All Comments on 'Bridgette Ch. 01: Bound'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Bridgette better go get a morning after pill ASAP and then get on birth control pills if she is going to be Simon and Henry’s fucktoy, slut, and whore. I doubt if she wants to get pregnant, even as she is already being conditioned to crave their cocks in all her holes, much as this dismays her (when she is not orgasming from their fucking). I love the imaginative approach to all these interlocking Twisted stories that the author has shown. It seems that every kind of sexual deviancy will come together, and I love it.

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuck8 months ago

one of yur best stories so far, only critique i'd make is that revealing henry's true motives felt a little rushed and could have been hinted at to the reader - but not the protagonist - for a chapter or two before a big reveal. finding such hints on subsequent read throughs gives the reader and added sense of joy when they discover them. Nevertheless i love the premise of this story and i have gotten off to it several times already; i look forward to doing so to this and subsequent instalments in the future.

bravo!

YoungTrashYoungTrash6 months ago

Hot story. Loved how the helplessness makes Bridgette cum even harder. The story of her descent into being a cockslut should continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...