Bridal Gangbang

Story Info
Pre & Post-Wedding Gangbang.
1.4k words
3.97
11.7k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, left standing at the altar. My radiant bridal gown, with its flowing veil, strapless design, and flowing train, shone with its brilliant white glow. My groom was late, and looked like he wasn't going to show at all.

After a total of 15 minutes late, I panicked. Running into the dressing room, I started sobbing that he ran out on me! After I cried for a while, the door opened. In walked the best man and the groomsmen. They quickly huddled around me to try to cheer me up, but nothing worked. I just sat there and sobbed. I sat there crying as the Best Man put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me. Still sobbing and without looking up, I reached out to take his other hand and ended up putting my hand right on his hard cock! My tears stopped crying the instant I realized what happened. Without even thinking, I started stroking his prick through his pants. As I reached out to unzip his pants, I looked up at him and told the guys I had an idea to get revenge on the asshole who left me at the altar!

I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. After bobbing my head a couple of times over the head, I reached around, grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him to me, smoothly taking his entire cock down my throat until his pubic hair was tickling my nose! At this point, the rest of the groomsmen got into the act. They started dropping their pants and undressing me. Well, not really undressing. The guy behind me quickly lifted my flowing dress and pulled my panties down over the tops of my white stockings. He paused a moment to view my ass, framed in white by my garter belt and seamed stockings, then slid his cock into my dripping pussy! At the same time, the two guys on each side of me pulled my hands away from the Best Man's ass to offer me something better to do with my hands. I stroked each of them as I sucked the cock in front of me and pounded back on the cock behind me. The only man left felt it was his responsibility to pull my strapless top down and suck on my tits.

For the next hour or so, I was fucked in so many different ways I can't remember them all. At one point they laid me on the floor on top of the long white train of my wedding gown, and made a circle around me. I got two wads shot on my face, one on my tits and one in my pussy! After the guys rotated positions for a while, I was straddling one groomsman, riding his cock, while another one fucked my ass, I was sucking one and stroking the other two. I, of course, fucked, sucked and stroked right back at them. As the two fucking me sprayed in me, the three I was working in front of my face all came at once. They showered my face and hair, the cum dripped off my face onto my tits!

I lay on the floor, my wedding gown was gathered mostly around my waist with me lying on the soft train, my pussy leaking cum onto it as I rubbed the drying cum into my face and tits. The guys were lingering around the room staring at me as they rested for a moment before we fucked again.

Suddenly a knock sounded from the door and my mother's voice told us the groom had arrived after all! We all panicked! What a way to be found before my wedding! Then I realized he wouldn't come in here. After all, it IS bad luck to see the Bride before the wedding. Thank goodness for tradition!

After calming the guys down, I directed my mother, through the door, to tell my husband-to-be the situation so far. Since everyone in the church had seen me run into the dressing room in tears, I told my mom to tell my groom I would need some time to fix my make-up and outfit. I then took only about 30 seconds to tell the gang my plan. Grabbing my panties off the floor and cleaning the cum off my face and tits with them, I simply said each one of them should fuck me again before going out to the ceremony. One of the groomsmen quickly volunteered and slid between my legs. As his cock slid into my squishy pussy, I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He came just a few minutes later, gathered his clothes and started to dress as the next man moved into position and started pounding my already-abused pussy! As each man fucked me, they went back to the crowd and explained I would be out soon and that I was just thanking the groomsmen for cheering me up. Did they ever! Finally, it was just me and the Best Man, my groom's best friend, fucking me like he'd never fuck me again. When he came inside me, my pussy melted all over his prick. We stood up and he helped me fix my outfit. Using my panties, he wiped off as much jism as he could from my face, hair and tits. As he was about to rejoin the crowd, I stopped him at the door. Dropping to my knees, I unzipped his pants for one last blow-job before I got married. As I took his cock in my mouth, I pulled my top down so I could play with my tits as I sucked him. After a few minutes, I squeezed my tits around his cock and started jerking him off with my breasts, giving his meat a good licking as it slid out from between them. When he started to cum, I pointed his cock at my tits. He sprayed his last wad all over them as I stroked his meat. Instead of wiping his cum off my tits or rubbing it in, I simply pulled my top back over my tits. I stood up smiling, handed him my cum-drenched panties and opened the door for him. He was so shocked over the whole thing, he almost forgot to put his cock back in his pants before walking out the door!

After a few minutes to fix my make-up and gown, my mother knocked on the door again. The ceremony was ready, the crowd was gathered - and the Bride was freshly gang-banged! I walked down the aisle to my groom as the groomsmen smiled at me! As we said our vows, I thought it was such a turn-on feeling a steady stream of cum leaking out of my pussy, running down my thighs and soaking into the tops of my stockings while the Best Man had my cum-soaked panties in his pocket!

During the reception, I made sure to get my husband drunk. Just about the time the reception was winding down, he passed out. The groomsmen kindly offered to help me get him to the hotel. We said the normal farewells as we loaded him and ourselves into the limo. As we pulled away and were waving to the crowd, a pair of hands was already lifting my dress and playing with my pussy. As we turned the first corner, I leaned back into the group of men as my strapless top was pulled down, several pairs of hands groped all over me and cocks sliding into my mouth and pussy!

At the hotel, the gang-bang continued well into the night. The few times my new husband started to wake up, I handed him another strong drink. He was so drunk that he didn't notice I was standing in front of him in only my bridal veil, seamed stockings, garterbelt, and heels. He didn't even notice one of the groomsmen was fucking me from behind as I was bent over handing him a drink. It was such a turn-on, talking to my drunk, barely awake, husband as one of his best friends was fucking me right in front of him!

As a final gesture, they all made a semi-circle around me, with me kneeling in front of my passed-put husband, as they all showered me in cum. As my husband snored, they coated me bukkake-style, with cum dripping from my face onto my tits. I then sucked each one of them right in front of him.

As they all left, I assured them there would be plenty of cheating on my husband in the future. It's been 5 years since that day and we've celebrated every anniversary with a repeat gang-bang.