Brie's Blacked Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHHHH- UHHHHH- UHHHHH- UHHHHH-"

"You gonna cum for us, love?" the man fucking her asked. She nodded quickly, unable to give him a verbal response. "You gonna cum for this big black cock?" he added. She nodded again. After a few more seconds of hard thrusting, he felt her pussy begin to contract around his cock and Brie's whole body began to shake. On the other end of the phone, Jessie rubbed her vibrator quickly against her clit, building to her own climax.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH" Brie screamed, hormones shooting through every fiber of her body as the orgasm washed over her. The man kept pounding into her with the stamina of a true professional, clearly able to hold out until she was ready for him to finish.

"Ohhhhhh... Ohhh.... Ohh..." Brie's exclamations grew quieter as she came down from the high and he slowed his thrusts. She pulled him in again and kissed him passionately, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock just resting inside her.

"Well, that was a tempting show," the shorter man said, his eyes wide from watching Brie's intense climax. "Can't say I'm not ready for my turn." Brie broke off her kiss with the tall one and sat up on the bed. She put out her finger and beckoned him over with a naughty smile.

"Oh don't worry, I'm far from done," she said. He walked over to the other side of the bed and leaned down to give Brie a kiss. She grabbed his cock and stroked it while they made out before leaning down and taking it in her mouth, coaxing him back to full hardness. He tore a condom out of the packet and handed it down to her. She slid it over the tip and then took him back in her mouth, using her lips to stretch the condom down his shaft.

"Aye, she's a right fucking pro," he said, taken aback by the gesture.

"You're gonna love her mate, she's real tight," added the other.

"Don't forget who taught you how to do that!" Jessie yelled through the phone. Brie laughed.

"Oh, I don't think I'll ever forget that night," Brie answered, eyebrows raised as she looked over to the phone. She turned back to the shorter man. "How do you want me?"

"I wouldn't mind getting a better look at that bum," he said, grabbing her hips and turning her around. She bent over and popped her ass into the air, wiggling it a bit so her cheeks jiggled for him. As a girl who spent most of her life severely lacking in the ass department, Brie's favourite part of her new exercise regime was finally growing a booty that made onlookers drool and she never got tired of showing it off. He took each cheek in his hands and gave them a lustful squeeze, spreading them apart and getting a perfect view of her asshole and pussy. "Now that's a fucking invitation," he said, putting a leg up onto the bed and guiding his cock to her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned out as she felt him slide into her, and he wasted no time in starting to thrust in and out.

"Fuckin' hell, you weren't kidding about her being tight," he said to the other man. He quickly built up to a good pace and was mesmerized by the sight of her ass jiggling with each thrust.

"Spank her ass!" Jessie directed through the phone. He gave her left cheek a hard slap and Brie cried out in delight.

"What did I ever do to deserve a gift like this?" Brie said with a smile, staring at the taller man as the short one fucked her. He grabbed onto her hips and started pounding harder into her.

"Oh- Oh- Oh- Oh-" she murmured as he spanked her other ass cheek, burying her face down into the sheets. On the other end of the phone, Jessie slid a finger into her pussy and began thrusting as well, matching their pace.

"Use that mouth, girl!" Jessie instructed. Brie looked back up to the tall man standing on the other side of the bed, stroking his cock as he watched her get fucked. He smiled and climbed up onto the bed, sitting up on his knees so that his cock was at the perfect level. Brie slid the condom off and tossed it aside, taking him into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down in time with the shorter man's thrust into her.

"Mmmph- mmmph- mmmph-" she uttered in a rhythmic fashion, all she could verbalize with a mouth full of cock.

"YES, THAT'S MY GIRL!" Jessie cheered as she fingered herself frantically and watched her friend get drilled from both ends. Brie gave him everything she had with her mouth, wrapping her hands around his shaft, stroking and twisting in time with her mouth, sticking her tongue out to tease his frenulum, moaning over the head each time she felt the other man's cock thrust into her pussy. After a couple of minutes, she finally pulled her mouth off with a pop.

"Fuck my mouth," she said in a low, breathy voice. "Fuck my fucking mouth." He guided his cock back between her lips and grabbed onto her ponytail for grip. He started thrusting. A sound of "Gwak- gwak- gwak-" filled the room as he pushed himself deeper, the liquid in her mouth distorting the sounds of her moans. Brie struggled to take him very deep and could feel her gag reflex kicking in, but the sensation of it was pushing her to new heights of arousal and her pussy started leaking all over the other man's cock, creating a whole new set of sloshy sounds as he thrust in and out.

"This the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," is all Jessie could think as she watched it play out, no longer feeling the need to even direct the action. Brie clearly didn't need any more encouragement at this point. Another few seconds of face-fucking is all Brie could take and she finally had to push him off. She let out a giant exhale as saliva dripped off her lips. A huge smile came across her face and she leaned up to pull him in for a deep kiss, the fluids in her mouth passing back and forth between them. They continued like that for a moment when suddenly, through the bedroom curtains, a light shot on outside. Brie immediately broke off their kiss to look, noticing that it was one of the house's automatic censor lights. She grabbed the shorter man and slowed down the pace of his fucking.

"Shhhhh, shhhh," she said, listening closely. After a few moments of silence, the doorbell rang. "Fuck," she said in a hushed tone. The shorter man looked over at Jessie on the phone.

"You sending some more friends over for us?" the shorter man said with a laugh.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Brie whispered as aggressively as possible, grabbing onto him and fully stopping his thrusting.

It's probably whatever Elijah was sending over, Brie thought to herself. Shit, shit, shit. A wave of guilt suddenly started tearing her back to reality. I can't ignore his gift, I told him I'd stay up for it. She got off the bed, scrambling around the room. "Fuck, where are my clothes?" she whispered, "I need a robe or something." Before she had time to look, she suddenly heard the loud squeaking sound of the front door opening and her heart froze.

"Brie?" she heard calling from the living room, the unmistakable voice of Elijah. Brie's whole body, already covered in sweat, somehow instantly reached new levels of heat she didn't know were possible. She started gesturing her arms wildly to the two men, trying to mouth instructions they couldn't understand. In her own panicked state, she didn't even really know what she was trying to say. All she knew was to be quiet.

"What's happening? I can't hear anything," Jessie asked through the phone. Brie shot daggers toward the phone and waved her arms, trying to shush her.

"Brie? Was that you?" she heard Elijah call again, this time his voice coming closer. As she heard footsteps coming down the hallways she grabbed the two men, trying to move as quietly as possible on her bare feet, and started pushing them towards the closet at the other end of the room. They didn't get very far though when the door suddenly opened and Elijah stood there before.

For what felt like an eternity, nobody moved or said anything. Brie just stared wide-eyed at Elijah and he stared back, his mouth agape, as his girlfriend of three years stood before him completely naked, her arms around two equally naked men, both of them fully erect, one with a condom on. Brie's brain raced at a million miles a minute but failed to come up with anything to say to make this look like anything other than exactly what it was.

"I- I- I-" she started stammering, hoping her mouth would just spit something out quicker than her brain could. Elijah still just stood there quietly.

"Evenin'" the short man said, trying to break the silence before Brie elbowed him.

"Babe, I... uhhh..." She still couldn't find the words.

"Someone tell me what's going on," Jessie asked through the phone. Elijah, startled, looked around the room to see where the voice was coming from.

"OH FUCK," Jessie screamed as he stepped into the camera's frame. She quickly grabbed her blankets and pulled them up to cover her boobs.

"What's... what's..." Elijah kept stammering, just looking back and forth between the phone, Brie, and the two men.

"Babe, I can explain," Brie finally blurted out, although what exactly she was going to explain she still didn't know.

"Babe? Oh shit!" the tall man said, piecing together who Elijah was, and both of them immediately stepped back from her and moved their hands away.

"Look mate," added the shorter one, "We're just hired to do a job. Nothing personal for your girl."

"You hired them?" Elijah asked.

"It was me! It was me!" Jessie shouted through the phone, trying to take control of the situation. "They were my gift! I... I hired some strippers for her birthday! But she was just calling to tell me how mad she was and how she was sending them right back!" she added, sounding none too convincing.

"Then why are you..." Elijah said pointing to Brie's naked body, "And why is he..." pointing to the shorter man's condom-wrapped penis. Brie sat down on the edge of the bed and started rubbing her face, covering her eyes so she didn't have to look at him.

"No...no... it's exactly what it looks like," she finally said, feeling like she should probably cry but in too much shock to do so. "They were Jessie's gift but I invited them in." She looked over to Elijah. "And then we..."

"But why?"

"Because it's been fucking months, babe," she said with a sigh, resigned to just let it all out. "I missed you. I needed it and you weren't here."

"You needed what?"

"A dick! Okay! Is that what you want to hear? I needed a fucking dick inside me!"

Elijah was still shockingly calm as he processed her answer. Brie couldn't tell if he was in shock or just bottling his anger, but he finally stopped pacing and sat down in a chair in the quarter of the room. He stared at Brie and the two men.

"Well maybe I should get going," Jessie said with an attempt at sounding chipper.

"No," Elijah cut her off, "You should stay."

Fuck, she thought, scared of whatever trouble her gift had gotten Brie and herself into.

"So they put those things inside of you?" Elijah asked, motioning towards the men. Brie nodded. They sat silent again for a moment. "And did they feel good?" he asked. She nodded again, taking a moment longer to admit it. She figured there was no point denying it now. Elijah sat silently again.

Another couple of seconds passed that felt like hours for Brie as she and Elijah just stared at each other.

"Can I watch?" he asked. Brie's eyes went wide.

"Babe, I... Wait.... What?"

"Can I watch?"

"Watch what?"

"You and them." Brie did a double take, looking back and forth between Elijah and the two men.

"You... want us to keep going?"

"Only if I can watch," he responded firmly. On the other end of the phone, Jessie watched closely, glued to what was happening on screen.

"So you're not mad?" Brie asked, desperate for some kind of relief.

"I... I don't know," he answered. "Maybe I'll be mad later. Maybe I'll be sad. I don't know. I don't know what I'm feeling. But all I know is that right now I want to watch you and them." Brie slowly stood up from the bed and walked back over to the two men, carefully keeping an eye on Elijah to try and read his reactions.

This is so fucking kinky, Jessie thought as she watched the scene play out.

"Give them a kiss," Elijah said.

"That's the spirit, mate," the taller one said as he pulled Brie in for a kiss. After a few moments, she turned and kissed the other man and then looked back to Elijah. He suddenly had a big smile on his face.

"Do they kiss better than I do?" he asked. Brie said nothing. "They do, don't they?" She finally nodded. Elijah's smile grew wider. He and Brie stared intensely at each other and she could start to feel some of her nervousness drifting away. Much like Elijah, she didn't know what exactly she was feeling right now, but she liked where it was going. She began to grin back at him.

"I bet they fuck better than I do too, don't they?"

"They do," she answered, giving in to whatever this journey was they were about to go on together.

"Show me." Brie grabbed the men and slowly led them back onto the bed.

"How do their cocks feel?" Elijah asked.

"Pretty fucking great," she answered.

"Do they fill you up?"

"Oh yeah."

"Tell me how they fill you up." Brie looked downed and noticed an erection in Elijah's pants. The sight made her feel bold. She wondered how far she could push his buttons. She reached to each side and took the two men's cocks into her hands.

"These big fucking cocks fill me up better than yours ever could," she said, trying to sound confident but anxious about what his response would be.

"Show me how much you love those big black cocks," he answered, an intense look in his eyes that Brie had never quite seen before.

Fuuuuckkk meeeee, was all Jessie could think as she watched Brie through the screen. She reached her hand down under the sheets and started lightly touching herself again.

Brie bent over and took the taller man's cock into her mouth, careful not to break eye contact with Elijah. She sucked on it slowly, feeling him get hard again in her mouth. As his erection grew, it became harder for her to fit it in her mouth.

"You look so fucking good with that cock in your mouth," Elijah said with glee. Brie slowly slid her lips off it and turned over to the other man. She slid the condom off and took him between her lips, working him back up to full mast as well. "I'm surprised you can even fit those in your mouth."

"It's a bit of a struggle," Brie said, rising back up. The two men leaned down and started kissing all over her body. She thought for a moment, wondering again about how far she could push the boundaries. She bit her lip and added, "Not a struggle I ever have with yours." She looked over at Elijah expectantly. His smile grew even wider.

"My little cock doesn't fill you up like theirs do, huh?"

Where the fuck is this coming from? Brie thought to herself, first about Elijah's behaviour but also about her own arousal at it. What the fuck is going on? She was too turned on to question it any further.

"No it doesn't babe," she finally answered. "And right now I need some big fat fucking cocks to make up for all these years of being stuck with your little prick." She looked down and noticed Elijah was fully erect now, a prominent tent standing upright in the front of his pants. A filthy idea suddenly struck Brie. "Take it out," she commanded to Elijah. "Show them your little cock that can't make me cum like theirs do." In no time at all he frantically started unbuckling his jeans and slid his pants down. He grabbed his cock and immediately started stroking it as he watched the two men kiss Brie's body. Truth be told, Elijah had a perfectly average-sized penis and knew how to use it well, and Brie had never been disappointed by him in bed in the slightest, but something about seeing his excited reactions to her insults was pushing her buttons in all the right ways.

"Show it to Jessie too," she added before she even had time to think it through.

"Wh-what?" Jessie responded, so lost in watching that she forgot she was even an active participant here.

"Show her how you stroke your little cock for me," Brie said as she looked down at him. Realizing her words were coming out faster than her brain could process them, she shot a worried glance at the phone, only now realizing that asking her best friend to watch her boyfriend jerk off was maybe a less-than-normal request, but Jessie just shrugged and raised her eyebrows as if to say, "Fuck it, you only live once." Elijah grabbed the phone off the dresser and held it in front of him, pointing it at his cock in the foreground and Brie and two men in the background.

"This is fucking FILTHY," Jessie said with a giggle as she pulled her bedsheets back down, revealing her naked body on screen to Elijah and returning her hand between her legs.

"Are you ready to watch me get fucked?" Brie asked, looking over at them.

"Yes," Elijah said.

"FUCK YES," Jessie added with enthusiasm. Brie turned to the shorter man.

"Now where were we?" she asked, pulling him in for a quick kiss.

"I believe I had you bent over for me."

"Oh yes," she said, getting back into position, "and I believe you're right where you should be," she said to the taller one as his cock hung at her face level. The shorter one went to grab another condom out of the package when Brie suddenly had another naughty idea. "Leave those there," she said.

"You sure, love?"

"Yes," she answered, glancing over to Elijah. They shared a knowing stare for a moment. Even after years of dating and living together, she had never let Elijah fuck her without a condom before. Birth control made her moody and she preferred to forgo it, so it had never really been a thing that either of them questioned. But as Elijah started picking up the pace of his masturbation, Brie felt even more sure of the idea. "Leave them on the dresser. Big cocks like these deserve special treatment," she added, staring directly at Elijah the whole time. The shorter man went back over to the bed and pulled up behind her. Lifting one leg up, he again guided his cock to her pussy. Brie didn't break eye contact with Elijah the entire time as he slid his entire length into her, her mouth growing wider with each inch.

"Oooouuuuhhhhh" she moaned deeply as she felt his whole length filling her up. Elijah appeared to be transfixed by the sight as the man began pumping into his girlfriend. "Oh my fucking god," Brie remarked, taking a deep breath as he got into a rhythm. It had been years since a man had fucked her bareback, not since her early 20s when Brie and Jessie went on a number of summer girl's trips that usually devolved into drugs, alcohol, and college-age hormones getting the better of their judgment, but Brie had forgotten how much smoother it felt. The fact that the man was uncircumcised only added to the unfamiliar sensation, the sliding of his foreskin adding a unique glide. She grabbed the cock in front of her and took him back in her mouth, quickly getting back into the rhythm they had settled into before Elijah had interrupted them in the first place.

"Mmm- mmm- mmm-" and the sound of skin slapping together was all that could be heard for a few minutes as the two men attacked her from both directions. Brie looked over and saw that Elijah's cock was now slick and shining with pre-cum. She smiled at him as best as she could as her lips continued to work the man's cock. The idea of making him watch her do things she'd never do with him was getting her pussy absolutely soaked, and she immediately started trying to think of other possibilities. She pulled the tall man's cock out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"Lay back," she said to him. "I've got another special treat for big boys like you." The taller one just smiled and didn't say a word, leaning back on the bed. Brie grabbed his legs and pushed them up and he spread them apart, a devilish grin coming across both of their faces as he figured out where she was going. Leaning down with her tongue extended, she immediately went to licking his ass. He grabbed her ponytail and pushed her head in deeper and she started to giggle, licking quickly at his anus, running her tongue in circles, making suction around it with her lips before letting go with a pop. He started stroking his cock with his other hand as she continued her attack.