle. She pulled the door open slightly, and stood there listening. The night light cast just enough illumination for her to see Brian's door was tightly closed.

Julie moved her fingers inside her aching pussy. It was like she was on fire. Little moans of pleasure escaped her throat as she slowly worked her fingers in and out, while lightly rubbing her clit with her other hand. Her orgasm approached quickly, building to a boiling point in no time. Her soft moans became cries of pure lust as her fingers brought her closer and closer to a much needed orgasm.

Brian was stretched out on his bed, his hand grasping his throbbing cock, slowly stroking it. He had been on the verge of an orgasm for the past hour, and his slow strokes soon quickened, his movements causing his bed to rock back and forth, the headboard banging against the wall. He knew he should stop, maybe move to the floor, but he didn't care. He needed release, and he needed it now.

Lisa stood at the door listening. Everything was quiet. She was about to go back to bed, when she heard a faint gasp, followed a few moments later by moans of pure lust. "Oh, god!" she thought, stumbling back toward her bed. "They're doing it, they're actually doing it." As she fell back onto her bed, the moans were joined by the sounds of Brian's headboard banging against the wall. She brought her hands to her mouth, as the cries of lust grew louder. She tried covering her ears, but it didn't help. Her mind drew up images of the two of them locked together, Brian sliding in and out of Julie's cunt, her legs wrapped around his waist, struggling to take every inch of him.

Lisa laid there, listening to the sounds of their lovemaking. Slowly her own hands moved down across her body, her fingers tracing a delicate path to the center of her need. The first touch was enough, her body taking over as she rubbed across the tip of her clit. Her own moans grew louder, mixing with the sounds coming from the hallway. She worked feverishly, her own need driving her into frenzy. Her own orgasm became all that mattered, as she dipped her fingers into her drenched opening. "Oh, yes." she cooed softly. "Oh god yes, that's it Brian."

Julie arched her back, crying out as her orgasm overtook her. Her vision blurred and she couldn't breathe as every muscle in her body went rigid. Her pussy muscles clamped down on her fingers, trying to pull them even deeper inside. She humped her hips upward spasmodically as her orgasm washed through her leaving her feeling awake, and more alive than she had felt in months. As she slowly collapsed back to the sofa, her mind registered the faint sounds coming from the hallway. At first they made no sense, her mind unable to process what she was hearing.

Realization came to Julie slowly, the rhythmic banging, the cries of pleasure. "They're doing it!" she thought, rolling from the couch and trying to stand up, her legs to wobbly to support her. She crawled to the hallway, grasping the wall to help her stand. In the faint light, she could see Lisa's door hanging partially open. She wanted to storm down the hallway and confront them, but then she smiled to herself, and slowly walked back to the living room.

Lisa cried out, her body arching up of the bed as wave after wave of pure pleasure ravished her body. Her legs began to shake, opening and closing in erratic spasms as she experienced the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. She collapsed back onto the bed, her hands trapped between her tightly closed thighs, her breathing ragged and her mind unable to think. Slowly her body began to relax, her mind registering the steady thumping coming from Brian's room as it sped up, and then suddenly stopped.

Brian's body tensed, his hand stroking his cock feverishly, as he felt his orgasm explode. Cum spewed out of his cock arching upward and splashing onto his chest. He gripped his cock, his hand pulsing in time to the spasms as he shot spray after spray of the hot liquid onto his chest. As the last of his semen oozed from his cock, Brian collapsed back against his pillow, his mind still filled with images of his mom and aunt.

Brian woke in the early morning to a quiet house. He looked down at his chest, covered in dried semen. His sleep had been filled with dreams about his mother and his aunt, and his cock was rock hard, pointing straight up at the ceiling. As he walked into the hallway, he noticed his mother's bedroom door hanging ajar. Thinking she might be awake, he quickly slipped on his shorts and walked to her door. Peering in, he saw his mother lying on the bed, the covers thrown back. She was lying on her back, completely naked. His cock, already hard, seemed to throb as he stood there staring at her. She moaned and rolled onto her side. Brian stepped back, grabbing the door handle and pulling it closed. He walked into the bathroom and took a shower, his mind reliving the events of the previous night.

After his shower Brian got dressed and headed down the hallway to the living room. His aunt was sleeping on the sofa, a blanket haphazardly covering her. On the floor beside the sofa he saw her jeans and panties. He walked past her, pausing to gaze down at her sleeping form before walking into the dining room. He cleared the table of the mess left from the night before, taking his aunts sweater and folding it neatly on the table. The two roses, which had turned out to be underwear, he left lying where they were. The rest of the stuff he gathered up and took into the kitchen.