All Comments on 'Brief Encounter 2020'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Putting aside the fact, the brit cuck tendencies, I’ll say this intro, overture in slow slut-dur, will increase to a harlot-fortissimo dal allegro fockin-furiosso and end in a cock-cage wearing, sloppys & creampies guzzling sissy hubby crescendo cacophony.

So, if you are not a symphony fan, skipp the next performance and keep browsing for something less cuckedelic. Just saying

Captcha

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Welcome aboard. Seldom do I see a first effort that is so nicely word-crafted. You will be a favorite on here. But I wish you would resist the recent trend to brief snippets that barely establish the characters and then leave us waiting for any meat and potatoes. It is difficult to pick up on the next chapter with the uncertain publication schedules on Lit.com and I will probably miss your continuation. Keep 'em coming.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

When Cyril read that his wife texted "I love you" to another man, he placed the note down. "Well, fuck! A decade down the drain".

Cyril picked up the phone to the woman he now relied on the most.

"Hi, Mom. It's me."

"No, I am not doing so well. I was wondering if I could come out and stay with Dad and you".

"No she won't be coming around anymore, Mom. We aren't gonna make it as a married couple. Seems she found a guy who excites her and isn't infertile".

"Mom she left me a f.. a stinkin' note. I didn't finish reading it. I will bring for you to read because I know you want to know all the details. I read enough to know that she ain't a woman worth investing my heart and life into".

" I am okay to drive. I bet the tears and childish stuff won't come until tonight. I am gonna pack up the important stuff and a week's worth of clothes".

"I know. I love Dad and you too. No matter what happens in my life I know I can count on ya'll."

Cyril ended the call, choked back the tears and packed up his pickup.

The last thing he did was leave his own note.

"Cecilia,

I read part of your note. Enough to not need to read any more. By the time you got to the part where you are expressing your love to another man, nothing else you said mattered to me. I will let Mom read it. Mostly so she doesn't ask me a hundred questions. But also in case you wrote something important like you are going to give me the house.

If you need to contact me about anything legal or financial, send a letter to my parents. I recommend you do not try to speak with me. This note is the last time I will put forth the effort to be courteous and not just speak my mind.

I feel sorry for the sorry bastard you end up with. If you have any decency you will let all your dates know that you have the heart of a cheating whore. There is no sense in going around ruining men's lives. But I guess what you do or don't do is no longer any of my business.

I'm going to miss your folks, though.

I will text you my lawyers contact information when I get one.

Your Ex,

Cyril

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Nicely written. I wrote how I think it should continue. But clearly you are going in a different, and probably more interesting, direction. I look forward to the next part.

I do hope your Cyril character has some backbone, no matter what he decides.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

The confession and tormenting's of a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. This was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Buddy would request u …if this is your idea of a story on LW…I would suggest you go back to your primary job…maybe cleaning gutters? Or collected disposed female sanitary pads? Cos that’s all u are good for with your putrid thought process! Hope never to see u on this site again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Per the second paragraph of her note, she's already said that she wants to only be with the "Godfather". There's no decision needed - it's over (or at least should be).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a shit story. That some favor this speaks volumes of the kind of reader's this category attracts. Scum bags?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Existential crisis? Climate change is viewed by many as an existential crisis. Racism is an existential crisis. Black on black crime is an existential crisis. But whether or not Cyril is going to be Cecelia and Trevor’s Cuck is not an existential crisis.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

To bastardized a song " Take this story and shove it " where the sun don't shine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about you just write "Dear Cyril, I'm nothing but a lying, cheating whore and gutter slut. Let me know when and wear to meet the attorney so we can haggle over the leftovers of the marriage I just destroyed." Save us all a lot of wasted time that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck... Trevor addresses Cyril's financial problems? What, he's going to pay Cyril to fuck his wife? Could this get even worse? Apparently so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one fucked up piece of garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"In part 2,"

.

Lack of a chapter number in the title always earns a rating of 1.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Okay so the wife is not happy about not having children. The wife is apparently in a dull marriage because the husband doesn't have any money. So instead of talking to and supporting her husband she meets up and falls in love with another man. And presumably either makes her husband a cuck or divorces the husband for the new model. Either way the second chapter should be about how the wife and husband move on after the divorce because I can't help thinking the wife is not helping her husband and in fact cares nothing for the husband. But its your story write what you want.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC, what possessed you to think this was any good?

Seems they fell in love faster than a 1950's rom com couple.

Rest assured, Cyril will be oddly aroused, and fully supportive of his worthless whore being in love with another man.

Wooo hoooooooooooo.....we have seen the rare appearance of the mind numbing idiocy of a cuck story in LW.

WHODATHUNKIT????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be mind numbing this story would have to have some intellectual component. Instead it reads like some sort of free verse dementia from a former wife who is too selfish and shallow to address her marital issues with her husband like an adult. The couple is having financial issues and the wife partner is out hooking up with beach scum instead of getting a fucking JOB to help the partnership survive? She's been with an infertile husband for 10 years and just now realizes that she would rather have a husband who is fertile? I suspect her husband will soon wish he had a wife who it faithful, and committed. It reads like a perfect opportunity for Cyril to dump the trash and find a single woman who understands and embraces the concepts of wife, mother, and ethical honorable marriage. Trevor is a Godsend.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In past two, Cecelia faces an existential crisis. Can she outrun a bullet to the brain?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Well-written, almost scholarly. Veddy, veddy British, which always makes for such a nicely naughty 'voice' inside the reader's head. This is an excellent first submission! Thank-you, and please.... ignore the vociferous critics. 'Loving Wives' have the commenters equivalent of football hooligans, most of whose sole writing credits are their scrawls on the walls of the men's WC.

LovingFLovingFover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all but one of the 15 comments so far. I have feelings and the personal insults were pure spite and hurtful. As per the film, I had only intended to write Cecilia's confession. However there seems to be a desire to know how Cyril reacts, so I will write this as part 3. Sikem makes a fair point about Cyril's initial reaction and I will use it almost verbatim, unless permission is refused. But Cyril's dilemma will be different after he reads the whole letter. The film leaves it an open question whether the husband knows of his wife's tryst but in my version "truth will out".

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

So she wants it all.. lover husband and money.. thats not new

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That `slut would be with Trevor, not me, and if I caught him alone he'd wish his mother was a boy. They are both scum, but she's a scummy whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, chapter 2 is out now and am willing to read the next chapters since the author indicates that Cyrill will react differently. We just don't know just how differently. He either throws her out, or he accepts her infidelity and becomes a cuckold, or he accepts the infidelity and gives her a hall pass. Let's see how this plays out for a little while. Oh, so far, there has been no infidelity that I could detect but it was funny that she claims a "biblical infidelity" happens.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Certainly could be better, but it's a start, it was years before my 1st affair happened. A note: I laughed at you getting a thrill as he was checking out your cleavage, don't we all enjoy this thrill? Some of my coworkers got a little more than a peak, a couple much than others. :) Or lingering a bit longer when their gaze locked onto my nipples perking out. And let's not forget just leaning into them as they brushed by you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous