Brielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, the door is locked, right?"

"Yes. Back door too, and the basement. With the light on in here, there will be reflection off the glass and you won't see the car as easily. Keep your phone there with you."

"Should you have someone else here?" I asked curiously. "Backup or something?"

He grinned at me. "I considered it until I saw the fight you put up. If he gets past me, he won't get past you."

I grinned before I could help it and looked down at my book. He disappeared down the hall and I anxiously stared at my book. I was nervous for two reasons. Keane could be here any minute now that it was dark and Eric could have parked his car and could be slipping up to my window. The thought made me dizzy with fear, my head was so close to the window. The glass seemed a thin and palty barrier. It may as well be spun sugar! Was it too late to say my bedroom was too far? I sorely missed the safety Tom's presence provided.

I half hoped Keane would pop in, he would probably make me feel just as safe. Seeing me with a hot guy might make Eric leave me alone. No, that would just piss him off. He'd set his sights, another man wouldn't make him give up. The thought of Keanes hands though, and that sexy smile. I squirmed, feeling myself getting excited. I could imagine those perfect lips on mine, his strong hands gliding over my skin, making me shiver and moan with need. I slid my fingers down to touch myself, biting my lip to stifle my cries of pleasure. I slid down lower for a better angle, dropping my book. My left hand was so awkward, it was hard to work myself, but I slowly started getting there. I adjusted again, sliding lower and slipping my fingers under my pants and into my panties. God, I was so wet, so excited! I pressed my hips up into my fingers and tried to use the movement to help my awkwardness with my left hand.

"Girl, not that I mind the show, but what the hell are you doing?!?" Tom asked from the hallway.

I gasped and sat up, panting. No! I was so close! Damnit. "Go away!" I moaned, laying back down and turning away from him to try and find that euphoria again.

He flipped the light off and for a moment I thought he meant to leave me alone, then he picked me up and started towards my bedroom.

"Ohh, no! I just need another minute! Please!" I begged.

When we reached my bedroom door, he turned left instead of right, to the bathroom. He turned on the shower, then shoved me under the freezing cold water.

"JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST! Let me go! Let me out!" I cried, struggling to get out from under the icy water."

"You in your right damn head?" he demanded.

"Yes! Let me out!"

He yanked me out and threw a towel at me. "You said you weren't having dreams!" he yelled. "You made me think there was plenty of time! Do you know what you have... Gah! Dammit girl! Who are you dreaming of?"

"What?"

"Who is it your are dreaming of? Name? Face?"

"Just a guy I know!"

He froze and paled. "A guy you know? A guy you have seen?"

"Yes!"

"Does he have a dog?"

"Yes?"

"Fuck! You have SEEN him? Has he touched you?"

"Yes?"

"FUCK! Ok. Ok. It's not too late. It's not. Girl. We need to fuck, right now."

I felt a hysterical laugh bubble up. "Right. The virgin thing. Are you trying to tell me Keane is what you are protecting me against by taking my virginity?"

"He told you his name?" he asked, his voice hard. "Girl... listen to me carefully. Answer me. Has he kissed you?"

"No, not yet. He said he planned on it?"

"Ok. Ok. There's still time. I need to call Beatrice. I need to..."

There was a knock at the door. A pounding. I jumped and went right into Toms arms.

"Easy girl," he whispered. "Where's your phone? Is it Eric or... the other?"

"I left it on the couch? I will have to answer the door?"

"Ask through the door."

I was shaking like a leaf as I hurried to the door. They pounded again and I yelped. "Who is it?" I asked, my voice shrill.

"Hey baby. Open up and say hi. I've missed you and I have a present for you!"

"Go away! I will call the cops! They know about you!"

"I know what you think they know baby," he taunted.

I felt Tom move up behind me, put his steadying hand on my shoulder. He reached down and opened the door. My mouth opened in shock, then I realized he must be about to confront Eric. "I'm sorry Girl," he said gently and stepped back.

Eric stepped in, smirking. "You must be Tom?" he asked, grinning.

Confusion, panic, I couldn't focus. What was happening?

"Don't harm her," Tom said angrily.

"You ask me to come rape her, then tell me not to hurt her?"

"You..." I asked, looking up at Tom. He wouldn't look at me, he looked close to tears.

"Yes," he snapped to Eric. "Don't hurt her, be gentle. I brought you here to do what I couldn't. What I wouldn't. It needs doing but you don't have to hurt her."

"Sure old man. Don't worry, I have been waiting a good long time to get my hands on this one. By morning she'll be begging to spend her life with my cock between her legs. Right baby? I brought you presents baby. What happened to your hand? And you face?"

I stared at him, unable to comprehend what was happening. What was about to happen. Tom had TOLD him to come here? To rape me? I looked back at Tom who was shuffling back, circling to the door. I watched him slip out, closing the door as he did.

"Just us baby. No kiss? You just going to stand there looking like a dummy? Had no idea, did you? I thought he was fucking with me at first. Setting me up. When he went on and on about you being a virgin and you couldn't live here, on and on about some demon that feeds on lust and needs chaste cunt or some shit. The dude totally believes it. He is fucked."

I blinked. Demon? Lust? I swallowed hard. Keane. The literal embodiment of my perfect man. "What... what happens to the virgin if the demon gets her? Did he say?"

"He may have baby, who the fuck cares? Look at me baby. God you are fucking hot, even looking beat all to hell. The old man do that?"

I was still trying to process, looking up at Eric. I couldn't bring up the fear I'd had for him just an hour ago.

"Hey! Baby, what's wrong with you? He have you drugged? No fucking way baby, I want you wide awake," he said, finally touching me. He put his hands on my face, turning me so he could see my eyes. He wasn't rough and I stood passively, letting him look me over. "You are in shock," he finally said, scowling and looking taken aback. "What did he do to you? I will fucking kill him," he said angrily, his nostrils flaring.

I looked up at him, not understanding his anger. "Why?" I asked. "Because I am yours to hurt, not his?"

He smiled, cocking his head. "Have I hurt you baby?"

"You are about to rape me," I answered, unable to bring up the panic that should be causing in me.

"What have I been saying to you this whole time baby? I am going to make you scream with pleasure. I am going to make you want me. Nothing about hurting you, or owning you or controlling you. I am going to make you so fucking happy you'll never look twice at another man."

"But I don't want you to. I don't like you. You are a douchebag. You brag and brag and brag about your giant cock so much I can only imagine you are sporting a couple of inches at best." The words came, but I still felt little to no emotion. It was all just fact, falling out of my mouth. I was so numb and distant. Separate.

His smile dissolved as he looked at me, studying my face. "I don't know what he has you on, but I am not a fan. Look at me Brielle. What did that dude do to you? Besides beat the crap out of you? Babe, I can and will destroy him. He's a psychopath. Demons? Paying my way to come down here and rape you? He's insane."

"So you won't rape me?"

His eyebrows furrowed and he looked down at me in consternation. "I came here to rape you," he said quietly. His blonde curls slid down his forehead as he looked down. "But you are so broken. It just makes me angry. I want to take you back home, get you out of here. I want the girl who threw a drink in my face when I asked if she wanted to get coffee. This girl in front of me now, I only want to protect her."

"You would take me back to St Charles?"

"Is that what you want?"

I swallowed hard. What was Keane? Why wasn't I afraid? I should be terrified, but thinking of him only made me wish I could feel his hands on me. Where was he? He was supposed to be here, teaching me to make shepherd's pie. Kissing me like he promised he would. Calling me that name I didn't understand. I wanted it. I wanted him.

"Eric?" I asked softly.

"Yeah baby?" he asked, lifting my chin between his thumb and forefinger. So gentle and unlike him. Like it wasn't him at all. It wasn't him at all.

"Are you him?" I asked, trying to search in his earnest brown eyes.

"Who baby? I'm me. Jesus he has you drugged out of your mind."

"He is him, Mo Shíorghrá."

I spun and looked up at Keane, standing in the kitchen. He offered me a smile and I melted and grinned at him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Eric demanded.

"I'm the man who cooled your desires so completely that you no longer wished to touch my little love here. Now, be a good twat and go fuck yourself," Keane said, touching Eric on the forehead.

Eric staggered, then stumbled to the couch, yanking his pants off to pull his dick out and start yanking on it. As it turned out, he had never been exaggerating about how big his dick was.

I turned and looked back up at Keane. "Is what Tom said true?"

"Depends on what he said luv."

"Are you a demon who feeds on lust?"

"That's not quite right but close enough to call it ballpark. You've probably noticed that this little corner of town is a bit... oversexed. I may or may not have something to do with that."

"So you are a demon? How did you know what my fantasy man looked like? Can you read my mind?"

"Am I your fantasy man luv? You seem to be taking this all rather well. It's a bit of a surprise really. No, Mo Shíorghrá, I cannot read your mind. I am who I have always been."

"Are you going to tell me what that means?"

"In due time luv."

"Is it bad?"

"Does it feel bad?"

"No. It feels... nice."

"And so it is. Can you imagine what is to happen next luv?"

"I'm not sure. I think..."

I was interrupted by Eric, roaring and spurting cum all over his own chest. He collapsed, panting and Keane looked over at him, grinning. "Don't stop now sport. You've all night to keep fuckin' yourself." Eric moaned and reached down, starting to stroke himself again.

I looked up at Keane, a little afraid now. "So you are the reason why I've been so..."

"I haven't made you do anything luv, if that's what you think. My presence does have side effects that I cannot help, but I did not actively make you, like I am doing to him."

"Are you going to hurt me?" I asked, starting to tremble slightly.

"No Mo Shíorghrá."

"Then why is everyone so afraid of you? What are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing you don't want me to do luv," he said with that same sultry smile. "Relax luv, sit with me at your table in here," he said, gesturing at the bistro table. He stepped back to give me wide berth, letting me know he had no intention of hurting me or even touching me. I went to the chair and struggled, unable to use my right hand. He touched my shoulders lightly, helping me into the chair, then immediately let me go and sat down. He leaned on his hand and watched me, his eyes shining. "I do like the undershirt luv. What happened to the rest of your clothes? Not that I mind, mind you. Did you wear that for me?"

"Ummm.. my tank top? It's not an undershirt. It's just a shirt..."

"You'd wear that in public then?" he asked in shock.

"What...time are you from? Was anything you told me real? About your wife and son or family?"

"All of it luv. Can ya not imagine a time when the poor crossed the ocean in hopes for a better future? When women and babies died from consumption and worse?"

"Is that why you hate technology? What happened? How are you like you are if you used to be a human?"

"We all think something is important enough to try and cheat a bit, don't we luv? We think we are clever enough to deal with things we have no understandin' of. We hear somethin' that seems too good to be true, we think we are getting something amazin' and easy. The fine print, the unasked questions... we don't figure on those, do we? That's how I am here, luv. I made a mistake. It's a long and borin' story luv. As for the other, no. I am not a fan of your googlin and new gadgets. There was a time when things were more simple. Less cluttered. 'Things' were less important than 'people'. We spoke face to face, we knew our neighbors for miles around. All of this we can speak about another time Mo Shíorghrá."

"So what is it you want from me?" I asked, trying to take it all in, trying not to completely panic.

He was quiet for a moment, looking at me across the table and smiling. It was so quiet I could hear Eric in the other room. I immediately tried to tune that out. Keane grinned. "That blush is truly somethin' luv. You are a stunnin little thing. What do I want from you? Nothing too onerous."

"Are you going to rape me?"

He laughed. "Mo Shíorghrá, when I decide to take you to muss those lovely blankets of yours, you'll be willin'. Have I given you the impression that I would force myself on ya' in some way? Do you think I'd need to? I've seen the way you look at me. Ya know how I feel about you."

"I do? For a thing that feeds on lust, you haven't made any real moves. You never even tried to kiss me."

"I told ya I would though, all in due time. Are ya' anxious for it then? My nature affects those around me, but it doesn't change who I am luv. I wish ta court ya a bit. I'm not used ta the way girls are now, on their googlin and gadgets and meetin men and kissin' and fuckin' as soon as they say hello. It's not my way."

I cleared my throat and looked down and away. I felt like he wasn't being completely honest with me, but what could I say? He... It wasn't hurting me. He had saved me from Eric. He had been nice to me. And he was still sexy as hell.

"How's the hand luv?"

"Hurts. It's fine.."

"Your face is a bit roughed up as well. The twat do that?"

"Something like that. So I guess you don't really live down in that house?"

"It's an empty house, the people round here keep it empty for a reason. I have a few things in it if I need them."

"So what if I had said yes to the phone book that night?"

"Ya didn't though, did ya luv? I knew ya wouldn't."

"So where do you go during the day? Why do you only come over at night?"

"See, here's where the story gets a bit fun. I don't have the time to explain it all ta'night luv, but try to imagine an explosion every mornin'. I explode, and what is me stays in this small little circle here in this little neighborhood. I touch the people within it, fuel their... lusts for lack of a better word. In turn they fuel me. By dark, I sort of implode. Not literally of course, it's a metaphor."

"Why do I feel so blase about all of this? I should be terrified and I am just numb."

"I'm guessin' it has somethin' ta do with the drugs in your system. I guess the twat didn't want ya ta put up a fight."

I thought about Tom and figured Keane was right. He must have drugged me. Why did that make me a feel a little warm inside? It shouldn't. But he thought I might have fought so hard that Eric wouldn't be able to handle me. For some reason that DID please me.

"Are ya' happy he drugged ya then? Such a sad little smile that was."

"No, just thinking. I know I want more answers, so many more answers, but I am too fuzzy to think of them right now."

"Just as well luv. I cannot stay, not tonight, it is too close..."

"Too close?"

"Nevermind that. In the mornin', th' other will be comin' back to see that the job was done. Can you make him believe it was?"

"I guess? Why should I?"

"So I can come back an' see ya tomorrow night luv," he answered with that beautiful grin.

I rolled my shoulders in a half hearted shrug. "Will you be able to answer my questions?"

"Of course luv, we have nothin' but time, don't we? I will make the twat sleep, he will dream of all the things he did to you. By morning his cock'll be so sore he'll be sure it was all real. I'll be needin' ya ta sleep next to him luv, but he won't be wakin' any time soon. I'll let you sleep as well, let those drugs get out of your system. When t'other returns, he will think it is all done and be none the wiser. Can ya do that luv?"

"I can do that," I answered, a little unsure. I knew I could do it, but did I want to do it? I was so confused! Keane didn't seem bad. He had never hurt me, not on purpose, never touched me. Not like Tom and Eric. Keane didn't feel bad either. He felt... good. So warm and hot and sexy. A wet dream poured into a pair of slacks and a cable knit sweater.

I realized I was looking him over, lusting after him and wishing he would kiss me. His smile and the shine in his eyes told me he knew exactly what I was thinking. Heat rose to my cheeks and I looked away.

"Do not be embarrassed Mo Shíorghrá, it thrills me to see that look. Come now little luv. Let's get you settled in," he said gently, standing and picking me up like a small child. His smile was adoring as he carried me back to my room and laid me down on the far side of the bed. He undressed me gently, then he tucked me in and stroked my cheek, a feather light touch. "Soon Mo Shíorghrá," he whispered.

I was drifting when Eric shambled in, Keane behind him, a hand on his shoulder. Eric Pulled his clothes off jerkily, like his actions weren't his own. His eyes were staring, non-seeing as he disrobed. He half fell into bed and Keane covered him less gently. He actually looked perturbed as he looked back at me and Eric turned on his side to face me. "Dream," he said darkly, touching Eric's head. He looked back at me and gave me a small smile. "Soon," he said again. "Remember what I have told you."

My eyes were too heavy to keep open.

"Damnit Don, what the HELL do you think you are doing?"

I jerked awake, turning to the voice. Tom was in my bedroom doorway, looking furious. My eyes quickly went to the other figure at the foot of my bed. Donald Everett was standing there, jerking on his dick, butt naked.

I cried out in disgust and Erics arm tightened around me, pulling me tight against him. "The fuck?" he demanded drowsily.

I struggled to pull away from Eric as Tom shot across the room to grab Don. When I kicked my feet, I realized they weren't under the blankets. Not only that, but they were covered in something wet and sticky. My scream sounded frantic as well as disgusted as I tried to free myself from Erics arms.

"Fuck off Tom! I aint in public and look at them cute little toes! They need a few more coats!"

Tom drug the old man out bodily as Eric rolled over me, pinning me down. "Last night," he breathed. "Damn baby, it was every fantasy I ever had of you come to life."

Tom came back in, breathing heavy and red faced, furious. "You did what you came for, you can go now," he snapped at Eric. "You did do what you came for, right?"

"Fuck yeah I did. Over and over and over again. Fuck baby. You as sore as I am? I know you must be, that little pussy took a pounding. Mmmm."

"Let me go!" I begged. "Please! I need to shower! He... he came on my feet! It's all over me! Please!"

Eric sat up, looking disgusted as he surveyed my feet. "What the actual fuck?" he asked Tom.

"You left the fucking door unlocked you little fuck. Let her go, let her shower! You can go."

"I'm not ready to go yet," Eric said, letting me go and laying back. "I'm thinkin' I may need another round tonight."

"That wasn't the deal. You go now or I shoot you and say I caught you breaking and entering," Tom demanded as I got up and wrapped in a sheet to get across the hall to the shower.

1...456789