Bridget’s Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you got a pet in the house?"

"No, not yet anyway, but I will have before the night is through," said Bridget as her expression became self-assured and ominous.

Freda didn't understand but she soon would.

"Take your dress off."

"Pardon."

"I said take off your dress, I've decided that you deserve to be punished."

Freda felt a surge of arousal mixed with trepidation, she wondered what Bridget was intending to do to her but, whatever it was, she felt turned on by her domineering young friend.

"You'll have to help me with my zip."

Bridget knew that she'd plied her boss with just the right amount of alcohol for her to be compliant, yet still sober enough to present a challenge. She got up and pulled the zip of Freda's dress all the way down, then she sat down again. Freda stepped out of her dress and folded it over the back of the armchair. Then she turned to face her colleague.

Bridget looked salaciously at her boss's athletic, well toned body. She was wearing just her bra, panties, girdle, stockings and heels. She held her arms across her breasts in embarrassment. Bridget's pussy spasmed, she wanted to take Freda by force but she knew that she wouldn't be able to overpower her. She needed to stick to her plan to wear her down gradually with psychological manipulation until she became putty in her hands.

"Now, listen to me very carefully, in a few moments you are going to be punished for your disobedience and your flirting at the dance."

"B-but I didn't flirt with anyone, honestly, men don't..."

"Silence, don't interrupt me. Now, before I punish you, we need to get one or two things straight. In future, when we are not at work, you will address me as Mistress and I will call you whatever I think is appropriate. You will not speak unless spoken to. When you're in my house, you will become my maid, and you will do whatever I tell you to do. You will begin your submissiveness training now, tonight, with your first punishment session. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I mean yes Mistress."

"Good now come and sit next to me then turn away from me and put your hands behind your back."

Freda's sense of trepidation increased and she wondered exactly what was in store for her, but it didn't alter the fact that she also felt a depraved lust at the thought of being dominated. She did as Bridget told her, and wasn't surprised to feel her wrists being pulled together behind her back, before being bound tightly with a length of soft rope.

When Bridget had finished meticulously binding her boss's wrists together she stood up and removed her own dress, then she unclipped her stockings from her girdle and removed her panties and stuffed them into Freda's mouth.

"No one will hear you now."

Freda could taste her mistress's pussy on her tongue, a dribble of juice dampened her own panties as she watched Bridget sensuously re-fasten her stockings to her girdle. She looked magnificent in her heels and sexy underwear.

Bridget sat back down on the sofa, "Bend over my lap."

Freda laid herself across her mistress's stockinged thighs, with her hands bound behind her back. Bridget felt a surge of elation. For years she'd been masturbating to Bettie Page porn photos of just this scenario, and now, here she was with a real submissive woman, stripped down to her underwear, lying across her lap and ready for a spanking. It was tempting for her to fuck her boss now but that wasn't the fantasy that she'd dreamed of all these years, she needed to focus and stick to her plan.

"This is your punishment for the wanton disobedience that you have exhibited tonight."

Bridget raised a wooden 'paddle' high and brought it crashing down on Freda's right buttock with a loud thwack; Freda winced with pain. Seconds later the paddle smacked down hard on her left buttock and Freda groaned into her assailant's panties. Over the next ninety seconds, Bridget spanked Freda twelve times on each buttock.

The fact that she was still wearing her girdle helped to slightly reduce the impact of the ferocious spanking, but it was still painful enough to leave her with a sore, burning sensation across her buttocks. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she moaned into the panty gag, but as Bridget struck each buttock for the final time, she became aware of a sense of warm arousal in her pussy which, by now, was seeping onto Bridget's stockings. Freda was pleasantly surprised that the painful humiliation to which she had been subjected was slowly becoming a satisfying glow of lustful sensations.

Bridget noticed a change in Freda's breathing pattern, and her pussy tingled at the thought of her boss's arousal. Freda breathed long shuddering breaths in and out from her nose. Bridget could feel a dampness on her thigh so she reached between Freda's legs and felt a damp patch of pussy juice on her stocking top. Then she lightly stroked Freda's labia, it was wet and viscous with ejaculate. She slipped her middle finger into Freda's cunt, up to the second knuckle, and left it there for a few seconds.

Freda gave a loud muffled, guttural groan of intense pleasure and tried to push her wet hole further onto Bridget's finger. Bridget, cool as could be, removed her finger and slapped Freda's buttocks with her hand.

"I can tell that you enjoyed that spanking you horny bitch, and I know what you're desperate for now, but you're in training until I say otherwise and a trainee is not allowed to come without permission, and you certainly do not have permission."

Freda gave a muffled groan of frustration.

"Get up."

Freda struggled to her feet.

"Look what a mess you've made of my stockings, I can see that I'm going to have to be very firm with you, but first, if you promise not to try to escape, I'll untie you now so that you can have a glass of water and go to the toilet."

Bridget removed her panties from Freda's mouth.

"I promise Mistress."

"The bathroom is through the kitchen but don't get any ideas, the back door is locked and I've got the key."

Freda hovered over the seat as she used the toilet, her buttocks were too sore for her to sit down. As soon as she finished the glass of water, Bridget bound her wrists together in front of her body, leaving a length of rope by which she led her back into the lounge where she opened the door to the cupboard under the stairs.

It was an erotic sight, one woman in a black girdle, stockings and heels, leading her bound prisoner in a white girdle, tan stockings and heels, to her cell. She told Freda to get in and lie down on the blanket. The cupboard was the same width as the stairs and about five and a half feet long. It was six feet high at the door opening, tapering down to floor level at the far end.

As Freda lay motionless, Bridget bound her knees and then her ankles together with neat, well tied rope work. Then she tied the loose end of her wrist bindings to a hook on the wall near to Freda's head so that she couldn't reach down to untie her legs. Finally, she placed the pillow under Freda's head and issued another warning.

"I'll be just upstairs, and I'm a light sleeper, so don't even think about trying to escape. If you call out or try to untie yourself, I will gag you and tie your hands behind your back, and you will be very uncomfortable. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I promise I won't try to escape."

"Right, if you behave yourself, your training will resume in the morning."

Freda settled down on the blanket, it was a warm night so she felt just comfortable enough. She had no intention of trying to escape. She didn't yet know in detail when and how she was going to be fucked by Bridget, but she was certain that she would be; the thought gave her goose bumps and made her pussy clench. As she fell asleep, she looked forward to an orgasmic release if not a literal one.

Bridget got into bed naked, she was highly aroused by the events of the evening and in a hurry to make herself come. She plugged in her faithful vibratory massager and held it against her pussy, she relived the spanking that she had given her boss, and imagined fucking her from behind with her new strap on dildo. That was all it took, she came within seconds, squirting ejaculate onto the bedsheets and roaring a full throated orgasm into the bedroom.

Gasping for breath and still unfulfilled, she used the powerful device again, and this time lasted almost two minutes before thrusting her pelvis into the vibrating monster and coming again. She couldn't get enough of it, the rush of intense depraved pleasure of at last living out her erotic fantasy of taking and breaking another woman, bending her to her will, dominating her and becoming her mistress, drove her to another orgasm. This time, she held out against the irresistible vibrations for just over three minutes, before admitting defeat to the insatiable fuck tool that had laid waste to her pussy for a third time in quick succession.

Bridget awoke at seven fifty after a sound night's sleep and got up straight away to check on her prisoner. Freda heard the stairs creaking as Bridget made her way from her bedroom to the lounge. The door to the under stairs cupboard opened momentarily and let in a shaft of light that fell across Freda's prone and bound body.

"I hope my sexy little bitch was not too uncomfortable last night?"

"No Mistress, I'm a little stiff here and there but I'm fine."

"I'm going to untie you now so that you can use the bathroom and have some breakfast," said Bridget as she began untying the ropes.

She couldn't help feeling a tinge of arousal as she admired her captive's curvaceous body when she helped her to her feet. She led a stiff and compliant Freda into the kitchen and told her to make use of the bathroom beyond. While Freda was washing and cleaning her teeth, she could hear the sound of the kettle being filled and a pan being stirred on the stove. When she finished her ablutions, she came back out into the kitchen to a smell of tea and porridge.

"Here, have your 'prisoner's breakfast' and hurry up about it," smirked Bridget.

"Yes Mistress,"

"If you continue to please me by behaving as well as this, your obedience training will be over quite soon and you will be ready to serve my every need."

Freda was hungry and she quickly ate her porridge and drank her tea. When she had finished, Bridget led her back into the lounge.

"Now, I'm going to get dressed, then I'm going shopping so you're going back in your cell until I get back," said Bridget as she bound Freda's hands again.

"Get back down on your blanket."

"Yes Mistress."

Freda, bound again at the wrists, knees and ankles, wondered what would be in store for her later on. She felt utterly compliant and submissive. It was a good, satisfying feeling, quite arousing in fact. She hoped that her jailer would do something to her later on to take care of the yearning and arousal that she felt between her thighs.

Bridget got washed and dressed. She wore black underwear and stockings underneath a tight black skirt and blue satin effect blouse. It was a warm day, so she made do with a short black jacket, and turned heads as she sashayed along the pavement in her black high heels.

As she left the cafe and returned home from the town centre with her shopping, she was thinking about how to amuse herself with her guest. The thought of Freda wearing the floral patterned dress, small fascinator hat and beige gloves that she had just bought for her, to church the next morning, was enough to make Bridget's pussy clench. She could picture her now in the outfit with the beige heels and beige seamed stockings, swaying her hips sexily along the pathway through the graveyard to the church entrance, while the vicar's erection hardened in his pants.

She felt even more aroused when she thought of Freda as her maid in the tight, knee length black dress, little white apron, black heels and black stockings that she would make her wear later on. She was thankful to her deceased aunt for the inheritance that had enabled her to indulge her fantasies by dressing her submissive boss in sexy outfits. As she approached her front door, she began to think of other role plays to which she would subject Freda over the next few weeks and months.

Bridget removed her jacket and opened the door to the cupboard under the stairs. She stood looking down on her captive in a domineering manner, her tight black skirt, heels and stockings giving her the look of the dominatrix that she aspired to become. Freda felt overawed by her as she struggled to her knees on Bridget's command. Her knees and ankles were untied, and she was led by her bound wrists to a large upholstered ottoman stool. Bridget tied her wrists and knees to the legs of the stool so that she was effectively kneeling at one end, and lying face down across the top.

In this position, Bridget removed Freda's stained panties with a pair of scissors, pushed them into her mouth, and secured them by using a strip of bandage from her first aid box as a gag. Then she unclipped her stockings, and peeled her girdle upwards onto her waist to expose her bare buttocks.

"Now your training begins in earnest, you need to suffer before you are ready to obey without question."

Freda's buttocks were still sore from the spanking she'd received at Bridget's hands the previous night. She looked on in fear and trepidation as her jailer walked around in front of her with a riding crop dangling from her right hand. Bridget pressed the business end of the whip into Freda's right cheek and tormented her.

"This is going to hurt you more that it's going to hurt me."

Freda braced herself for pain while Bridget teased her by walking around behind her and stroking her swollen labia with the end of the whip. Freda gave a muffled moan of pleasure as the whip found the entrance to her vagina. Bridget inserted it just an inch or so inside her wet hole and rotated it for several seconds, Freda let out a long muffled groan as her pussy clenched on the end of the whip. She was incredibly aroused and her large nipples were rock hard.

Bridget withdrew the whip from her boss's pussy and looked at it.

"You dirty girl, you've covered the end of my horse whip in your cunt juice."

Without warning, Bridget brought the crop down hard across her captive's buttocks, Freda flinched with pain but didn't cry out. Bridget hit her again, hard, three times in quick succession. Then she stopped and admired the four red stripes on Freda's buttocks; she felt her own pussy do an arousing little dance.

Freda's teeth bit down on the panties stuffed into in her mouth as tears began to run from her eyes. Her buttocks were on fire, she tried to shut out the pain and focus on the growing arousal between the tops of her thighs. The warmth spread quickly into her pussy, the pain slowly subsided and was gradually replaced strong sexual arousal.

Bridget knew that her captive was in a sweet zone between pain and pleasure, but she knew that she mustn't inflict any more pain on her for the time being. She removed the panty gag, and took a bottle of camomile lotion down from the mantelpiece, got on her knees next to her slave, and rubbed the lotion tenderly into the scars on her violated buttocks. Freda felt the cold soothing lotion being spread sensuously across her sore flesh. It was a glorious feeling made all the more so by the fact that her mistress was stroking her buttocks so softly and murmuring into her ear.

"That's a good girl, you're doing really well, I'm sorry I had to hurt you but you do understand don't you?"

"Yes Mistress," whispered Freda.

"Good, if you continue to be co-operative like this you'll be rewarded, eventually."

Bridget knelt down the behind her captive and planted soft kisses the hot scars on her buttocks, then she kissed her tempting pink cunt lips, before inserting the middle and index finger of her right hand inside her hot wet vagina, leaving them there for a few seconds. Freda moaned loudly and tried to gyrate her pelvis so that she could move her pussy against Bridget's fingers. Before she derived any benefit, the fingers had been removed, and Bridget was moving slowly around to kneel down in front of her so that they were face to face.

With her face just inches from Freda's face, she made a salacious show of putting her pussy coated index finger in her mouth and sucking it clean. Freda was mesmerised, she looked expectantly at Bridget's mucus covered middle finger, Bridget looked at her lips.

"Open wide and taste yourself, suck it all off, it's delicious, you're delicious."

Freda opened her mouth and the two women looked each other in the eye as Bridget slipped her finger between her lips. Bridget's breasts swelled with arousal as Freda sucked and licked her finger. When she had finished, Bridget put a finger under her slave's chin, raised her head and kissed her softly on the lips. Freda moaned with delight and hoped that Bridget would stop her teasing and make her come.

"That's all for now," said Bridget breezily as she stood up and untied her, "you can get up now and use the bathroom if you like, then we'll have some lunch. After lunch, if you're good, I'll let you sit in here with me in comfort for the afternoon, with your hands tied of course, then we'll resume your training this evening."

Freda was crestfallen, she'd been hoping for an orgasm at long last, but her tormentor was playing games with her. She dare not question Bridget and she spent the afternoon, with her hands tied in front of her, lying face down on the sofa in her girdle peeled up around her waist, in her stockings and heels, making sure that she didn't sit on her stinging buttocks.

Bridget sat on the armchair reading, she frequently looked over the top of her novel at Freda to remind herself that she actually had captured and subdued a shapely submissive woman in sexy underwear with her wrists bound just like in her Bettie Page photographs. She glance at the ottoman, with bondage ropes dangling from its legs, and relished the prospect of trussing up a helpless Freda and teasing her until she begged for an orgasm.

In the evening, after listening to a drama on the radio, Bridget tied her compliant boss's hands behind her back and made her kneel on the floor next to her. Bridget sat in the armchair and Freda rested her head on her lap. She played with her hair while she spoke to her.

"You're being such a good girl that I think you'll only need one more night in your cell under the stairs. Then tomorrow morning, I'll set you a real test of obedience. You'll go to church dressed in the very fetching new clothes that I've bought for you and afterwards, you'll come straight back here. If you do exactly as I say and you don't try to escape, I'll reward you with what I know you've been longing for since I made you surrender to me last night, would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, I've removed your house key from your handbag so you won't be able to go home, you must go directly to church and then come straight back here, understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do not attempt to tell anyone that I have forced you to become my maid and sex slave."

"No Mistress."

"You intrigue me Freda, an attractive woman like you must have a sexual history, or do you just keep yourself satisfied? Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"Yes Mistress, I had a four month relationship with a pretty Scottish girl when we were both in the land army."

"Is that it? A girlfriend, a lover during the war and nothing since?"

"Yes Mistress."

"But surely you must get urges, there must have been other women that you've wanted to go to bed with over the years?"

"Plenty Mistress but you know how hard it is for women like us to be with each other."

"Don't I know it. Are there any women at your church that you've got your eye on?"

1...34567...12