Briget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if reading my mind, Kelly raised her head off my shoulder to whisper in my ear. "This isn't the last time we're going to do this. I'm going to make love to you every chance I get for the next week to make sure this takes. And Magan's gonna be doing the same to get her chance. We're on identical cycles you know. We have been for nearly fifteen years now. Ever since we got settled down here and started growing a routine."

I realized I was getting uncomfortably overheated, so I stood up carefully so as not to dislodge Kelly, and eased myself up onto the spa's edge and took a seat there. Kelly kept her legs wrapped tightly around my hips so I couldn't pull away from the seal my cock head was forming against her womb's opening. "Wow Clarabelle mumbled when she took a look at the gap between Kelly's thighs and saw the condition my cock was in, "doesn't that hurt Vince? You're all bent up like she's squishing you. That thing looks like it wants to break!"

I shook my head negatively. "not anymore, now we're out of the water. I was getting overheated anyway, and now the pressure's different and it doesn't hurt anymore. Besides, we wanna give Kelly the best chance to conceive we can, and the best way to make sure of that is to make sure my cum doesn't leak out of her before it can do its job."

"In other words honey," Briget quipped, "He's sealing her tight little cunt with his cock until she gets good and pregnant like she wants! Like I said, he's my sexual God and he knows how to make a woman very, very happy. He's gonna do the same for Magan later too."

Clarabelle just shook her head in mystification. "I just don't understand how you're not ripping her hair out right now. He's making her pregnant, and right here in front of you!"

"And in a public place too!" Briget crowed, "Isn't it sexy? I'm so happy right now I could burst! Just watching the way he made such sweet love to her has already made this the best night of my life! Especially after what he did to me earlier before we came out here."

Kelly lifted her head off my shoulder again. "Hey Vince, this concrete is starting to hurt my ankle. Can we go over to one of the loungers and you can sit me upside down on it so your stuff stays inside me? I really wanna watch you make love to my wife now."

"Nope, not here." Clarabelle announced, "we're all going over to my place first. I have a massage table that can be adjusted to an incline for you that'll be a hell of a lot more comfortable. And it'll be warmer too. It's starting to get a little nipply out here." She waved at her perkily erect nipples as they stood to firm attention on her tits. Then she waved at Brigit which were the largest and therefore the most visible of the four women, despite her nipples' lighter color. "Like I said, my place is only a few dozen feet away and you can carry her there the way you are if you want. Nobody's gonna see anything between here and there cause my door's only a few feet away from the gate."

Seeing Briget and Magan's nods, I decided to take the suggestion and stood up, still on the spa's seat. I made my way around the seat's lip to the stairs and out of the water. Clarabelle Magan and Briget collected all of our belongings and followed us out the gate and right into Dotty Cooper, who'd apparently been listening to us through the gate. She grinned at us embarrassedly and began backing away as if to make herself scarce quickly. Glancing around at what was happening, Kelly laughed out loud. "Well guys, looks like this cat's out of the bag! The rumor mill has our story now and they're gonna run with it, aren't they Dotty? You might as well stick around and get the whole thing now. That way you can give them the complete story and get all the facts straight. So, how long have you been listening?"

Dotty looked defiant at first, then confused. "You want me to tell everybody? Why?"

"That's easy!" Magan laughed at her confusion, "Kelly and I never make any kind of a secret out of our sexploits! We think the whole world aughtta just quit on the whole sexual privacy thing and just make love. If nobody was afraid of getting shamed for getting laid like they deserve, there'd be a hell of a lot less violence in the world. It's sexual oppression that's causing a lot of it you know. If everyone could just be open about their sexual expression, it'd get rid of a lot of peoples' anxiety. And I want you to tell everybody I said that too."

"Yeah," Briget laughed, "Hannah Archer could use a bit of that message herself. That woman's so sexually wound up, I don't know how she can even walk! It's all that Southern Baptist guiltmongering. Them and the J-dubs are what's fucking up American society!"

Dotty's wince was clear to everyone. We all knew she loved hosting the Jehovah's Witnesses in her condo and invited them over regularly. She Didn't preach anything at anyone, but she'd been seen giving Magan and Kelly the evil eye more than once when they'd made their sexual orientation plain for all to see. I personally had no problems with any religious belief system. As far as I'm concerned, everyone's entitled to believe whatever makes them comfortable as long as they don't try to force it down anyone else's throat. My philosophy's always been live and let live.

It was then that Dotty noticed that not only were Kelly and I naked, but that I was still buried to the top inside her. Her blush was visible even in the moonlight. "Well Dotty," I said as I began to advance again, "We need to get inside so I can finish impregnating Kelly so she can have the babies she's always wanted." Clarabelle came forward giggling to unlock and open her door for us. She was as naked as the rest of us were and she made no bones about making sure Dotty got an eyeful. She even held out the stuff she was carrying so Dotty could see all of her. Briget and Magan did the same, openly laughing as they moved past her and into the condo.

Clarabelle stayed in the wide open doorway facing Dotty. "you're welcome to join us inside here if you like. It sounds like Magan and Kelly want you to have the complete story, and I definitely don't mind you watching me have sex if that's what you want to do. I'll even brew you up a batch of tea if you want. You like Earl Grey don't you? I have some really fine looseleaf Earl Grey in my kitchen.

Dotty looked flummoxed at that invitation. She never turned down an invitation to tea, but now? With five naked people who'd just told her they were going to have sex right in front of her if she accepted? I was interestedly watching the proceedings from where I stood still holding Kelly in my arms. She was watching just as interestedly, even as she continued her kegle exercises. If I hadn't cum so hard twice so close together, I'd probably be ready to cum again by now with the way she was working me inside herself. I think the thrill of what we were doing right in front of the biggest gossip in the complex was making her want to make me cum inside her again, just to see Dotty's reaction!

She confirmed my guess when she announced, "Come on in Dotty. I'm going to make Vince cum inside me again and make sure I'm filled to the brim so I can be sure I get pregnant tonight. I know I just ovulated this morning, so now's the perfect time. If it makes you more comfortable, you can take your clothes off too, or you can keep them on if you like too. But come in out of the cold so we can close the door."

Briget tapped Clarabelle on the shoulder. "Hey Hun, where's that massage table you were talking about? I can get it out and set it up while you take care of the rest of this and get Dotty's tea."

Dotty just stared at her in dumbfounded amazement. "None of you are even the slightest bit embarrassed to be stark naked in front of a practical stranger? You want to perform sexual acts in front of me as if you were trained animals to amuse an onlooker? And you really want me to tell the whole world about it?" She just shook her head and turned to walk away.

"No Dotty." Magan said stopping her in her tracks, "What we want is to help you understand our point of view. The same way you say you like to get the Witness's point of view. Don't you want to understand everybody? That's what you always say after all, isn't it?"

Dotty spun around with her eyes wide, almost looking frightened. "You use my own words against me! Are you the Devil? Are you his demon, a succubus? Are you trying to corrupt my soul?"

Magan shook her head sadly. "I'm sorry you feel that way Dotty. I know you miss Henrietta, but I don't think she would want you to feel this way. She loved you way too much. She'd want you to be happy again. To follow your own path, not one laid out for you by someone who never understood you and never will. Their minds are closed to God's real truth. That love is all. Denying that is the ultimate sin!"

"You know Tracey's been pining after you for years now Don't you dotty?" Kelly added, "I've caught her crying her eyes out over you more than a few times. You should open your heart back up and let her love in to soothe your own heartache. I truly believe that's what Henrietta would've wanted for you. To be happy again."

Clarabelle was staring back and forth at Magan and Kelly in shock. Then she turned back to look out at Dotty to find her in tears and shivering on the borders of collapse. "Clarabelle," Magan advised gently, "Lead her in here and sit her down before she falls down. Get her some tea, or maybe a glass of that rose wine you love so much. I think she needs it right now."

She did as she was told, hurrying out and catching Dotty up in an embrace both to support her and lead her inside. Dotty didn't even try to resist and she sat down on the loveseat opposite the sofa so she could maintain a comfortable distance from the naked people she was confronted with and who were obviously still making her uncomfortable. Briget emerged from Clarabelle's spare bedroom with the promised massage table and began setting it up behind the sofa where there was plenty of room. Once she had it set up, she set about lowering one end so Kelly could lie inverted enough not to allow my cum to spill out of her. Thanking my future wife with my eyes, I eased Kelly down onto the table, but she didn't let me go. "I want you to come inside me one more time. I think there's still a little room inside." Dotty gave an audible gulp at that and Kelly smiled at her from across the room. I wasn't kidding dotty. I want a baby before it's too late for me. Magan and I decided that we wanted Vince to be the father of our children because he's been so supportive of us and so kind too. He hasn't an ounce of prejudice in his heart and he cares about people. That makes him the perfect father for our children in both our books. You don't have to participate, but you are perfectly welcome to enjoy the show. As you well know, neither Magan nor I mind an audience when we're making love."

Dotty's voice hitched as she said quietly, "Henrietta wanted kids. But we never got up the courage to do what you're doing now. Then she died and..." then she was crying as if her heart was breaking all over again. "Now we never can... It, it's too late for me."

A still very naked Magan sat down beside her and took Dotty in her arms. The older woman never seemed to notice that she was being hugged by a naked woman. "dotty, Make yourself and Tracey happy finally. That woman loves you to distraction and its breaking her heart watching you suffer like this. Go to her, let her in and make love to her and heal thyself woman."

As we watched this miracle happening, Kelly was once again moving and rolling her hips around my shaft. I returned the favor by thrusting slowly and deeply in time with her. Apparently, her keegles hadn't just been affecting me. She came in a hard clench that froze me in place for almost thirty seconds as her pussy tried to milk my cock dry. Unfortunately, I wasn't there yet so her body was disappointed. I began thrusting again as soon as her clench let up, only this time I was also tickling her clit as I thrust into her and she was panting raggedly as her excitement was rising within her again. When I looked up, Dotty was staring at us with a hunger I'd never have expected to see in her eyes. She really had been a lonely old woman, but now it looked as if she were waking up once again and realizing her life wasn't over.

She looked shyly over at Magan sitting next to her. "Magan, will you unzip my dress?"

Magan's radiant smile was breathtaking! "I'd be proud to dotty. I'm so happy to see you coming back to life again. You are so beautiful and the world was missing you."

Clarabelle came back in at that moment with both a glass of whine and a cup of steaming tea. She set them on the coffee table in front of Dotty and gave her a formal little bow that looked perfectly adorable with her elfin features. Dotty smiled up at her. Thank you Clarabelle." She said as she stood to let Magan strip her dress down off of her body, "You know, you are a very pretty girl? I think I know a particular young man who you might find appealing. He's Henrietta's youngest nephew and he's just about to turn thirty. His wife was a cheating moneygrubber and he finally got his senses back in time to keep her from robbing him blind and skating off with his accountant to the Caribbean with all his savings and investments.

She unhooked her large thickly padded bra from its single front hook and let Magan take it off her. Then she peeled off her surprisingly sexy panties and let them drop to the floor where she stepped out of them. "He just got his divorce beginning of this year." She went on. "You might remember him. You and he had a wonderful conversation at the pool last time he was here to visit me. I'm sorry that evil woman had to go and ruin your good time too. Robert tells me she got what she had coming when the thieving accountant stole away with her money too after their divorce."

"Well then," Clarabelle chuckled, "I guess justice was served. Let me guess, he took off with yet another woman?" At Dotty's satisfied nod, she giggled coquettishly. "Robert was pretty cute... and really nice too, now I think about it. He was wasted on a tramp like that." She looked thoughtful a moment. "Will you call him and invite him up? You can tell him I'd like to resume our conversation!"

Dotty cackled happily as she stood proudly naked in front of us. Despite being over sixty years of age, she was in remarkably good shape with a figure that could and would still turn heads. Her C-cup breasts looked like they belonged to a woman half her age! They were still smooth and relatively perky with almost no hint of sag. Her mons was surprisingly bare too. It looked as if she'd maintained herself despite her misery and it showed.

Her laugh had been wholehearted and hearty and it completely changed the character of her face. "I will darlin! I know you'll treat him better'n that so and so ever could've. Or would've for that matter, no matter how rich he was. I'll call him in the mornin. Right after I call Tracey." She leaned over and kissed Magan's cheek affectionately. "Thank you darlin. Apparently, I needed a wakeup call. I'm glad you folks were around to give it to me."

She got up and went around kissing everyone on the cheek like she had Magan before settling back into her seat and obviously enjoying a sip of her tea. "Oh, Clarabelle, that really is some fine tea! I don't think I've ever had better, not even over in England! That was when I took Henrietta home so her family could bury her in the family plot. They promised me they would bury me there too if I wanted. They said they would bury my new wife there with us too if she wanted, if I found another that is. They're really nice people."

We all nodded. It sounded like it. Dotty was still avidly watching Kelly and I as we made love and I could feel my orgasm coming on quickly When Magan spoke up sounding cheerful. "So Vince, did you think tonight that you would be making love to my wife for over an hour straight? That you would be filling her womb up to the tip-top with your seed?" And that was all it took. I was dumping cum into Kelly's depths and I could feel her insides milking everything out of me she could, until there just wasn't any more room. I could feel it when my spendings began to flood the tight spaces between the nooks and crannies of her pussy and the shaft of my cock as they flowed up and out of her in a quite visible pearly white stream.

Briget was there in an instant and licking away all evidence of any spillage from inside Kelly at all, then she was sucking at the joining of our bodies to get any more before it flowed out of her. I slowly withdrew myself and let Briget clean me off as I emerged. She was extremely thorough!

Dotty watched just as avidly as Briget did this as she had while Kelly and I were engaged in our coitus. Looking around, I noticed Clarabelle watching just as interestedly while Magan just licked her lips as she watched the proceedings. I was also interested to note that Magan didn't interfere in any way as Briget first cleaned me off thoroughly and then proceeded to carefully clean every spec of my cum that slowly dribbled out of Kelly. She was obviously enjoying the show, but seemed to have no interest in the product of mine and her wife's lovemaking. I guess it did make sense though. She was gay after all and probably didn't care much for the taste of a man's product. I wasn't about to question her on the subject though. Such would've been in very bad taste. If she brought it up, that was one thing, but I wasn't going to do anything so rude to my friends.

Briget looked down at Kelly with an evil grin on her face. Save the rest of that for me? When you're ready, I wanna lick it out of your snatch so none of it's wasted. I loved licking yours and my man's mixed cum off both of you and I want the rest when you're done with it okay?"

Kelly pulled her down into a passionate kiss before letting her go again. "So, we're a little cumslut are we? Of course you can lick it out of me when I'm done with it. I'm looking forward to it! For now though, I wanna taste your taste treat. Why don't you kneel down here for me and sit on my face. I wanna say thank you for your gift to me and Magan, and I can't think of a better way."

Dotty just laughed as she watched Briget settle onto Kelly's face with an eagerness that probably would've been more appropriate to a kid at Disney land for the first time. She turned to me. "So, you're Briget's man now are you? How did all this come about?"

Briget and I took turns telling her the story until we came to the parts with Clarabelle and the girls. There they joined in too, and the story started to sound a lot more like a porno flick script than real life. That despite the fact it'd just happened. A lot of it in front of another witness. Dotty made no bones about letting us watch her masturbate as she absorbed the story. She really got into the act too and amply demonstrated that some older women definitely still had it!

Clarabelle though surprised us all after the storytelling was done by dropping to her knees right in front of Dotty and going down on her like she'd been doing it all her life. We all knew she'd never done that before though. Still, she seemed to have an instinct that had Dotty groaning in ecstasy in moments.

Dotty was staring down at the woman with barely contained ardor she didn't even try to hide. Oh God little girl, you are going to be so good for Robert! I love that boy like he was my own son, especially after how he took care of me right after Henrietta died. If he hadn't been here for me, I'd have probably followed her into the grave! He needs a good and beautiful woman like you to make his life what it should've been. Besides, I'd love it if he moved in here with you! That way I could have my boy here where I can keep him on the straight and narrow!" She laughed at that and gave Clarabelle a knowing look. What she was thinking was obvious enough.

1...456789