Brian's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you still doing here? I fucked you good, now go home to Terry. And I better hear that you gave him the blowjob of a lifetime tomorrow. He always tells me when you fuck him and tomorrow I better get a good story from him." Brian laughed at then bent down to pick up Janet's skirt and panties. He threw them to her and turned back to Debbie.

"Did you have a good day, babe?" Brian asked her while tenderly cupping her chin.

"Yes, lover. I sucked Mr. Lemming's cock and let him cum in my mouth." Debbie barely registered that Janet was dressing beside her.

"How was the old man?"

"Mmm, it was good, a little bitter. Certainly not as wonderful as you. I told him I'd let him fuck me if he brought Martha over and let you seduce her."

"She's a little old but not a bad piece of ass. Yeah, I'd fuck her."

Debbie saw that Janet had finished dressing and was waiting. She looked up at her husband and nodded toward Janet, giving him a wink. Brian glanced over at Janet and his expression hardened.

"Get the fuck out, Janet. Crap! I'm having some quality time here with my sweet little slut."

Janet rushed from the room and Debbie smiled up at her husband. She loved being his slut.

"So when should we invite them over?" Brian looked down at her.

Debbie gazed up at him. She was still on her knees waiting for him to tell her it was okay to get up. His flaccid cock hung in front of her face, still shiny from her blowjob.

"Well, we could invite them over tomorrow. I could fix lasagna and garlic bread." Debbie smiled up at her husband. "But there is something I need to ask you, my husband."

Brian smiled down at her, his hand back to cupping her chin. "What is it slut? Do you have another friend you want me fuck so that you can suck my cum from her pussy?"

"In a way. Do you want to fuck me while we talk?" Debbie leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock reverently.

"I think I need another minute or two. Get undressed and let me see you and we'll talk."

Debbie rose to her feet and began to unbutton the white button up blouse she was wearing.

"Janet has a friend that wants another man to get her pregnant. Her husband got another woman pregnant and she wants to get back at him." Debbie shrugged. She didn't understand that at all. Toni should be proud her man got another woman pregnant.

"Mmm hm."

"They want to throw a breeding party for her." Debbie folded her blouse and laid it on the settee.

"Interesting. Does Janet want me to be in the breeding party?"

"More than that." Debbie unhooked her bra and let it fall from her chest, exposing her ample breasts.

Her two nipple rings bounced as her breasts jiggled. Brian had had her nipples pierced two weeks before their wedding. At his bachelor party he'd shown them off to all his friends and made her suck every man at the party and let them cum in her mouth. She still remembered that night every time her nipple rings tugged at her breasts. God, she loved this man.

"Janet asked me to ask you to set the party up. She was hoping you could round up five other good fertile men to be in the breeding party."

"She did, huh. That bitch didn't have the balls to ask me herself so she made you do it. What did she offer you if you did?"

"She let me suck her pussy and get her ready for you to fuck her."

Brian laughed and Debbie grinned at him as she unhooked her long skirt and let it fall to the floor, exposing her black cotton panties. Her scent filled the room and Brian's grin turned into a leer.

"Geez, slut, I can smell your cunt clear over here. Damn, you smell wonderful." His cock was starting to rise. "So who is the tramp that wants to get back at her wandering husband?"

"Toni Edwards, Richard's wife?" Debbie lowered her panties, the wet crotch was stuck to her shaved sex, but she peeled them down and off, walking them over to the hamper against the wall.

"Fucking A, you're shitting me. The bitch who stormed out of the New Year's eve party because Evan grabbed her ass."

"Is that what happened? I didn't know why she left early."

"Yeah. She's a tiny little thing, no tits to speak of, but damn that ass is divine. Fuck yeah, I'd love to knock her up. I didn't know that Richard would allow something like this though, even if he was trying to get back in her good graces."

"I don't think Richard knows about it." Debbie was fully undressed and she returned and knelt in front of her husband, taking his cock into her hand and idly stroking it.

"Well, I won't go behind his back with this. We'll have to tell him and we'll invite him to the party."

"I don't think that is what Janet had in mind, my husband." Debbie licked Brian's cock from the base to the tip.

Brian was already well on his way to being fully erect again and her stroking sped the process. He looked down at his wife and smiled.

"I don't give a fuck what Janet had in mind. Geez, you are one amazingly beautiful slut, you know that?"

"Thank you, my husband. I'm glad you think I'm pretty. I love being your slut."

Brian patted her head and then let his hand brush down her cheek.

"Well, I know Evan wants a piece of Toni's beautiful ass," Brian said thoughtfully.

Debbie was delighted to hear that Evan would be invited. Evan was one of Brian's best friends and a partner to many of his exploits. His height and dark skin drew women and Debbie loved eating his cum almost as much as she loved Brian's.

"So who else could I get. Let's see. There is Bruce. We'll get Caroline to help you with the fluffing duties, but you can't make them cum when you suck them, slut. We'll need all that cum going into Toni's cunt. Can you restrain yourself?"

"Yes, my husband, I promise I won't make them cum when I get them hard. I know we want all their cum in Toni." Debbie nodded.

"We'll let you clean up Toni up between men. That way you will still get your cum."

"Thank you. You are so kind to me." Debbie meant it too. She was really looking forward to sucking six men's cum from Toni's pussy, especially if Evan and Brian were two of the men.

"So who else?"

"You could invite Lawrence." Debbie offered.

"Chucky? Yeah, we know he's not shooting blanks."

Chucky was Lawrence Welles nickname because his face looked a little too much like the evil doll from 'Childs Play' minus the scars. His wife, Aubrey, was a thick redhead who'd already given Lawrence four children and was currently working on number five, although there was some serious doubt that Chucky was the biological father of all four.

"And you could talk to Ted." Debbie stroked Brian's cock and leaned in to kiss the knob.

"Ted? Teddy Clark? I haven't talked to Teddy in like six months. Is he still dating that stuck up Harvard bitch?"

"I don't think so. He came over and fucked me two weeks ago. Remember, I told you about it."

"Oh Yeah. Do you have a number for him?"

"Yes, I'll give it to you in a bit." Debbie leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking it gently.

"Fuck that feels good. So yeah, I'll invite Teddy. So we have Evan, Bruce, Chucky, and Teddy. Is that enough?"

"Janet was hoping for six, including you." Debbie had to pull off his cock to answer him but she immediately returned to sucking his cock.

"Hmm so one more. I know, let's invite Sam." Brian grinned down at his wife. "That way we give Toni a good variety."

Sam's name was actually Samar Patel. He'd emigrated from India with his family over twenty years ago. He was married to an Indian woman named Esha who Brian had seduced three years ago, not long after she'd had her second child. Now she was working on her third and it was even odds whether it was Sam's or Brian's.

Debbie was sucking Brian's cock intently now and he put his hands on her head, moving her on and off his cock. She let him direct her movement, changing her tongue work to match his strokes. She was hoping he would cum in her mouth again.

Brian had other plans though.

"Get on the bed and offer me that ass, slut." He growled, pushing her off his cock.

Debbie looked at his rigid meat longingly, but crawled up on the bed. Getting on her hands and knees, she lowered her shoulders to the bed, forcing her ass high up in the air. She spread her legs wantonly and waited. She didn't have to wait long before Brian stepped up behind her.

"Geez, that ass is fine! Slut you have such a beautiful ass. Has anyone fucked your ass today?"

"No, lover. Please fuck my ass. Fuck my ass hard, my husband." Debbie said looking back over her shoulder.

"Damn. I love fucking your ass when it's full of cum. It's so much hotter than using lube."

He quickly retrieved a bottle of lubricant from the nightstand and lubed his cock up. Debbie felt him drizzle lube down her crack and then he rubbed it into her hole, sliding one finger knuckle deep into her and causing her to gasp.

"Yes, my husband, fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass and make me cum."

Brian pressed his finger in deeper, fucking her with it and pushing more lube inside her. Then she felt him pull almost all the way out to add a second finger, plunging the two digits deep into her rectum. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She loved having her ass used, almost as much as she loved having her pussy used, which was almost as much as she loved having a man cum in her mouth. Brian started pumping her faster. His other hand went between her legs and he started working on her pussy as he continued to finger her ass. Debbie relaxed her ass, letting him pump her with his fingers as he stimulated her clit with his other hand. God she loved this man. He brought her higher and higher but then before she could cum, he withdrew his fingers and she felt him press the knob of his cock to her rosebud.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass, slut!" he growled sending chills up and down her spine.

"Yes, lover, yes, fuck your slut's ass." She groaned, pressing back at him and feeling his knob penetrate her hole.

Brian shoved forward and the head of his cock popped into her ass. Debbie screeched as her sphincter expanded and then contracted with his knob lodged inside her. Brian gave her a second to adjust but when she started pushing back on him he grabbed her hips and thrust forward burying his entire cock in her ass.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck my ass, baby. God, I love having your wonderful cock in my ass."

Her husband had already came twice in the last thirty minutes and she knew he would go awhile before he ejaculated again, but Debbie loved being fucked long and hard. He plowed into her, holding her hips for leverage and she reached back between her legs to rub her clit while he pounded her. Between the wonderful feeling of his cock and her hand on her clit, Debbie felt her climax begin to build. Grunting with each stroke, Debbie moaned in between, no longer able to form words as her pleasure suppressed thought leaving only passion.

"That's it baby, take my cock up your ass. I love fucking you more than any other woman. Take my cock baby, show me what kind of slut you are. You are my beautiful slut. Oh fuck! Your ass feels so good. Do you want me to cum in your ass, slut? Are you an ass fucking slut who wants my cum in your ass?"

Debbie couldn't respond, his words triggered her orgasm and she shuddered as it took her. Brian didn't let up. All through her climax he continued to stroke in and out of her ass. Finally the waves of pleasure dimmed but didn't completely disappear. Brian pulled his cock from her ass.

"Go get a washcloth and clean up my cock, slut. I want to fuck your pussy now."

Debbie, her legs still wobbly, crawled from the bed and stood up. It took all her effort to will her legs to carry her to the bathroom, but she made it and grabbed a washcloth from the cupboard. Quickly wetting it in the sink, she swayed back to her husband and knelt in front of him to clean his cock. When she had it clean, she licked it from the base to the tip and then looked up at her husband.

"How do you want your slut, lover?"

"Lay on your back and spread you legs for me, slut. I'm gonna use your pussy for a while." Brian smiled down at her as he spoke, his eyes softer than his words.

She scrambled to her feet and quickly flopped down onto the bed, spreading her legs as wide as she could. Brian stepped between them and rested the end of his cock on her very wet slit.

"Do you want my cock in your pussy, slut?" he growled.

"Yes, my husband, fuck my pussy. Please fuck me."

Brian pressed his hips forward sinking an inch of his cock into her sex. She immediately tightened her kegel muscles, squeezing his knob.

"Fuck, that feels amazing. You should teach that shit to Janet. She's really a pretty lousy fuck compared to you."

Debbie beamed at her husband's praise and gripped his cock tighter. He pressed forward and she relented, letting him slide in another inch before clamping down on his cock again. He groaned as she milked his cock, letting him slide in a little and then stopping him and then letting him slide in some more. Finally he was all the way inside her and she began to match her squeezes to his thrusts.

Gazing up into his face, Debbie could see what she was doing to him and it made her proud. His brows were furrowed in concentration as he fucked her and she milked him. He gave it to her hard, his wild thrusts almost knocking her off her rhythm. She wrapped her arms around his muscled shoulders and pulled him down to her, kissing him, letting her tongue explore his mouth. He kissed back with as much ardor as she felt. As his cock filled her, their tongues played and she held him tight. The smell of their sex filled the air. Inhaling the intoxicating scent thrilled her. She could hear the sound of his balls slapping on her ass as well as the squishing of her juicy pussy being pumped by his cock.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, Debbie pulled him deeper into her. Their lips parted and Brian looked into her eyes. She loved him. She loved the feel of his cock inside her, but she loved the way he treated her even more. He knew her. He knew her inner most depravity and still he loved her and treated her the way she knew she should be treated. She smiled up at him and he grinned down at her.

"Do you want my cum in your pussy or in your mouth, slut?" He grunted and she knew he was close.

"I want to taste your cum. Please, my husband, cum in my mouth."

He gave her three more strokes and then pushed off her, standing up.

"You better hurry."

As fast as she could she slid from the bed to kneel in front of him, grabbing his cock and pulling it to her mouth. Just as her lips closed over the knob, she felt his cock spasm and then cum filled her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could and he filled her mouth a second time. Again she swallowed and again his cum filled her mouth. This time she waited, tasting his deliciously salty sweet seed mixed with her own musky nectar. She felt his balls contract again and swallowed about half of what she had in her mouth. His cock jerked and more of his cum flowed in replacing all that she had swallowed. With that, Brian withdrew.

"Show me, slut. Show me and then swallow it all down."

Debbie did as he asked, opening her mouth so that he could see his sperm and then swallowing the last of it down. She regretted having to swallow it all and lose the taste, but she knew Brian would cum in her mouth again, if not tonight then for sure in the morning. She smiled up at him.

"Good slut! Geez you are the most cum crazy bitch I've ever known." He grinned down at her. "Let me call the guys and see if they are up for the breeding party. You call Janet and tell her I'm working on it. I need to know the date, though."

Debbie grabbed her cell phone from the nightstand and dialed Janet's number. As she waited for Janet to answer, she watched Brian retrieve his phone from his pants and start dialing.

"Hey, Debbie. I hope you are calling with good news." Janet's voice husked from the phone.

"Yeah, Brian said he would arrange the party. We just need to know the date."

"Two weeks from Thursday is when Toni will be the most fertile. We could do the party a day earlier if we need to though. She's been off the pill for six weeks so there shouldn't be any problems there."

"Two weeks from Thursday." Debbie called out to Brian who gave her a thumbs up.

"That should be fine."

"Who is Brian getting?"

Debbie gave Janet the list of names and Janet squealed in delight. "Fuck, I wish I was the one getting knocked up. I may have to go off the pill and have my own breeding party."

"We can do that if you want, Janet. I know Brian would agree."

"Fuck, Terry just came back. I'd sent him to the store but he's back. I got to go, Debbie."

"Bye, Janet. Don't forget to make Terry happy tonight."

"Fuck, don't remind me." Janet groaned and then hung up.

Debbie found Teddy's number and sashayed over to her husband.

"Yeah Evan, I'm fucking serious. Toni wants to get knocked up by someone other than Richard because the dumb bastard put a baby in one of his bitches and she found out." Brian paused listening to his friend. "Yeah, he's an arrogant ass. Besides he fucked Caroline without asking me so I owe him one anyway."

Debbie knew that Brian was fucking Caroline, his secretary, and he considered her his property. He allowed her to fuck Bruce because they were dating, but didn't like his other friends horning in on her. A smile crossed her lips; he never minded her fucking any of his friends, or anyone else for that matter. He seemed to take pride in her being a total cum slut.

When Brian hung up she gave him Ted's number. He grinned at her and keyed it into his phone.

"Evan agreed. I knew he would. Does Ted know Toni?" Brian reached out and grabbed her right breast as he spoke and rubbed his thumb over her erect nipple, flipping the ring up and down as he did and sending shivers of pleasure through her.

"I don't think so. They may have met at a party though." Debbie shrugged, enjoying the feeling of her husband mauling her breast.

Brian hit the dial button on his phone and waited.

"Hey Ted, this is Brian, Debbie's husband?" Brian waited a moment, listening. "No, no problem. I have an offer for you though. Have you ever met a skinny little bitch named Toni Edwards? No? Well, she's cute as hell and she wants to have a breeding party." Brian glanced down at Debbie and winked. "A party to get her pregnant. Seems her loser husband knocked up some other slut and she wants to get back at him." Brian rolled his eyes but smiled at Debbie as he pulled her nipple and rolled it between his fingers. "Yeah, six of us are going to fuck her silly and cum in her pussy and knock the bitch up. I was ..." Brian pulled the phone from his ear and Debbie could hear Ted shouting. "Okay, okay, it's going to be two weeks from Thursday, but here is the deal, we want all the guys to be shooting full loads, so no cumming for like two days before that." Brian listened again. "Great! Okay, just be at our place by like noon. And don't make plans for the night. This is going to be an all day thing."

Debbie knelt in front of Brian and took his cock into her mouth as he talked to Ted for a few more minutes and then hung up. The rest of the calls went smooth with each man eager to participate. By the time Brian was through with the calls, Debbie had his cock hard again and was working hard to get him to cum in her mouth one more time. It didn't take long before Brian again dumped his load and Debbie gobbled it up like a schoolgirl eating chocolate pudding.

"God woman, you never get enough, do you?" Brian groaned as his cock slowly deflated.

Debbie smiled up at her husband. "Your cum is just so good. I can't resist."

"Fuck, don't give me that shit. You'd suck anyone to get a mouthful of cum. I know, I've seen you do it."

123456...9