Bridget’s Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget pulled Mandy down onto the onto the sofa. There was whirl of shapely legs and a flash of black stocking tops as she tried to get up, but Bridget was on top of her with her tongue in her mouth, and her hand up her dress, before she could react.

Mandy tried to say something but her mouth was full of Bridget's tongue.

Bridget's warm right hand was up inside her open bottomed girdle and her fingers were soon inside her panty gusset. Mandy's pussy was suddenly wet and she let out a moan of pleasure. The kettle in the kitchen started to build up steam and a soft whistle began to sound. Mandy's back arched and her legs opened wide as she sped towards an orgasm at the hands of another woman, it felt very wrong but she couldn't stop herself.

Bridget knew that she had her where she wanted her, she murmured into her ear, "Who's going to come first, you or the kettle?"

Mandy grunted and gasped out the words, "Fuck me."

The kettle came first but only just, its high pitched whistle was the background noise to Mandy's screaming, jolting orgasm.

Mandy laid on her back on the sofa with her legs still wide apart, watching Bridget strip down to her heels, panties, girdle and stockings.

"You're amazing Bridget, I've never dreamt of going with another woman before but you've just given me the best orgasm I've ever had."

"We're not done yet, you're going down on me now."

"Oh God."

"Don't worry, "I'll come quickly. I'm gagging for you. Crawl over to me on your hands and knees."

Bridget sat on an armchair and beckoned to her colleague. Mandy did as she said, and Bridget almost came at the sight of the sexy woman on her hands and knees, with her breasts almost falling out of the top of her dress.

"Your husband's a very lucky man, now eat me."

Mandy spread Bridget's legs wide apart, pulled her panty gusset aside and pushed her face into her open bottomed girdle. She gently kissed Bridget's swollen labia, then she poked her tongue into the entrance to her vagina. Bridget went wild, she tried to massage her own clitoris but Mandy slapped her hand away and covered it with her warm mouth. Then she inserted two fingers into Bridget's pussy and fucked her furiously. In no time, Bridget's pelvis was thrusting into Mandy's fingers, she came hard and soaked Mandy's hand with her ejaculate.

Bridget's whole body tingled as she got dressed and walked her conquest to the taxi rank. With a squeeze of her hand as she got into the taxi, she wished Mandy a Merry Christmas and whispered to her that she wanted more.

"We must do that again sometime soon."

"I'll see you after Christmas, bye."

Bridget spent the rest of Christmas Eve masturbating with her vibratory massager, and fantasising that she had taken Mandy as her submissive sex slave. She knew in her heart that it would never happen, Mandy was too confident and sure of herself, she didn't stand any nonsense at work and was unlikely to stand any in the bedroom. But she surprised Bridget when they came across each other in the corridor following their return to work after Christmas.

"I'm glad I've seen you Bridget, I want you to know that I really enjoyed myself on Christmas Eve, I mean 'really' enjoyed myself."

Another colleague passed by as Bridget was about to reply.

"Oh good, I'm glad you had a good Christmas, I bet it was such a joy with Len and the kids."

"They loved it, but I'm glad to be back at work, I need the rest," laughed Mandy.

The passing colleague disappeared out of earshot, so Mandy resumed her flirtation with Bridget.

"Can I pop round to your place this afternoon after work so that we can talk?" She said as she stroked the back of Bridget's hand with the lightest of touches.

Another colleague passed by and the two women instinctively moved slightly further apart.

"Yes, that's a good idea, I'll see you later then," smiled Bridget.

The busy corridor was no place for two young women to discuss mutual sexual desire. Bridget felt excited and on edge for the rest of the day. Her pussy tingled when she saw Mandy twice more in the distance. She wondered what Mandy had in mind, was she going to say that, although she'd enjoyed sex with Bridget, it must never happen again. Or was she so turned on by what had happened between them, that she was intent on starting a lesbian affair with her.

Bridget didn't wait for Mandy when work finished at five o'clock. She rushed straight home and touched up her make up and hair. Just as she had lit the coal fire, and was admiring herself in the mirror over the fireplace, there was a knock on the door. Her pussy tingled again as she opened the door and Mandy stepped into the lounge.

"Come in, I'll put the kettle on," smirked Bridget.

"No don't, I can't stay long and I definitely haven't got time for another race against the kettle to see who 'blows' first."

"Well at least take your coat off and sit by the fire."

"No really, I'm in a hurry, family to feed and all that."

Bridget was disappointed, she'd hoped for a kiss and a fondle at the very least, "What did you want to say?"

"Christmas Eve was a revelation and I can't let it end there. I want to do it again with you so much, properly, in bed with you. I think we can meet without Len becoming suspicious if I tell him that I'm going to the pictures with a girlfriend every couple of weeks or so, what do you think?"

"Well... yes, yes definitely, then you can come here, pun intended."

"Wonderful, there's nowhere else I'd rather come. I'll tell him then, how about a week on Thursday?"

"Yes and I'll go and see a film beforehand, and tell you all about it when we get cosy with each other, just in case he asks you what the film was like."

"Brilliant, you're such a devious cow, I can't wait to get my hands on you again. I must fly, sorry I'm in such a rush, I'll make it up to you I promise."

"I'll take a down payment now," said Bridget as she closed the space between them and kissed Mandy hungrily.

After half a minute of sensual tongue wrestling, they eventually broke apart," Oh Bridget, don't please, we can't do this now I have to go."

Mandy gave her lover a peck on the cheek and disappeared in a flurry of scent, scarf and swirling overcoat. From her front door, Bridget watched her shapely black stockinged calves and high heels clip clopping across the street, back into the High Street to her bus stop.

Bridget felt no nearer to making her lesbian dominatrix fantasy become reality, but she couldn't resist the prospect of regular sex with an experienced married woman. The following week, Bridget went to the cinema alone on the Wednesday night to see 'Some Like It Hot,' and she drooled over Marilyn Monroe.

When she returned home she couldn't wait to get into bed with her massager, so that she could imagine herself seducing and fucking Monroe in a sleeping car bunk bed. She imagined clamping her hand over the actress's mouth to silence her as she made her come. As she approached her own orgasm, Marilyn morphed into Mandy, and she imagined them finger fucking each other on the sleeper train as she came.

They had studiously avoided each other at work so as not to arouse any suspicion over a sudden intense friendship. The following evening, Mandy hardly had time to let go of the door knocker before the door swung open and Bridget stood before her in a very fetching, close fitting blue shift dress and a pair of high heels.

"Come in darling, take your coat off," Mandy did so, and revealed a slinky green wrap over dress that emphasised her well formed breasts. She looked perfect with her short reddish brown wavy hair catching the light, "my my, don't you look lovely this evening, is that for my benefit?"

Bridget looked her over from her black high heels and stockings, up over her long thighs and shapely hips, her narrow waistline and her lovely breasts.

"You're all woman Mandy."

"Thank you, you don't look half bad yourself."

Bridget hung her lover's coat up in the cupboard under the stairs, it occurred to her that she'd like to keep Mandy prisoner in there, so that she could take her out and fuck her whenever she so desired. Her pussy dampened her panties at the thought.

"Come and have a drink before we go upstairs."

"Okay, have you got any gin?"

"Is the Pope catholic?"

Bridget poured them each a gin and tonic. Mandy sat on the sofa with her legs crossed, she deliberately allowed the wrap over dress to fall open as far as her stocking top. Bridget sat in an armchair and admired the view, she crossed her legs and showed as much stocking clad thigh as she was able to in her tight dress.

"I don't think I've ever seen you in anything other than seamed black stockings."

"Len used to love seeing me in them, it made him very horny, he'd want me all of the time. I had him eating out of my hand. Then the kids came along and he seemed to lose his libido. We hardly ever have sex now. I've tried everything, sexy underwear, baby doll nighties, even dressing like a prostitute and trying to take a lead by dragging him onto the floor, and sitting astride him, in the hope that being dominated makes him hard."

"Did it work?"

"No, I still love him but for a few months now, I've started to think that I'd end up in bed with someone else. I love sex and I can't bear the thought of going without it; but I never expected that someone to be a woman."

"It's the perfect cover, he'll never suspect that you're having an affair with a woman, come on, let's go upstairs, bring your gin with you and later on I'll tell you all about the brilliant film that you're supposed to be seeing tonight."

Bridget led her new girlfriend up to her bedroom. It was a small, cosy room, softly lit with a low wattage light bulb in a bedside table lamp, and a small electric heater to fend off the cold. Mandy placed her glass on the table and turned toward Bridget. The two women clearly admired and yearned for each other, but the air was filled with an awkward silence, for a short moment, neither of them knew what to do or say; Mandy broke the silence.

"God, we're like two awkward schoolgirls all of a sudden."

She picked up her glass again and drained the rest of her Gin and tonic.

"Well, aren't you going to undress me?"

Bridget stepped towards her.

"Yes, right after I've done this."

She pushed Mandy against the bedroom wall and kissed her hard on the lips, thrusting her tongue inside her lover's mouth. At the same time, she reached inside the flap of her green dress, and pushed her fingers up inside her open bottomed girdle. The feel of Bridget's warm fingers on her panty gusset made Mandy gasp and breathe deeply into Bridget's mouth.

At this stage, Bridget was making all of the running. She massaged Mandy's labia through her panties, while continuing to keep her pinned against the wall with her tongue in her mouth. Mandy's panties felt damp, then wet. Bridget felt Mandy's hand on top of hers as her fingers were guided hurriedly inside the panties and into the slick wet valley of Mandy's swollen pussy.

Bridget kissed and fingered her shapely new lover, she loved the feel of the warm, satisfying, mature woman and realised that, by comparison, her first conquest, Susan, had been a mere girl.

Mandy moaned with intense pleasure and opened her legs wider. Bridget broke the kiss and was on her knees between her legs in a split second. She pulled her panty gusset to one side then she pushed the front of her girdle up and buried her face in her pussy. Mandy squealed with delight.

"Oh Bridget, God, what are you doing to me, God I love it, don't stop."

Bridget sucked her friend's clitoris, and licked the wetness between her cunt lips, before inserting her long supple tongue inside her. Mandy put her hands behind Bridget's head, and Bridget clasped her buttocks. In no time at all, Mandy's screams announced a deep, intense orgasm as she oozed come into Bridget's mouth. Bridget lapped her up and swallowed, then got to her feet and pushed her come covered tongue into Mandy's mouth.

"Oh my, is that what I taste like?"

"It's lovely, I want more of you."

They laid on the bed together, still fully clothed.

"That was incredible, even better than Christmas Eve when you pushed me onto my back and made me come."

"You came with the kettle."

"I know, whenever I hear a whistling kettle now I come in my panties," laughed Mandy.

Bridget laughed too, but she was highly aroused, and visions of tying up her girlfriend and abusing her made her even wetter. She decided to risk it, what had she got to lose?

"Mandy, you'll probably think I'm weird, but would you let me tie your hands behind your back, and do all sorts of depraved things to you?"

"Not likely, and yes, I do think you're weird. Besides, how can I make you come if I'm all tied up?"

Bridget could think of a way, but she knew there was no point pursuing it. Mandy was too self assured and strong minded to be her submissive.

"You look disappointed pet, don't be, come on, let's undress each other slowly then get into bed and you can lay back while I give you the orgasm of your life."

Mandy pulled her up off the bed and stood behind her while she unzipped her dress. The back of Bridget's dress fell open, Mandy unclipped her bra and reached inside the dress and put her hands over her lover's breasts. Bridget's nipples were swollen and very hard.

"Mmm, very nice, I'll bet I could hang my coat up on these."

She squeezed her nipples and massaged her breasts with her strong fingers.

"Ohhh Mandy, that's wonderful, Oh God..."

Mandy pulled the dress off Bridget's shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

"You've got a lovely body pet, I'm jealous."

Bridget pressed her buttocks against Mandy's pussy mound and wiggled them slightly.

"Thank you darling, you're no slouch in that department yourself."

"Now take my dress off."

Bridget turned to face Mandy who looked at her beneath hooded eyelids, and admired her body in her stockings, heels and girdle. Then Bridget reached for the tie belt and slowly pulled until the bow was undone. She performed the next step at the same deliberately slow pace, never breaking eye contact with her lover, as she undid the waist of the wrap dress and let it fall open, revealing Mandy's shapely figure in her girdle, stockings and heels. Still maintaining eye contact, she reached behind her and slowly unclipped her bra.

Mandy's flexed her shoulders and her dress fell to the floor. The two women still kept eye contact as Bridget sat her friend down on the bed and slowly unclipped her stockings from her girdle. Then she removed her high heels and peeled her stockings off. Mandy laid back on her elbows, and looked longingly at Bridget, who was now easing her girdle and panties down over her hips and down to her ankles. At last she broke eye contact and looked lustfully at the dark hairy bush surrounding Mandy's pretty pussy.

Now Mandy got to her feet, and slowly and deliberately removed Bridget's underwear, until her blonde pussy hair was revealed along with her pale pink labia and sweet little bud. Once they were both naked, they got into bed and snuggled together for warmth. Mandy looked into her girlfriend's eyes again and ran the knuckles of her right hand down over her soft skin. She traced a line between her breasts, over her abdomen, and stopped just short of her pubic bone. She tangled her fingers in Bridget's soft blonde bush, and covered her large right nipple with her mouth.

She teased the nipple with her tongue and lips, while stroking her bush just above the gash of her wet cunt. Bridget was driven wild with arousal, she gasped and groaned with pleasure as Mandy switched her attention to her left nipple. At the same time, she slipped a finger down onto Bridget's clitoris and drew slow circles around it. Bridget squealed, Mandy held her nipple between her teeth and nibbled it softly, then she took her bud between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a light squeeze.

By now, Bridget felt that she was floating up to the ceiling. Mandy took her erect nipples into her mouth, one by one, and sucked hard. With each suck, a jolt of pain and pleasure shot down through Bridget's abdomen and into her pussy. She arched her back, Mandy knew she was reaching the point of no return, so she moved down under the bed sheets until her face was between Bridget's thighs. Her full warm lips kissed Bridget's cunt lips, and her tongue slipped into the entrance to her vagina.

"Oh God Mandy, oh God."

Mandy clamped her mouth over Bridget's clitoris and sucked hard as she shoved three fingers inside her cunt. Bridget squealed with delight.

"Oh Mandy, Mandy... fuck me, make me come please... ahhhh Goddd, I'm commmminnngg."

With that, Bridget thrust her pelvis upwards, and Mandy had to wrap her arms around the top of her thighs to keep her mouth in contact with her pussy. Bridget rolled onto her right side and Mandy went with her until, eventually, Bridget was lying face down with her lover now on her back. Mandy was pinned down under her so that Bridget could clamp her hands behind her head and fuck her face. In this way, she finished off the longest, most intense orgasm she'd ever had before collapsing, completely spent.

Mandy slowly made her way up from under the covers breathing hard through her nose, and with a closed mouth smile from ear to ear. They kissed passionately with tongues swirling around each other's mouths, lubricated by saliva, and the remains of Bridget's ejaculate that Mandy had not yet swallowed.

"You're some incredible fuck Bridget, I thought you were going to completely devour me just then."

"If only you knew darling."

"Knew what?"

"What I'd really like to do to you."

"Okay, so what would you really like to do to me."

"Oh it's too late now, when I brought you home on Christmas Eve, I wanted to dominate you, tie you up and tease you with my vibratory massager, spank your helpless little bottom and make you come with a dildo. Then I wanted to leave you trussed up in the cupboard under the stairs, so that I could take you out and use you whenever I felt like it."

"You kinky little bitch. Whatever goes on inside that head of yours?"

"You don't know the half of it."

"No, and I don't want to either. I wouldn't mind trying that massager though, will you get it out for me? We've got time, then you can quickly tell me about the film before I go home."

"I thought you'd never ask, lie still and I'll take you to an orgasmic heaven. Once it gets you in its grip, you'll never be able to put it down, it'll take possession of you. In fact, why don't you buy one, then you won't have to waste time trying to seduce your cold fish of a husband, it might even bring a spark back to your relationship."

"I might, if I like it enough."

"Oh you will."

Bridget opened the drawer of her bedside table, took out the cumbersome device and plugged it into the mains socket. She switched it on and a loud buzzing noise filled the room.

"It's a bit loud isn't it?"

"You'll soon forget all about that, open your legs wide."

"Yes Miss... ohhh my, ohh my, that's incredible... ohhh!"

Bridget turned up the vibrations and took her willing lover to an orgasm in under ninety seconds. After it had finished, Mandy cupped her pussy with both hands and savoured the afterglow, while Bridget told her the details of the film that they were supposed to have seen together.

"Monroe was stunning, so naive but so, so sexy, you should have seen her wiggle along the station platform in black seamed stockings and heels. I almost came on the spot." said Bridget.

"I think every woman secretly wants to bed Marilyn, I know I do. Whenever she makes love to the camera I go weak at the knees. Funny really, you'd have thought that I'd have realised that I was capable of being turned on by women, but I just thought it was a harmless crush."