Briget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her evil grin got even broader. "I think that's a good place to start, but I want it everywhere! I want a full body massage."

I widened my grin too and added my own evil leer. "I can do that. Let me get a few towels together and we can use my bed. It'll be a lot more comfortable than the couch. There you go, bluff called!"

She got up and strolled nonchalantly toward the open master bedroom door. "That wasn't a bluff. Go ahead and get the towels, I'll strip the bed. You don't wanna get that oil all over your bedding."

Completely blown away, I couldn't help watching the sway of her delectable ass as she strolled into my bedroom. With her now out of my sight, I didn't even stop to think this might be a joke. I just did as she said and went to gather several of my most luxurious bath blanket towels from the linen closet outside the other bedroom that served as my miniature workshop and tool room. When I got into the bedroom a minute later, Briget had pinned her hair up and stripped the bed down to the waterproof mattress pad and was smiling in approval. "I love a man who takes care of his stuff!" She watched as I began spreading a pair of the towels out about a foot and a half in from one side of the king size bed. "Ooh, those look nice and soft! Are they as comfy as they look?"

I tossed one of the ones I wasn't using at the moment to her and she hummed approvingly. "Hmm, Momma likes!" Seeing that I was finished and ready, she set the towel I'd tossed her down on top of the pile of extras and walked right up to me. "You know, if you're gonna be taking off all my clothes, you probably aughtta kiss me first."

I could only stare blankly into her eyes for a moment as that thought penetrated before I could speak. "you'd want me to kiss you?" Yeah, I know that was a stupid question, but until then, it had never occurred to me that this could happen in the real world, but here it was!

"I said it didn't I?" she giggled, "I've wanted you to kiss me for years now! So just do it already."

I immediately decided I wasn't arguing with fate, and took her face gently in my hands, leaned down and kissed her. Her lips opened the moment they felt my tongue brush them and hers met mine in a sinuous dance that didn't end for probably a couple of minutes. Neither of us was keeping track of time by then.

We were both breathing rather harder than we had been before after that. "Oh God, that was as good as I've always hoped it would be!" Briget moaned happily, "I'm done waiting for this to happen. We both knew it had to sooner or later, so I decided it was going to be sooner. I hope you don't mind. You can take my clothes off me now if you want, and you can kiss me a lot more too! As Kelly likes to put it, I'm going to let this massage turn into something more than a massage! And when we're done, I'm gonna claim you for my own for all the world to know."

With that said, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me this time. She moaned her approval into our kiss as I worked my hands between our bodies to begin unbuttoning her blouse. When I had that finished, she unwrapped her arms from around my neck but maintained our kiss as I slid the garment down her arms and off before reaching over and draping it neatly over the back of the loveseat on the wall facing that side of the bed. I'd noticed her bra had a front hook as I'd been unbuttoning her blouse, so I slid my hands back up between us to unhook it while she returned to her embrace around my neck. Once the hooks were freed, I used the palms of my hands to push the cups free of her breasts, stroking them across her already firmly erect and throbbing nipples as I did. Feeling how unexpectedly large and heavy those breasts were though, caused me to pause to hold and evaluate them a moment.

I knew I'd definitely underestimated their size all these years! I guess I should've been paying much closer attention when she hadn't been wearing a bra! As it was though, I'd been too worried about her thinking I'd been perving on her, which I freely admit I had been, but I'd been afraid it would ruin the relationship we had. I'd had no idea she'd been hiding the same feelings or things might've gone a lot differently. Or maybe this was just the time this was meant to happen. Who knew?

She smiled into our kiss, breaking it. "Do you like my big guns? I like to call them that because of their size. They're G-cups and as you can obviously tell, I'm very proud of them! Do you know, I've been fantasizing about you playing with them like this since I first got here and saw how you'd turned out in person? I love having my body touched, and I love having these played with even more! That's why when I saw that massage oil, I just knew it was time for us to finally do it. I was all out of excuses. Is this okay with you?"

The terror I saw in her eyes at that moment, the terror that I would reject what she was offering was heartbreaking! "Oh shit Briget! You have no idea how okay this all is for me! I have to admit, I've been fantasizing about you ever since you started sending me pictures of a girl growing her tits. The pictures of you at the nude beach in Cannes were... well... you know."

"Jack-off fodder?" she laughed, if my parents ever knew I'd sent those pictures to you... "So were your pictures from the swimming hole back home for that matter. Even my girlfriends all thought so. And just so you know, some of those girlfriends really were girlfriends. So add that to your fantasies! Sometimes I even shaved my pussy for them, if they wanted it."

I couldn't help laughing. "Maybe I should take you to one of the nude beaches here in Florida! There's a couple of them on the southern gulf shore a hundred or so miles south of Tampa Bay. I'd like to get you naked in public."

"I'd do it right here at the pool if you want!" she giggled, "Kelly and Magan would love that! They'd probably do it with me."

I laughed right along with her because they'd both told me they'd do it in a heartbeat if anybody would join them at it. Now I thought about it, with the pool's privacy hedge so tall and the solid privacy gate, it wouldn't be all that hard to throw an official nude party on the pool deck. Kelly and Magan had enough clout in the complex to pull it off too. I new If either I or Briget suggested it to them, they would run with it! And if we both did...

I chuckled with an evil grin. "Why not? All we'd have to do is suggest to Magan and Kelly that we should throw a nude day party!"

"Oh shit, we're doing that!" she laughed riotously, "That is going to be such a blast! I need to start going out back so I can get rid of my tan lines before then though. I wanna look as good as I did in Cannes!"

I laughed myself at that. "You already do! Better in fact! Back then you were a gorgeous underage girl who was still growing into her curves. Now you've got them perfected, with the most perfect tits, ass, hips and legs in the state! Now I know for sure because I finally got to see the last piece to the puzzle. The rest of the pieces were obvious through your workout clothes at the gym."

She was staring at me. "If you don't stop that, you'd better propose to me. I'm not joking either. You're convincing me more and more every time you open your mouth that I want you for my own, no matter what it takes."

All the while we'd been talking, she'd been holding my hands over her breasts with one hand while she played with the pendent I'd made for her all those years ago with the other. I also noticed at this moment that she was also wearing the ring, on her left hand, and I'd never seen her without both! Had she been in love with me all along? I found myself wondering about her little proposal speech... Somehow I wasn't surprised the thought didn't bother me at all!

Deciding to continue where we'd left off, I reluctantly freed my hands and lowered myself to my knees to start taking off her jeans and shoes. She immediately grinned happily down at me as I lowered myself. "I definitely approve of your persistence in providing my pleasure! I can only promise that I'll return the favor in kind when the time comes."

I smiled right back up at her. "Oh, I haven't even started on the pleasure part of things yet. Even when I was playing with your tits, I was only checking out what I'd missed all those years. I definitely wasn't as observant as I'd thought I was! This is just the me getting you ready for the pleasure part. Except for this." I hissed as I leaned forward to kiss her belly just above the button of her jeans as I undid it. That made her moan in expectant ecstasy as I then ran my hands down her legs to slip her shoes off her feet so she could step out of them. Then, using a porn favorite move, I took the pull of her zipper in my teeth and slowly slid it down until it came to its stop. In the meantime, she'd allowed her bra to slide down her arms and had deposited it atop her shirt on the loveseat. Now, as I slid her jeans down those gorgeously long and perfectly proportioned thighs, I saw that as expected her panties were Brazilian cut, of sheer black lace and matched the bra she'd been wearing.

Noticing my interest, she smilingly observed, "I always wear matching underwear! You never know when one of your wildest fantasies might start coming true right in front of you. It's never happened before, but it is now, so I think I've been justified. Don't you agree?"

All I could do was nod my agreement as my attention was riveted by the sight of that sheer lace not quite concealing the narrow landing strip of her pubic hair as I helped her step out of her jeans.

"I'm so glad you appreciate my taste in underwear too honey." She commented, "Because I love wearing sexy underwear for the men I love. Next time I go underwear shopping, you're coming with me to help me pick out exactly what you like. Then we're gonna go through everything I have, and I'm gonna get rid of everything you don't like. I'll even try on everything for you if you want. In fact, I want to anyway! That's going to be a really sexy fun time!"

"I am definitely looking forward to that show!" I commented in enthusiastic return as I slowly slid her panties down off her inch wide strip of bush, off her plump labia and down her thighs until she could step out of them too, "So how hard would it be to convince you to forego the underwear completely sometimes?"

She giggled prettily. "Haven't you guessed by now? Just say the word! I'll even take them off right in front of you in public if you say so. I'll even strip from the waist down to do it if I'm not waring something that lets me do it without. As far as I'm concerned, as of right now, I am your property. If you want to show me off like a bitch in heat, then you can show me off like a bitch in heat! Anywhere you want, any when you want. And I'm not joking either! I am dead serious. I am your property!"

I found that thought more than a little disturbing to be perfectly honest. But at the same time, I also found it intriguing! I stood back up and offered my hand to help her onto the bed, but she just stood there looking at me. "You're not working on me like that. You have to be naked too! After all, you got to see my boobs in Cannes, and I never got to see what your swimsuit was hiding at all. Now here I am, standing here in front of you in all my nude glory. I wanna see what you're bringing to the party! So start taking it all off."

I didn't even question what she'd said. After all, it was all completely true wasn't it? I wasn't about to start denying her anything she wanted. Not after what she'd just said to me! Not after the control over her she'd just given me. Was she actually telling me she was a submissive, that she wanted me to control her? I decided that was something we needed to talk about later. Right now, I had other things to occupy my mind.

We had carefully and neatly removed her clothes so she could wear them home tomorrow, but that wasn't necessary for mine. I simply got undressed the way I usually did at the end of my day, emptying my pockets onto the dresser top, plugging in my phone and dumping the dirty clothes into the laundry hamper. I was pleased to see her watching me as I undressed as avidly as I'd ogled her as I undressed her. When I stripped off my jeans, the bulge in the front of my compression shorts drew the most radiant smile I'd ever seen on Briget's face. She was breathing deeply and it was doing interesting things to her massive mammaries as they bounced energetically. I was even more pleasantly surprised to see her press those perfect thighs together and twist her hips in such a way that told me she was feeling more than a little bit as excited as I myself was.

Knowing that she was waiting impatiently for the finale, I peeled off the shorts to a low groan from Briget as my eight inch long and decently thick erection came up to greet her vision. I saw her examining the fact of my hairless testicles, and finding she approved made me happier than one might expect. In Florida, the heat and humidity can make a man's life unbearable sometimes. Eliminating that hair, in my case at least, made my life that much more comfortable.

Jackie had objected when I'd shaved myself bald down there and had insisted I let all of it grow back. She liked hairy men. One of the three girlfriends after Jackie by the name of Sandy Tripp I'd really liked, had loved the fact I liked being bald from the neck down, and actually voluntarily waxed my body for me about once a week to keep me perfectly smooth like she herself was at all times.

Unfortunately, she soon found a surfer she liked even better and left me for him. we're still friends though and I think it was finally the right thing to have done, since they're now married and she's expecting their first in a couple of months. They bought a house out in the Satellite beach area. Don't ask me how they can afford that though!

Interestingly, she still does the waxing free for me, despite the fact of her marriage to another man. In fact, it was something they both joked with me about quite freely! She'd just done me a couple of days ago now, so I was nice and clean and smooth for Briget. She of course knew all about that and thought it hilariously funny when they teased me about it. Since I thought it was pretty funny too, none of us had any problems with it continuing.

"Would you like me to have Sandy wax my little landing strip for you?" she asked with a mischievous smile, "Would you like us to match below the collar like that? You have to keep the mustache and beard though; I like the way they look on you. Oh, and the long hair stays too!"

I grinned back at her as I approached back around the bed. "I'll gladly take you any way I can get you! Even if you stop shaving everything and go full French style. But to be perfectly honest, I do kind of like the idea of you being so entirely smooth and naked for me. And it does make going down on you so much more comfortable and I love doing it. Just so you know."

She laughed out loud. "You know, if you told Magan or Kelly that they'd give it all to you, don't you? They might be lesbians and prefer women, but those two would take a guy like you to bed in a heartbeat! I know because they said so to me earlier tonight! Magan's exact words were, if I even thought he'd like eating pussy, I'd let him fuck me and Kelly both all night long! And Kelly just nodded like her head was going to fly off! So I want you to massage me, then fuck my brains out, and then think about fucking their brains out too! Oh, and somewhere in there, I want you to eat my pussy for me too, more than once in fact! And I am definitely going to try to swallow that whole thing tonight too! I've never been able to get anything that big all the way down before, but I'm making it my goal for tonight."

Now I was in front of her and we were both ready, conversation time was over and it was time for action. She accepted my hand and my help getting onto the bed, then laid herself out facedown with one of the neatly folded towels acting as a forehead pillow allowing her to breathe freely.

I slid the nightstand forward on its casters to make it easier to reach the bottle of oil which I noticed Briget had already opened. Climbing onto the bed and settling next to her hip, I poured a generous amount of the jasmine scented oil into my palm and washed my hands together to warm the oil before applying it to her skin. Then, reaching up to place my hands just below her hairline, I began a long slow stroke down from the base of her skull, all the way down the back and sides of her neck and out onto the tops of her shoulders. As I was doing this, I was pressing with the heels of my hands and the balls of my thumbs deep into the muscles I found there. I continued this, working in long slow firm strokes all the way down her spine, and out across her back and shoulders. I added additional oil when it was needed to keep her nice and warm and slick. I worked every inch of skin until all the muscle I could find was as flaccid as if it'd been turned to jelly, all the way to the bone. Briget was moaning steadily and ecstatically as I worked all the way down to the top of her ass. Then I shifted my efforts to begin working down each of her arms in exactly the same way.

She groaned a protest at first when I left off before starting on her ass, but she relaxed again when I began working my way down her arms as sensuously as I could. She groaned ecstatically as I deeply massaged her wrists and hands as these areas are the most heavily used parts of our bodies and we rarely notice how much they hurt without us ever realizing it. When I'd worked my way all the way down to her fingertips and made sure there was no muscle tension anywhere above her waist, I then went back to where I'd left off on her lower back.

I double checked my work and worked out a few spots that had developed some tension, then I began working my way over and around the glorious globes of her ass. Once again, I worked every inch of skin from the outer curves of her hips, to the center of the crease of her ass and all the way down to her little rosebud which itself got a gentle massaging tickle that had her panting with what was clearly unexpected excitement. "Oh my fucking God Vince! How do you make playing with my asshole feel like you're fucking my brains out? I've never even considered trying anal, but if this feels this good, I might just have to try it! You know you own me now, so if you ever want to try it with me, I'm definitely going to say yes!"

She already knew I'd never done that before because that was something else that'd come up in tonight's conversation around Kelly's and Magan's table. I'd told them all clearly that I'd never done that and I had no interest in trying it. I'd also told them I might consider trying it, if the woman I was with really wanted me to, but the thought had never appealed to me in the least. Briget had agreed with me wholeheartedly at the time, but now it seemed as if she were rethinking that position! I wasn't sure what I thought about that, but I knew if she asked me to, I would probably try it for her sake.

To get both our minds off that subject for now, I slid my fingers deeper into the valley between her thighs and ass cheeks to slowly and lazily stroke her fully engorged and now quite wet labia. Her thighs immediately parted and her panting picked up its pace. Deciding this wasn't helping to relax her in the way I intended she be, I slid my fingertips farther forward and higher up her slit until I encountered the hot little nub poking firmly out from under its hood. Collecting the slick juice that was slowly oozing from inside her snatch, I began to gently circle her clit, occasionally stroking over its length from inside the top of her hood to where it met the floor of her slit, and occasionally twisting and tweaking it slightly. She definitely loved this treatment of her clit and she went off like a bomb in less than a minute! And it was a literal screaming orgasm too. When it was over, I think she was actually unconscious for a few minutes. Anyway, her body was as limp as an overcooked noodle.

123456...9