Bridgette 04

Info
Can Tom and Bridgette steal a private moment together?
2.4k words
3.89
4.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



An evening jog won't turn bad just because of some rain. If you run with the right person you might just turn that healthy exercise into a couple of healthy orgasms.

Bridgette and Tom dated back in high school. A couple of years later they crossed paths and reacquainted themselves with each other, and with each other's bodies.

She only recently discovered that her body held the secret of squirting. Bridgette now allowed Tom to discover that new and exciting secret of hers. He was the first person to bring her to that kind of orgasm.

They were outside in the rain hidden by a weeping willow tree. For Tom's efforts Bridgette surprised him by keeping his cock in her mouth while he came. He surprised her with a large dose of his cum. She took it all. She didn't want to miss a drop of him considering he drew out such a large dose of wetness from her. She was a good girl and he was a good boy.

Afterward they held each other as they trembled. They felt so connected. They wished it would last longer. Unfortunately, the rain wasn't letting up so they needed to get back to their homes where they could dry off.

As luck would have it Bridgette's neighborhood friends, a couple in their 30s, drove by and offered them a ride, a shower, and a chance to dry their clothes.

Bridgette cleaned David's pool and did some jobs around his house. David's girlfriend Lynne was a sweet and classy woman that Bridgette looked up to.

Bridgette didn't just look up to Lynne. She accidentally walked in on Lynne while she was having sex with David. Bridgette looked them both up and down and watched them as they thoroughly enjoyed enthusiastic sex. It wasn't just sex, it genuine love making. Witnessing affection and sensuality as well as erotic touching, explicit language, and even some uninhibited silliness was the real draw for Bridgette.

All of that made her pretty little cunt wet, her whole body hum, and her heart sing. That raw and sincere expression between a man and a woman turned her on so much that she masturbated in secret while she watched the couple.

Bridgette discovered she enjoyed watching David and Lynne. When she thought about it she touched herself and brought herself to powerful orgasms. She discovered that the excitement of watching and the danger of getting caught was erotically intoxicating.

She even masturbated in her room in front of a mirror which made her feel like she was watching something naughty. It also made her feel like *she* was being watched. Bridgette loved that. It was at that moment in front of her full length mirror that she squirted.

Now her old boyfriend Tom knew her squirting secret. She didn't tell him about her voyeuristic or exhibitionist fantasies. How could she? Bridgette would be so embarrassed. Perhaps if they could go somewhere private sometime she could bring herself to masturbate in front of Tom. Maybe she could tell him safely over the phone and cum for him with phone sex.

On the way over to David's house Bridgette texted her family and Tom texted his. They explained how they got caught in the rain, but that they would be safely home later after they cleaned up at a friend's house. Secretly they both hoped to stay the night at David's house, so they didn't give away too many details.

They sat in the backseat of David's car. Bridgette discovered Tom was hard again. She couldn't resist reaching over to explore his body. Her eyes widened when she reached his hard penis. His eyes widened as well as her hand slowly worked the length of his shaft.

Tom breathed slowly and struggled to maintain a cool and calm exterior. In an effort to gain some control he reached over and behind Bridgette and caressed her butt - from inside her shorts. His fingers gently moved between the full round cheeks of her big ass. She nearly yelped.

Bridgette leaned over to him and whispered in his ear with urgency, "Tommy! Oh my God, I don't know if that's okay!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Tom replied calmly.

Bridgette responded, slightly excited but certainly nervous, "You're fingers! You... you're almost... Tommy, I'm not that kind of girl!"

They were both smiling.

Tom added, "I'm just going to caress your sweet, little ass."

"Tommy, my ass isn't little."

"Okay, then I'm going to caress your little back door."

Bridgette again spoke soft, quick, nervous, but also with curious excitement, "I'm not that kind of girl!"

"Neither of us should be touching anything... while we're back here."

The eager young lovers reluctantly stopped touching each other as David's car pulled up his driveway and into his garage.

Bridgette was stunned. Tom didn't exactly touch her... back door, as he called it. However, he certainly teased that idea. He got close to teasing that area! The idea of his finger caressing around that part was so naughty. Would he actually touch her that way?

She was partially turned off by the idea. A guy she dated a while ago wanted to have anal sex when Bridgette had her period. He was a little too presumptuous. He wasn't exactly gentle either, so that idea was out of the question. She wasn't going to have him stuff his erection in her that way.

Bridgette also didn't want anyone thinking she was that kind of girl. Part of her was a little curious. She even tingled a little. Surely that was the kind of thing bad girls did.

Some guys were so crude about it. If a girl did *that* and liked it they would call her an anal slut or an anal whore. Girls would even say that about other girls. It was awful. One girl in school, Samantha, was said to enjoy "taking it up the ass", but she was the target of a lot of gossip. It might not even be true. Some people are just awful to others.

Bridgette put the idea out of her head and thought of getting warm and dry.

David brought out towels and bathrobes and offered to let Tom and Bridgette stay the night. While they dried off with the towels and put on the bathrobes Lynne made some hot chocolate and hot tea. They all talked for a little while, and in the end Bridgette and Tom decided to stay the night. They sent text messages to their families so they knew they were safe. No specifics were mentioned regarding where and with whom. Anyway, they were in their early 20s.

Lynne took their wet clothes and towels to the laundry and went off to bed. David showed them to a spare bedroom.

He glossed over the idea of Bridgette and Tom sleeping in the same bed, "Well, I suppose you two aren't really kids." They all blushed.

"I've got some over-sized shirts and old pajamas you can wear since you guys are close enough to our sizes. If you want to take showers there are plenty of towels. We'll see you in the morning. Sleep well."

Tom put on a pair of comfy pajama bottoms while Bridgette discretely put on a big t-shirt with a college logo. It wasn't big enough though.

The shirt was tight around her hips and ass, which looked very good, and it was really stretching out because of her big tits. Bridgette remembered the corset she overheard Lynne mention a little while ago. She wondered if this is what it would feel like for her ample breasts.

She grabbed a bathrobe, walked down the hall, and knocked on the master bathroom door.

"Lynne? Are there any other shirts I can use?"

"Come on in, honey. I'm just taking off my makeup."

Bridgette opened the door and walked in to the large bathroom. Lynne sat in her bathrobe before a big mirror.

Bridgette said, "I think I grabbed the wrong shirt." She opened up her bathrobe.

"Oh my, you sure did," said Lynne with an amused expression on her face.

Lynne closed the inner door to the master bedroom. "Just in case David walks by. One look at you in that and he'll be all over me tonight," she said with a wink.

"I'll find one of my shirts for you. Of course," Lynne added as she left, "if you want Tom's attention you should keep that thing on."

Lynne hurried back with three options. "Here's the biggest night shirt I have here. It has a low neck, but not too low. We're roughly the same... size, so it will fit you. I also have this big pajama shirt. It's really comfy and you'll look cute. And just in case you want something a little more... adventurous," she lowered her voice in a conspiratorial way, "I brought this nightie. It's really very tasteful, but it's also a little sexy."

Lynne hung them on a four panel screen. Bridgette loved them all. Very feminine and adorable. They were perfect for Lynne. Classy and conservative, and all could reveal just enough thigh and cleavage.

"If you would like," Lynne offered, "just go behind the screen and try them all on now before you go back. I'll stay here taking off my makeup just in case David pops in." She playfully added, "Your modesty will remain safe."

Bridgette got changed behind the screen and showed Lynne each of the three outfits. Lynne commented on each of them and boosted Bridgette's self confidence.

Lynne was frank but sweet. She used words like breasts, cleavage, frame, backside, and so on. Almost sounding detached or clinical. This was a change from the words Bridgette overheard Lynne use when Lynne and David were touching and playing with each other. Lynne said things like boobs and boobies, thing, goodies, naughties, down there, wiener, and clity. She had sounded playful and sometimes silly.

They both decided the pajama shirt was perfect for tonight. Bridgette almost chose the nightie, but she didn't want to seem too eager.

"If you liked the nightie you'd *probably* like some of my other pretty things, like this."

Lynne opened her bathrobe slightly to show off just enough of her nighttime clothes and said, "Even though David didn't get to see you stretching out his shirt with your *vibrant personality*, he's still going to be all over me tonight."

Bridgette could see a green silk and lace camisole.

"David calls it my Nice Tinker Bell look." Lynne closed her robe and leaned into whisper, "You should see my Naughty Tinker Bell look."

"It's not a costume, more of a style. Even so I also have a set of gossamer wings," Lynne said with a sheepish grin.

As she returned to the bedroom Bridgette imagined David pumping Lynne from behind while she wore an outfit like Tinker Bell, and squirting magic pixie dust from her tight pixie box as David spanked Lynne's ass like Peter Pan.

When Bridgette walked in the bedroom glowed. Tom had turned out the lights but lit candles and placed them around the room.

"Wow, you look gorgeous, Bridgette."

She thanked Tom and slowly turned around so he could get a full view. Tom stood up, walked over, took Bridgette's body in his arms, and kissed her as they did earlier this evening in the rain.

Soon Bridgette held Tom tight to make sure she didn't fall back, as her legs buckled slightly. From minute to minute Tom kissed her lips, her cheek, her jaw line, and her neck.

He delayed moving to her shoulders, because once he started kissing her collar bone and shoulders they would both quickly want Tom's mouth kissing and licking her cleavage. And then each of her big breasts. His hands would join in, cupping and squeezing those wonderful boobs.

Tom wouldn't be able to keep his fingers away. Either a finger or a thumb would then gravitate to Bridgette's aereolas. That followed by circling the fine line and bringing pleasure to her. She would say, "Closer... closer," urging him to tighten his circle until he circled her hard nipples.

And that all happened. The kissing, encouraging whispers, unbuttoning and opening her pajama shirt, the nuzzling and touching. For fifteen minutes, maybe twenty, maybe even thirty.

He loved how she used his name. She called him Tom up until the time she was close to her orgasm. Yes Tom. Oh Tom it feels so good. More Tom more. were all encouraging sounds on the way to her climax.

Then without a word Bridgette caressed Tom's head and slowly moved him closer to one of her ripe, tingling nipples. She sighed. Her sighing then became cooing. Her cooing then became indistinct sounds as she tried to form words, but her pleasure was coursing through her whole body.

Tom hadn't even touched her eager thighs, much less her beautiful vagina or her delicate clit. Never the less her pussy grew more and more wet as he sucked on one of her nipples.

His fingers stopped circling her other nipple, but began lightly pinching it. Ever so lightly. Then he gently pulled on her nipple. Over and over while he sucked the other. Both Tom and Bridgette thought, finally these gorgeous tits were getting the attention they needed.

She was nearly ready to finish. Soon she would steadily drip her succulent juice. She was certain she would gush any minute now, even without so much as a finger touching her pussy.

Bridgette had to stop soon, otherwise she would gush and gush and gush and the bed, the covers, and even the floor would be wet. She worried that David would discover her secret and Lynne would discover her secret. Bridgette was not ready for anyone else to learn that she was a gusher, much less that she was a squirter.

"Oh, Tommy, wait. I can't cum just yet."

He suspected the reason for her hesitance and said, "I'll get some towels. Just relax. Sit back and catch your breath."

"You're so sweet. Get two, please," she said.

"Two? If two is good then four is better," Tom said with a wink and a smile.

He couldn't find the towels in the bathroom. David forgot to bring them in unfortunately.

Not wanting to wake anyone up, he left the hallway light off and walked slowly.

Tom looked around for the linen cupboard, but he first found the master bathroom. He walked in, but before he turned on the light he saw the master bedroom door slightly open. He was caught off guard by the sound of low voices and movement.

Not certain of what he heard Tom listened in and moved closer to the door.

He shouldn't have been surprised by what he saw.

To be continued in Chapter 5.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bridgette 03 Previous Part
Bridgette Series Info

Similar Stories

Home From College Back home and back in each other's arms.in Audio
The Mousy Nurse'n Injured Superstar Superstar was lying injured when a mousy nurse came in to...in Audio
Bobby 01 Make a good impression in your neighborhood.in Audio
The Amazing Randy Meets His Match Randy gets a big surprise in the middle of a show.in Mind Control
Dean and Mary 01 Ready or not.in Audio
More Stories