Memorial Day Gangbang

Story Info
My friends initiate my wife into the "gang".
1.9k words
4.32
19.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are memorial day 2023. Let me catch you up. My wife Deena is 46 years old, 5'7" dark black hair and a double D cup rack.

For the past year she has been hitting the gym and she finally hit her goal weight by losing 50 lbs and she looks better than when we first met 12 years ago. So when we set up our annual memorial day party she was excited to wear a bikini for the first time in over a decade.

She chose a black slightly lacey one which kinda looked like underwear to me. She looked fantastic!! It pushed up her huge tits so she had ample cleavage while having traces of lace throughout which if you looked hard enough you could see her nipples through, especially when they were hard.

Her toned stomach shined as she put baby oil on her Cuban olive skin. The bottoms actually surprised me even more. They were low cut up front with more lace and just like the top, if you looked hard enough you could see her freshly shaved pussy. They were high at the waist but weren't thongs. The lacey fabric showed a good part of her new and improved tight ass which swallowed the fabric as she walked, which she would always be self conscious of in the past but she had no reservations about that today.

Deena is normally more reserved with her clothes but our son was staying at our friends house for a week and just the grown ups were coming so she wanted to show off a bit. Now also my wife is pretty bland in our sex life which has been nonexistent for a while now but this week has sure helped. It was almost like when we first met. She wanted to fuck everyday and I was loving it.

We had invited our normal crew of couples and a few more. People began pulling up and I led everyone to the backyard where we had everything set up on our new deck which finally attached to the pool. All our normal guests had arrived our friends Mitch and Brenda, Ron and Jenn, Steve and Donna, Glen and Vicky.

Deena wanted to make an entrance with her new bikini and did she ever, she strutted out in black heels with a tray of drinks. She placed them down and everyone was quiet as they all stared at my beautiful wife. Her nipples were hard as a rock and you could see them through the fabric. I can tell she was turned on, in fact I could even see a glimmer come from her pussy, she was wet knowing everyone was watching as she strutted around the party. The baby oil glistened on her skin and in fact she had brought the bottle out and was applying it on her body throughout the day as she got out of the pool and dried off.

All the women gasped and began congratulating her on her progress. All the men eyed her up and down some instinctively grabbing their crotch. I smiled, walked up to her, placed my hand on her ass and gave her a kiss as she blushed. The day went on perfectly.

The drinks were flowing. Music filled the air and Deena was having fun flirting and flaunting her newly found confidence. The guys were finding ways to touch my wife throughout the day which led to some noticeable bulges.

I began seeing Glen talking in private to Brenda and then Victoria and finally Donna. I had no idea what was going on when all of a sudden when the sun went down, shortly after, Jenn began looking ill. She wanted to go but Ron was drunk and wanted to stay. He was in the pool chatting up Deena so the ladies said they would bring her home.

We had decided the guys could stay and Mitch would give them all a ride home at the end of the night. As we sat on the deck smoking pot and talking Deena walked between us all to get in the pool. Everyone watched as she walked and I don't blame them. Her ass was on full display at this point and she loved the attention.

As she went in Glen said. "Has she talked to you about the arrangement?" I had no idea what he was talking about. Mitch joined in " I know Brenda had mentioned it to her for sure and she said that Dee was down" with a look of confusion I uttered out "Down for what?"

Mitch replied "Well Mike I guess I should explain. You see all of us have shared our wives with eachother, only in gangbang form. We've done this with each of our wives, obviously with their consent. Each man has a video of their wife's encounter and well apparently your wife likes the idea herself." I was shocked! She had never mentioned anything of the sort.

The thought of it turned me on when Mitch handed me his phone as I watched a video of Brenda on her knees sucking at least 4 dicks. Glen continued "I just figured, this is a great time for her initiation."

With that Deena had gotten out of the pool and walked over, she asked what we were talking about and Steve blurted out "We were talking about fucking you." She laughed as she took a sip of her drink. She looked at me and said "So I wanted to talk to you about that but it looks like they filled you in. What do you think about it?" By now I was rock hard and she noticed so she placed her hand on my cock and said "I think I got my answer as she kissed me" Nonchalantly she slipped her heels on stood up and walked the middle of the deck and said "So I guess this is where I become a true SLUT? Let's get this started."

I couldn't believe my eyes. She reached back and undid her top. We all stared as she exposed her huge tits for all of us. She picked up the baby oil and began pouring it all over her chest and stomach. She motioned for Glen to come close as he did she walked up to him placed her hands on his chest and kissed him. His hands immediately grabbed ahold of her ass as he fondled her while his tongue probed her mouth.

Steve the shorter of the bunch walked over to her and began sucking her breast. She began kissing down Glen's chest, then stomach until she was on her knees. She undid the rope on his swimsuit and pulled his trunks down. She was face to face with his fully hard cock. She took it in her hand and stroked it as she looked at me.

While keeping her eyes locked with mine she took it in her mouth as she fit it all in she closed her eyes and began sucking his cock. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. He placed his hand on her head and pulled her all the way down on his cock. Mitch stood up, walked over and took his cock out. His was a little smaller than Glens but much thicker. She immediately shoved his thick cock in her mouth as she stroked Glen's saliva covered dick. She looked over and there Steve stood, hard as ever. I watched as she stuck out her tongue and took his meaty cock in her mouth. Her tongue flickered against his balls as his cock touched the back of her throat.

Finally Ron had taken his dick out. I swear he has the biggest dick I have ever seen. It had to be about 10 inches to a foot and thick as her wrist. She laughed as she held it and began to lick the tip. She was clearly teasing him as she ran her tongue up and down the shaft. After licking his cock and balls she took his massive member in her mouth.

She moved slowly as I saw inches of his cock disappear in her mouth until she was about half way down as she choked but didn't pull it out. She continued to take more and more until I saw his entire huge cock in my wife's mouth and throat. She pulled her head back and then went back for more. Sliding it in and out of her throat. She jerked Mitch and Steve off as she was sucking this massive cock. I watched as Glen walked behind her and I knew what came next.

He lifted her ass in the air and pulled her bottoms off. They stuck to her soaking wet pussy as he removed them. There she was in a pair of heels with a cock down her throat and Glen's cock about to enter her. He placed the tip right at her lips and with how wet she was it slid right in. He grabbed her by her hips and slammed his dick deep inside her. She screamed in delight and Mitch moved his cock to her mouth.

She now was getting fucked from behind while she sucked on Mitch's meaty cock and stroked Ron's huge dick. Steve had placed himself under her and began licking her pussy as Glen fucked her. I saw him pick up the pace as she began bucking like a wild horse. He pulled her close and erupted inside of her. He pulled out and Ron wasted no time. He shoved his big cock all the way in her. She arched her back and then let out a scream. Mitch continued to face fuck her. He began to pick up the pace and then grabbed the back of her head as he shot cum down her throat. I hadn't noticed but as Ron was fucking her he had grabbed the baby oil and began pouring it all over her ass. I watched as he spread the oil all over her and began sliding fingers inside her ass as he fucked her. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and slapped it against her ass. She turned and smirked.

Deena is an anal virgin. I've tried but she always said she would never do it so naturally I was in shock as I watched him finger fuck her ass with his massive cock resting on her oiled up buttocks. Steve immediately replaced his tongue with his thick cock.

Ron slid his finger out and placed the head of his dick at her puckering hole. I watched as his head disappeared. She arched her back and gasped staring at me as he slid the rest in slowly until his balls rested on her pussy. Steve began fucking her harder and I watched in awe as Ron slowly slid his massive cock in and out of her tight ass. With each thrust he went faster and harder until his balls slapped against her pussy as she rode Steve's hard dick.

Glen stepped in and shoved his dick in her mouth and she almost instinctively went to work slobbering all over it. There she was filled in every hole with a look of ecstasy in her eyes. I watched as everyone took turns in all her holes. Then she knelt down and asked them all to cum all over her face one last time. That's my slut of a wife.