Bridget’s Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget's was breathless at the exertion of thrusting into Freda. It took both of them a while to find the ability to speak again. Freda eventually broke the silence.

"Kiss me Mistress."

Bridget leaned over her slave's tethered body and kissed her passionately, their tongues swirling around each other's mouths. They kissed for several minutes during which time Bridget reached down and cupped Freda's mound with a warm hand. Freda felt arousal building again and when they had finished kissing asked her dominatrix a question.

"Mistress, I can't find the words to tell you how incredible that was, will you do it to me again please?"

"What now?"

"Yes Mistress, please."

"My God woman, you're insatiable. I'll take you from behind this time then I'm going to use you for my own pleasure."

Bridget untied her captive and told her to remove her dress, then she bound her gloved hands in front of her and made her get onto her knees. She bent Freda over and by pushing her head down until her face was pressed against the floor, and she was supporting herself on her elbows. She was still on her knees, Bridget moved them apart to give her access to her pussy. Then she knelt behind Freda, sank the dildo into her cunt and fucked her to another intense orgasm.

By now Bridget was half way there herself, she quickly removed her panties and Freda's wrist binding, sat on the sofa with her legs spread wide open, and beckoned to Freda with her index finger. Freda crawled on her hands and knees towards her mistress. Bridget looked at her sensuously through hooded eyelids.

"You know what to do, don't disappoint me."

Freda buried her face in her mistress's pussy and Bridget discovered that she was very good at cunnilingus; once learned, never forgotten.

"Oh you naughty little lesbian, you've done this before haven't you."

With a mouthful of pussy, there was no expectation that Freda would answer Bridget's question.

"Oh yes, that's it, oh fuck yes, don't stop."

Freda made her mistress come twice, with one orgasm rolling into another. Then they went upstairs to bed and had a threesome with the vibratory massager. By mid afternoon they were both spent and they slept together for two hours. It was teatime when they awoke and Bridget dressed Freda in the tight, knee length black dress and white apron that she had bought for her as a maid's outfit.

Freda the maid served tea and cakes for her mistress, then was roundly fucked by Bridget again. Her stockinged and heeled legs were wrapped around her mistress's waist as Bridget pinned her arms above her head and, shafted her with the strap dildo once more, after which, Bridget rode her face to another orgasm.

At six o'clock Freda was allowed to go home. Bridget had laid out the rules for their 'relationship.'

"You are now my property, I own you and will do with you whatever I please. Unless I say otherwise, you will come here every Saturday afternoon, and serve me and my carnal needs as my maid and sex slave. I will allow you to go to church on Sunday mornings, but you will return here afterwards for a fucking. You will attend to my pleasure during the afternoon until I allow you to go home. You will not allow yourself to be fucked by anyone else without my express permission, and that applies especially to the vicar's wife. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"We will resume our normal relationship at work, but you will not take any decisions without my agreement. Your subservience to me must not become apparent the other staff members. Now go home and I will see you at work tomorrow morning."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

Sitting alone in her house, the scene of her glorious conquest of Freda, Bridget had to pinch herself to realise that she had actually fulfilled the fantasy of her dreams; her obsession. She had dominated and sexually broken a strong woman, not just any woman, but her formidable boss at work. All of the years of masturbating to, and fantasising about, her old mail order lesbian bondage porn photos had been leading up to this moment.

She had become Freda's Mistress and had taken her as her submissive sex slave. Life couldn't get any better, her mind raced with possibilities now that she had established her dominance over her colleague. She looked forward to feeding her sexual gratification by teasing, taunting and punishing her compliant bitch for a long time to come.

********************

Freda walked home with a feeling of elation. At last, she'd expunged the horror and shame of being discovered, having sex in a barn. with her secret girlfriend almost twenty years earlier. She felt very content that she had been seduced and conquered by Bridget, a woman half her age, but a mentally powerful and manipulative woman who she was more than prepared to serve as her sex slave. She'd had numerous orgasms at Bridget's hands and she could hardly wait for the following weekend.

The relationship suited each woman for different reasons but they were clearly well matched. Freda knew that she would be loyal to her mistress, but she hoped that Bridget would allow her to see where things might go with Lucinda, the vicar's wife. It was far too soon to tell but, as she opened her front door, Freda felt aroused at the thought of perhaps, one day, with Bridget's permission, taking Lucinda upstairs to her bed.

The following week at work passed without incident, except for Bridget's slow burn seductive behaviour towards her boss. In moments when no one was watching, she fondled Freda's bottom, or let a hand brush her thigh. She even brushed her nipples with the back of her hand when they stopped for a brief moment together in an otherwise empty corridor. They had to be careful at all times, the typing pool and administrative office corridor was often bustling and busy, so they were always on high alert.

By the Thursday though, they both had such a powerful desire for sex that Bridget set up an assignation. She spoke softly to her boss as they came together at the stationary cupboard.

"Miss Worth, please meet me in the basement corridor in five minutes."

"Certainly Bridget."

They slipped into a room full of old office furniture, and embraced each other behind a couple of stacks of chairs. Freda was wearing a tight pencil skirt as usual and Bridget was in one of her tight wiggle dresses. Getting their hands up each other's skirts wasn't going to be an option, so they kissed passionately with tongues for several minutes. Eventually they spoke to each other.

"Are you looking forward to the weekend," asked Bridget.

"Very much so Mistress, I had been hoping that you would instruct me to visit you one evening this week."

"I almost did, perhaps I will next week. You are a very sexy woman, did you know that? Slinking around the typing pool in your tight skirt and heels, with your breasts jutting and your nipples barely contained; my God I spend all day wanting to fuck you and all night masturbating about you."

"Oh God, please don't talk to me like that Mistress, you know it turns me on so. Please will you allow me to send for a vibratory massager like yours?"

"Ha, yes you dirty little girl, I'll let you know where to send off for one. I'll bet they sell thousands of them, and not one of them is being used for its intended purpose."

The following weekend was like an orgy between just two people, they fucked each other to a standstill. Bridget allowed Freda to go to church again on Sunday morning, and she returned excited by her conversation with the vicar's wife.

"So how did it go with your pretty little admirer?"

"She waited for me before the service and I flirted with her again, I told her that she looked so desirable in her lovely dress, and it was the truth, she did, I didn't have to lie. I made it sound like a light hearted, casual remark, the sort of thing a woman might say to her sister. She glowed with a mixture of pride and embarrassment, then asked me if I'd wait for her afterwards."

"You naughty girl, and did you?"

"Yes, when she saw me after the service, she took me to one side and told me that there would need be some unavoidable changes to the flower rota and asked whether I'd mind switching to Wednesday evenings from now on. I said of course not, then I asked a question to which I was pretty sure I already knew the answer,"

"What was that? Don't tell me. 'Who else is on the rota on Wednesdays?'"

"Exactly," chuckled Freda, "she was unable to look me in the eye and tried to sound casual as she said that it would be her."

"Just her, just the two of you?"

"Yes, and I knew in that instant that she could be seduced."

"So you'll be alone with her next Wednesday evening?"

"Yes, I suggested that it would be a good chance for us to get to know each other better. By then, the church was empty and she squeezed my hand and said that she hoped so."

"My God, you little flirt. I suppose you want my permission to take things further with her?"

"Yes please Mistress, will you allow me to er... to er... "

"Fuck her if you get the chance?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes but on one condition."

"Mistress?"

"You come straight back here and tell me all about it afterwards while I watch you masturbate yourself."

"Mmm yes Mistress, I will, I'll do anything you say."

"Good, then that's settled, in fact, come here after you've been with her on Wednesday evening whatever the outcome; I want to watch you masturbate anyway."

Freda was full of arousal and expectation during church flower duty on the Wednesday evening. Both women were still in their daytime clothes, Freda in her usual office wear and Lucinda in a smart 'A-line,' knee length, floral patterned summer dress with beige seamed stockings and light-brown heels. They started at seven o'clock and were almost finished by eight but, there'd been no flirting or surreptitious touching.

Lucinda had seemed shy, and had avoided the glaringly obvious reason that she had put herself together with Freda on the rota. Freda sensed Lucinda's nervous inhibition, and decided that she would have to make the running if things were to move on between them. She was thinking about how to seduce her when Lucinda came along an aisle carrying an old wooden step ladder. She set it up at the place where the highest flower arrangement was to go; on a column adjacent to the pulpit.

"Freda, would you mind passing that arrangement in the green vase to me when I'm up this ladder?"

"No, of course not," said Freda as she picked up the arrangement.

Lucinda climbed unsteadily to the third rung on the rickety step ladder and wobbled a little. Freda passed her the arrangement and she placed it on the ledge where she wanted it to go. As soon as Lucinda let go of the vase, Freda took her chance. She moved in behind her and put her left arm around her hips and, with her right hand, she held the front of her right thigh just at the level of her stocking top.

"I saw you wobble just then, but don't worry, you're safe now, I've got you."

Lucinda leaned into Freda so that her buttocks pressed into her just below her breasts.

"You know, I could hold on to you until you tell me to let go?"

Freda said this as she pressed her fingers gently into the soft mound of Lucinda's pussy through the thin material of her dress.

Lucinda stayed silent but Freda could feel her trembling.

"Oh you're trembling, don't be afraid, I won't hurt you," said Freda in soft, sensual tones as she reached for the hem of the dress.

Freda's warm right hand crept slowly up underneath Lucinda's dress, over her smooth nylons and came to a stop just as she reached the welt of her stockings. Lucinda let out a barely audible sigh of longing and arousal.

"Well, aren't you going to tell me to stop?"

Still Lucinda didn't speak.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No," breathed Lucinda.

"You won't regret it darling but do say if you want me to stop?"

Freda slowly raised her fingers over wam bare flesh and a suspender strap, until she could feel the heat of Lucinda's pussy. She stopped momentarily, before lightly pressing into her panty gusset, and feeling a warm dampness as her labia parted; her fingers caressed the silky material around the entrance to Lucinda's vagina.

"Ohhh!"

"Do you want me to stop Lucinda?"

"No, no please don't stop, oh God I want this."

A side door rattled and creaked open, then footsteps were heard coming along one of the aisles. Freda quickly released the vicar's wife and stepped back from the ladder. Lucinda gathered herself and descended it. The vicar breezed by with a purposeful stride.

"Hello ladies, don't let me interrupt you, I've just come to collect my diary, left it here by mistake."

"Oh, okay Rupert, we're finished now, we'll just tidy up and I'll be home in a jiffy."

Moments later, the vicar breezed out again with his diary.

Lucinda clearly felt awkward again as she dashed around making a show of being busy tidying up. Freda helped her do so and they eventually parted company at the church entrance, but not until after Freda calmed her intended conquest.

"Wait, Lucinda," said Freda as she took hold of her hand, "I can't let you rush off like this. You can still have what you want but perhaps not here, why don't we meet up at my house one evening? You'll be able to think of a reason to visit me I'm sure, then we can be alone together in private."

"I-I'm not sure, let me think about it, it's all been a bit..."

"I understand, take all the time you need. Perhaps this will help you decide."

Freda pulled her back into the shadows of the doorway and kissed her passionately for several seconds. Lucinda melted into her, their tongues met tentatively and their soft lips pressed together. Lucinda felt buoyant and her breasts and pussy tingled.

"There, now you know what you'll be missing. I'll see you briefly on Sunday and I assume we're still on the rota for next Wednesday?"

"Yes, yes we are, of course, yes we can talk then, but only talk Freda, I can't bear the thought of almost being caught in the act again by Rupert."

Freda had breached the defences of the fragrant Lucinda and she knew it. It would only be a matter of time now before she got her into bed, and took her on a sapphic journey of sexual delight. She hurried back to Bridget's house and was there just after eight fifteen.

"So, how did it go? Did you conquer the lovely Lucinda or is she playing hard to get? No, don't tell me yet, take off your skirt and panties and sit in the arm chair with your legs open. Then play with yourself as you tell me what happened."

"Yes Mistress."

Freda unzipped and wiggled out of her tight pencil skirt, then unclipped her stockings and pulled down her panties. Then she sexily refitted her stockings to her girdle, her fingers moving sensuously and deliberately. She looked glorious in her white open bottomed girdle, tan seamed stockings and black high heels. She sank back into the arm chair with her legs wide apart, her dark bush and pink pussy on show.

Bridget arranged herself on one end of the sofa, she put one heeled foot up on the seat, so that her leg was against the seat back, and the other leg was still on the floor. Freda's pulse quickened when she saw that her mistress was not wearing panties. Her blonde bush and slick red gash of a cunt made Freda's pussy very wet indeed.

"Right, now you can tell me all about it."

The two women looked into each other's eyes and began to play with themselves, their fingers circling their wet pussies.

"Well, she acted at first as though there was nothing between us at all. I must say, I began to think that I'd been dreaming about the flirting, the seduction and the little hand squeezes. We'd almost finished and I was desperately looking for a way to get her into my arms, when she came marching down an aisle with a pair of step ladders, just like that fantasy of yours."

Bridget groaned as she squeezed her clitoris and pushed one finger inside her vagina.

"Go on."

"I knew it would be my chance, she climbed the ladder and asked me to pass a flower arrangement in a glass vase. As she reached to put it on a ledge, the ladder wobbled. I got behind her and put one arm around her hips and the other on her right thigh. She leaned back into me, I squeezed her pussy and said that I could hold on to her until she told me to let her go."

"Mmmm, my God, what did she say?"

Freda was very aroused as she relived the moment.

"Ohh, mmm, well, ohhh, well, she didn't respond, she just trembled a little, so I put my hand up her dress and slowly reached up between her legs."

"Oh God Freda, you're turning me on so much now."

"Ohhh yess, I'll be close to coming soon."

"Ohh ffuck, what happened next."

By now both women were masturbating vigorously.

"Mwphh, I stopped with my fingers on her suspender strap just to test how badly she wanted it."

"Oh God, and?"

"She didn't resist so I pressed my fingers into her silky panties, God she was wet."

"Oh, I'm coming, ohh fffuck."

"Oh Mistressss, ohhh!"

Both women came simultaneously at the thought of Freda's fingers almost inside the vicar's wife. When they had finished, Bridget told her slave to come and kneel between her legs. Freda slowly stroked her mistress's pussy and kissed her thighs above her stocking tops.

"Mmm, that's nice, so did you fuck her while she was up the step ladder?"

"No, sadly not, I was just getting going when her husband suddenly appeared."

"God, did he catch you both in the act?"

"No, we could hear him approaching from the side door, so I quickly stepped away from her and she managed to straighten her dress before he came into view. She was quite badly shaken though."

"So still no conquest for you?"

"No but we kissed before we parted, and I'm sure she's plucking up the courage to come to my house one evening quite soon."

"Mmmm, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she does."

"Freda looked anxious."

"What's the matter, oh don't worry, I won't spoil your night of passion with your new girlfriend. As long as you remember that your pussy belongs to me everything will be okay. But don't ever forget that you're my property, and you'll need my permission if you want to play with other girls."

"No Mistress."

"Now kiss my cunt."

The following Wednesday's flower arranging was accompanied by a choir practice, so there was no opportunity for kissing and flirting. However, as they parted at the church entrance, they were able to speak briefly about their mutual desire.

"Have you given any thought to my suggestion," asked Freda.

"Yes, a great deal, I've told Rupert that I'm intending to call on you on Friday evening to discuss arrangements for the church carnival."

"Very inventive, what did he say?"

"He was pleased that you were willing to lend a hand this year."

"Oh if only he knew how my hands will be helping."

"No, please don't make fun of him, I feel terribly guilty about all of this but..."

"It's okay, I understand, I won't mention him again."

"It's so wrong but I just can't seem to help myself, I want it so much, I... we... we've never exactly clicked in the bedroom department, and I just can't go through life without sex now that you've... now that we..."

"Stop torturing yourself, what time should I expect you on Friday evening?"

"Oh God Freda you're so lovely."

"I'll be even lovelier on Friday, how about seven?"

"Yes, yes seven will be ideal, I'll have to leave by nine thirty though."

"That's great, we can get up to quite a lot in two and a half hours."

"I'll need you to be patient with me."

"Don't worry, I'll look after you."

As arranged, Freda called in again on her mistress. She asked her permission to take Lucinda to bed with her in two days time. Permission was granted, so a grateful Freda ate her mistress's pussy, a delightful episode that was followed up with Freda being soundly fucked on the sofa by Bridget and her strap on cock.

1...56789...12