Briget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The toy that emerged from the second drawer was definitely one designed for anal play. It was a clear blue silicone jelly construction with a half dozen small bright silver vibrators built into the shaft, each about an inch apart. The shaft itself was shaped like a stack of progressively larger balls stacked one atop another, leading up to the handle which probably also housed the rechargeable battery and the control switches or whatever. When Magan saw what I had in my hand, her eyes popped wide open with excitement. "Oh dear God Vince! Please tell me you're gonna double penetrate me with that thing and your glorious cock! You are going to be my favorite man ever! Not that you aren't already, but I'm going to fall in love with you after this! I'm going to have to change my sexual preference to bisexual I guess, but I'm not leaving my wife, even for you!"

As I moved back around the bed to reach Magan, she began issuing instructions. "don't worry about lube. As horny as I am you could ram that thing up my ass dry and I'd cum rivers for you. Just jam it up my cunt before you start fucking me and everything'll work beautifully!"

Keeping in mind what she'd said, I slowly pushed the toy deep inside her cunt until it stopped against her cervix and I began to roll it back and forth as I fucked her with it a few seconds. She immediately moaned her approval, then spoke again. "Oh God Vince, pleas put it in my other hole now!" I slowly eased it out of her tight little pussy and made sure to collect as much of her excess cum as I could along its length, then I pressed its tip against her ring and began rotating it back and forth as I gently pushed, slowly building the pressure.

She wasn't having any of it and shoved back hard. Her sudden action startled a chuckle out of me and I kept rotating the toy as I pushed it hard into her to the handle bringing an ecstatic groan and yet more instructions. "Oh God Vince yes! Fuck me with it hard! Then fuck me with your perfect cock too, at the same time! Hurt me with them both! Now you can fuck me till my pussy and asshole bleed! Ram your cock right into my womb and make sure I get pregnant!"

Briget was looking over at Magan in stunned awe at the violent change in her demeanor and her insistence that I hurt her that way. It was actually Kelly who said something though. "It's all part of her little fetish. If you do what she asks you to, she's gonna cum a lake on this bed and she'll suck your cock until you pass out when you're done. Don't worry either, she's actually had guys fuck her right into her womb through her cervix and she gets a hell of a charge out of the pain."

"We actually asked my doctor about it the first time it happened and she said it wouldn't hurt my chances of getting pregnant any. But it wouldn't help any either." Magan reassured, "I really want this Vince, please!"

I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking at that point. I was disturbed at causing such a beautiful woman pain and confused that she wanted me to and doubting I could even manage to do what she asked. But my body made up my mind for me and my cock was painfully rock hard and jutting tightly against the left cheek of her ass to let me know it was ready. On the next stroke out of her ass with the toy, I lined up with my cock and pushed it in at the same time as the toy went in. She greeted this with an ecstatic almost scream and backed up hard into me to shove my cock even deeper. I was hard tight against her cervix and I could feel every slight curve and the tiny hole at its center when she grunted, "Push! Hard!" and shoved backward again, bearing down. "Pleas Vince, I won't be able to do this again until the baby's born! Please ram it in hard!"

I began building the pressure until my cock head hurt, then I started to feel her cervix stretching to accommodate the object being forced inside it. Magan groaned again, this time in real pleasure. "Oh god Vince! Keep doing it just like that! You feel so wonderful stretching me out like that, so slow!"

Then I was inside her womb with a pop that I felt through my whole body and Magan screamed her joy. "Now fuck me Vince! Fuck my goddamn brains out!" I tried and discovered that I had more life left in my cock than I thought! I fucked her through that impossibly tight passage for almost two full minutes with her screaming the way Briget had when I'd been eating her. Briget actually joined in on the action too, taking the toy out of my hand and fucking Magan's asshole with an abandon that had my mind recoiling slightly at first. Then Magan's screams went up an octave and she was screaming both mine and Briget's names in utter ecstasy.

That was when I came. Right as Magan was at the height of her own orgasm. Her screaming instantly died into heavy panting and she clamped down, apparently in hopes of keeping me inside her as long as she could. Briget kept fucking her though, slowing and gentling her pace as Magan slowly came down from her high. I managed to stay upright and buried inside her for another few minutes, but then I had to pull out and sit down on the bed's edge or pass out from the wave of utter exhaustion that swept over me.

After a few more minutes, Briget helped me to my feet and guided me back out into the living room and a seat on the sofa. Clarabelle followed us and took a seat herself. Magan and Kelly remained in the cum-soaked bed for the time being as both were anxious to ensure her conception. I remembered thinking as I was fading into unconsciousness in the arms of those two women that I was glad today was going to be Saturday because there was no way in hell I was going to make it in to work after a night like this!

Looking back now, I'm still surprised at how many times I managed to get it up and actually produce cum! Any man will tell you that what I've described is supposed to be impossible, physically. Even more surprising, is how little time all that action took! It's taken me five or six times as long to write all this out as it took to actually happen!

I'm proud to report that I am indeed going to be a father to two separate women's kids. We just got their results back this morning. We're all curious to see what Magan and Kelly each have, but Magan has hinted that her family often has twins in the usual pattern and her mom was a twin. So, I guess we'll see, won't we!

1...456789