Bribing the Roommates Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike’s roommates demand more from Natalie.
3.4k words
4.49
15.8k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you said... we agreed..." Natalie's words trailed off as she stared down in shock to discover Carter's fully reinvigorated and vein-engorged black phallus.

"I know what we said, bitch, but your boyfriend is LOVING this. I think he can handle some more, don't you? If he enjoyed watching you suck us off, just imagine how much it'll turn him on watching you FUCK."

The cute redhead stood there like a deer in headlights, her gaze switching from Mike back to the black cock looming near her pussy. Her unspoken question reached out to him, and Mike's expression said it all. He was actually OK with this!

Now this sent Natalie reeling. 'Oh my god. He loves this more than I thought. But I'm still a virgin. I wanted my first time to be with Mike, to be special, to be--' That thought unraveled though as she felt big hands lifting her up and tossing her onto Carter's bed beside her boyfriend.

"Spread those creamy thighs, slut. We're gonna have a nice, long lovemaking session now. You already made me come once, but I'm not going to be rushed this time. I'm going to show my roommates how to FUCK PUSSY."

"No. But... but I didn't agree to this."

"Yeah, but your sweet pussy isn't saying NO, is it?"

The gorgeous redhead had to admit, her cunt was wet. Her libido was soaring now, and the burgeoning black cock sticking out like a flagpole right in front of her had a lot to do with that. So did seeing her boyfriend sitting there helpless on the bed right beside her, looking at her longingly as if the promise of what was to come was stirring something in him as much as it was stirring something in her.

She reached out her hand and clasped the base of Mike's cock, pumping it gently. "Is this OK, baby?" She wanted to be sure.

"Shut up, bitch," Carter growled. "You heard me. This black cock OWNS you now. So lay back and show me that pussy!"

Natalie got the feeling that Carter enjoyed being dominant almost as much as her boyfriend enjoyed being submissive. She rolled with it and realized that this take-charge-persona made her pussy wetter too.

Soon Carter was grabbing her hand away from Mike's shaft. He pulled her ankles down, forcing her to lie down with the back of her head resting against her boyfriend's lap. Then Carter was kneeling down, his hands scooping underneath her hips to bring her cunt right up to his lips. Natalie had to brace her head and elbows to keep from falling off the bed as she felt the football player's warm breath on her sex.

"Mmmm. Gonna taste this pussy before I fuck it," he growled. Now that flat, brutish face pressed between Natalie's legs. The naked redhead bit her bottom lip as she felt a surge of pleasure igniting through her soft folds as Carter lapped at her pussy. He held her hips in a vice-like grip as he forced her delicate teenage sex flush against his tongue and mouth. The college freshman could only stifle another moan that was begging to slip out. She looked up and saw her boyfriend staring down at her. His heavy-lidded gaze seemed to scream at her 'Yes! More, Nat! I love it! I love seeing another man pleasure you - seeing another man control your pussy.'

What happened next was a series of sensations all running together. The petite redhead felt her legs lock up, her quivering pussy surrendering to Carter as he sucked hard on her tiny clit. Carter felt her begin to buck against him now, so he gripped her legs more tightly than ever and forced her pussy hard against his jaw, swallowing and slurping madly at the copious juices that now flowed out of her sopping-wet cunt as she squealed and squirmed, her back arching as the orgasm tore through her.

He licked his chops, his chin glistening with the white girl's juices. "Damn, bitch, you taste like heaven. Now it's time for me to fuck you like a demon though. My black mamba is ready for you." Saying this and feeling smug about his spur of the moment wordplay, the muscular beast of an athlete proceeded to slide up onto the bed and nudge Natalie's legs apart. Her bare pussy, still seeping fluids, seemed to be begging for cock.

"But I'm still a virgin," the beautiful redhead protested. "And I wanted my first time to be with Mike."

"Mike can stare into your eyes while you take your first cock, bitch, how about THAT as a consolation prize?" Carter growled. As he said that, the musclebound athlete placed the mushroom-shaped crown of his dick between the girl's labia and prepared to thrust.

"This is gonna hurt, bitch, but then it's going to feel AMAZING, I promise. Just hang tough, girl."

"But you're too big," Natalie protested, squirming and trying to clamp her thighs shut. In response, Carter angrily reached down and forced them apart again.

"Let her go." That voice for the very first time tonight, Mike's voice, made the rest of the room go silent and still. For the first time, Mike had actually tried to set a boundary for his roommates as their little sexual bribery situation had spiraled out of control. Yet nothing could have prepared Natalie for what happened next...

"Let her go?" Carter smirked. Kyle was now sitting on the lower bunk bed across the room, practically forgotten, jerking off and quietly watching the proceedings. "Listen to me, boy," Carter growled as he leaned down and grasped Natalie by the throat. "I'm going to stretch your girlfriend's little white pussy and YOU'RE going to watch, and there isn't a fucking THING you can do about it. Got it?" Carter's harsh glare said it all. It dared Mike to stop him. It dared Mike to do something about it.

Now, almost simultaneously, boyfriend and girlfriend exchanged a look. That submissive helplessness was a bond that they both shared, a source of sexual excitement they had in common. Both Natalie and Mike felt a fresh twinge of arousal curling through their loins at the thought of this big, black stud fucking her.

Natalie now placed her two tiny hands on the beefy forearm connected to the hand that Carter still had firmly placed around her throat, pressing on her neck but still allowing her to breathe. At the same time, the lithesome redhead spread her legs obediently. Carter stared down at that pink pussy with its patch of finely trimmed scarlet pubic hair just above it, admiring the view. That pussy looked so delicate and so helpless, so tiny and fragile compared to the gigantic length and girth of that engorged black cock connected to a pair of testicles containing the most virile sperm imaginable.

Speaking of which, Carter now rumbled his only caveat and reservation.

"You on the pill, bitch? I ain't ready to provide you no fucking child support."

Natalie nodded. "Yes. You can fuck my brains out and creampie me to your heart's content. I won't get pregnant..." 'At least, probably not,' a tiny voice in her head reminded her. After all, the pill wasn't without a chance, no matter how small, of failure...

As nervous and anxious as she was, the slender girl now found herself filled with anticipation more than anything.

"Please be gentle," Natalie gasped as she looked down and watched him re-position the head of his penis right between her labia.

"Bitch, 'gentle' is for other men, but since you're a virgin, I'll see if I can make an exception. Just try to relax that sweet little white pussy."

Now, as Mike and his girlfriend both stared at Carter's enormous shaft, he plunged forward. He threw his hips forward, knifing between the redhead's legs and covering her with his broad-shouldered bulk. It took some effort and some persistence. At first, Natalie bit her lip as tears sprang to her eyes. She felt Carter break her hymen. She felt a terrible discomfort, a jarring ache as her body seemed to do nothing but protest. After a few minutes though, the musclebound brute settled into a decent rhythm. Natalie sighed as she felt his hand leave her throat. He balanced himself with both arms now pressed to either side of the girl he was fucking, his slick black cock tinged with her blood and fully penetrating her with each stroke.

"Ohhhh yesss, bitch. Your sweet fuckhole is mine," Carter groaned. He then looked up at Mike with a meaningful eye. "You seeing this, Mikey? I'm pummeling your slut-girlfriend's little white pussy. I'm stretching it, boy. You watching? Hmm? You taking notes? THIS is how you turn a girl into a woman." Now, as Carter plowed the depths of the petite college freshman beneath him, he grunted and happily ogled those bouncing breasts. Meanwhile Natalie reached up and gripped his big, strong arms as he fucked her. She closed her eyes and focused on the friction he created inside of her. The girl found herself experimenting, clenching up her cunt muscles each time Carter slid into her ravaged depths.

'Oh fuck. Nothing could have prepared me for this. I can't believe this is my first cock. Mike is turned on seeing me take another man's cock now, but will he regret it later? Will he be jealous or ashamed later on, after the fact?' She tried not to let those worried thoughts or what-ifs gnaw at her heart though. Instead, the slender redhead was soon nudging her cunt down to meet each of the black brute's pulverizing fucks, her moistening pussy urging him onward.

"Oh god! Mike, his cock's so deep inside me," she moaned. With her head shaking on her boyfriend's lap, she looked up at him. Their gazes met and she knew that her boyfriend was close to coming just from watching her get fucked. 'I want to please you too though, baby,' she thought. 'I love you.'

Reaching behind her head, she found her boyfriend's shaft with one hand. Her hand gripped his rock-hard penis and began to jerk him off while Carter pounded into her. Natalie wondered how much longer Mike could last. Carter too. She just lay there, moving her hips in tandem to Carter's thrusts, enjoying the first fuck of her young life, savoring the texture of her boyfriend's hard cock between her fingertips as he witnessed his once-virgin girlfriend's first fuck too.

There was only one person feeling left out of the action by now. Kyle. The basketball power forward had finally managed to fully revive his wilted cock to a new measure of hardness. Standing up, he walked up to Carter's bed and was sorely tempted to tell the black stud to hurry the fuck up.

"Are you going to fuck that bitch all night?" he said. "Or are you gonna share?"

The words didn't sting or annoy, though. Kyle and Carter were tight, and the big offensive lineman knew that his roommate's words were just good-natured teasing mixed in with a little sexual frustration.

"Don't rush me. I'll CUM in this fine white pussy when I'm good and ready," the muscular black athlete promised with a wink. He then proceeded to grasp her by the shoulders, slamming into her even more violently. Natalie's moans grew in frequency and intensity. She was now frantically jerking her boyfriend's cock, her own surging libido making her eager to get him off.

Kyle took a step closer, close enough that now Natalie could reach out and grasp his cock with her remaining hand. She lay there stroking two cocks, getting fucked hard by Carter's black dick, as a symphony of grunts and groans quickly mounted. Then two surrenders happened in quick succession. First, Mike couldn't take it anymore. Watching his sexy girlfriend jerking off one cock while being filled with another, splayed beneath the muscle-ripped torso of his roommate as he fucked her like a beast - that took him right over the edge.

Mike's bound hands clenched up as he groaned, his 7-inch penis twitching and sending a few long-range spurts of jism all the way to splatter across Natalie's chest. She'd purposefully made sure to point the cock in her direction when she felt him straining and about to explode.

And then came Carter. The broad-shouldered athlete felt his prodigious black specimen plunge inside the white girl to the hilt, his balls snug against her cunt lips as he felt the cum roiling out of him, blast after blast of sticky sperm descended from his African ancestors diving deep toward the redhead's helpless womb. The girl didn't know it, but despite her birth control pill she was in trouble. Some swimmers just couldn't be denied.

Meanwhile, panting underneath him, Natalie felt the strange, surreal, and unfamiliar sensation of being filled with cum. Carter gripped her by the throat again and ground his body against hers, wringing out the last few drops of sperm and depositing them in her well-fucked snatch. He kissed her. The hot flecks of her boyfriend's spunk drying on her tits and belly were almost an afterthought compared to the heady, intense sensation of that black manhood twitching and spasming deep inside her.

'Oh god. That feels amazing. Carter was right,' she thought as the fog of her arousal cleared just enough to allow in a few tattered thoughts.

Natalie went limp beneath him as Carter flopped forward, happily sated, exhausted, and spent. The black brute cupped her head against his shoulder while he kept panting, his breathing ragged even as his shaft slowly began to soften inside the redhead's snatch.

"I conquered your pussy, bitch. I conquered your pussy," he groaned with satisfaction, as if even he himself couldn't believe it. Now, trying to gather his wits about him, the black athlete eased himself out of her and finally stood up. Mike's gaze was glued to the sight, first, of Carter's semi-flaccid dick sheened in his girlfriend's juices with a trace of blood, and then the appalling sight of that creampie seeping from Natalie's pale, pink cunt.

"Damn, bitch. You're going to have to wash my sheets," the football player teased as he watched his excess spunk slide down the crack of Natalie's ass to stain the fabric beneath.

"My turn," Kyle growled, and so turned on was he by Carter's savage fucking of the girl that he didn't even seem to mind taking sloppy seconds.

He yanked the dazed redhead up to a sitting position and had her reposition herself on her hands and knees facing her boyfriend. Then, climbing onto the bed, the handsome basketball player inserted his hard-on from behind, piercing her slick cunt with one easy thrust, fucking her doggy-style as he gripped her hips and savored the sight of his shaft vanishing inside that soft pussy.

"You wanna clean your girlfriend's juices off my cock, Bro?"

Mike looked startled and a little revolted at first by his roommate's suggestion. But then, the more he stared at Natalie's fluids clinging to and glistening along the sides of Carter's cock, the more Mike seemed tempted. He seemed to tap into that submissive shadow-self inside of him again. Now, as Carter presented his sated cock to his roommate, Mike actually began to lick and suck Natalie's fluids off of that big black manhood. Even as he did this though, Mike still looked out of the corner of his eye at his sexy girlfriend moaning, her body rocking forward with the force of Kyle's fucks.

"Oh god. Yes! Fuck me. Fuck me!!!" she cooed.

Kyle wasn't going to last as long as Carter had though. Soon, Kyle was gripping Natalie's waist so hard that he left red fingerprints along her skin, his shaft spearing her pussy like he wanted to not just fuck her but slay her with his cock. Luckily for Natalie, his shaft hit places inside her and awakened nerve endings that she'd never even imagined existed. Her pussy felt a sudden surge of heat like an inferno that someone had poured gasoline on, a fire stoked to sudden and devastating heights as the orgasm ripped her apart. Kyle was hitting Natalie's G-spot with every thrust.

"OOOOOOHHHHH KYLE!" Natalie crooned, shuddering, her cunt squeezing tightly to milk the balls swinging madly behind her. Now Kyle leaned over, reaching underneath to cup her breasts and knead them like dough as he joined her at the pinnacle. Now his own shaft was spewing and fountaining its sticky treasure, his seed soiling that already cum-coated sex.

"Oooohhhh!" Natalie's moan deepened as she felt the fresh surges of spunk shooting deep in her snatch. Kyle ground his body against her backside, shuddering as the last ropes of cum blasted from the tip of his penis and soaked that young pussy to a new level of messiness.

"I can't believe you both fucked me," Natalie panted. She collapsed on her boyfriend's lap as Kyle pulled his cock out of her. Mike experienced the strange sensation of Kyle and Carter's leftover seed trickling out from between his girlfriend's cunt lips to coat his testicles. It made him feel so filthy, and yet part of him actually welcomed it too... aroused through that same submissive instinct.

What had begun as a romantic night for just Natalie and her boyfriend had turned into something else entirely. 'Oh god... I can't believe things got so out of hand,' Natalie thought, and a blush of shame rose to her cheeks. But Carter didn't give her any time to start feeling self-conscious. Instead, he pulled her up to a sitting position on her boyfriend's lap and presented his saliva-coated cock.

"Here bitch, your boyfriend sucked your sweet juices off my cock, but maybe you want to give it another suck, just as a show of gratitude for fucking you so well." With a little coo of arousal, the cute redhead did just that. She leaned forward and began to slurp on the tip of Carter's dick like it was the tastiest lollipop ever. Meanwhile, Carter growled at Mike. "Don't just sit there, Mikey. You can suck my balls while your girlfriend cleans your spit off my cock."

Surprised at how automatic and how easily the submissive in him could re-emerge, Mike stuck out his tongue and lapped gently at his roommate's testicles. As he did so, perhaps because of the dual-submission of seeing his girlfriend impaling her face out of the corner of his eye, Mike felt himself getting hard again.

"Fuck, these two make one cute horny couple, don't they, brother?" Carter said offhand to Kyle, who had staggered back and now lounged contentedly on the floor. Carter now had one hand on the back of Natalie's ponytail, helping her nudge her face down his manhood. Her unhurried slurping was gentle and seductive.

"Whatever you say, C," Kyle shot back. "Not into guys myself, but I won't judge you. Gotta admit, if I was going to suck a cock or a pair of balls, they would be yours," Kyle admitted with a chuckle.

It had been quite a night, and now both of Mike's roommates were finally feeling sated enough to start acting with newfound magnanimity.

"Well, we did promise you two lovebirds some alone time. Kyle, you ready to throw something on and get the fuck out of here? Wanna grab a bite to eat?" Carter gestured at Mike's reinvigorated cock. "I bet you could sneak one more cum up that fine little pussy, Mikey. Go for it, brother."

Just as Carter and Kyle were shrugging into their jackets though, there came a loud pounding at the door.

All four college students felt their hearts leap into their throats as an angry voice boomed from the other side of that door - the voice of the residential assistant for the dormitory, Jake Jansen.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" Mike hissed, his wild eyes darting around the room in all directions. They had been sure that the RA had had to go home for an emergency - something about a hospitalized relative. Apparently he'd come back early. They weren't supposed to have a girl on the floor this late at night. Someone had reported them. Fuck. This wasn't good. Not good at all.

Natalie felt a frisson of panic. Her boyfriend's room was too high up for her to just climb out the window. 'Oh god, oh god, what are we going to do?'

END OF PART 2