Brielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am getting in touch with a friend. Something's changed. She'll be able to... figure it out. Girl, I need you to answer me true. You been with a man?"

"What? That's none of your business! I already told you that..."

"Hush! Answer the damn question! It's not idle curiosity, I need to know!"

Shame and rage and humiliation warred inside of me. I felt my face burning to the tips of my ears. "No," I answered through gritted teeth.

"So you are a virgin."

I seethed, glaring at him.

"Girl!" he warned, his face turning into a thunderhead.

"No!"

"No? You aren't a virgin? But you have never been with a man? Which is it?"

"I... I had a vibrator. I know you read the text!"

He had the grace to blush and look away. "That doesn't count, girl. Not where this is concerned. Listen to me... dammit! Fucking hell, I will let Beatrice talk to you."

"About what? If you are about to tell me there is a thing in the basement that eats virgins, I swear to god I will see you thumped from here to Sunday! Mess with the new girl? Hazing? I will have your badge!"

"Shut your damn mouth girl and listen. You are the one who about pissed themselves over an open door that you felt from a distance was open. Was that me fucking with you? That why you had it wedged shut to begin with? Don't be so damn close minded. Have you had strange dreams since you came here?"

"Strange like how?"

"Strange like not normal, what they hell do you think strange means?"

I blushed again, thinking about the dreams of Keane. They weren't really strange, they were normal, right? Any girl who laid eyes on Keane would have the same dreams. I was fantasizing about him before I even went to sleep! "No," I answered, scowling up at him.

"Nothing strange at all?"

"I've hardly slept at night since I have been here! My schedule is completely messed up and with Eric messing with me and everything being so weird... As far as I know, my dreams have been normal. All of them I remember."

"Tell me if that changes. It's important girl, do you understand?"

"My name is Brielle."

"I know your fucking name girl, do you understand?!?" he yelled angrily.

"I understand!" I yelled back. "Why is it so hard to use my name?"

"Go take one of your pills and get some rest. Beatrice will be here this afternoon and it may be a long night."

"I told you I don't like to take..."

"I didn't ask you what you liked girl, I said go lay down!"

"I am NOT your child!"

"If I bend you over my knee, you'll be feeling like a damn child again," he hissed, getting in my face.

"You are NOT allowed to assault me! This is ridiculous! I am going to pack and get a hotel room!"

"Girl, you will do as you are told or so help me I will blister your bottom."

"I fucking dare you to try it asshole!" I screamed, done with his bullshit.

I was shocked to my toes when his hand shot out and grabbed a fistful of my hair. He shoved me roughly over the back of the chair as I kicked at him and screamed at him, enraged. He grabbed one of my ankles and lifted me up in the air, dangling. I tried to kick with my free foot before he caught it and tucked it under his arm. With my good hand, I hammered his shins until the first blow landed on my backside.

"You SONOFABITCH!" I screamed as his hand landed again and again. "I will see you...OHH Stop it! That fucking hurts, stop! Please!"

He did not stop as I struggled and flailed. My t-shirt was hanging down over my face but I was too humiliated and in too much pain to worry about modesty. As I flailed, my face bounced hard off his shin, my lower teeth cutting into my lower lip, filling my mouth with blood. I screamed wordlessly and broke into helpless sobs as he paddled me like a willful child.

He finally stopped, but held me there. "Are you ready to damn listen, girl?" he demanded.

I was completely enraged, I wanted blood. "MY FUCKING NAME IS BRIELLE YOU REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT!"

He laughed suddenly and let me down slowly. I kicked at him the second he let my feet go and he stepped out of range, still laughing. He bent, laughing a full belly laugh, his hands on his knees. Furious, I snatched my coffee mug off the table and slung it at him, coffee and all. He ducked it easily and went off in gales of laughter again. I screamed wordlessly and scrambled to my feet, looking for something to swing at him. I yanked a screwdriver Keane had been using up and held it to stab him as I rushed him.

He caught my wrist and spun me, then picked me up by the waist, still laughing. "Easy now Lille Jagerfly," he said, still chuckling. "Who knew a tiny thing could have so much fight?"

"Put me down!"

"Once you settle down."

"I am not going to! I will gouge your eyes out!"

That sent him off in another fit of laughter. I kicked at his shins and bucked in his arms, trying to get him to drop me. He bent slightly, twisting the screwdriver out of my hand and I froze, going completely still. I could feel him. His long hard cock pressing against my backside. I was panting, wide eyed and terrified. My mind was reeling, racing. It felt painfully hard and large, pressing against my sore and chafed backside.

"Have you settled down then lille jagerfly?"

"Put me down!" I cried, still panting fearfully.

"I'm not going to hurt you girl," he said gently.

"It's too fucking late for that, asshole!" I yelled, aiming another kick at his shin, pissed that he would try to use calm reason now. Let him try and touch me with that god damn dick, I would rip it the fuck off! I began struggling again, going wild, kicking, screaming, punching and even biting when his arm got close to my mouth. He shifted me in his grip, holding both my wrists in one hand and hauling me down the hall towards my room.

Not fucking happening asshole!

I shove my feet against the walls, shoving him back and slowing his progress. He was still laughing! I screamed in wordless rage again as he reached down and practically folded me in half, carrying me the rest of the way to my room and setting me on the bed. He shoved me down, rolling me, then shoved me face down into the bed. He put a knee in my back holding me easily and I panted, unable to move. My hand hurt, my mouth hurt, something was wrong with my neck and my ass was on fire.

I heard the rattle of the pill bottle, then he spun me again. He jerked me up so my head was in the pillow, then straddled me, pinning my arms to my sides.

"You are going to take this lille jagerfly. If you do not take it voluntarily, I will force it down your throat. That won't be pleasant, but I promise you, I can do it. I have manhandled men much bigger than you. Open your mouth. Good. Now swallow."

"I need water," I said, grimacing at the taste as the uncoated pill began dissolving on my tongue. He moved back enough to pull me into a partially sitting position, then held the glass of water to my lips. I drank, trying to wash the taste away and the blood out of my mouth. He moved it and set it back down.

"Will you behave now or do I have to stay here until you pass out?" he demanded, his eyes still shining with mirth.

I glared at him. "Get off me!" I demanded.

"Are you going to behave?"

"Fuck you."

He chuckled. "I didn't like you at first girl, but you are growing on me."

"My fucking name is Brielle!"

"And I fucking know your name," he smirked.

He was infuriating! I tried to wriggle my arms free and when I looked down I could SEE his dick trying to push through his tight wrangler jeans. "Get off me you pig!" I screamed, struggling violently. I turned and sunk my teeth into his lower thigh.

He jerked back so hard my teeth slammed together and jarred my whole head. "Fucking hell!" he yelled, rubbing his leg, then looking at me and grinning of all things. There was hunger in his eyes, a predatory hunger that scared the hell out of me.

I rolled to the far side of the bed and screamed as loud as I could out the open window. His giant hand clamped over my mouth and he lifted me again. I shoved off the wall with my feet and he fell back on the bed, then rolled so he was pinning me down on the bed again.

"Girl!" he laughed, catching my hands to hold above my head. "This is the most fun I have had in years."

"If you lay a hand on me, I will fucking kill you! Hand to god, if you rape me I will serve you your cock on a plate and make you eat it!"

He laughed again, but it was gentler this time. "I'm not going to rape you girl. I won't lie, you have me excited as hell, but I would never rape you. This would all probably be better if I did, you wouldn't be an innocent anymore, but no. As much as I would love to fuck you, I wouldn't do it unless you wanted it too. Stop struggling now and try to rest. Am I going to need to tie you down or can you behave?"

"You swear you won't bring that thing near me?"

"Girl, if I let you go, it won't be pressing into your little ass anymore and that has to be a better prospect, right? It's only near you because you are forcing the issue. You keep struggling and it's not going anywhere. Now that I have tried sweet reason with you, will you behave? Or do you like it right here?" he asked, grinding his rock hard dick into my ass.

Heat flushed through me and went straight between my legs and immediately I blushed. No fucking way was I going to let this fucked up situation excite me. I looked up at his long slender fingers wrapped around both of my wrists, his other hand between my shoulder blades. I couldn't move at all. My breath came quicker as I felt my pussy begin throbbing. I swallowed hard and put my head back down, trying to calm my breathing and clear my head.

"Girl? You done? If I let you go are you going to do something stupid? Or you like me where I am?" he asked, pushing his hips into me again, that long, hard cock grinding dangerously close to my now wet pussy.

To my horror, I whimpered a tiny groan of pleasure as I felt my pussy lips slide together. No! This wasn't about him, I knew that. This was about the fact that I didn't have a vibrator and my body wanted release. When I saw Keane later, I was going to have to take control of that situation.

"I need an answer girl," he said, his voice lower, more husky. He had felt my need shift, I know he had. Somehow he knew that I was enjoying what was happening. Feeling helpless, out of control, and full to bursting with sexual energy.

God, please, this couldn't be happening! If I were still for long enough, I would pass out. The pill. It would knock me out, right? What dose was it? Was it the big one or the little one?

He rolled his hips again, more slowly this time, lowering himself. He moved his hand off my back and slid it under me as he pressed his mouth to my neck, just below my ear. His hand caressed my small breast gently as he rolled his hips again and my breathing quickened again as I licked my lips and tried to shove the feelings away.

"Ooohh," he moaned and I realized I had arched my back against him, pressing my ass against him. "Lille Jagerfly, do not toy with me," he groaned, almost angry.

"What does that mean?" I asked, half delirious with my need.

"Little fighter," he whispered, kissing my ear and neck.

"I like that," I whispered back, not knowing if I meant the feeling of his mouth on me or the nickname. "Mmmm, god that feels good."

"Girl," he groaned, his hand squeezing my breast slightly before he eased his grip and rolled me to face him. His mouth pressed to mine and he kissed me, his mouth both gentle and rough with its need. His hair felt so silky soft in my fingers, he must have released my hands? The thought flit through my mind briefly as his thumb rolled over my nipple, drawing a gasp from me.

"Oooh! Yes!" I moaned wantonly.

The last thing I felt was his hungry mouth on my neck.

My dreams were of his strong hands, his quiet and commanding nature demanding obedience. My need to bring that smile, a smile that hadn't appeared for years, back to his lips.

I woke with a gasp and a jerk, then groaned. My body HURT. Oh good god, I hurt everywhere! I managed to roll to my side and blink enough sleep away to look around. I was in my room, in my bed, alone. By the light, it was early evening or late afternoon. I sat up and coughed weakly, my throat sore and raw. I sipped the water by my bed, then limped across the hall to the bathroom. I peed then went to wash my hands, then stopped. The girl who looked back at me in the mirror hardly looked like me. Pale, circles under my eyes, a split, bruised lip, eyes too big and too black. Was that really me? I looked away, not wanting to see that girl anymore. I tugged my clothes off and climbed into the shower.

Second note to self: The hot water only lasts for 13 minutes. Ugh. I struggled into a pair of yoga pants and a tank top, then tried to brush my hair as I limped down the hall.

I froze when I saw Sheriff Last sitting at the window, memories crashing into me.

Oh god. Oh fucking fuck!

I know he heard me, but he didn't turn around as I limped into the kitchen. I pulled the chinese food out of the fridge and limped to the couch, sitting down to eat it cold.

"You make that lasagna?" he asked, making me jump.

"Yeah," I answered, my voice still hoarse.

"It was good. I ate the rest of it."

"Oh," I said dumbly, not knowing what else to say. I had no idea how to act towards him. Did I smash his head with my plate for spanking me? Acknowledge that we had made out? Did I thank him for not going further when I passed out? Was there a rulebook somewhere? What a fucking mess. "Uhhh, have you seen anyone?"

"Blue mazda has circled twice. Tinted windows, can't see the driver."

"Oh. Eric is tall, he has blonde.."

"I know what he looks like, girl. I have all his information and pictures of him as well."

"Oh. Is your friend still coming?"

"She came and went. She may be back tonight, but probably not. If you aren't having dreams yet, it's not as important as this other thing going on with this Eric."

"What else is going on?"

"We'll talk about it later. No need to worry about it right now. How's your lip?"

"Hurts. You're a real dick you know."

He snorted a laugh. "My leg is bruised, so's my arm. You're vicious with those teeth."

"You didn't have to spank me."

"You weren't listening."

"Why was it imperative that I sleep? You were just being a control freak."

"Ex wife said something similar, but no. Beatrice needed to see you asleep."

"Why? And why didn't you just say that?"

"You would have asked why, and then you wouldn't have done it. You think you feel up to checking your mail?"

"I guess, why?"

"Hurry up, the blue car is coming!"

I jumped up and hurried to the door, then stepped out like I wasn't hurrying. I tried not to limp as I strolled to the mailbox, looking down. I watched the car coming up the street through my lashes. It slowed and I stepped close to the street and turned my back on the car to check my mailbox.

To my surprise, there was mail in it. I pulled it out, watching from the corner of my eye for the car to pass. It finally did, creeping along. I went back up my walk, my face turned towards the mail, but my eyes on the car. I pretended I was sorting through it as I walked back, watching the car turn the corner peripherally. I went back inside, never looking up and shut the door.

"If that's not him I will eat my fucking hat," Sheriff Last said, already moving to the kitchen to watch the car move down the side street. I went and stood next to him, going up on tiptoe to see.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"We have to make him think you are here alone. I am going to move your furniture. Put your couch in front of those double windows so when we open the curtains after dark, you can be seen. I'll be right here in the hall where I can watch. It's a shame you don't have a TV to watch yet."

"I can read a book, I will need a light for that, right?"

"Perfect. Where's your phone? Has he texted you?"

"Ummm... I don't know where it is? It was in my pocket earlier, when..."

He smirked and looked down on the ground. "There. Under the table," he pointed and I bent down to pick it up. 3 texts.

E. Outlaw - Green was never your color.

E. Outlaw - I brought you some presents baby.

E. Outlaw - I can't wait to taste the little pussy baby. Been smelling it for days, I am going to make you scream my name while you squirt in my mouth.

I shuddered, then handed the phone to Sheriff Last. He scowled, then grunted.

"Green?" I asked confused, wondering if he understood. I didn't own any green clothes.

"Car," he answered.

Oh. Right. The car was green.

"What should I do? Should I change? Put on something sexy?"

"Sexier than that?" he asked with a confused scowl.

"Yeah, like a dress or something?"

"Lille Jagerfly, no dress will be sexier than that getup you have on. Besides, if you try too hard he will know."

I felt myself blush when he said the nickname and I tried to suppress a smile. If you HAD to have a nickname centered around your size, that was as good as I could imagine.

"So, around dark I should..." I stopped. Keane. Keane would be coming by after work. How could I warn him off? Tell him not to come?

"What's wrong?" Sheriff Last demanded.

"Umm. Sheriff, I ..."

"Tom. You can call me Tom."

"Umm. Tom. I have a neighbor who has paused a few times while taking a walk. What if he stops by tonight?"

"Send him on his way. Tell him your having lady issues, you have to wash your hair, anything. Just make him leave. He showing interest?"

"Not your business," I said, going to my shelf to pick a book.

"Thought you weren't ready and all that."

"Still not your business."

"We'll see," he said cryptically and moved the chair back before sitting back down.

I looked down at the book and felt my ears burning. I turned slightly to look at his profile in the waning light coming from the window. He really was handsome. I wondered how old he was?

"You intimated you had kids?" I asked, pulling open the curtains and sitting on the couch.

"Did I?"

"Yeah, you said 'not my weekend', like you have every other weekend with your kids."

He grunted and I tried to adjust. This wasn't going to work. I got up and went to my bedroom to haul back my pillows and a blanket.

"You can't be cold!"

"No. Couch is too low. Or I'm too short. Whichever," I mumbled, folding the comforter until it was nice and thick. I laid it on the couch, put a pillow on it, then climbed up and sat on it so that I was clearly visible in the window. Perfect. I got up and got myself a glass of water, then sat down again. "So? Kids?"

"Two. Boys. Eleven and eight."

"They have names?"

"Shawn and Jacob."

"So how old are you?"

He chuckled. "Knew that's what you were leading up to. Thirty six. Car is coming," he said, leaning back.

I tried to look natural, reading from the light coming in the window. I saw the car slow, then it went out of my peripheral. I forced myself to stillness and turned the page calmly.

When Tom stood, ducked down low to go look out the kitchen window, I knew the car had moved on. I let out the breath I'd been holding. I got up and went to the light switch. "Say when." I said quietly.

He snorted. "Most girls would be terrified. You think it's a game. You are excited!"

"You aren't going to let him hurt me, why should I be afraid?" I asked, a little confused. Eric was about to be caught, arrested and out of my life! Why wouldn't I be excited? Also, this was exciting!

He turned and looked at me, his eyes unreadable as he stared at my face. He gave a slight nod, then glanced back out. "Get the light if you want then," he said, his voice mild. He came back to the living room and drug his chair back to the hallway. "Would you still feel safe if I watched from your bedroom?" he asked from the mouth of the hallway, his eyes still unreadable.

1...34567...9