Brie's Boss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not my..." Brie began, trailing off when she saw the evil smile on Lizzie's face, and simply whimpered instead, "Please don't-"

"Now!" Elizabeth interrupted with a firm tone, and a hard smack to Brie's poor little butt.

Which almost made Elizabeth feel bad, as she knew that Brie's butt had to be still very sore from the earlier spanking. But she wouldn't tolerate bad behaviour, and the gamble paid off, as with another pathetic whimper, the once proud Brie Larson did as she was told. Oh yes, alleged top Brie Larson started bouncing her cute little booty up and down Lizzie's cock, literally, sodomizing herself for the amusement of her top, like the good little bottom she had become.

And she kept the pace nice and slow, not speeding up, even towards the end. Honestly, that was probably for her own benefit, but Elizabeth definitely benefit from it. Oh yes, it gave her a chance to savour this wonderful moment, and again savour everything on offer.

Sadly she no longer had a great look at Brie's butt hole stretching for that big dick, but that was more than made up for by the other woman's boobs bouncing even more than before, now directly in front of her face, and more importantly, the fact that this 'top' was sodomizing herself. And Elizabeth got to continue staring into those pretty eyes, and that beautiful face, and see the evidence of Brie's enjoyment that her bitch just couldn't hide from her.

Not that she had been doing a good job before that, or any of the previous times they'd had anal sex, but this was good for her, and that for Brie. And maybe best of all, Lizzie was saving up her strength for what came later. Oh yes, this way, when the time came, she was going to have a lot of energy for pounding this hot little piece of ass.

Brie didn't think anything could be more humiliating than bending over and taking it in the ass like a bitch, which was exactly why it was her favourite thing to inflict upon other women. Taking it up the butt in the traditional position had admittedly come close, but somehow this was the worst thing of all.

Because it wasn't just that she was sodomizing herself, like she been forced to do before, because at least then she had been staring into the eyes of her tormentor, or seeing the glee on her face as she inflicted this upon her. Which again, for some twisted reason actually made some part of her happy, a feeling she pushed it down and tried to pretend it didn't exist, but that was becoming harder by the second.

One thing which she could really, really couldn't deny any more, was the fact that she had a submissive side. Logically speaking everybody did, which made it possible for her to seduce and dominate so, so many women. Brie just never thought it would happen to her. But then again, she also thought she would never be anally riding another woman.

The thought had never crossed her mind, even for a second, and now here she was struggling not to increase her pace, knowing that would only lead to more spanking, which she really couldn't handle right now. But she also couldn't handle any more of this butt sex, without cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass. She just hoped she could get it without giving away her entire body.

"Please can I cum!" Brie abruptly blurted out, quickly, desperately adding, "I need, oh God, I need it! Please? I need to cum! Lizzie please, oh my God, please-"

"You know what you have to do to cum, don't you?" Elizabeth questioned, grinning wickedly as she added, "Yeah you do, mmmmmmmm, and you know it involves begging convincingly."

That was exactly what Brie was afraid of. Admittedly she had promised herself to Elizabeth before without truly meaning it, but what if she couldn't get away with it this time? Or worse, what if she had meant it last time, and would mean it again? Brie didn't want to think about that, but she couldn't help linger on that horrible thought.

Which of course, only pushed her further towards breaking, but the entire time she was just bouncing up and down the big dick. Something she probably realized too late, but whatever the case she took a calming breath, repeatedly told herself that they would only be words for a few long seconds, before desperately trying to tell Elizabeth anything she wanted to hear.

"Make me cum! Oh please, Elizabeth, mmmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddd, make me cum!" Brie begged desperately, blathering whatever came to mind that would get her what she wanted, "Make your bitch cum! Yesssssssssssss, make her fucking cum by pounding her slutty little ass! Oh yes, oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, slam fuck her butt, ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck her! Fuck me, fuck me, for the love of God, just fuck me! Butt fuck me, fuck me in the butt, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck my butt, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, fucking wreck it! Ruin it! Leave it gaping wide open. Ah fuck, I'll do whatever you want, please just make me cum! Make me cum make me cum make me cum AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Elizabeth taunted, smacking Brie's ass hard to emphasize her next words, "Then you do it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, bounce bitch! bounce up and down my dick! Oh yes, ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, just like that, just like that, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, cum for me bitch! Fucking cum!"

As soon as she had permission Brie quickly increase the pace to the point where she was truly on the edge of orgasm. That was the point Elizabeth smacked her ass a few times, which in her current state actually pushed Brie over the edge of climax. Which was incredibly humiliating, but in that moment she could care less. Especially as Elizabeth started thrusting upwards into her slutty little butt, effortlessly giving her multiple climaxes.

Or more accurately, the two of them work together to make sure both of them came as much as possible, and that Brie's ass hole would be well and truly ruined. Which just like before, mercifully robbed Brie of the ability to speak or think coherently, although the last thing to echo through her mind was the idea that it wouldn't be so bad being Lizzie's bitch, the worst part of that being, it wasn't the first time she thought it.

Elizabeth honestly wasn't sure whether Brie truly meant her words or not, and honestly at that moment, she didn't care. Not because she didn't want those words to be true, but because she was sure that even if Brie had been lying to her, those words would become retroactively true if she could just fuck this slut's ass hard enough, and more importantly, make her cum hard and frequently enough.

Which she certainly seemed to be achieving, Elizabeth chuckling wickedly as the once high and mighty Brie Larson violently squirted her girl cum all over her top's stomach like a good little anal loving bottom riding her owner's dick. Something she did over, and over, and over again throughout the next few minutes, or however long it was.

In a way it felt like a blissful eternity, and in other ways it felt like it was not long enough. Whatever the case Brie ran out of steam way too soon for her liking. Or was Brie simply so overwhelmed that particular climax that she paused to savour it for a few long seconds?

Either way, Elizabeth took it as her cue to take over, grabbing a firm hold of the other girl's waist and beginning to lift her up and down her dick. Initially she just concentrated on that, and forgot all about thrusting up into that hot little butt hole, but it wasn't long after that she really started the thrusting of her hips, so they were working together with her hands to make the anal pounding as brutally hard as possible.

Sometime after that Elizabeth flipped Brie over onto her back again, this time lifting up the other woman's legs and placing them over her shoulders for another deep butt pounding. God, it was a good thing she saved all that energy, because she would definitely need every drop of it now.

Especially when she bent Brie in half by leaning down so that their faces were inches apart again, Brie's legs going with her in a move which should have probably been painful if it wasn't for the other woman's superhero training. Actually, it was still probably painful, but Brie was too busy cumming to care. Also, probably too delirious to even hear what Elizabeth was saying to her, but Lizzie just couldn't help give out some more verbal humiliation.

"THAT'S IT BRIE, CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME LIKE THE HOT LITTLE DYKE BITCH YOU ARE!" Elizabeth yelled at the top of her lungs, smacking Brie's ass roughly to emphasize her words, "MMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKING CUM YOU BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSS, OH BRIE, YOU MAKE SUCH A HOT LITTLE DYKE BITCH! MY HOT LITTLE DYKE BITCH! MY LITTLE ANAL BITCH! MY LITTLE BUTT SLUT! MY LITTLE ASS WHORE! MY BOTTOM! OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE A BOTTOM NOW BRIE! MY ANAL LOVING BOTTOM! OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'LL NEVER BE A TOP AGAIN! NEVER BE A BOSS AGAIN. NO, I'M THE BOSS! I'M YOUR BOSS, AND YOU'RE MY BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH SHIT!"

Of course, even back when Brie first started cumming Elizabeth was quick to join her. She held out for a while, but the combination of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of doing this to another woman caught up with her. As a result, neither of the last two positions lasted nearly as long as Elizabeth would've liked, but given the circumstances, she felt she did admirably.

Besides, Brie was in no condition to complain, which was proven when Elizabeth did finally pull out of that hot little fuck hole, and collapsed down beside the other woman. Oh yes, the once mighty Brie Larson just lay there, whimpering like a bitch, before rolling onto her side to try and take the weight off of her sore butt, already giving her top a great look at her gaping back door.

"Spread your cheeks, mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, show me that gape." Elizabeth moaned dreamily.

Brie whimpered softly, but did as she was told, lifting her ass into the air and then spreading her cheeks, letting Elizabeth get a good look at her gaping butt hole. It took her a few long seconds to find the strength to do this, and it was incredibly embarrassing when she did it, but that didn't stop her. No, she was too emotionally shattered to do anything except exactly what she was told.

Besides, she had done this twisted act several times now, so it was no big deal. Or at least that's what she tried to tell herself while exposing her gaping ass hole, and holding that position while Elizabeth took a picture of that gape, and then just enjoyed the view for a few long seconds after that, before the inevitable next step in her humiliation.

"Good girl." Elizabeth chuckled wickedly with a wide smile on her face, "Now clean my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck every drop of your butt cream off of it, like the nasty little slut you are! The nasty little ass to mouth slut. Oh yeah, show me who's boss Brie. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, show me I'm Brie's boss by sucking my cock clean of your ass cream. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, suck it bitch! Suck my fucking girl dick. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, good girl. That's a very good girl. Good little cock sucker. Oh yes, Brie Larson is my cock sucking whore, who loves ass to mouth! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm fuck!"

Naturally Brie got a lot more 'encouragement' than that, but thankfully she was able to ignore the rest as she quickly turned herself around, wrapped her lips around the head of Elizabeth's big dick and became consumed with sucking it. Brie try to tell herself this was only to block out the verbal humiliation, but it was a little hard to buy that when she was moaning loudly and happily, just from the first taste of her own butt.

And the fact that she savoured the flavour for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft, just as instructed, sucking enthusiastic and thoroughly along the way, making sure she got every drop of her own anal juices.

That meant deep throating the dildo, which had just violated her most private hole, something she was becoming disturbingly good at, especially when there was such a yummy prize on the line. Admittedly she was still choking and gagging towards the end, but she did it. Every single inch of that strap-on down her throat. Every inch of it clean.

And even then she didn't stop, choosing instead to continue bobbing her head up and down, this time on the full length. She even opened her eyes and looked upwards for the first time during the blow job, to find her tormentor grinning down at her, which made Brie feel weirdly proud of herself. Oh God, what the hell was wrong with her?

She desperately tried to scold herself for thinking that, but she did so again, and again, and again through out a night of deep anal pounding, Elizabeth taking her ass in every position possible. Or at least all the well-known ones. And each time Brie came ridiculously hard and frequently, until she passed out from the overwhelming ecstasy she was receiving.

Then when she woke up who knows how many hours later Elizabeth was gone, and Brie was actually disappointed by that. Brie then just lay there on her stomach, promising herself she was going to get revenge, even though she knew it was unlikely, and at this point it didn't feel like it would take much more to break her.

12