Bridget’s Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freda normally took a different lunch period to Bridget so they didn't usually see each other in the canteen, but Bridget swapped her lunch time with another colleague so that she could speak to her boss about the dinner dance. It was also an opportunity to turn the seductive heat up again. She spotted her boss sitting on her own at a quiet table in one corner of the canteen.

"Miss Worth, I'm on a later lunch break today, do you mind if I join you."

"No of course not Bridget, please, have a seat."

"Thank you."

There was an awkward silence for a moment before Bridget spoke again.

"I hope your neck and shoulders have recovered from that back breaking slog we went through last week."

"Yes, thank you, your massage... you helped... I er, I was grateful."

"Oh good, I was hoping that putting my hands on your body would make it better rather than worse"

"Er, no, no it was nice, I felt... well, I felt quite..."

"Well if you ever need a massage again, you know where to come, it would be a pleasure for me to release your tension for you, and hopefully we won't be interrupted next time."

"Oh! Yes, the cleaner, of course."

"Yes, just when it was getting interesting."

Freda cheeks flushed bright pink, Bridget had disconcerted her again with her flirting.

"Have you seen the leaflet for the dinner dance?" asked Bridget.

"Yes."

"Will you be going?"

"No no, it's not something I like to do."

"Why ever not?"

"It's just not me, I... well I'm not really a dinner dance kind of person."

"Oh come with me Miss Worth, please, I'm single too and I've got no one to accompany me, won't you come with me? I'd really like you to come."

Freda trembled at Bridget's words, it was as though the young woman had got her hands on her shoulders again and was about to caress her breasts, the way she had used the word 'come' several times left Freda guessing whether she was referring to the culmination of a sex act.

"You... You're half my age, don't you want to have a good time with our younger colleagues? I'd just... spoil it for you."

"It would do you the world of good, when did you last have a good time?"

The look on Freda's face left Bridget wondering if she had over stepped the mark, she braced herself for a stern rebuke but, to her relief, it didn't come.

I'd be honoured if you'd come with me Miss Worth."

"I'll think about it and let you know."

Bridget sighed with pleasure, "Oh good, so it's not a no then?"

Freda changed the subject and the two women spent the rest of their lunch period talking about work, tennis and fashion. Bridget got up to leave first and, as she rose from the table, she leaned close to Freda and spoke in a sultry whisper into her ear.

"It's my birthday today and I haven't been kissed yet."

Freda's pussy spasmed at Bridget's provocative words and the feel of her warm breath on her ear. She watched her shapely young colleague sway out of the canteen in her wiggle dress and heels; a trickle of pussy juice dampened her panties.

The busy afternoon passed with the usual clatter of typewriter bells and keys, and the sound of paper being pulled into place on rollers. A few minutes before five o'clock Freda got up from her desk to fetch and new typewriter ribbon from the store cupboard. Bridget followed her and as she reached past her for carbon paper that she didn't need, she murmured into Freda's ear, "Are you going to come with me then? I can tell you want to come."

She didn't wait for an answer, she returned to her desk leaving her boss quivering in front of the store cupboard, pretending that she couldn't find what she was looking for. When Freda finally turned and walked back to her desk, Bridget could see the pink glow to her cheeks. She looked provocatively in her boss's direction but Freda couldn't meet her gaze.

Freda put her hand over her pussy briefly in bed that night. She wanted to masturbate but couldn't let herself go, instead, she drifted off to sleep with the warmth of her hand on her mound, and wishing she'd been brave enough to give Bridget a birthday kiss. She fell into a deep sleep and several hours later, as she emerged into a lighter dream sleep, she was back on the farm with her long lost lover Alice.

They were having a picnic on a rug in the top field, it was warm and sunny and they kissed and touched each other's breasts. Before long, Alice morphed into Bridget, and Freda moaned in her sleep as she dreamt that Bridget had her hand up her A-line woollen skirt and inside her french knickers.

Then the scene moved to the empty typing pool office, now Freda was lying flat out on her back on her desk and Bridget had her right hand up her knee length pencil skirt while she squeezed a nipple with the fingers of her left hand.

In the dream, Bridget was saying, "Come Miss Worth, you know you want to come, come for me now."

Freda awoke with a start, the first sensation she felt was the heat coming from her pussy followed by hard sensitive nipples. She reached down and felt a wet sticky mess between her legs. She was shocked, then the dream came flooding back to her as she realised that she had come in her sleep. She lay awake for ages turning the dream over in her mind, and thinking about how much she wanted Bridget to seduce her. She knew that her young colleague had cast a spell over her, and she knew that she would be going to the dinner dance with her.

The following morning Freda and Bridget were both in early and there were only a couple of colleagues further down at the far end of the typing pool. As she took her coat off, Freda told Bridget that she'd be delighted to go to the dance with her, but she needed something to wear and she intended to buy a new dress. She told Bridget that she admired her taste in clothes, and asked her if she'd mind popping into town with her during a lunch break to help her choose something smart and fitted, but not too revealing. Bridget readily agreed.

Two days later, Bridget and Freda were looking through racks of dresses in the town's department store. Bridget pulled out a smart, knee length navy blue dress with a square neckline.

"How about this one? I think you'd look really good in it. It's just your style, closed fitting and sexy without being too revealing."

Freda's heart skipped a beat at being described as sexy by her young colleague.

"Are you sure it's not too young for me."

"No, nonsense, you've got a body that most young women would die for, come on, try it on and I'll give you my honest opinion."

Freda entered one of the changing cubicles in the fitting rooms. Bridget stood outside and waited for her to remove her skirt and blouse, then boldly slipped into the cubicle with her as she was just stepping into the dress. Freda was caught with one leg in the dress and one outside it, she looked stunning in her stockings and girdle, with her breasts all but falling out of hurt bra. Bridget gave a low wolf whistle.

"Bridget! Oh my goodness, I'm half naked."

"My word Miss Worth, so you are, and aren't you a sight for sore eyes, how do you stay so beautifully firm and trim?"

An embarrassed Freda slipped into the dress as quickly as she could. Bridget moved behind her, Freda could see her in the full length mirror, with a lustful, lascivious look on her face. Bridget struggled to keep her hands to herself, she was overwhelmed by a desire to push her boss up against the wall of the cubicle and bury her fingers inside her pussy.

"Here, let me zip you up."

Bridget slowly pulled the zip all the way up until it reached the top of the dress, then she stood with her hands on Freda's shoulders and looked seductively at her in the mirror. She ran her hands down along the back of Freda's shoulders, into her waistline, and over her hips to leave them resting on her suspender straps. Freda stepped away from her, but Bridget turned her around and had her backed against the mirror, for a few moments she fixed her eyes on Freda's lips and looked as though she was about to kiss them.

Freda's chest heaved, she prepared to surrender her mouth to her young colleague, but Bridget stepped back and smiled.

"Let's have a good look at you then, oh yes, very stylish and very sexy. It fits perfectly and it shows off your figure beautifully. We'll have to do something about those shoes though. You need another inch on the heels to really show off your shapely legs."

"Are you really sure? I don't want to look like 'mutton dressed as lamb.'"

"How could you even think that? You're going to be the most desirable woman at the dance, and you'll be with me. Now how about that birthday kiss?"

Bridget leaned forward and planted her lips on Freda's just long enough for Freda to feel and taste their sweet soft sweetness on her mouth. It only lasted for a second, and it left Freda craving for more, but Bridget acted as though it had been of no consequence whatsoever.

"Now get changed and we'll see about those shoes."

Freda's head was spinning as she payed at the till for the dress, new high heeled shoes, new tan coloured seamed stockings, and a new set of white underwear, including an open bottom white girdle. Bridget had chosen the girdle for her. She could imagine it finishing high enough on the top of Freda's thighs, to give a glimpse of the sexy little valley between the hills of her labia, as they nestled against the fabric of her panty gusset.

Freda felt desired and disconcerted at the same time. She knew that she was under Bridget's spell, and would buy anything that the young woman told her would look good on her. Bridget aroused and daunted her in equal measure. At times she had flirted outrageously with her but Freda wondered whether, in reality, Bridget was playing games with her and she was merely being teased by the young temptress.

Back in the office, with her new clothes in shopping bags under her desk, Freda wondered if she was making a big mistake, making a fool of herself over her desire for attention from an attractive young woman. Part of her hated the thought of going to the dinner dance with all of the fuss that would be made about her attending for the first time in her fifteen years with the company. Another part of her desperately wanted to be thought of as attractive by the captivating young woman that had made her feel truly desirable.

On the afternoon of the dinner dance, Bridget could see that her boss was in two minds as to whether or not she should attend. When some of the other typists had been enthusing about the good time that they were going to have, Freda snapped at them to get on with their work and leave their socialising for the evening. Later, when Freda went to the ladies toilets, Bridget waylaid her in the corridor.

"Don't be nervous about tonight Miss Worth, we'll meet up beforehand for a drink at the Kings Head, then we'll go to the dance together. I'm looking forward to seeing you in your new outfit, you'll turn a few heads tonight I'm sure," she said in a reassuring tone, then she dropped her voice an octave and murmured seductively into Freda's ear, "I'm so pleased that you're going to come with me."

Bridget put a hand in the small of Freda's back as she spoke to her, it sent a tingle of pleasure down between her legs and into her pussy. Freda had to admit to herself that Bridget had become irresistible. She wanted to please her, and it was beginning to dawn on her that she would do anything for her approval. If Bridget was playing games with her, all that mattered to Freda was that she lost and Bridget won.

Freda waited nervously outside the pub. It was frowned on for a woman to go into a pub on her own. She'd spent longer than she could ever remember getting ready for a night out. She knew that she had a good figure and a handsome face, and that men frequently looked her over, but she'd hardly recognised herself in the mirror when she'd finished getting dressed. The sleek look of her close fitting, knee length sheath dress with its square neckline, and her 'daring' four inch heels and seamed stockings made her feel very sexy and desirable.

As she waited for Bridget, she'd been ogled and mentally undressed by most of the men that had passed her in the street. It didn't bother her, she was used to it and she'd slapped many a amorous suitor down in the past. The reason she felt nervous tonight was Bridget. Where was she? Had she let her down, was it all a practical joke, would Bridget be laughing at the stupid middle aged woman that thought she meant something to her?

Freda began to think about getting the bus home, then Bridget came around the corner looking gorgeous, with a big smile on her face, Freda's heart leapt.

"Sorry I'm a few minutes late Miss Worth, I hope you haven't been waiting long, my don't you look stunning, If I were a man I'd fall for you on the spot."

"Oh! Bridget, you flatter me as always, but you do actually look beautiful, and that's not flattery I promise you."

"Well thank you Miss Worth, and I take it back, I withdraw my remark about the necessity of being male," she said enigmatically, "shall we have a couple of drinks before making our grand entrance at the dance?"

"Yes let's, and please, call me Freda, at least when none of the other girls are within earshot."

"Okay, Freda it is, I'm so pleased you decided to come with me tonight Freda."

Freda felt her neck and cheeks flush, she didn't know whether Bridget's repeated references to 'coming' were innuendo, but it gave her a thrill nevertheless. They had a couple of gin and tonics each in the pub, neither of which they'd had to pay for. Then they disappointed the two men that had been chatting them up and buying them drinks, by putting on their coats and leaving for the dinner dance.

They both turned heads when they entered the hotel function room, Bridget was in a close fitting red wiggle dress, with black seamed stockings and black heels. Her pert breasts filled out the bodice of the dress before it narrowed around her perfect waist and flat stomach. Then it clung sexily to her shapely hips and thighs before finishing at her knees. The hem was narrow so she had to take short steps as the material pulled taut around the tops of her calves.

Brenda described them as the 'Belles of the Ball' and told them that they looked like film actresses at an awards ceremony. After a routinely mediocre three course meal, the dance band started up, and Freda surprised herself by dancing with Brenda's nice young husband and a couple of the senior managers. Bridget had been fending off attention from several of the men, and she suggested to Freda that they might have a dance together.

"At last I get the chance to dance with the sexiest woman in the room, let me take the lead Freda, and if you tread on my toes, I'll put you over my knee madam."

Freda was completely nonplussed, she was used to Bridget teasing and flirting with her by now, but the apparently light hearted threat to spank her bottom intensely aroused her, and made her feel deliciously depraved and submissive.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or are you thinking about deliberately treading on my toes?"

Another bolt of arousal shot through Freda's pelvis and gave rise to a damp patch on her panty gusset. Bridget changed the subject and talked about the band, and the fact that Roger from accounts had drunk too much. Freda knew that she was being toyed with, but she didn't mind, in fact she was enjoying it. When the dance number finished, Bridget bowed to her and she playfully curtsied back. But she was soon put in her place again by her young colleague.

"Good, I'm glad we've established who's in charge tonight. Let's have a drink, my round I think."

The night wore on, and both women danced with well behaved men under the watchful eyes of their mildly jealous wives and girlfriends. One or two not so well behaved men, emboldened by drink, told Freda how they'd always admired her, and held her a little too close for comfort. It amused Bridget as she watched her boss effortlessly and unintentionally turning men on, only to brush them off.

Bridget had her own admirers, but was quickly becoming bored by the attention she was getting. She'd had offers, from a couple of single young men, to allow them to escort her home but there was only one person she wanted to go home with. She manoeuvred Freda onto the dance floor again.

"We'll have one more dance then you're coming with me."

"Are we leaving already?"

"Yes, I saw you flaunting yourself earlier, there's not a man in the room that doesn't want to ride you tonight, we'll say our good nights then we'll pretend that we're sharing a taxi, but you'll be coming home with me even if I have to tie you up and kidnap you."

"Ohhh!"

"Yes, oh indeed, you'll be under my supervision for the rest of the evening; no more prick teasing for you tonight."

Freda's panties were damper than she could ever remember. She tingled all over with erotic arousal, she would never have believed how obedient and compliant she was prepared to be for Bridget right now. The thought made her pussy feel warm, she'd not felt this horny in years.

"I'm not interested in men, I'm not deliberately trying to..."

"You don't need to try, you're the sexiest woman in the room, and they're like bees around a honeypot," said Bridget, pretending to be jealous and annoyed.

"Please don't be angry with me, I'll do anything you say, anything," was Freda's reply, she'd consumed six gin and tonics throughout the evening and was letting go of her inhibitions.

The dance number finished and Bridget guided Freda away from the dance floor with a hand on her buttocks. Freda's pussy tingled again.

"You're coming home with me now, go and get our coats then meet me in the foyer, if I catch you flirting with anyone else you'll be punished, do you understand?"

"Yes Bridget."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Bridget told colleagues that she was going and would be sharing a taxi with Miss Worth, then she went to the foyer to wait for Freda to come back from the cloakroom.

"There's a taxi just pulling in, go and reserve it for us."

Freda dashed out through the large doors of the hotel entrance and managed to hire the taxi before it left without a fare. She waved to Bridget, who stepped daintily out onto the pavement in her heels and tight dress and stood by the door of the taxi. It took a few seconds for Freda to realise that she was expected to open the door for her young colleague. She did so, and Bridget looked serene and in control as she settled herself on the back seat, crossed her sexy stocking clad legs and gave the driver her address.

Freda got in next to her looking hesitant and uncertain. Bridget had said that they would share a taxi and that she would be going home with her. Freda had thought that Bridget might just have been teasing her but now she realised that she was serious.

They didn't speak at all during the short journey to Bridget's house, Bridget was too busy thinking about the new strap on dildo that she had bought by mail order from one of her lesbian bondage magazines. Freda was nervous about saying anything that would be disapproved of, so she stayed silent, and kept stealing glances at Bridget's long thighs as her dress pulled taut across them, showing the outline of her suspender clips. When they arrived, Bridget paid the driver and opened her front door.

She marched straight inside leaving the door wide open, and left Freda standing out on the street not knowing what to do. Bridget came to find her.

"What are you standing out there for? Come in and don't try my patience."

"Yes Bridget."

"Take your coat off and hang it up under the stairs."

Not for the first time that night, nor for the last time, Freda did as she was told. When she opened the door to the cupboard under the stairs, she was puzzled to see a thick blanket and a pillow on the floor. She turned around to find Bridget looking very desirable, sitting on her three seater sofa with her legs crossed, dangling a high heeled shoe from one foot and looking inscrutable.