Bribing the Roommates Ch. 03

Story Info
Natalie and her boyfriend get busted.
3.2k words
4.46
6.3k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake Jensen was built like a mountain. Or a truck. Or a tank. Pick your analogy. And now, as he used his residential assistant's master key to unlock Mike's dorm room, he was pissed.

"I've received MULTIPLE complaints," the senior football player and team captain growled as he shouldered his way inside. Even as the words left his mouth, though, his brow furrowed to see a naked redhead cowering near the window with a blanket barely covering her nude form. As for Mike, he was just standing there like the proverbial deer in headlights. Naked and with his hands still tied behind his back, Mike completed a scene almost as comical as it was eyebrow-raising.

Carter and Kyle looked almost as scared witless as Natalie, but Carter had one thing going for him that no one else did. The big black offensive lineman was Jake's teammate. More than that, Carter and Jake were both members of the O-line too.

The hulking Samoan scowled as Carter began talking fast.

"Brother, I know what this looks like. Were we having sex in here? Yeah, dawg, we were, I'll be honest. And I know we're not supposed to have girls on the floor this late. Look, that redhead hottie came in here and offered to suck me and Kyle off if we left the dorm room for the night and let her and her boyfriend get it on. We're just innocent bystanders here. We were just about to leave. We didn't want any part of what's going on here," Carter said desperately, mixing in truths with half-truths and a few outright lies for good measure.

Mike was still frozen in shock and too embarrassed to contradict the roommate who had just thrown him and his girlfriend under the bus.

"It wasn't like that!" Natalie protested. "They agreed to it. They not only stayed and let me suck them, they fucked me too," Natalie added, facing reddening when she realized she'd said too much.

But Jake's well-chiseled jaw was set in that firm way that said he was already well on his way to making up his mind. Beyond the truthfulness or lack thereof of Carter's words, there was that bond of them as teammates. There was loyalty. So regardless of the veracity or deceit in what Carter had said, Jake made his decision.

He leaned over and whispered in Carter's ear.

"You screwed up. You screwed up big. But I've got your back. Get out of here," he murmured, flicking his eyes Kyle's way to let the other roommate know that he meant the both of them.

In moments, Carter and Kyle had vanished, closing the door behind them with dual sighs of relief. As for inside the dorm room? The tension had grown thick and the heat within seemed to be rising.

"You just let them go?" Natalie whined in disbelief. "Look, if we're getting in trouble, then they should too!"

"Is it true?" Jake said icily.

The slender redhead hugged the blanket to her chest more desperately. "Is what true?"

"Is it true that you just fucked my teammate, Carter, and your boyfriend's other roommate?"

Natalie shifted on her feet uncomfortably. "I had sex with Kyle and Carter, yes... but Mike and I were just about to get intimate when you came barging in. Look, can't you just let us get dressed and leave? We'll go someplace else. We'll stop violating the dorm policies. It saves you the paperwork and the hassle and it saves us from getting in trouble. Everyone wins, right?"

"Wrong."

Natalie and Mike both flinched. Boyfriend and girlfriend exchanged an uneasy glance.

"You know what I can do to you?" Jake rumbled. Mike tried to wrest his hands free of the cloth binding his wrists behind his back, but Mike strode up and shoved him back onto Carter's mattress. "Sit down, shut up, and listen." He took a deep breath. "I could have you fined and kicked out of the dorm, Mike. Is that what you want?"

He turned to Natalie, who by now looked not just dismayed but downright afraid.

"And YOU. I could have you fined too. I know the residential assistant on your floor too. She wouldn't be at all pleased to hear about what you were up to tonight. She's a real hard ass too. I'm guessing, on my recommendation alone, that she would kick you out of campus housing too. Then you and your precious boyfriend would both be fucked."

Jake paused, letting that sink in. The broad-shouldered Samoan looked imposing, standing there towering over both Mike's skinny frame and his petite red-haired girlfriend.

"Please," Natalie begged at last after the uncomfortable silence had stretched out for far too long. "What can we do to... to make this all go away?" she whispered hopefully, her voice still tinged with fear.

But neither Mike or his girlfriend were prepared for what Jake Jansen did next. The musclebound football team captain began to strip.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Natalie squeaked. Mike could only gape without a word. Soon Jake's clothes lay in a big heap on the dorm room floor. The masculine specimen standing before Mike and Natalie was just that - a specimen. Jake's broad-shouldered figure included a six-pack and toned muscles from biceps on down. His bronze complexion looked as flawless as the cock which now stood tall - a potent spear of silken steel that measured at least 11 inches.

"You've got two choices," he said, glowering at the two of them. "Either you submit to whatever I want and we have some fun now... or I report you. The choice is yours."

Natalie tried to gather up some courage and even pretended to look appalled despite the twinge of desire that snuck through her pussy at the sight of Jake's Adonis-like bulk and manhood.

"We could report YOU instead," she countered. "For indecent exposure. For... for trying to blackmail us."

Jake was on her like lightning. In a few quick strides, he'd reached her, torn the blanket from her trembling fingers, and cast it aside. He grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her up against his chest. She felt the hard length of Jake's throbbing shaft now resting against her belly. Jake's eyes narrowed into deadly slits. He seemed to relish the fear in her eyes almost as much as the sight of her bare pussy.

"And who do you think would believe you, slut? Especially after Mike's two roommates share with the housing committee how you bribed them with your mouth and fuckhole? Hmm?"

Natalie felt the wind go out of her sails, her defiance melting before Jake's eyes as the musclebound football player slid a hand around to cup the girl's left ass cheek. Jake turned and saw the same surrender in Mike's horrified expression.

"So here's what we're going to do, freshmen. First off, come over here," he growled at Natalie. Gripping her by the back of the neck, he dragged her over to where Mike sat on Carter's bed. Then he grabbed Mike with his other beefy fist and slammed the 18-year-old college student down onto his back. Mike's cock was no longer hard, drooping pitifully as he lay there. The boy's glasses had fallen halfway down his nose and looked ready to slide off his face altogether.

"Don't move," Jake barked at him. Now he turned back to Natalie. "Here's what you're going to do, little slut, because I don't like fucking cum-soaked pussies. I don't do sloppy seconds, let alone sloppy THIRDS." He pointed at Mike. "You sit that cunt on his face and have him lick out all that nasty cum. Make him clean you up. Got it?"

Natalie hesitated. There was still a tiny part of her that wanted to protest, that even considered threatening this corrupt a-hole of a residential assistant with going to the university administration and reporting his ass. But then fear snuffed it out. It was easier to just endure, to let Jake win and get it all over with...

SLAP. Not liking the delay, Jake hadn't waited for a reply. Natalie felt her cheek still stinging as Jake hauled the naked girl back to her feet.

"Do I have to say it again, bitch?"

"No! No, please... I'm... I'm doing it." With a shudder and an apologetic glance toward her boyfriend, the slender redhead climbed onto the bed. Facing toward her boyfriend's feet, the sexy girl positioned her sticky snatch just above Mike's face and began to lower herself. Still sparing a moment to be considerate, she reached down and carefully took off her boyfriend's glasses, putting them on the shelf beside the bed.

"Lick that jizz off her clit, freshman. You better be thorough," Jake warned.

'I'm so sorry,' Natalie thought. She couldn't believe this was happening. Poor Mike. He was about to have to taste another man's cum. She imagined how revolted he must be and kept repeating, in a whispered mantra, over and over, "Babe, I'm so sorry."

But as she felt her cum-tainted pussy press against her boyfriend's lips, that tongue began to instantly and enthusiastically flutter against her soft folds. The girl sat there straddling her boyfriend, shocked at the thrill of pleasure that surged through her as Mike began a fervent cunt-munching display while slurping up the sperm of his two roommates. The soft sounds of licking and sucking soon filled the dorm room even as Natalie's nipples pebbled up with arousal. She pressed her palms against Mike's chest to keep herself upright as a low moan threatened to rise from her throat.

'Oh god,' she thought, 'this is so embarrassing. This is so WRONG.'

Meanwhile, Jake stood back to watch and enjoy the show. But that wasn't all he did. No, he had another idea in mind - an idea even more depraved than what he'd already shown himself willing to do. Leaning down, he fished out his cell from his pants pocket and punched in a number.

"Hi there," came a distinctly feminine voice.

"Hey Rach. You know that threesome fantasy you've been telling me about?"

Rachel paused for a moment. When she answered, her tone dripped with both excitement and curiosity.

"Yes...?"

"Well, we can fulfill that fantasy now, as long as you don't mind making it a foursome."

There was another pause, this one slightly longer. "Jake, don't play me. I know you're not being serious."

"Dead serious, Rach." Jake waited as his girlfriend absorbed what he'd just said. "Come on, baby. You've been telling me about this fantasy of yours for months..."

"Are you sure? I mean, they're willing?"

"Willing enough." Rachel couldn't see her boyfriend smirking. The girl was a senior ready to graduate at the end of next semester, just like her boyfriend. "Let's just say they know who's boss. Two dumb freshmen decided to have sex at the wrong place at the wrong time on my floor. So now they're going to be extra cooperative."

"One guy, one girl?" Rachel asked hopefully.

"Yep. You take the boy-toy, I get to play with his slut girlfriend. We both win. So?"

"All right, I'll be right over." Rachel sounded breathless with excitement.

"Don't forget to bring your new toys," Jake reminded her, "and the pills."

"See you soon, baby," she purred back before ending the call.

Natalie had heard brief snatches of the conversation, enough to be curious and worried but not enough to know what was happening. She was too engrossed in the gathering warmth inside her increasingly slippery cunt. Mike was still feasting on her, lapping tenderly at her soft folds like her sex was the only delicacy he had ever tasted.

By now, he must have slurped up all of Kyle and Carter's cum. He didn't stop though. Natalie bit her bottom lip to stifle the temptation to moan while her boyfriend continued to show her such care despite their awful situation. Checking to gauge Jake's reaction, she decided to return the favor.

'I'll make you feel good too, babe,' she thought. The beautiful redhead leaned down and began to smother the head of Mike's cock. Slowly but surely, she coaxed it back to life. Soon it was semi-firm... then rigid again as she gripped the base of it, pumping gently while she applied the perfect suction on the mushroom-shaped tip. With her free hand, the naked redhead grasped her boyfriend's testicles. She cupped them lovingly while she sucked him off, her pussy now trickling a steady stream of wetness into the skinny freshman's mouth.

"Mmmm!!!! UHHHH!!!!" Mike's slurping was interrupted by a plaintive moan as he felt his girlfriend's attentions.

As for Jake, he just stood there admiring the view.

'This little slut takes initiative. That's a good sign,' he decided as he watched the blowjob and cunnilingus progressing, the couple locked in their 69 position with hedonistic abandon. But suddenly Jake found himself scowling.

"Don't make him CUM yet, little whore!" He gave Natalie a smack on the back of the head and then yanked her upright by her ponytail while giving her a harsh slap across the tits.

Natalie coughed and sputtered, her eyes going wide with fear. A gleaming strand of pre-cum clung to her bottom lip.

"I-I'm sorry. OK! Don't hurt me!!" she protested.

"You can suck him, but teasing only. Be fucking GENTLE. You can edge him, but don't go too far. Think you can handle that?"

"Y-yes," Natalie said sullenly, her mounting orgasm interrupted by Jake's brutal treatment. Now she leaned over her boyfriend's lap again. Like last time, she gently cupped the fragile roundness of his balls, but this time she slurped daintily at the tip of Mike's cock, only occasionally slipping her lips further down to engulf the head. Again and again, her tongue retreated to flick and tease the bulbous crown of her boyfriend's shaft just enough to maintain a level of low-intensity torment.

Meanwhile, Mike's heavy breathing and soft moans and grunts told Natalie just how much this was sweet agony for him. She focused on the texture and musky scent of his cock, which oddly aroused her, and tried her best to forget that they had an audience. 'I'm so sorry, Mike, this is all my fault. This was all my stupid idea,' she thought.

It had seemed like no time at all had passed, but suddenly a knock sounded at the door.

"That'll be my girl," Jake said with a Cheshire cat's grin. "Things are about to get very interesting for my freshmen lovebirds. Mike, I think you'll like Rachel. She's going to make you her bitch while I stretch out your cute girlfriend's tight pussy."

'You sick, evil bastard,' Natalie thought, but she kept slurping softly on Mike's penis and relishing the sensation of her pussy getting licked and sucked. She was so close now. She closed her eyes and focused on the unstoppable pleasure mounting, tightening her core as she felt the pent-up need for release and a libido that screamed for relief.

Then it slammed right through her. The slender redhead moaned while she slobbered up and down the side of her boyfriend's cock, her cunt spasming wildly atop Mike's face.

"Ooooohhhhh!!! Mike!" she cooed happily, but her contentment proved short-lived. Suddenly Jake's iron fist was yanking her off her boyfriend and pulling her from the bed.

"Enough, bitch. Did I say you could come? Now that that fuckhole is freshly cleaned with your boyfriend's spit, I want my cock in there. Get ready to bust that pussy on a real dick for once."

Now, though, both of the stricken freshmen turned to look at the newcomer who their RA had let into the dorm room.

Rachel was a tall, busty brunette with smoldering brown eyes and a deceptively delicately chiseled face. Her gaze exuded dominance and her demeanor matched her confidence. She was wearing a slim wolf-themed fleece with black pants and a scarf around her neck, and she had a black duffel bag slung over one shoulder.

"Did I miss much?"

"Not too much, baby. You're right on time," Jake rumbled.

Rachel strode right up to the stunned redhead and reached between the girl's smooth, pale thighs to cup her sex.

"Mmm. Jake, I want you tear up this pussy. Fuck this bitch into a coma."

Natalie blinked in disbelief. She just couldn't comprehend how this night kept getting worse and worse.

"Please... you're a woman like me. Why are you... why are you helping him?" she asked.

But instead of showing her a shred of sympathy, the sexy brunette leaned forward and pressed her lips to Natalie's. Even as she gave the girl a passionate kiss, the college senior gave the redhead's nipples each a playful pinch. Finally she drew back, leaving Natalie blushing and still grappling with what had just happened - her first ever kiss with another girl.

"Mmmm. Why am I helping him, sweetie? Because I've always wanted to see my boyfriend DESTROY another girl's pussy. And tonight's gonna be the night. I hope you don't plan on being able to walk tomorrow," she added with a wink, her laugh dark and sultry.

'Oh god,' Natalie thought. 'These two are psychos.' The naked freshman still had one hope though. She turned to Jake.

"Look, you can't do this. If people complained before about the sound of me having sex with Mike's roommates, imagine what they'll hear if you make me and Mike do this. They'll report it for sure. You should just let us go."

Jake's answering grin told Natalie that it was hopeless after all, though.

"See, that's the thing, slut. None of them were sticking around. Something about an esports tournament on the other side of campus and the snow letting up. Most of the guys on the floor decided to brave the elements. Most of them are OUT. So we've got this place to ourselves now. Fancy that, right? So, as I said before, little cunt, you are giving it up tonight. Now get up here and impale that sweet pussy."

Natalie gaped. Jake's monstrosity was a vein-bulging masterpiece, she had to admit it. It wasn't quite as curved as Carter's had been when fully elongated. It was just a stiff, impressive spike of pulsing flesh eager to embed itself in the softness of a woman.

'Am I a woman?' Natalie thought. She didn't feel like a woman. The freshman teen was technically a woman, but before tonight her cunt had never known cock. Now it had known two in the last hour and it was about to know a third... and the biggest one yet.

She took a deep breath and reached out. Jake's cock felt hot beneath her fingertips as she gently jerked his shaft and looked up at him, trying to gauge if she could convince him to go easy on her. Sure, she had enjoyed the rough sex with Kyle and Carter earlier, but that was different. She knew those guys. Mike and them had been tight. Close friends. She'd had months to hang out with them and get to know them. But this Jake, the senior offensive lineman with a predatory gleam in his eyes? He seemed... different. There was a savagery in him that Natalie could just sense, and she had a sinking feeling that whatever he had in mind for her tonight... she wasn't going to like it.

Tonight wasn't going to end well. That was what the knot in the pit of her stomach kept telling her.

Suddenly Jake's hand shot out and clasped Natalie by the wrist, freezing her hand with her fingertips still curled around the base of his cock.

"No more stalling, bitch."

END OF PART 3