Bridget’s Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget saw Freda's cheek flush red.

"There are aren't there, I can tell, you've gone bright red, well, come on, out with it, no secrets from me."

"Oh it's no one special Mistress, just a couple of pretty wives over the years."

"Wait a minute, I've seen the vicar and his wife in the local newspaper, she looks very attractive."

Freda's face turned scarlet and Bridget lifted her head off her lap, she chuckled at the sight of her boss's flushed cheek with the imprint of one of her suspender clips along its length. Bridget became even more aroused, the mark of the suspender clip was like a sign of ownership. She loved the idea of it and imagined tattooing "Property of Bridget Stone" on Freda's buttocks.

"So?"

"I'm sorry Mistress?"

"So tell me about how you fancy the vicar's wife."

"How did you know Mistress?"

"Well anyone would, is she as stunning in the flesh as she is in her newspaper photos."

"She's very pretty Mistress."

"Mmm, I think its time we got you worked up a little."

Bridget eased her onto her back on the ottoman and bound her wrists and ankles to its legs. Then she went to fetch her vibratory massager from her bedroom. Freda's legs were thrust wide open, showing her dense bush.

"My goodness, what an inviting site."

Bridget didn't use the massager straight away, she started off by slowly tracing her fingers around the hills and valleys of Freda's pussy. It was well lubricated and Bridget's fingers slipped over its contours with ease.

"Oh please Mistress, please let me come, Oh!"

"Not yet, denial of an orgasm is all part of your obedience training."

Freda voiced her arousal and this turned Bridget on even more, she pushed two fingers into her again then withdrew them and made her lick them clean. She could tell that Freda would come very quickly if she misjudged the level of stimulation so, when she picked up the vibratory massager, she knew how careful she would have to be.

"Oh my Lord! Oh goodness, oh!"

The machine immediately had Freda under its spell so Bridget pulled it away and teased her about the vicar's wife.

"So tell me what turns you on so much about the vicar's wife? Describe her to me."

"She's probably in her early forties Mistress, she's got lovely pale green eyes and a slender body with gorgeous legs. Her breasts are larger than average and firm like yours. She looks so attractive in church on a Sunday morning in her best frock and her long black hair taken up to show her beautiful slender neck."

"You've really got the hots for her."

Freda blushed again.

"How long have you known her?"

"About five years."

"Has anything ever happened between you?"

"Goodness no Mistress, I wouldn't dream of... well, I wouldn't... she's the vicar's wife."

"All the more tempting I would have thought. Do you ever get to be alone with her?"

"Sometimes when we're on the same flowers rota, but not often."

Bridget turned the massager on again, set it on its lowest setting and held it against her bound captive's pubic bone.

"Mmm, imagine she's half way up a step ladder in heels and a nice dress, she's arranging some flowers and she asks you to hold the ladder steady."

"Mmm, oh Mistress, yes."

"She stretches a little too far and the ladder wobbles so you make a grab for her thighs and you manage to steady her. Only now you've got your hands on her thighs, just at the level of her stocking tops and you can feel her suspender clips through the dress."

"Oh God yes."

"Without either of you saying a word, you slip your right hand up under her dress and fondle her pussy through her silky panty gusset."

"Oh yes, yes."

Bridget circled her clitoris with the vibrator.

"She smiles down at you and murmurs 'please put your fingers inside me' and you steady her with your left arm around her hips while you make her come, still standing on the ladder, with the fingers of your right hand."

"Ohh Godd, yes, yes please fuck me Mistress, please, I'm begging you, please make me come."

Bridget toyed with her captive, bringing her to the edge of climax then letting her ardour subside. She did this five times before she switched off the massager and left her slave tied up and frustrated on the ottoman.

Freda was beyond frustrated, to have been on the brink of a glorious orgasm so many times, and not having been allowed to feel the all consuming onrushing fulfilment, left her cunt throbbing and screaming in dissatisfied defeat. She sobbed and begged her mistress to finish her off but Bridget ignored her, and calmly went upstairs to use the toy to relieve her own arousal.

After two juddering but silent orgasms, she came back downstairs and untied Freda and made her kneel upright in front of her while she sat on the armchair in her tight black skirt and blue satin blouse.

Freda's hands were tied behind her back making her breasts even more prominent. After a while, Bridget knelt in front of her and and kissed her large hard nipples for several minutes. Freda was again beside herself with desire for her new dominatrix. Bridget had teased and tormented her all day long and was reaching the point where she would be unable much longer to resist fucking her to an orgasm, so she prepared her for another night under the stairs.

She smoothed Freda's girdle back into place and reattached her stockings, then she tied Freda again in such a way that she couldn't reach down to masturbate in her prison cell, then went up to bed with the massager. The next morning, she told Freda to get a bath, then she dressed her in the new heels, stockings, hat, gloves and dress that she had bought for her. She made her wear a white, soft suspender belt instead of a girdle but she wasn't allowed to wear panties.

Freda looked incredibly smart, sophisticated and very sexy, if a little conservative, in her new attire. The little beige hat, gloves and heels all matched. Her seamed stockings and swirling summer dress looked perfect on her shapely figure. There was just enough cleavage on show and, the skirt of her dress fell beautifully over her buttocks and thighs.

"You look so stunning and desirable, the whole congregation will be unable to keep their eyes off you."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Do you feel naughty without any panties?"

"Yes Mistress, very naughty."

Good, I have a task for you. I want you to comment on the vicar's wife's appearance today when you see her. Tell her that she looks lovely, and that her dress looks fabulous on her shapely body. See how she reacts, if she's embarrassed, put your arm around her waist and apologise for embarrassing her then kiss her lightly on the cheek while you give her waist a squeeze."

"Oh but Mistress, I don't think..."

"Then don't think, just do it, follow my orders and tell me later how she reacted. I'll know if you're lying. If I'm convinced that you've done as I've told you, you'll get your reward when you get back and your training will be finished. You'll be my obedient maid and sex slave. You look utterly desirable in your sexy Sunday best, I'm sure she'll be flattered by your attention. Now go and I want you back here before noon. Understood."

"Yes Mistress."

Miss Freda Worth walked to church with a spring in her step, she felt as though she had been released, not literally but figuratively. All of her adult life she'd been the sensible, responsible one. Since the dramatic ending of her first and only relationship, she'd held back from sexual fulfilment because of a sense of guilt instilled in her by religion, and because she'd been afraid of misreading other women's intentions. She'd worn the mask of the authoritarian, hard task mistress at work, and had batted off the attention she got from men in the early days until her 'Ice Queen' reputation went before her.

In the past, there had been women at work, at the tennis club and at church, that she'd wanted to take to her bed but, truth be told, she'd been too wary of making another mistake that might have led to her being cast out of her work and social circles. Now she felt free, a beautiful woman half her age had conquered her and was allowing her to be who she wanted to be.

She knew that Bridget was not in love with her, that it was really just pure lust. She also suspected that she could physically overpower Bridget, but Bridget had won because of her ability to mentally overpower. She found her utterly irresistible, and was more than willing to fulfil her kinky, depraved fantasies by being her obedient submissive. All that remained was for her to consummate her submission by being taken to an orgasm by Bridget and then, she hoped, no doubt Bridget would use her as the means to her own fulfilment.

As she walked up the sloping path through the graveyard towards the church, she spotted Lucinda, the vicar's wife standing alone in the doorway. Lucinda looked as though she was about to turn on her heel and enter the church when she caught sight of the approaching Freda.

"Good Morning Freda, you're a little later than usual today, is everything alright?"

"Yes, absolutely, it's a beautiful morning don't you think?"

"Yes, it's lovely. I must say you look rather smart this morning, it's as though you've just stepped off the pages of a fashion magazine."

"Why thank you, Lucinda but I fear that I've been outdone by you today. That lovely dress looks fabulous on your shapely figure, how can I possibly compete with the vicar's sexy wife?"

"Oh gosh..."

Lucinda's cheeks turned pink and she avoided eye contact.

"I'm sorry, silly me, I've embarrassed you haven't I? I should really keep my thoughts to myself, but you're just so lovely to look at," said Freda as she put her arm around Lucinda's waist and kissed on her neck.

"Golly, we'd better go in, the service will start soon," said a clearly flustered Lucinda.

"Wait," said Freda as she grabbed Lucinda's hand and stopped her from entering the church, "you've got my lipstick on your neck, let me wipe it off, you don't want people to know that we've been kissing do you?" she said in seductive tones.

"Oh dear, please hurry, what would people think if they saw us together like this?" fretted Lucinda as she put on a brave face.

Freda could feel Lucinda trembling as she stood close to her, and she deliberately pushed a breast into her elbow while she took her time removing the lipstick with a handkerchief. Lucinda could feel a large, very hard nipple on her upper arm.

"Oh goodness me Freda."

"Oops, sorry Lucinda, we are getting rather cosy aren't we. There, all done, I'll let you go... for now." she grinned

Freda sat through the service thinking of what Bridget would have in store for her when she returned to her house later on. She also fantasised about how she might continue her seduction of the vicar's wife. The latter fantasy would be for another day but she was surprised at how easily she'd found it to flirt with the woman.

Bridget's influence must have rubbed off on her. She noticed Lucinda looking in her direction several times throughout the service, the woman looked away in embarrassment whenever she caught her eye. The most immediate challenge for the panty less Freda was to make sure that her pussy juices didn't leave a wet mark on the back of her dress.

As the congregation left the church, Freda said goodbye to the vicar, then squeezed his wife's fingers and stroked her thumb over the back of her hand. She knew that if it was at all possible, it would take time and patience to seduce her, and that she wasn't the sort of woman that would respond well to the kind of coercive manipulation that had worked so well on her.

As she set off to walk back to her Mistress's house, she realised that she wouldn't arrive until around ten minutes after noon. She didn't try to hurry because she realised that Bridget had set her an impossible deadline as a pretext for punishing her. Her panty less pussy wept a trickle of fluid down her left leg and into her stocking top. She felt a cool sensation as a mild breeze gusted up beneath her dress and disturbed her pubic hair. She felt aroused and decedent, her nipples started to tingle in anticipation of the spanking that she expected to receive when she got back to Bridget's house.

She hoped for the kind of punishment that would warm her buttocks and lead to the orgasmic reward that she now craved more than ever. Surely this time Bridget would make her come, she'd endure anything: spanking, whipping, binding, teasing or any other kind of humiliation if only Bridget would make her come.

She knocked on Bridget's door with a little hope and a lot of trepidation. The door stayed firmly closed. She knocked again and the door was opened a fraction. She heard Bridget's voice giving her instructions.

"Wait ten seconds then come in and make sure you don't open the door too wide."

Freda did as she was told, when she eventually stepped off the street into the room, she was staggered. Bridget stood there looking majestic in a waist clinching, over bust, black corset with suspenders, black panties, black seamed stockings, black high heeled boots and black gloves that finished beyond her elbows. Her wavy blonde hair gleamed as it fell over her shoulders and a riding crop dangled from her right hand.

"Close the door quickly," barked Bridget, not wanting to be seen from the street.

A shudder of arousal gripped Freda's and her chest tightened. Pussy juice dribbled down her left leg as she made sure that the door was firmly closed.

"I-I'm s-sorry I'm late M..."

"Silence, did I ask you to speak?"

"No Mistress."

"I told you to be here before noon, you have failed to obey me and for that, you will be punished."

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't good enough madam."

There could not have been more of a contrast between the two women. Bridget looked every inch the formidable dominatrix while Freda, in her floral dress, hat, gloves and heels, looked elegant yet demure, a real lady.

Bridget sat on the sofa and made Freda stand in front of her. With the end of her riding crop, she lifted the skirt on Freda's dress up over her stocking tops until her naked pussy was exposed. She teased the end of the crop in between Freda's swollen pink labia and worked it around the entrance to her vagina.

"Mmmm," moaned Freda.

Bridget pushed the crop into her hole and stroked it in and out several times then she pulled it out and held it up to Freda's face.

"Clean it Lady."

Freda opened her mouth and took in the end of the riding crop, as she sucked it clean she tasted her own sweet, slightly salty juices and a strong flavour of leather.

Bridget threw the riding crop onto the floor and Freda gave an involuntary sigh of relief mixed with arousal. Bridget grabbed her left forearm and pulled her onto her lap, her head to the left and her feet to the right. She bound her gloved hands together behind her back then lifted her dress up to expose her bare buttocks framed by her suspender belt, straps and stocking tops.

"Why were you late? Were you fucking that little bitch of a vicar's wife?"

Freda felt shocked at the use of the 'f' word. She'd heard it before very occasionally but had never used it herself, that was about to change.

"No Mistress, I just flirted with her like you told me to."

"And how did she respond?"

"I think she liked it Mistress, she looked embarrassed but receptive."

"Good but now you've had your little taste of freedom. I'm going to remind you who's in charge around here."

Bridget spanked Freda's right buttock hard, then her left. Freda cried out in pain.

"You deserve this you disobedient girl, I'm going to spank you hard to teach you a lesson."

Bridget spanked her ten times on each buttock, as she finished, the pain gave way to a warm arousal and her pussy juices began to flow onto her mistress's stockinged right thigh.

"You dirty girl, look what you've done to my stocking, get up."

Freda struggled to her feet with her wrists still bound behind her. Bridget led her over to the ottoman, unzipped the top of Freda's dress and pulled it down over her shoulders to expose her bust. She removed her bra, untied her wrists and pushed her down onto the ottoman on her back, then tied her wrists to the legs at one end, and her ankles to the legs at the other end. In this position, with her legs forced apart, Freda watched with wonder and arousal as Bridget strapped a dildo to her pelvis.

Freda had never seen a false cock before, it turned her insides to jelly just to look at it. She was utterly defenceless against it; tied down on her back with her legs spread to expose her unguarded pussy. She would never have entertained the idea of taking a man's penis inside her but, there was something wildly erotic about the prospect of being entered and fucked by a woman wearing a cock.

"Oh my, Oh goodness, ohhh."

"Get ready for the ride of your life bitch."

Bridget got down onto her knees in front of her tethered prize and slowly circled the tip of the cock around the entrance to her vagina until Freda was groaning with pleasure. Then she pulled the cock away, leaned forward and kissed her clitoris. She sucked on it a while, making Freda gasp and shudder with arousal.

"I'm going to fuck you lady, I'm going to fill your cunt with my cock."

Freda would normally have been mortified at the mention of the 'c' word but now it just turned her on even more.

"Oh yes Mistress, please fuck me, please do it now," she gasped.

"You've been a wicked girl, flirting with your little floozy of a vicar's wife but you're my property now and you'll only be able to fuck someone else if I give you permission. Would you like permission to fuck your pretty little girlfriend?"

"Yes, oh yes, yes, but please fuck me now. I want to come, please."

"Naughty naughty, what shocking language my lady."

Bridget leaned forward and lined up her large rubber phallus with its intended destination. She eased it in slowly and Freda moaned with delight as it began to stretch her cunt walls wide open.

"You've never been penetrated before have you my dear, sweet little girl?"

"Ahhh, n-no M-mistresssss, ohhhhh."

Bridget sank the false cock right inside her defenceless submissive boss, and left it there while she massaged her breasts and squeezed her nipples. Freda gave a deep guttural groan and closed her eyes. Bridget pulled the cock almost all of the way out, and then pushed it back in slowly. She did this several times as she played with her breasts. Freda thrust her head back as far as she could and tried to thrust her pelvis toward Bridget's cock.

"Whoa, hold on girl, there's no rush," teased Bridget.

"Take me now please, for God's sake, take me now, fuck me, fuck my cunt."

Bridget smiled as she watched the desperate and suddenly foul mouthed Freda's body jerk and twitch with intense arousal. Then she slammed the cock into her, and slowly withdrew it before ramming it into her again like a piston. Bridget picked up the pace and started to shaft her captive vigorously. She fucked her so hard that the ottoman started to move across the carpet.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes."

Bridget decided to put an end to the two days of sexual teasing and taunting as she pounded into her bound, submissive conquest. Freda felt a warm tingling sensation in her inner thighs, it swept through her pussy and radiated throughout her pelvis. The sensations took on a life of their own, her fingers and toes tingled, a feeling of elation mixed with arousal washed over her abdomen and into her breasts, where her nipples set hard. Her breasts wobbled like jelly with Bridget's intense thrusting.

"Oh God, oh God, oh Mistress you're going to make me come, ohhh fuuuu..."

All of the wonderful sensations peaked at once, a euphoric bombshell exploded in her cunt and sent ripples throughout her body. She was gripped by the longest and most intense orgasm she had ever known. Her toes curled as the last waves of pleasure washed over her, then her body went limp and she knew that she had been well and truly fucked.

1...45678...12