Bridget’s Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ordered Margaret to invite her younger sister to her house one evening, without revealing that Bridget would be there. When Mary turned up and saw Bridget sitting in an armchair looking formidable in her dominatrix outfit, her insides turned to jelly. She realised that her sister had set her up, and immediately felt that resistance would be futile.

Bridget told the subdued and compliant sisters to strip naked and watched with growing arousal as their curvaceous bodies were revealed. Then she had them lie down, in a sixty nine position, on the large settee. She made them wrap their arms around each other's waists, and bound their wrists so that they were embracing each other, with their faces almost touching each other's pussies; then she sat back in the armchair and waited.

It amused and aroused her to listen to their protestations while watching them struggle to get free. Until, suddenly, just as she had hoped, the mood changed. It may have been their hot breath on each other's pussies, or the scent of aroused cunt in their nostrils, but all at once, they pressed their faces frantically into each other's pussies.

Bridget was spellbound as she watched the sisters gobbling each other's cunts. She had a bet with herself that Margaret would come first but she was wrong, it was Mary. Mary thrust her head back and howled with depraved lust as she came, then she set about relieving her sister in the same manner. When they had finished, they lay panting, their mouths and chins covered in each other's ejaculate. Bridget had been masturbating as she watched the sisters in their incestuous act, she came intensely, it was the most erotic thing she had ever witnessed.

At least once a month thereafter, Bridget would meet with the sisters, at Margaret's house, to watch a repeat of their depraved carnal act. It suited the sisters to believe that they were being forced into committing incest with each other, but in reality, even though they pretended otherwise, they hungered for each other's cunts and always lapped up each other's juices with relish.

They kept their distance whenever they found themselves together at any other time, but when they were alone with Bridget, their incestuous lust for each other boiled over. If Bridget hadn't bound them together at each of her visits, they'd have begged her to do it anyway.

On Christmas Eve, after the office party, Bridget had a plan fuck Muriel on top of her desk and take her to the lowest depths of depravity. It could hardly have been described as a party, the all female staff shared drinks and nibbles for an hour or so before leaving to enjoy their Christmas break. Muriel had been hoping that they would disperse quickly, because Bridget was wearing black stiletto heeled ankle boots and a fur trimmed sexy Santa outfit that finished above her knees.

Often at work, Muriel would talk proudly to other staff and customers about her son's progress at university. She had his photo in a frame on her large desk, the desk to which Bridget now tied her face down and naked, but for heels, stockings and a girdle.

"My God Mistress, I've been looking forward to this all day. You've driven me to distraction in that sexy outfit."

"Good, I'm going to fuck you and then you're going to give my pussy a Christmas kiss, but first an erotic diversion that I hope you'll enjoy," said Bridget as she placed the photo of her son, Ian, at the end of the desk in front of her eyes, and sat momentarily in Muriel's large swivel chair.

"Oh Mistress please don't leave that there."

Bridget knew exactly what she was doing, she started to ask apparently innocent questions about Ian.

"How's you son getting on at university?"

"He's doing well thanks but he's home for Christmas just now."

"Do you think he's ever been with a girl?"

"Uh! I don't know, he's a good boy so probably not."

"Is that just wishful thinking?"

"What do you mean?"

Bridget slowly got to her feet and put her right hand in between Muriel's open legs and stroked her perineum. She slowly aroused her until she started to breath more deeply and utter little moans of pleasure.

"I mean he's your grown up son, he's a man now, he's a handsome hunk don't you think?"

"Mmmm, well I'm his mother so I would say yes... this is putting me off Mistress, please put the photo somewhere I can't see it."

"Are you sure, your pussy got even wetter just then when I asked you if you fancied him."

"You didn't ask that you asked..."

"Never mind what I asked, I can tell that you fancy him, the vein in your temple is bulging."

"No I, that's, no don't, don't ohhh," moaned Muriel as Bridget slipped a finger inside her.

"Come off it, yes you do. I bet you've seen him half naked since he's become a man, and I bet his firm young body has made you tingle from time to time."

"No, no, oh God."

"Yes," whispered Bridget salaciously into Muriel's left ear as she slipped two more fingers inside her. She swept her fingers around the walls of Muriel's vagina, the woman groaned loudly and Bridget could feel her cunt spasming and clenching her fingers.

"I bet you think of him when you're in bed with your husband. He'll be snoring while you can't sleep because you're so wet thinking about Ian."

"No, no, oh God no, ohhh."

"Yes, he's young and fit, I'll bet his buttocks are firm, and I'll bet he's caught you looking at them more than once."

"Oh fuck, Oh God no, don't please, ohhh."

"In fact he'll be in bed later tonight, alone, playing with his big hard cock as he thinks of you."

"No, no, ohhhh GGodddd!"

"Yes, he dreams of putting his cock in your mouth."

"No, oh please no don't, oh God, don't do this, ohhhh."

Muriel was surging towards an orgasm so Bridget removed her fingers and just cupped her mound with her hand, applying light pressure to her clitoris.

"Yes, he loves you Muriel, he's watched you in your sexy business suits, he's seen your stockings and underwear drying in your laundry room. It's always given him an erection and now he's twenty, and a man, he wants to show you how much he loves you."

"Mmmm, oh please don... uhhh, mmmm.

"But what he wants more than anything, what he craves is to feel his cock sliding into your cunt and then fucking you with long rhythmic strokes."

"Aaaghh! Fuck, please, please, oh please, ohhhhh."

Bridget pressed her fingers into Muriel's pussy.

"That's what he wants Muriel, his big cock inside you stretching your cunt wide open."

"Ahhh! Ohhh, fuck, yes, yes, I want him to fuck me, oh God I want his cock."

"That's it, you can confess to me that you want to be fucked by your son, no one else need know except us, it'll our secret."

"Oh God Bridget, I want him to fuck me, I want his cock now, please fuck me and pretend you're Ian, fuck me now please."

Bridget climbed on top of her and plunged her strap on cock into her clenching wet cunt. She continued to talk to her as she rode her face down on the desk top.

"I'm inside you now mother, you're beautiful, I've always wanted to fuck you, my big cock is inside you and I'm going to come, you turn me on so much, I can't help myself, my cock is bursting for you. Come for me mother, come for me now as I fill your cunt with my cock."

"Ahhh Goddd, fuckkkkk, ahhhhhhh!!!!!"

Muriel came harder than she had ever done in her life.

Throughout Christmas Day and Boxing Day, she couldn't stop thinking about Bridget's fantasy of her being fucked by her son. Her pulse quickened whenever he was in the room and she had to go upstairs on both afternoons, when her husband was asleep, to relive herself with her fingers. Even though she knew it would never happen, the very thought of being fucked by her son had blown her world apart.

Early on the first day back at work, she called Bridget into her office and closed the door behind her, before begging her to dress as a man and fuck her again that evening; Bridget knew which man she was expected to be.

Muriel agreed to her leaving work at lunch time. She bought a sports jacket, flannels and a shirt and tie that afternoon and tried them on at home. When she looked in the mirror, she could have made love to herself. Muriel would be calling on her within the hour, so she let down her trousers and strapped the finishing touch to her pelvis.

The large false cock strained against her trousers and almost made Muriel come on the spot when she laid eyes on it. There was no need for bondage this time, Muriel had to be fucked on her back on the bed, with her skirt up around her hips, and a cock that she could pretend was her son's thrusting into her cunt. Bridget played the role to perfection, she let Muriel unzip her fly and reach in to grasp the hard strap on cock.

Muriel unbuckled the trousers and and pulled them down to Bridget's knees, then she laid on her back and raised her knees so that she could pull her skirt up to her hips, open her legs and pull the cock into her cunt.

"Fuck me Ian, fuck your mother, do to me what your father can't...fill me with your cock and make me come."

"I want you mother, I've always wanted you, no other girl will ever take your place. Open your legs and take my cock, it belongs inside you, take my cock and let me leave my spunk inside you."

Muriel came the first time as soon as the words were out of Bridget's mouth, she came twice more whilst still aroused by the erotic fantasy being murmured into her ear.

*******************

Bridget's obsession grew and developed over the years. She remained friends with Freda and was even introduced to Lucinda, when Freda thought it was safe to do so. A year after she first took Muriel in the storeroom, she was made a partner in Muriel's company. Both of them knew that the partnership had only one boss, and she balanced her running of the company with her growing collection of obedient women.

By the age of thirty five, she'd had numerous conquests that had come and gone over a decade or so. At forty five, she had become a renowned lesbian dominatrix to a discreet network of powerful and successful women. At fifty five, at the beginning of the more enlightened 1990's, she gave up conquering women for her sexual gratification; her diary had recorded one hundred and three conquests in all. She finally settled down with the last of her submissive girlfriends, a pretty thirty-five-year-old blonde solicitor, called Rachel, who cared for her and looked after her for many more years.

Bridget's diary recorded the details of all of the women she had subjugated and fucked. She'd had a high court judge, a Government minister, a distant cousin of the Queen, two well known actresses, a singer, several high profile business women, a gold medal athlete, a headteacher, a prison governess and an assistant chief constable of police. For several of these and some of her other conquests, she'd dressed as a man and fucked them in a variety of erotic settings, but mostly she'd been a beautiful, but formidable hard faced dominatrix who had made them all worship her cunt and feed her obsession.

Freda and Lucinda stayed together, deeply in love, and able eventually to live out their golden years as an openly lesbian couple. They made many straight and gay friends but Freda never forget her Mistress, and occasionally paid tribute to her, by masturbating to memories of her glorious sexual humiliation at Bridget's hands.

Bridget had a mountain of erotic memories to call upon whenever Rachel's head was between her thighs. From her first crude attempt to subdue Susan, to the many sophisticated seductions of lesbian and straight women, Bridget had over thirty years of turning strong women into her submissive playthings. Some of the women Bridget took as obedient sex slaves were willing to be taken, some were at first reluctant but they were all eventually spanked and fucked for her pleasure, and their own.