Brie's Blacked Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like the taste of my arse?" he asked, his voice filled with ecstasy.

"Mhmmm-- mmmmm" was all she could answer, her eyes wide and enthusiastic looking up at him, her exhales growing loud and stifled as her nose pressed against his testicles. She finally pulled away for a second and glanced over to Elijah. "I love to eat ass for boys with big black cocks," she gasped before immediately burying her face back down.

"Oh my god, I'm so fucking jealous of her," Jessie said to Elijah, frantically rubbing her clit on camera. Elijah had to momentarily stop touching himself, clearly getting too overwhelmed by the situation and not wanting to climax already. He took the moment to take off the rest of his clothes, stripping down fully nude as he watched Brie get fucked.

"Fuck," said the shorter man, still railing away into her pussy, "I think I'm gonna blow if I keep this up." Brie immediately pulled away from him.

"Oh no, not yet, I've still got more plans for both of you. First," she said turning to the tall one, "Your turn to fuck me without a condom." He smiled widely.

"However you want it, love." She spun around so that her ass was facing him now and gave it another shake to give him a nice view. "Fuckin' hell," he said, bending down and grabbing it, spreading her cheeks apart and giving one big long lick along her asshole before spanking the left cheek hard.

"Yes!" Brie shouted after the smack before dipping down and taking the shorter man's cock in her mouth, excited to taste her own juices on it without a condom getting in the way. The tall man pushed his cock inside her and began gently thrusting. Brie again moaned on the other man's cock, excitedly taking them from both ends. After a minute of staring down at her mesmerizing ass as he pounded into her pussy, the tall man reached his hand up and grabbed onto a cheek. He reached his thumb over and started gently rubbing it across her asshole, still wet from his earlier lick. Brie's head immediately shot up from the other man's cock and looked back.

"What are you doing back there?" she asked with a teasing curiosity.

"Just testing the waters," he said, "dipping a toe in." He continued to rub it over her hole. "Or should I say dipping a thumb?" He pressed it against her anus now, just pushing into it the tiniest bit and Brie let out a yelp.

Anal play was another of those things she didn't really do with Elijah. She had barely done it with anyone. Even for as crazy as her drunken misadventures with Jessie had gotten in the past, anal sex was something she'd only done a couple of times, and never something she had quite gotten the hang of. Something about it started to feel right though. It was a combination of a lot of things: the fact that she finally had a nice ass and had never gotten to put it to use. The fact that these men were clearly pros and probably knew how to do it properly, unlike the drunk frat boy and coked-up indie singer she had tried it with in the past. But mostly it was again the fact that she'd never even entertained the idea of doing it with Elijah, and humiliating him and watching him squirm in delight was pushing her over the edge in ways she never would have thought possible.

"Go easy," she said to him with a smile, "those waters are a bit untested."

"Aye aye, Captain," he answered.

"Mostly untested," she added, looking over to Elijah and winking. As far as she could recall, she had never even told him about her past anal experiments, so the thought of letting him know even more men had gone where he hadn't before turned her on even more. He seemed excited about what was playing out as well, going back to gripping his cock and jerking it gently.

Oh shit, she's actually doing it, Jessie thought, knowing how inexperienced Brie was. Although Jessie was a big proponent of anal play and could take it up the ass like the best of them, she had never quite convinced Brie of its virtues. This is the best fucking money I've ever spent, she thought, gripped by what was about to happen on screen. As the tall man slid his finger further into her ass, he started thrusting harder into her pussy.

"Ahhh- oohhhh- fuck- fuck- fuck." There was a combination of pleasure and pain palpable in Brie's voice, and she eventually had to stop sucking on the shorter man, too overwhelmed by what was happening behind her. The tall man used his other hand to grip her waist and started thrusting into her harder, his thumb probing in at a matching pace.

"UHHHH- UHHHH- UHHHH-"

"Take it, girl!" Jessie yelled through the phone.

"Fuck- fuck- fuck- fuck- fuck-" Brie's breath was growing shorter, feeling his finger go deeper. "Wait, wait," she said, stopping his movements, "use that." She pointed over to the vibrator sitting on the nightstand. The shorter man grabbed it and brought it to Brie's mouth.

"It'll need some lubrication," he said. She opened up and took it in her mouth, sucking on it dutifully as she stared up at him. After she got it nice and wet, she passed it back to the man behind her. He took it down and rubbed it under her pussy for good measure, gathering some of the fluid leaking out of her as his cock gently pumped in and out. Satisfied that it was slick enough, he brought it up and pressed it against the entrance of her ass. She looked over at Elijah.

"Should I do it, babe?"

"Do it," he answered in an entranced state.

"DO IT!" Jessie yelled through the phone, seeming even more excited to see. Brie looked back and gave the tall man a nod and he slowly began to slide it in.

"Ohh- oww- fuck." It took her a moment to get used to it. Although it was a pocket vibrator and wasn't any bigger than the man's thumb, the shape of its rounded top made it a little harder to take at first. "Go slowly," she said, closing her eyes and taking slow, deep breaths. He slowed the pace of his thrusting, trying his best not to overwhelm her. He didn't force it, instead waiting for her anus to get comfortable before sliding it in another half inch at a time. Once he had it deep enough, he gently started pulling it out and pushing it back in. "Mmmmmmm," she let out, finally getting used to the feeling. He started thrusting it a bit faster and slid his cock in and out of her pussy to match.

"You ready for heaven, love?"

"Yessssssss," she answered. He hit the button on the vibrator and felt it start to buzz inside her ass. "OHHHHHHHH," she let out, a deep guttural sound that took them all off guard. Even Brie herself was a little surprised it had come out of her. "Yes, yes, just like that," she said, and he continued picking up the pace of the thrusting. "Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh." Her moans now weren't short or breathy like usual but instead long and deep. She was suddenly starting to understand what Jessie had been raving about all these years.

After a moment more of her settling into the speed and sensation, the man pressed the button on the vibrator again, turning up the power.

"FUUUUUUCK," she groaned. "Yesssssss, fuck me harder..." The man did as he was told and started thrusting his cock into her with even more power, his skin now slapping hard against her. "Ohh- Ohh- Ohh- Ohh," Brie yelped in response. Elijah was transfixed by the sight.

"Make her cum!" Jessie yelled through the phone.

"Ah- ah- ah- ah- ah-" Brie let out as she felt her body starting to grow tense. "Just.... Just like that- just like that-" He was slamming into her full force now, the vibrator buried deep inside her ass. He pressed the button on the vibrator again, now turning it onto maximum power. "AHHHHHHHH," she screamed in response. Elijah noticed Brie's toes starting to wiggle and he always knew that meant she was close.

"Are you gonna cum?" Elijah asked her.

"Yesss... yesss... yesss..." she let out in short soft breaths. "Are you-- fuck-- are you ready to see... see how I cum from-- uhh-- from his big black cock?"

"Yes, baby, yes," he answered, picking up the pace of his stroking.

"You ready... to see- to see how I cum... uhhhh... with my ass full too?"

"Yesssssss," he answered again in a way that made him sound nearly hypnotized. He was jerking off hard enough now that the sound of it could be heard through the phone.

"Stroke it harder," Jessie commanded at Elijah, now getting turned on by what everyone was doing in this scenario.

"YESSS!" Brie yelled to Jessie, "Make him... make him... your little bitch." Elijah did as he was told and stroked harder, his eyes now darting between Brie getting fucked in front of him and Jessie fingering herself on the phone screen. "Okay- Okay- I'm gonna... it's coming..." Brie said. Elijah was stroking himself furiously now.

"Yes!" Jessie said to Elijah, "Faster... faster..." He tried his best but didn't know how much faster he could possibly go. Jessie could tell he was on the verge of exploding when another idea suddenly hit her. "Now let go!" she commanded him.

"What?" Elijah responded, his voice already distorting as he sat on the brink of orgasm.

"Let go of it!," Jessie shouted again. Brie heard the exchange and immediately picked up on Jessie's plan.

"Yes, babe... uhh- uhh- you can... you can cum... cum when we fucking tell you to cum!"

"Yes, yes!" Jessie answered, excited that she and Brie were on the same wavelength. "You can stroke that little cock again when we let you!" she added. Jessie's pussy was leaking profusely now.

"AHHH- AHHH- AHHH- AHHH-" Brie screamed as Elijah saw her toes now curling up. He knew that meant it was here. "FUCK ME- FUCK ME- FUCK WITH ME THAT BIG BLACK COCK!" she yelled as she felt his cock and the vibrator both pushing as deep as they could into her. Her lungs struggled to catch their breath as she began to feel another orgasm rush through her body. Her legs began to shake and she bent forward, burying her face into them and screaming moans of pleasure. The man started to slow his thrusts as she came down from it. He gently pulled the vibrator out of her ass and turned it off, the whole room growing mercifully silent after a few minutes of being filled with the cacophony of buzzing, screaming, and skin and bodily fluids clashing together. He pushed it down towards her as she continued to lean forward, catching her breath with huge exhales.

"Want a taste, love?" he asked jokingly.

"No... no...," she said before pausing, lost in thought. "Make him taste it," she added after a moment.

"What?" he responded. Brie looked up at him and then over to Elijah, still catching her breath as her body now glowed, covered in sweat.

"Make him taste it," she repeated, pointing to Elijah.

FUCK YES, Jessie thought discovering a new fetish she didn't even know she had.

"Alright," the tall man said with a shrug, pulling away from her.

"Wait, really?" Brie asked, surprised.

"Love, this ain't even in the top hundred daft things someone's paid me to do on this job," he answered, presenting the vibrator to Elijah. Elijah looked over at Brie.

"Do it," she said in a commanding tone. He leaned down and took it in his mouth, sucking on it and savouring the taste of her ass that remained on the soft silicon. "Taste that," she added, "that's what boys with big fat cocks get to play with, unlike you." The two gigolos smiled wide-eyed at each other, just shocked by the whole situation.

"You liked feeling something inside your arse, love?" the shorter one asked Brie.

"Maaaaaybe," she answered coyly.

"You want to feel something else in there?" She looked over at Elijah and remained silent for a moment.

Please say yes, please say yes, Jessie thought as she awaited the answer. Brie kept staring at Elijah. His cock was still hard and twitching, begging to be touched but he was following his orders.

"You want me to stick his cock in my ass?" she finally asked. Elijah nodded. "Tell me you want to see it then."

"I want to see it."

"Tell me what you want to see," she repeated in a more dominant tone.

"I want to see you take his cock up your ass."

"Mmmm, good. I can't wait to have this big fat fucking black cock in my ass."

YES! YES! YES! YES! Jessie thought as she put her hands to her face, covering her giant smile. Brie turned around on the bed and stuck her ass out for the shorter man. The taller man walked out to the hallway briefly and returned with a bottle of lube that he had also stored in his jacket.

"I reckon we'll need the real stuff for this," he said, tossing it over to the shorter one. He had also grabbed one of Brie's joints from the living room table and placed it between his lips. "You might need a little something to relax that body a bit too," he said, lighting it and taking a deep drag. He leaned down towards her and opened her mouth, blowing the smoke in. She took a deep breath and exhaled the smoke back at him. He placed the joint between her lips and she took a few more puffs before he set it on an ashtray next to the bed. The short one suddenly started squeezing some lube out that fell directly onto Brie's asshole and she let out a quick yelp, startled by how cold it was. He poured some along his cock as well and Brie reached back to start stroking it, spreading it along his full length.

"Maybe I would let you fuck my ass too if you had a cock like that," she said, smiling at Elijah.

"You ready, love?" the shorter man asked.

"Mmmmhmmmm," she answered with an enthusiastic nod. He guided the tip of his cock to her asshole and gently began to push. "Awwwhhhhh," she moaned, burying her face down again in the sheets. Although her asshole was still a little loosened up from the vibrator and the weed was relaxing her muscles, his cock was still a big jump in size.

"Just tell me when you're ready for more," he said as he held the head of his cock still, waiting for her ass to get comfortable around it.

"Okay, okay... a little more," Brie said, her voice strained.

"You got this girl!" Jessie cheered. "Push out with your butt, it helps it open up," she added, trying to use her expertise to guide her friend. Brie did what she said and another inch of him began to slide in.

"Oh, FUCK!" Brie yelled. Even in her past failed experiments with anal, the men's penises had been quite average in size, so she wasn't sure how much more she could take. She looked over at Elijah though and made eye contact with him, his eyes glued to the whole scene. His cock stood up straight up and the skin of it and his testicles were turning a red colour, clearly in need of some fondling. The sight aroused Brie so much that she decided to push on. "Okay, a little bit more," she said to the man behind her and he gave her another inch.

"Fuck, she looks so hot with a cock in her ass," Jessie said to Elijah.

"Yes..." was all he could retort.

"I bet you wish you could stick your cock in her ass."

"Yes..."

"Show me that little cock you want to put in her ass," Jessie demanded. He tilted the camera down so it was in full view. The sight of it just longing for attention was turning Jessie on as well. Across the room, the shorter man was still slowly sliding all the way into Brie.

"Ow- ow- ow-" she stammered. The taller man pulled her face up and started gently caressing it.

"You can do it, love," he said, giving her a kiss.

"Mmmm- mmmm-" she moaned into his mouth as she felt another inch push into her. "A little more lube," she said to the shorter one, breaking off the kiss. He popped the cap open and poured some more down and began to gently try thrusting. "Fuuccccck," she said, closing her eyes, her entire body now turning bright red. As he slowly pushed it in and out, just a little each time, she finally felt her ass adjusting to it. "Okay, okay, a little more." He started taking his thrusts a bit deeper. "Fuck... uhhhhh."

After another minute of taking his gentle thrusts, she looked over to Elijah. "You... you... like watching me take this big... big cock in my ass?" she asked between winces. He nodded quickly. "You like- fuckkk- you like seeing it... seeing it fill me up... like you never could?" He nodded again. "Tell me... tell me..."

"I love watching that big cock fill you up like I never could."

"Good," she said, smiling as best as she could through the discomfort.

"Rub her pussy!" Jessie shouted through the phone to the two men on the bed. The shorter man hunched forward and wrapped his arm around her, rubbing around her clit in time with his thrusts.

"Awwwhhhhh!" Brie moaned, a new feeling of pleasure suddenly unlocked.

"Yes, girl! Now you're getting it!" Jessie said with a little clap. The shorter man started thrusting his cock deeper into her now and her moaning grew louder. The tall man climbed forward on the bed and placed his hand on her chin, pulling her up to him for another kiss. They made out hungrily as Brie now continued to moan, the man behind her fucking her ass harder and rubbing her clit. The tall man reached up and grabbed her boobs, rubbing his fingers across her nipples.

"Ohhhh- ohhhhh- ohhhhh-" was all Brie could answer as he broke off their kiss. He started kissing all over her face now, going across her cheek, down her neck, back up the side and nibbled on her earlobe as she exhaled deeply with each thrust from behind her. The shorter man was now thrusting into her with ease. He used his free arm to wrap around her chest, getting a handful of her left breast and holding onto her for leverage as he started giving her his full force.

"OH- OH- OH- FUCK-" she shouted as he started slamming into her faster, the force of his cock sending ripples through her body and making her asscheeks and boobs bounce with each thrust.

"Fuck me," the shorter man shouted, "and you thought her pussy was tight." He reached up and wiped some sweat from his brow. "You gotta have a go at this, mate. You're gonna be right chuffed." The taller man smiled and leaned into Brie's ear.

"Reckon you can take us both?" he whispered. Brie froze up at his suggestion. Even after all of the ill-advised sexual debauchery that she and Jessie had gotten up to over the years, double penetration was not something she had ever even come close to trying. Even Jessie, who would seem far more receptive to such an idea, had only gone as far as trying it with one man and a dildo, never two men at once.

"What's he asking? I can't hear," Jessie asked. Brie just stared back at the tall man for a second, considering if she wanted to cross this line.

"I asked if she reckons she can fit us both at once," the tall man said, not giving Brie a chance to brush aside the suggestion.

"IN THE ASS?!" Jessie shouted in terror. The men both laughed.

"No, no, love. We're respectful chaps. One in her arse and one in her fanny."

"Isn't a fanny an ass?" Jessie asked, confused.

"Bloody Americans," the shorter one said to the amusement of both. "Her pussy, love. Her pussy."

"Girl, I'm leaving this one up to you," Jessie answered, recognizing that this was a line she didn't want to pressure Brie to cross. Even Brie wasn't really sure what to do. She looked over to Elijah.

"You want to see it?"

"Yes," he said without a moment's hesitation. The immediacy of his response started to warm Brie to the idea.

"You really want to see it?"

"Yes."

"You want to see me with two big fat cocks inside me?"

"Yes, baby."

"Tell me what you want to see."

"I want to see you getting fucked by two big black cocks."

"Good boy," she said with a grin, although in her head she immediately thought, Oh god, what the fuck am I getting myself into. She watched the short man lay down on his back, his cock sticking straight up and ready for mounting. Everything in her brain told her she probably wasn't ready for this, but her body seemed to be fighting back against logic, warm tingles shooting through her at the thought of making Elijah watch her commit the naughtiest act of her life.