Brie's Blacked Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fucking crazy!" Brie said as she opened the door again to find the two men still standing there. "Hello again," she said with a smile, attempting to seem more courteous after their previous awkward interactions.

"We heard it's someone's birthday..." said the one on the left.

"...and we've got a couple presents for you," said the other as he grabbed his dick and gave it a playful tug. Brie put on a chipper smile and gritted her teeth as her heart pounded.

"Why don't you gentlemen come inside?"

"We thought you'd never ask," the one on the left answered as they stepped inside.

"Can I take your--" Brie asked before seeing they had already removed their coats and set them on the table, now standing before her totally naked.

"Point the camera!" shouted Jessie through the phone, "Let me see!"

"Well hello there," said the one on the left looking at the phone.

"Hiiiiiiiii, I'm Jessie, we met on the phone earlier," she said as if this were a totally mundane introduction.

"Aye, quite a good friend she is," he said to Brie, "getting you a gift like this."

"Oh, it's a treat for me too," Jessie answered. "Point the camera closer, I want to get a good look!" Brie tilted the camera down and zoomed in on their crotches. "Fuck, those look worth every penny," Jessie said, starting to feel a tingling between her own legs now. Brie also now took a moment to really examine them. The one on the left was taller and leaner, but still well built, his cock long and uncircumcised with some light bushy pubic hair. The other was shorter but more muscular, his body covered in tattoos and completely waxed, his penis equally impressive.

"Looks like someone likes what she sees," said the shorter one, motioning towards Brie. She looked down and noticed her hard nipples pointing out of her sports bra and a visible wet patch forming in her sweatpants.

"Oh god," she muttered. Already, she thought, It really has been too long.

"Aye, can we take a hit of that?" the taller one said, pointing to the joint that Brie had somehow forgotten was hanging between her lips.

"Oh! Yes, yes, of course," she stammered, passing to him. They both took a drag before passing it back to her. She took a couple of quick puffs. "So, what can I call you gentlemen?" She quickly cut them off before they could answer. "You know what, no names is probably better."

"Well don't worry, we definitely already know your name," said the shorter one with a laugh.

Ah shit, Brie thought, hoping in delusion that Jessie had somehow hired two escorts that had never heard of her.

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable, love," the taller one said, motioning towards the couch. Brie smiled and went towards the couch, and immediately the two sat down on either side of her, sliding up close.

"Wait, wait, I can't see!" yelled Jessie. Brie took her phone and set it on the coffee table in front of the couch, leaning up against some books. A huge smile came over Jessie's face as she now had a clear of Brie sandwiched between the two men, both of them starting to stroke their cocks. God, this is so fucking hot, she thought to herself. The taller man wrapped his other arm around Brie and brought his face close to hers.

"Why don't you give it a touch, love, it won't bite," he said as his penis began to grow harder. Wide-eyed, Brie shifted her gaze from him to his penis and then to the phone. Jessie nodded excitedly. With a sigh, Brie reached over and grabbed hold of his cock, immediately taken aback by how thick it was.

Oh myyyyyy goooodddddd, she thought and started stroking it slowly. Jessie could see the stain on Brie's pants growing larger.

"Like how it feels?"

"Maybe," Brie answered coyly after a pause.

"Maybe?" asked the shorter one. "Why don't you give this one a feel then, maybe it'll be more to your liking." Brie turned and smiled to him and grabbed him with her other hand. She began to slowly stroke both of them off, feeling them quickly grow rock hard.

"Fuck yes," Jessie said through the phone. She leaned back on her couch as her hand wandered down into her waistband, turned on by the events playing on her screen.

"Mind if we give you a feel too?" the tall one said to Brie, "Those tits look cracking." Brie bit her lip and silently nodded. He reached over and gave each one a hearty squeeze, Brie letting out a quick breath as his fingers rubbed across her nipples. As he continued fondling her, the shorter one pulled her face to his and planted a kiss on her. A huge smile came across her face and she started to kiss back. Between the making out and the hands touching her body and the penises in each of her hands and Jessie watching through the phone, there was so much stimulation overwhelming her that all her nervousness and guilt dissipated, giving in to the moment.

"I bet that mouth can do a few other tricks, can't it?" the shorter one asked. Brie bit her lip again and gave an enthusiastic nod. He got up on his knees on the couch so that his penis was at face level and she took a moment just to admire it. God, I missed cock, she thought to herself as her face went forward and she wrapped her lips around it.

"SUCK THAT DICK!" Jessie cheered through the phone, her fingers now buried between her legs. His penis was far bigger than what Brie had become used to with Elijah, but she started bobbing her head up and down as best as she could, her pussy now dripping with excitement. The tall one shifted his hands from her chest and started moving them downwards, pushing into her waistband. Brie let out an excited yelp, cut off by the penis in her mouth, as she felt his fingers tracing the lips of her pussy.

He could immediately feel how wet she already was, but she only started getting more soaked by the minute as he began rubbing his fingers around her clit. She started moaning and the shorter one smiled, feeling the vibrations of her mouth on his cock. He grabbed her ponytail and started guiding her mouth, picking up the pace of her sucking. Although she considered herself pretty great at blowjobs, Brie wasn't particularly adept at deep-throating, especially not with someone this size, and quickly began to gag as he picked up the pace. Letting her off for a moment to catch her breath, all she could say was, "Wow."

"You gonna keep her all to yourself or you gonna share the love?" asked the taller one, pulling his hand out from her pants. She looked over at him and smiled.

"I guess I have to be fair since you both brought me such nice big birthday presents," she answered. Instead of turning towards him, she got off the couch and motioned for them to slide closer together. As they did, she got down on her knees on the floor in between them.

"Hey, I can't see anything!" protested Jessie through the phone. "Let me peak!" Brie laughed and picked up the phone, moving it over to a side table that gave her an unobstructed view.

"Now that we're so friendly with one another, love, I don't think you need to keep yourself all covered up."

"Hmmm, I think you're right," Brie said with a grin, reaching down and pulling up her sports bra.

"Fuckin' hell," the shorter one said as her boobs popped out with a satisfying bounce. He leaned forward to give them a squeeze.

"I get that a lot," she said with a smile as she reached forward and gripped both of their penises again.

"The Captain's Marvels!" Jessie yelled through the phone, making Brie laugh. "The best tits in Hollywood and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise!"

"No argument from me," the tall one added. Brie dipped down and took his penis into her mouth. "Fuck!" was all he could answer in return. She went like that for a few minutes, bobbing her head up and down on one of them while she jerked the other, taking her mouth off with a loud pop and switching to the other. Jessie continued watching through the phone, envious of her friend. Brie made sure to savour every inch of her first cocks in months, sucking them as deep as she could, kissing the heads and circling her tongue around them, licking up and down the bottoms of their shafts. After a lifetime spent with the cut cocks of men in the U.S., she was particularly fond of how most men in the U.K. were uncircumcised and had fun tonguing her way inside their foreskins.

"How do they taste, Boo?" Jessie asked.

"So fucking good," Brie said as her mouth quickly popped off.

"Better than that little white dick you've got at home?" Jessie responded teasingly, reminding Brie for the first time in a while of Elijah.

"Maybe," she said with a grin as her mouth went back to work.

"She's a woman of refined taste!" Jessie said to the men as they laughed. "Don't forget their balls!" she added.

"Aye," the short one said to Jessie, "Why don't you come over here and help her? You seem to know all the right things to do."

"Fuck, don't tempt me with a good time," Jessie said as she smiled at him, starting to rub her pussy faster. Brie took her friend's advice and shifted down lower, taking their balls into her mouth and sucking hard on them while she stroked their shafts. Their cocks were fully wet now between her saliva and their pre-cum and her hands were making easy work of gliding up and down them.

"I want to see their asses too!" Jessie demanded through the phone. Brie laughed at her friend suddenly acting like the director of her own private porno and wondered if this gift was as much for Jessie as it was for her. Brie stood the men up and got them to turn around. She grabbed the phone off the table and brought it close to them, putting her face up next to their asses and smiling for the camera. Although she could appreciate the male buttocks as much as anyone, she knew Jessie was particularly fond of a guy with a well-toned butt, and both the men before her fit the bill. "Oh fuck," Jessie said, "they're hauling cabooses." Brie laughed. Their butts were indeed a tad bit more bubbly than Elijah's typical flat white-guy ass. "Give them a kiss!" Jessie said, again taking control of the action. Brie planted a kiss on both of their cheeks and smiled for the camera. "Come on girl, give them a real kiss," Jessie responded with an exaggerated wink.

"Oh no," Brie said, "I don't do that with guys I just met. I don't even do that with Elijah."

"Bitch, don't act like I didn't see you doing it to that surf instructor when we went to Cancun for spring break!"

"That was different!" Brie shouted back. "That Molly you brought on that trip was crazy strong."

"Girl, you haven't fucked since July, that's stronger than drugs."

"Okay, okay, but I'm only doing this for you, you filthy weirdo!" Brie said as she set the phone back on the table. She leaned forward and pushed her tongue between the tall one's cheeks, running her it up along his crack.

"Oh fuckin' hell," he yelped, "I wasn't fucking expecting that from her."

"They build 'em different in America," the other added with a laugh as she gave him a quick lick too.

"Happy?" she said, looking back to Jessie.

"Mmm, good enough for now..." Jessie answered, hoping for a little more. Always down for a bit of anal exploration, she knew she'd be exploring down there a little longer if she was in Brie's place.

"I think it's about time we treat the lady," the tall one said, "seeing as it's her birthday."

"I think you're right," the shorter one added. He stood her up next to him and pulled her in for a deep kiss, loving the feeling of her large boobs squeezed against his chest. The tall one came behind her and wrapped his hands into the waistband of her pants, slowly peeling them down and revealing her toned ass.

"Someone doesn't skip squat day," he said as he gave it a playful spank. Brie let out a yelp with her tongue still in the other's mouth and pulled her feet up out of the pants. He tossed them to the side and kneeled down behind her, burying his face into her ass. She immediately started letting out moans as his tongue traced its way up from pussy to her asshole. She finally broke off her kiss from the shorter one.

"Jessie, I fucking love you and don't you ever forget it," she said with a huge smile, reaching back and grabbing the tall one's head and pushing him deeper in.

"Love you too, Boo," Jessie responded, sliding her own clothes off now to get full access to her pussy, her boobs on full display for them on the screen.

"Aye, those are pretty fuckin' ace too," the shorter one said, looking at Jessie. She immediately blushed and felt herself getting wetter. He turned back to Brie and started kissing her neck and made his way down to her chest, sucking on her nipples as she moaned in pleasure. He continued down her abs until he was kneeling down in front of her. With an enthusiastic smile, he leaned in and started licking her pussy.

"Oh FUCK yes," Brie shouted, now with a man on either end of her, tongues attacking her pussy and asshole. She grabbed onto both their heads for balance and started moving her hips, matching the flicks of their tongues.

God, this is fucking unreal, Jessie thought, reaching into her drawer and pulling out a vibrator. Brie smiled as she heard a buzzing start to come through the phone.

"Enjoying the show?" Brie asked, winking at the camera.

"I paid for it and I'm gonna get my money's worth!" Jessie answered, waving her vibrator at the camera before pushing it down between her legs.

For a few minutes the talking subsided, the sounds of moans taking over. The shorter man was particularly skilled at cunnilingus and Brie was enjoying every movement his tongue made. He buried his mouth between her lips, sucking at her clit and running his tongue in circles around it, his nose rubbing against her pubic hair. He started making vibrations with his mouth at perfect intervals and Brie's body began to glisten with sweat. The man behind her was not letting up either, grabbing a tight hold of her cheeks and spreading her ass so that he could bury his tongue deeper within her, probing her hole at a faster and faster pace. Her breathing grew more laboured and she could start to feel her legs growing weak. She grabbed onto their shoulders and tried to keep herself upright.

"Uhhhh... ohhhh.... Yesssss," is all she could let out as her exhales quickly cut off each moan. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." her voice kept getting quieter, struggling to get her words out. Suddenly the man in front noticed her abs starting to flex and grabbed hold of her hips, keeping her held upright. A look of intense pleasure came over her face as her mouth opened wide and her eyes rolled back. She stayed silent for a moment before a loud gasp came out and her body began shaking. The man behind her also grabbed her torso now and held her upright as the orgasm shot through her body and her knees gave out. Not used to cumming while standing up, Brie was surprised to see her wetness now dripping down onto the floor below her.

"Jesus Christ," she said between heavy breaths. She looked over at her phone and saw Jessie's own face contorting in pleasure, coming down from her own orgasm. "I think this might be the best gift you've ever gotten for me."

"Well if I'd known you'd be that pleased this early," Jessie responded, "I wouldn't have paid for them for the whole night."

"The whole night?" Brie asked, looking towards the men below her with a raised eyebrow.

"The whole night." The shorter one answered, standing up and pulling her in for a kiss. She could taste her own pussy on his tongue and was turned on by the sensation. The tall one stood up as well and started kissing the back of her neck and reaching around to grab her tits.

"Well there's a whole lot of other things we could get up to in that amount of time," Brie said as she broke off the kiss.

"I like the sound of that," answered the tall one. She turned around and started making out with him as his hands wandered down and gave her ass another squeeze. Suddenly he lifted her up and Brie let out a surprised yelp before wrapping her legs around him to stay aloft. She could just feel his erection resting against the outside of her pussy and the feeling drove her wild as they continued to make out ravenously.

The shorter one went over to where they had left their coats and pulled a roll of condoms out of a pocket. Coming back over to Brie, he shook them at her and she broke off the kiss with a big smile.

"Shall we take those to the bedroom?" she asked, motioning over to a door down the hall.

"We thought you'd never ask," the tall one said, starting to carry her over.

"Wait, wait, don't forget me!" Jessie shouted through the phone. The shorter one grabbed it as they headed for the bedroom.

As they made their way to the bed, the tall one set Brie down on the sheets, looming over her and continuing to make out. The short one set the phone on the dresser and angled it so that Jessie had a clear view of the bed. He tore a condom off the roll and threw it over to the man leaning over Brie. He finally pulled away from their kiss to open the packet and slide the condom over his penis.

"You ready for your big birthday surprise, love?"

"Fuck yes," she said, grinning ear to ear. He grabbed her legs and spread them wide apart and guided his cock towards her pussy. With how wet she already was, it had no problem sliding in despite its massive size and Brie's eyes immediately rolled back.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned deeply, instantly taken aback.

"I know that sound," Jessie said through the phone, "that means she really loves it."

He grabbed onto her ankles and started slowly pumping in and out and Brie could immediately feel her entire body getting hot and sweaty. This won't take long, she thought as his pace quickly increased, the slickness of her pussy making it hard not to go faster. The shorter man just stood at the foot of the bed, watching and smiling as he stroked his cock, waiting patiently for his turn. In spite of the great sex life she had with Elijah, she had forgotten what it felt like to be so thoroughly filled up, and she was instantly reminded of why she used to love getting fucked by well-hung black men. I really need to cheat more often, she thought between moans.

"Uhh- uhh- uhh- uhh," she moaned as he pulled her legs up, placing them up on his shoulders. He turned and gave her foot a brief kiss.

"You like this, love?"

"Yeahhhh... uhhh... fuck yeah, baby," she answered and he picked up his pace again, now drilling against her as the bed began to squeak beneath her. Her boobs bounced up and down with each thrust and she reached up to grab them, rubbing her thumbs against her nipples.

"How... how does it feel, Boo?" Jessie asked from the phone, her voice clearly strained as she got herself off along with Brie.

"I... love it... uhhh- I love his... love his big fucking black cock," she answered, her mouth wide open now, caught between a smile and a gasp. The tall man spread her legs again and leaned down, pushing her hands aside and squeezing her boobs himself as he made out with her. The sounds of her moaning become mumbles as he buried his tongue in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm- Mmmmm- Mmmm- Mmmm- Mmm," was all Jessie could hear, Brie's breath growing more strained each time he rammed his cock inside her. Brie wrapped her legs tight around his waist and reached her arms around him, grabbing hard onto his asscheeks and pushing him deeper into her. "FUCK- FUCK- FUCK- FUCK," she started yelling as he finally broke off their kiss.

"Yes girl... mmm... take that big cock," Jessie cheered. The tall man reached down and grabbed her shoulders, pinning her down against the bed as hard as he could, keeping her steady as he began drilling into her will all the power he had, the room now filled with the sounds of their skin slapping together, his balls hitting hard against her ass with each thrust. Brie closed her eyes as her face contorted and her mouth grew wide, no longer able to even make out words.