Brie's Blacked Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe she's really doing it, Jessie thought, rubbing at her pussy as she watched Brie crawl on top of the shorter man and slowly slide down onto his erection.

"Oooooh, fuck yeah," Brie cooed, pressing down until his whole length was inside her. She started gently riding his cock, grinding her pussy against his pelvis, immediately loving the sensation. She reached up with both hands to re-tighten her ponytail which had gotten a tad disheveled in the preceding events. With her arms raised, all of them enjoyed their first view of the night of Brie being on top, her large breasts freely bouncing as she bucked her hips, her incredibly toned physique on full display.

"Your dick feels fucking good like this," she said, closing her eyes and finding a steady rhythm as her body gyrated on top of him. She reached down and grabbed onto his chest for support and began bouncing up and down on his cock, excited for the first time to really be in control of their fucking. Being on top had always been her favourite with Elijah and past partners. She always enjoyed being a little dominant, something that was becoming even more abundantly clear to everyone tonight, and she enjoyed the familiar feeling of riding him, knowing something decidedly unfamiliar was about to happen. Her moment of calm was suddenly broken by the loud fart-like sound of the lube bottle, the tall man trying to squeeze out enough to coat his penis.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, Brie thought as he approached behind her, spreading the lube along his shaft. He place the bottle at the top of her asscrack, squeezing another line of lube down into it, Brie's thrusting hips making a bit of a mess of it. She felt his fingers run up between her cheeks and start to spread the lube around her anus.

"You ready, love?" he whispered in her ear. She looked over to Elijah. He gave her an approving nod.

"As ready as I'll ever be," she answered. She slowed the movement of her hips and sat there still, waiting for it. Elijah and Jessie were both silent, watching in anticipation. She suddenly felt the tip of his head press against her asshole and start to penetrate it. "OHHHWWWWW," she howled in response, immediately in shock at the sensation. She remembered Jessie's advice from earlier and tried pushing with her butt muscles, hoping it would help but the feeling was still too intense to comprehend. She couldn't even tell if it felt good or bad, if this was pain or pleasure. All she knew was that she felt overwhelmingly full in a way she never had.

"Oh my fucking god," Jessie gasped, in awe of what she was witnessing.

"UUUUUHHHHHHHH," Brie groaned again, the sound coming from somewhere low and deep within her. She couldn't come up with any words. Her brain felt like mush and her heart was racing, adrenaline firing through her whole system. All she could feel or think about was her pussy and her asshole and the cocks stuffing both of them, and she could now feel the tall man pushing further into her ass. The shorter man remained still, leaving his erection buried within her pussy but not moving. The tall man pulled back a bit and then pushed again. He was only halfway in at best, but he wanted to get her used to the sensation. He continued with his micro-thrusting, trying to push into her a fraction of an inch deeper each time.

"AAHHHHH- AHHHHHH-" was again all Brie could answer with.

"Just breathe, love," he said gently into her ear. She nodded and took deep breaths, inhaling through her nose and exhaling out her mouth. He continued to slowly pick up the pace, now getting his cock over halfway in. The short man reached forward from below her and started gently rubbing her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh," she let out softly, finally making a sound that seemed to indicate pleasure. "Keep doing that." He continued to rub her as the other man pushed harder into her ass, reaching around and grabbing her tits to keep himself steady. With the pleasant feeling of his hands pressing against her nipples and the other man's hand teasing her clit, her breathing calmed and she started getting the hang of the sensation. "Okay, okay," she said, encouraging them both.

The tall man started thrusting into her ass harder and for the first time, she felt the man below thrust up into her pussy as well. "Oh fuck-" she said, her voice strained, but she looked down at him and nodded. He continued thrusting up into her pussy, the two men getting into a rhythm of one cock going in as the other pulled out. "Oh my fucking god..." she said, her voice growing louder. The bed began to shake and squeak.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jessie said to herself, touching her pussy as she watched. Rubbing her clit with her thumb, she lowered her other fingers down and started teasing her asshole, jealous of the sensations her friend must be feeling. She started probing the hole with her middle finger. "YES."

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh..." Brie moaned out, her eyes closed and a wincing look on her face. She opened her eyes just enough to look over at Elijah and could see his hand resting on his cock, doing as he was told not to stroke it but clearly desperate to do so. She still couldn't tell if she liked the feeling of being double penetrated or if she just liked driving Elijah crazy, but either way, she was getting into whatever it was.

The tall man had now gotten most of the length of his cock in her ass and the two were now both thrusting with equal power. As the seconds wore on, their thrusts began to drift into unison, both pumping into her at the same time.

"OH FUCK," Brie shouted, "FUCK- FUCK- FUCK- FUCK-" with each thrust. Her whole body felt hot and tense but her pussy was starting to leak down onto the man below her. "YES- YES- FUCKKKKKK," she shouted again. They started slamming into her now, each thrust sending a ripple of energy through her body, the little fat she had jiggling with every motion. The room suddenly grew very loud again, filled with the sounds of the bed shaking against the wall, Brie's screams, the men's grunts, and their bodies hitting together, the two men's balls nearly slapping against each other in such tight proximity.

"Fuck... I need a better view of this," Jessie said between deep breaths. Brie looked over to Elijah and nodded at him. He picked up the phone and walked over to the bed, pointing it up at Brie's face, contorted in pleasure, her mouth agape. He panned down her body to her ass where you could vaguely make out the two cocks pounding into her. "Get closer... get under her," Jessie moaned again. Elijah got behind and bent down between them, pointing the camera up for a close-up, now getting a view from just a foot away of the two men's cocks fucking his girlfriend's holes. "Oh my... fucking god... ohhhh... ohhh..." Jessie said as she rubbed furiously and fingered her ass.

"UHHH- UHHH- UHHH- UHHH-" Brie screamed, her voice louder than it had been the entire night. For a brief moment, she worried about what the neighbours might be hearing before another thrust from both of them fucked the worry right out of her mind.

"Ugggghhhh," groaned the tall man, "You weren't kidding about this fucking arse. I don't think I'm gonna last much longer in here."

"Babe... ugghhh... up here," Brie said to Elijah. He stood back up and walked back around the bed, looking her closely in the eyes.

"You wanna... fuck- You wanna see him... see him cum in my ass?"

"Yes," Elijah answered, standing before her with his cock twitching.

"Tell him... ohhhh... tell him that's what you want..." she groaned. Elijah looked the tall man in the eyes.

"Cum in her ass," he said.

"Cum in... cum in whose ass?" Brie added.

"Cum in my girlfriend's ass," he repeated.

"Hard to... hard to say no to that," the tall man groaned. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, his mouth wide open. He slammed into Brie's ass with everything he had. "OH FUCK- OH FUCK-"

"FUCK- FUCK-" she screamed back, "FUCKING CUM!"

"AWWWWUUUUHHH," he exclaimed as he suddenly felt it rushing through him, the load he had been building up over the entire night finally shooting its way inside her. He slowed his thrusts, using the tightness of her ass to coax the cum out of him.

"Oohhhhhhh myyyyy goddddd," Brie moaned as she felt it in her, taken back by how warm it felt, not used to such a feeling in that region. The man below her continued thrusting up into her pussy as the other man slowly pulled his cock out. As soon as the head popped out of her, a thick white load of cum started streaming out of her and dripping down, mixing in with the fluids of her pussy.

"Fuuuuuckin' hell," the tall man said as he slammed down into the bed next to them, every ounce of energy now completely drained out of him. Elijah pointed the phone down to Brie's ass to give Jessie another look.

"Oh shit... OH SHIT..." Jessie moaned at the sight of her cum-filled ass, feeling her own orgasm impending. "FUCK, OH FUCK... I'M GONNA..."

"YES- YES-" Brie shouted to her, the shorter man continuing to fuck her, "CUM FOR ME, BOO!"

"Ahhhh... AHHHHH...." Jessie suddenly went silent but her mouth remained wide open, giving Elijah his first view of her orgasm face as fluid began squirting out of her pussy. She finally let out a low groan as she came down from the peak of it.

"YES, GIRL, YES," Brie cheered at her before immediately turning her attention back to the man below her. Taking control again, she grabbed onto his shoulders and started grinding her hips down hard and fast against him. "YES- YES- YES- YES-" She glanced back over to Elijah.

"Did you like watching... mmmm... like watching that big black cock cum inside me?"

"Yes, baby, yes."

"I bet you wish... you could cum too."

"Yes," he groaned.

"I think... fuck... I think boys with... with big fat cocks... mmmm... get to cum first." Elijah nodded, maintaining intense eye contact with her. "And I think... I think big black cocks... should get to cum... cum inside my pussy..." she added, staring right back at him. It had been many years since she had let a man cum inside her, and even longer since she had ill-advisedly done so without at least doing the math beforehand on when her last period was, but watching Elijah continue to nod along to everything she said was making her filthiest instincts overpower any possible anxiety. She looked down at the man fucking her below. "You want... want to cum in this pussy?" she asked in a strained voice, feeling herself get closer to orgasm as the thought of the entire situation pushed her closer and closer.

"I... I can't say no... to a lady on her birthday," he grunted.

"Fuck me hard then," she said and he immediately started pounding up into her with everything he had, thrusting up into her as she bucked her hips downwards, both of their movements working in tandem. "FUCK- FUCK- AHHHHHHH," she yelled. She looked over again at Elijah.

"Come closer," she said and he stepped forward to the edge of the bed. She looked over at his cock which sat at eye level, the skin now a purplish colour. "I bet you want to... you want to touch that cock again?"

"Yes!" he said in a tone that bordered on delirious.

"You ready... ready to cum for me too?"

"YES!"

"Show me... how you stroke that little fucking cock," she said and he immediately gripped it tight, frantically jerking it in front of her face. "Show... show Jessie how you do it," she added and he pulled the phone up again, filling the frame with his cock in the foreground and Brie's face behind it. Jessie watched on excitedly in her post-orgasm bliss.

Brie's breath began to grow short and she could feel an orgasm looming. "UHH- UHH- UHH-" she shouted each time she slammed her pussy down and the man thrust up to meet it. Her body began to shiver and shake. Her voice suddenly turned to a low growl. "Cum for me.. Cum for me.. Cum for me..." she kept repeating, looking first at the man below her and then to Elijah. As her body began to tense up, Elijah looked at her feet and saw her toes curling again. He knew what time it was and felt his own long-delayed orgasm brewing with her. "FUUUUUUUCK," Brie screamed as her body shot straight up and the orgasm coursed through her every nerve. Her pussy began to contract and tighten around the man's cock and it began to push him over the edge too.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUM- I'M CUMMING," he groaned as his cock began to empty another hot load of cum into her pussy, his balls twitching with each stream he shot. Even as Brie's whole body was overwhelmed by pleasure shooting from her head to her toes, she mustered the energy to quickly turn to Elijah and look up at him with an adoring gaze.

"I love you so much," she whispered to him with the little breath she could muster.

"I love-," was all he could get out in response before his own face began to contort and his cock began erupting. Brie opened her mouth wide but his orgasm proved too powerful, shooting thick wads of cum all across her cheeks and forehead, only a little getting in her mouth. His knees began to grow weak and he wobbled a bit, dropping the phone. Brie quickly hopped off the man on the bed and got down on her knees on the floor, grabbing Elijah and steadying him. As he looked down at her, she swallowed the cum in her mouth with a huge smile and finally, mercifully took his cock in her mouth, sucking it deeply and tenderly, draining out the remaining cum and cleaning up the mess.

Even after she had thoroughly emptied him, she kept sucking, not wanting to let him out of her mouth until finally, he pushed her off, his cock too sensitive to take anymore. He collapsed onto the ground across from her the two just sat there for a moment staring at each other before both erupted into laughter. They both fell back, giggling until they lost their breath, Brie clutching at her stomach as her abs strained from the laughter.

"Holy shit," she was finally able to chuckle out.

"Holy shit is right," Elijah answered.

"What the fuck is happening?" Jessie asked, baffled by the sounds she heard as the phone pointed face down at the ground. Brie picked it up and held it towards her, smiling for the camera as she proudly displayed her cum-covered face for Jessie.

"Hell yeah, girlie," Jessie answered with a little clap. "From one of them?"

"It's mine," Elijah answered.

"Oh! Hi Elijah!" Jessie added with the sort of casual friendliness she used any other time she saw him. "Sorry I called your dick small! I actually think it's really nice."

"Thanks," he said with a laugh. "You've got nice tits too."

"Why thank you," she answered with a giggle and a blush.

"You two will have to show each other in person sometime," Brie added.

"I like the sounds of that," Jessie responded with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

"Can you get me a towel, babe?" Brie asked, the sense of domesticity between her and Elijah coming back surprisingly naturally.

"Sure," he answered, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"What about my boys?" Jessie asked. Brie pointed the phone at the bed where Jessie could see them both passed out. She laughed. "I think they earned their money."

"Fuck yes they did," Brie answered as Elijah returned with a towel. "Thanks, babe," she said as she took it and wiped the cum from her face. He used another towel to wipe down his sweat and passed it over for Brie to do the same.

"Well, I should probably let you two lovebirds get to celebrating," Jessie said.

"This wasn't already the celebration?" Brie giggled, holding up the cum-stained towel to the phone.

"Well I'm assuming Elijah probably had something very different in mind when he showed up at your door."

"Oh yeah," Brie laughed, "What was your big surprise?" she said, looking up at him.

"Well... it was supposed to be me," he answered.

"Oh, shit," she replied. In the wake of everything that had just transpired, it had somehow gotten lost on her that he had in fact traveled 5000 miles to see her on her birthday. She stood up and pulled him in for a kiss. "Consider me surprised," she said before kissing him again. "I missed you so much."

"I also brought cake," he added. Brie burst into laughter again.

"Cake... pffffft... you know... cake sounds good."

"Alright, I'm gonna go," Jessie interjected, "but I hope you had a happy birthday, Boo!"

"Oh, you know I had the happiest birthday," Brie answered.

"You need to tell me everything about how that felt tomorrow."

"Bitch, I'm gonna send you four men tomorrow and you can find out yourself. You earned it." Jessie clapped innocently and giggled.

"Love you, Booooo."

"Love you, too!" Brie answered as she ended the call. She looked over at Elijah and again they just giggled at each other.

Brie walked over to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, peeing and trying to push out the cum that was still inside her. Elijah came in and washed his face in the sink beside her. Brie laughed to herself, thinking of how much the scene reminded her of the two of them getting ready for bed on any normal night, with the minor addition of her wiping the cum of two strangers from her nether regions. She looked up at Elijah.

"Sooooooo," she said.

"Sooooooo," he answered back.

"Are we gonna talk about that?" They both laughed again.

"We'll have plenty of time to talk about it tomorrow."

"But you're not mad."

"No."

"You're sure?"

"Very sure."

"You know I love you, right?" she said with a sincere smile. He walked over to the toilet and bent down in front of her.

"And I've never been more sure that I love you than I am right now," he said, bringing her in for a passionate kiss. The two made out for a moment.

"God, we must be all kinds of fucked up," she said with a laugh, breaking off their kiss.

"Ehhhh, being normal is boring." They both giggled and got up, exiting the bathroom.

"What should we do about them?" Elijah asked, pointing to the bedroom. Brie walked over and shut off the light.

"Ehhh, Jessie paid for them for the whole night, I think they earned the rest," she said, closing the bedroom door. "There's a second bedroom anyway."

They wandered into the kitchen and got two pieces of the birthday cake Elijah had brought. They took them into the other bedroom and ate in bed, laying naked beside each other as they talked about her day at work and laughed about the story of his awful flight. It was truly the vision of domestic bliss, and apart from their unclothed state, little of it would indicate to an outsider what had been happening less than an hour ago.

This feeling of calm and normalcy after a night of sexual depravity was new and strange for Brie, but she didn't yet know how normal it would become for them in the near future. Nor did she know how the next morning, she and Elijah would have the best sex they'd ever had together. Nor did she know that, once he went back to the U.S., she would ask Jessie for the number of the escort service and begin booking men regularly for the remainder of her time abroad, video-chatting with Elijah as she fucked them or sending him videos after the fact. It was a whole new world of sexual adventure she was about to embark on, but as she finally turned off the lights and lay down in bed, Elijah's arms wrapped tight around her and the warmth of their nude bodies coalescing under the sheets, all she could think was, "Happy fucking birthday indeed."